(Entry 2 of 2). Roget's 21st Century Thesaurus, Third Edition Copyright © 2013 by the Philip Lief Group. With an undefined feeling of awe, she looked in the countenance of her friend.

Learn a new word every day. “Epidemic” vs. “Pandemic” vs. “Endemic”: What Do These Terms Mean? 10 Types Of Nouns Used In The English Language. Or something like that. believe the goodness, realness of something. Stern displeasure was visible in the countenance of the great sculptor. Absentee Ballot vs. Mail-In Ballot: Is There A Difference? Can you spell these 10 commonly misspelled words? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).

"Dearest Philothea, I scarcely know his countenance," replied the maiden.

Antonyms for countenance.

facial appearance regarded as an indication of mood or feeling, to put up with (something painful or difficult), Post more words for countenance to Facebook, Share more words for countenance on Twitter, 'Cordial': A Word Straight from the Heart. 'Nip it in the butt' or 'Nip it in the bud'?

2018 Nba Finals Stats, Forever And Ever, Amen Book, Christiane F Streaming, Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Chapter 35, Mattie Moss Clark Son, Black River Security, Jamia Hamdard Fee Structure, Lovecraft Country Trailer Song, The Watch Terry Pratchett Release Date, Gefunden Meaning, Hidey Ho Meaning, Rob Houchen Wikipedia, Hermann Commander, World Of Warcraft 2 Movie, June Night Song, How Old Was The Baby In Labyrinth, I'm Gonna Be Around Lyrics, Watch Everybody Wants Some, Are Vince And Linda Mcmahon Still Married, Azur Air Wiki, Constance Zimmer Net Worth, New Legend Of Madame White Snake, Gabrielle Rise Film, Microsoft Surface Go 2 Review, Smart Keyboard For Ipad (7th Generation) Review, Run Unblocked 3, Aberaeron Rural Property For Sale, Mortimer Sackler Climbing Rose, Gone Too Soon Lyrics Andrew Jannakos Meaning, Stammer Vs Stutter, Border Design, Gate Of The Sun Forge Of Empires, Definition Of Fake Love, Kingsglaive Final Fantasy Xv Timeline, Barbara Douglas, Ridley Scott Upcoming Movies, Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic Chords, Fish Market Rock Hill, Sc, Opposite Of Transit, Pope Pius Vi And Napoleon, Gerry Bertier, Mississippi Masala Putlockers, Daria Reboot Cancelled, David Ebershoff Partner, Lucy Walters Interview, Paper Games Online, Americon Inc, Scooby-doo 2020 Cały Film Po Polsku, Breathing Techniques For Running, Lady Gaga Dresses, Edreams Australia Office, Tear In My Heart Piano, In A World Don Lafontaine, The Smile Sessions Review, Remain Sentence Structure, What Month Is The Coldest In Brisbane In Moscow, My Old Friend The Blues Tab, " />

How to use countenance in a sentence.

Join our early testers! Top antonyms for countenance (opposite of countenance) are disallow, bloodlust and forbid.

Delivered to your inbox! Countenance antonyms. Synonyms & Antonyms of countenance Synonyms for countenance in Free Thesaurus. His countenance is mild and pleasant, and has a highly intellectual expression. Countenance definition is - look, expression. Eudora's countenance kindled with indignation, as she listened to what Milza had told.

How to use a word that (literally) drives some pe... Name that government! Find more ways to say countenance, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. Nglish: Translation of countenance for Spanish Speakers, Britannica English: Translation of countenance for Arabic Speakers. Countenance definition, appearance, especially the look or expression of the face: a sad countenance. What Is The Difference Between “It’s” And “Its”? “Countenance.” Merriam-Webster.com Thesaurus, Merriam-Webster, https://www.merriam-webster.com/thesaurus/countenance. Accessed 22 Oct. 2020. Synonyms: cast, expression, face… Antonyms: agitation, discomposure, perturbation… Find the right word. Countenance: facial appearance regarded as an indication of mood or feeling. He gazed on the bright landscape, as if it had been the countenance of a friend. They were both silent for a few moments; and Eudora's countenance was troubled. Suddenly his countenance shone with a strange and impressive beauty.

For myself I beg your tolerance, your countenance and your united aid. What made you want to look up countenance? Another word for countenance. Another word for countenance.

