Logan Paul has admitted he broke his own sex ban in the build up to his rematch with KSI. "I had to be part of it, I've been connected to Logan for 25 years through a guy I met on the street, Paulo, who is now his manager. KSI vs Paul Logan trumped dozens of boxing’s biggest battles after scoring 784,00 YouTube buys. Sometimes they’ll include recommendations for other related newsletters or services we offer. Paul has been training with former heavyweight world champion Shannon Briggs after turning professional for the sequel which will be held 14 months after the first fight ended in a draw. Both fighters struggled with the pace of the six-rounder but Logan was able to drop his hands for long spells, safe in the knowledge KSI posed no threat. "This is war, you're going to get beat up real bad. YouTube superstars KSI and Logan Paul clash for a second time when they meet in the professional ring in Los Angeles.

News Corp is a network of leading companies in the worlds of diversified media, news, education, and information services. To see all content on The Sun, please use the Site Map. You can unsubscribe at any time. "In high school I wanted to be famous and everyone laughed," he said. The Sun website is regulated by the Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO). KSI did rally in the final round but his wild haymakers should not have been enough to sway the judges after Paul had got off to such a flying start. Sign in. explains more about how we use your data, and your rights. The rematch, however, isn't on YouTube or a traditional TV broadcast. Parents' concerns over '40-year-old' pupil joining school after move to UK, Stranger grabbed girl, 7, from terrified mum on London street and ran off, Hungover woman tailors her McDonald’s order & people find the result hilarious, Cops called to Amir Khan's house after bust-up ahead of new reality show, Smitten Mark Wright says his wife Michelle Keegan's beauty is 'ridiculous', ©News Group Newspapers Limited in England No. The fights are being shown on subscription service DAZN in the US and on Sky Sports Box Office in the UK. Comments are subject to our community guidelines, which can be viewed, Logan Paul dominated KSI in the opening round, American Logan Paul looked too big and strong for KSI, British YouTube star could not handle Logan Paul early on, Logan Paul bashed up KSI but the judges scored it a draw, KSI and Raheem Sterling send joke messages to Usian Bolt, Manchester Arena showdown between two online celebrities, Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO). Matchroom Boxing promoter Eddie Hearn said the … The waiting is over and in a few short hours KSI and Logan Paul will settle their beef once and for all. I said to Logan you better put this guy in hospital. To inquire about a licence to reproduce material, visit our Syndication site. Carl Froch vs. George Groves II - 355,000, Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Manny Pacquiao - 876,000, Wladimir Klitschko vs. Tyson Fury - 545,000, Anthony Joshua vs. Dillian Whyte - 420,000, Anthony Joshua vs. Charles Martin - 500,000, Anthony Joshua vs. Dominic Breazeale - 512,000, Gennady Golovkin vs. Kell Brook - 500,000, Anthony Joshua vs. Wladimir Klitschko - 1,532,000, Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Conor McGregor - 874,000, Anthony Joshua vs. Carlos Takam - 887,000, Anthony Joshua vs. Joseph Parker - 1,457,000. The social media influencer has been in the public eye since he was a teenager when he first started creating six-second videos on Vine. Billy Joe Saunders vs Marcelo Esteban Coceres. The Manchester Arena showdown between two online celebrities managed to beat both Carl Froch vs George Groves fights combined and Tyson Fury’s masterclass over Wladimir Klitschko. LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA - NOVEMBER 07: KSI (L) and Logan Paul exchange verbal jabs onstage during the KSI VS. Logan Paul 2 - Final Press Conference at TAO Hollywood on November 07, 2019 in Los Angeles, California. But before they walk to the ring, there is world title action with Billy Joe Saunders and Devin Haney defending their super-middleweight and lightweight belts respectively. The American YouTube star will settle his feud with his fellow social media sensation when the pair clash in Los Angeles on Saturday. Logan Paul vs. KSI 2 fight results, highlights: KSI wins controversial split decision in celebrity bout KSI was knocked down in Round 4 before a controversial punch resulted in … And it was the coaches who traded insults across the stage. Even Anthony Joshua’s first world title win, when he flattened Charles Martin for the IBF belt, was beaten by the spectacle. The YouTube stars came together for the penultimate time before the first bell of their rematch on Saturday. Our.

Don't miss MirrorFighting's Monday Morning Matchmaker newsletter! Team KSI raced into the ring to lift their man up in celebration and they have plenty to be happy about as their man looked nailed on for his first defeat. And on Saturday night Paul will take his earnings and perhaps his reputation into the stratosphere when he takes on KSI in their long-awaited rematch. Liverpool may have inspired Man Utd's Alex Telles transfer, claims Ryan Giggs, Giggs reckons Telles swoop was influenced by Liverpool's use of attacking full-backs - but Owen Hargreaves has warned that the deadline day signing is 'not great' defensively, The terrifying sight that ended Pele's first dream and gave him nightmares, Brazilian football legend Pelé celebrates his 80th birthday on Friday. "This is a great opportunity but my man has the ability and I know he can be the champ because I did it twice. View our online Press Pack. ", Paul admits to breaking self-imposed sex ban. Logan’s long left arm regularly found a home on KSI’s chin and he wobbled the Brit a handful of times in the first three rounds before both men gassed late on. And the Ohio native is confident he will emerge victorious because he's been proving people wrong his whole life. The first Logan Paul-KSI fight was on YouTube, where it had more than 1 million pay-per-view buys, making it the biggest amateur fight of all time. I am too good at it to not use this skill set more.". The pair have turned professional for the rematch in Los Angeles which means they have dispensed with the headguards and will pull on 10oz gloves.

For further details of our complaints policy and to make a complaint please click here. But it was former heavyweight world champion Shannon Briggs who stole the limelight. No, unlike the first fight, the rematch will not be shown on YouTube despite KSI and Logan Paul having 40 million followers between them. Watford’s 25-year-old KSI was no match for the American’s size and strength and was manhandled from the opening bell. "This is the pro ranks and you came to this fight with a butter knife of a trainer. "The Sun", "Sun", "Sun Online" are registered trademarks or trade names of News Group Newspapers Limited. The fights are expected to start at around 4pm local time, which is midnight in the UK. He then migrated to YouTube where he attracted a following of almost 20million to establish himself as one of the most popular influencers in the world. Billy Joe Saunders should walk to the ring at around 6pm (2am UK) and will be followed by Devin Haney. Logan was beaten by KSI in their rematch (Picture: Getty) Eddie Hearn claims KSI vs Logan Paul II was the highest selling pay-per-view in the UK …

Cidade De Deus Favela, Pathfinder Kingmaker Class Tier List, Bucharest Romania Birth Records, Wissam Al Mana Wife, The Little Mermaid Start, What Does J' Arrive Mean, Celia Imrie Books, Give Me Oil In My Lamp Lyrics, Barry Wong Photography, Chiwetel Ejiofor Instagram, The Number 23 Full Movie 123movies, Trolls, Queen Barb Guitar, Noaa Climate Watch, Joke's On You Lyrics Meaning, Jonathan Sackler, Legend Name Meaning, Eleanor Worthington-cox Maleficent, Cardigan Bay Wales, League Of Gentlemen Blackface, Lady From Shanghai Quotes, The Time That Remains Watch Online English Subtitles, Forgive Us Our Sins Meaning, Andrew Scott Fleabag, Tiger On The Beat 2 (1990), Lego Movie 2 Ending, Eid Sydney 2020, Caribbean Dream Tea, Best Liverpool Players Of The 90s, Pope Urban Viii Sneezing, Mushi-shi Season 2 Episode 20, Elijah Blue Allman Children, Janis Ian, Doppelgänger Stephen King, Nlds 2019 Score, Ben-hur Book Pages, Mamma Mia, Here We Go Again Lyrics English, Shimano Flat-side Jig, Funny Bones Audiobook, Got Your Head In The Clouds And We're Not Coming Down, Combustion Reaction Formula, Bill Walton Son, Ipad Mini 2 16gb Release Date, Rose Water For Natural Hair, Ipad Pro 2020 Benchmark Vs Macbook Pro, Boris Bidjan Saberi Jeans, The Bond Discovery, Rock Lords Tombstone, Bostonia Public House Reviews, Short Story About Reincarnation, Trey Griffey, Silvermist Movies, Meslier Lorient, Sharon Williams Singer, Ellie Nunn, I See You Plot Holes, Destiny 2 News, Hatter's Castle Film 1941, Jetblue Park Practice Fields, In Celebration Synonym, Cría Cuervos Y Te Sacarán Los Ojos In English, Buy Bitcoin, Shaadi Mein Zaroor Aana Budget, Fob Meaning Slang, Sydney, Australia Weather In January, Half Past Dead Full Movie Online, Counter Antipope, " />

About 12,000 people attended the KSI vs. Logan Paul rematch last month at Staples Center. Logan Paul has revealed his life-long ambition to be famous - and how his class-mates ridiculed him for it. KSI vs. Logan Paul 2 DAZN USA; 39 videos; 57,554 views; Last updated on Nov 13, 2019; Play all Share. But thousands of fans were unhappy after one-sided fight Paul dominated was called a draw by the judges. Briggs said: "This is great for boxing, it's going to introduce new boxing fans to the sport. Briggs will be in Paul's corner for the sequel at the Staples Center while KSI has been trained by professional fighter Viddal Riley. When the fight was first announced, both men were around evens to win but Logan Paul is now the odds-on favourite with the bookmakes. Instead, Logan Paul vs. KSI was about generating as many views as possible, and turning those views into a crossover payday for a cohort of people from the … Loading... Save. For other inquiries, Contact Us. Both men have promised to knock the other out and send them into social media retirement at the famed Staples Center. "In this camp I have never been more calm focused and confident. HIGHLIGHTS | KSI vs. Logan Paul 2 679215 Registered office: 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF. Logan Paul vs. KSI 2 live stream: How to watch the fight. Sign in to YouTube. I truly feel like the best version of myself and better than I have ever felt and boxing is the vehicle for that. ", When you subscribe we will use the information you provide to send you these newsletters. Manchester Arena showdown between two online celebrities managed to beat both Carl Froch vs George Groves fights combined. In his career, the forward scored hundreds of goals for Santos, New York Cosmos and the Brazil national team, Former Man Utd star Darren Fletcher back at the club in coaching role, Fletcher won five Premier League titles and the Champions League during his 12 years with Manchester United, and now he's passing on his huge experience at his old club, Hakim Ziyech told to avenge Ajax's Champions League heartbreak against Tottenham for Chelsea, The Moroccan attacking midfielder was part of the team that lost one of the most dramatic European ties of all time in 2019, Mesut Ozil names Arsenal's four best players from victory over Rapid Vienna, The Gunners were in action in the Europa League on Thursday night, where they came from behind to win 2-1 in Austria.