See how your sentence looks with different synonyms. Opposite of the state, act, or fact of being calm and composed, Opposite of the state or feeling of being calm and in control of oneself, Opposite of the front part of the head of a person or animal, “Racketball is the only sport where simultaneously you can be looking at the ball, and it'll hit you in the, Opposite of a look on someone's face that conveys a particular emotion, Opposite of the action of approving something, “Beth immediately began to sob and then described her parents', Opposite of a particular appearance or quality, Opposite of an appearance or form of behavior assumed by a person to conceal their genuine feelings, “I might have been looking at my reflection in a crystal clear pool and seeing the, Opposite of mental or emotional stability, Opposite of restraint imposed by oneself on one's own actions; self-control, Opposite of the ability to control oneself, in particular one's emotions and desires, especially in difficult situations, Opposite of to endure or go through (an ordeal), Opposite of to grant something to someone, “He was still considered a threat and the government would subsequently, Opposite of to allow something to exist or happen, even although one does not approve of it, Opposite of to endure a challenging or traumatic experience, “This is a tribute to the millions of our people who refused to, “Anyone who is attentive in the management of their household, and understands thoroughly how to, Opposite of to consider or give serious or careful thought to. See more. Antonyms for countenance include agitation, discomposure, perturbation, anxiety, worry, disquiet, unease, uneasiness, fear and apprehension. 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'? Find more ways to say countenance, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. What does 'poke' refer to in the expression 'pig in a poke'. Test Your Knowledge - and learn some interesting things along the way.

Subscribe to America's largest dictionary and get thousands more definitions and advanced search—ad free! "His countenance and his voice troubled me, like the presence of evil," answered Philothea.

(Entry 2 of 2). Roget's 21st Century Thesaurus, Third Edition Copyright © 2013 by the Philip Lief Group. With an undefined feeling of awe, she looked in the countenance of her friend.

Learn a new word every day. “Epidemic” vs. “Pandemic” vs. “Endemic”: What Do These Terms Mean? 10 Types Of Nouns Used In The English Language. Or something like that. believe the goodness, realness of something. Stern displeasure was visible in the countenance of the great sculptor. Absentee Ballot vs. Mail-In Ballot: Is There A Difference? Can you spell these 10 commonly misspelled words? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).

"Dearest Philothea, I scarcely know his countenance," replied the maiden.

Antonyms for countenance.

facial appearance regarded as an indication of mood or feeling, to put up with (something painful or difficult), Post more words for countenance to Facebook, Share more words for countenance on Twitter, 'Cordial': A Word Straight from the Heart. 'Nip it in the butt' or 'Nip it in the bud'?

2018 Nba Finals Stats, Forever And Ever, Amen Book, Christiane F Streaming, Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Chapter 35, Mattie Moss Clark Son, Black River Security, Jamia Hamdard Fee Structure, Lovecraft Country Trailer Song, The Watch Terry Pratchett Release Date, Gefunden Meaning, Hidey Ho Meaning, Rob Houchen Wikipedia, Hermann Commander, World Of Warcraft 2 Movie, June Night Song, How Old Was The Baby In Labyrinth, I'm Gonna Be Around Lyrics, Watch Everybody Wants Some, Are Vince And Linda Mcmahon Still Married, Azur Air Wiki, Constance Zimmer Net Worth, New Legend Of Madame White Snake, Gabrielle Rise Film, Microsoft Surface Go 2 Review, Smart Keyboard For Ipad (7th Generation) Review, Run Unblocked 3, Aberaeron Rural Property For Sale, Mortimer Sackler Climbing Rose, Gone Too Soon Lyrics Andrew Jannakos Meaning, Stammer Vs Stutter, Border Design, Gate Of The Sun Forge Of Empires, Definition Of Fake Love, Kingsglaive Final Fantasy Xv Timeline, Barbara Douglas, Ridley Scott Upcoming Movies, Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic Chords, Fish Market Rock Hill, Sc, Opposite Of Transit, Pope Pius Vi And Napoleon, Gerry Bertier, Mississippi Masala Putlockers, Daria Reboot Cancelled, David Ebershoff Partner, Lucy Walters Interview, Paper Games Online, Americon Inc, Scooby-doo 2020 Cały Film Po Polsku, Breathing Techniques For Running, Lady Gaga Dresses, Edreams Australia Office, Tear In My Heart Piano, In A World Don Lafontaine, The Smile Sessions Review, Remain Sentence Structure, What Month Is The Coldest In Brisbane In Moscow, My Old Friend The Blues Tab,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.