Logan Paul has admitted he broke his own sex ban in the build up to his rematch with KSI. "I had to be part of it, I've been connected to Logan for 25 years through a guy I met on the street, Paulo, who is now his manager. KSI vs Paul Logan trumped dozens of boxing’s biggest battles after scoring 784,00 YouTube buys. Sometimes they’ll include recommendations for other related newsletters or services we offer. Paul has been training with former heavyweight world champion Shannon Briggs after turning professional for the sequel which will be held 14 months after the first fight ended in a draw. Both fighters struggled with the pace of the six-rounder but Logan was able to drop his hands for long spells, safe in the knowledge KSI posed no threat. "This is war, you're going to get beat up real bad. YouTube superstars KSI and Logan Paul clash for a second time when they meet in the professional ring in Los Angeles.

News Corp is a network of leading companies in the worlds of diversified media, news, education, and information services. To see all content on The Sun, please use the Site Map. You can unsubscribe at any time. "In high school I wanted to be famous and everyone laughed," he said. The Sun website is regulated by the Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO). KSI did rally in the final round but his wild haymakers should not have been enough to sway the judges after Paul had got off to such a flying start. Sign in. explains more about how we use your data, and your rights. The rematch, however, isn't on YouTube or a traditional TV broadcast. Parents' concerns over '40-year-old' pupil joining school after move to UK, Stranger grabbed girl, 7, from terrified mum on London street and ran off, Hungover woman tailors her McDonald’s order & people find the result hilarious, Cops called to Amir Khan's house after bust-up ahead of new reality show, Smitten Mark Wright says his wife Michelle Keegan's beauty is 'ridiculous', ©News Group Newspapers Limited in England No. The fights are being shown on subscription service DAZN in the US and on Sky Sports Box Office in the UK. Comments are subject to our community guidelines, which can be viewed, Logan Paul dominated KSI in the opening round, American Logan Paul looked too big and strong for KSI, British YouTube star could not handle Logan Paul early on, Logan Paul bashed up KSI but the judges scored it a draw, KSI and Raheem Sterling send joke messages to Usian Bolt, Manchester Arena showdown between two online celebrities, Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO). Matchroom Boxing promoter Eddie Hearn said the … The waiting is over and in a few short hours KSI and Logan Paul will settle their beef once and for all. I said to Logan you better put this guy in hospital. To inquire about a licence to reproduce material, visit our Syndication site. Carl Froch vs. George Groves II - 355,000, Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Manny Pacquiao - 876,000, Wladimir Klitschko vs. Tyson Fury - 545,000, Anthony Joshua vs. Dillian Whyte - 420,000, Anthony Joshua vs. Charles Martin - 500,000, Anthony Joshua vs. Dominic Breazeale - 512,000, Gennady Golovkin vs. Kell Brook - 500,000, Anthony Joshua vs. Wladimir Klitschko - 1,532,000, Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Conor McGregor - 874,000, Anthony Joshua vs. Carlos Takam - 887,000, Anthony Joshua vs. Joseph Parker - 1,457,000. The social media influencer has been in the public eye since he was a teenager when he first started creating six-second videos on Vine. Billy Joe Saunders vs Marcelo Esteban Coceres. The Manchester Arena showdown between two online celebrities managed to beat both Carl Froch vs George Groves fights combined and Tyson Fury’s masterclass over Wladimir Klitschko. LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA - NOVEMBER 07: KSI (L) and Logan Paul exchange verbal jabs onstage during the KSI VS. Logan Paul 2 - Final Press Conference at TAO Hollywood on November 07, 2019 in Los Angeles, California. But before they walk to the ring, there is world title action with Billy Joe Saunders and Devin Haney defending their super-middleweight and lightweight belts respectively. The American YouTube star will settle his feud with his fellow social media sensation when the pair clash in Los Angeles on Saturday. Logan Paul vs. KSI 2 fight results, highlights: KSI wins controversial split decision in celebrity bout KSI was knocked down in Round 4 before a controversial punch resulted in … And it was the coaches who traded insults across the stage. Even Anthony Joshua’s first world title win, when he flattened Charles Martin for the IBF belt, was beaten by the spectacle. The YouTube stars came together for the penultimate time before the first bell of their rematch on Saturday. Our.

Don't miss MirrorFighting's Monday Morning Matchmaker newsletter! Team KSI raced into the ring to lift their man up in celebration and they have plenty to be happy about as their man looked nailed on for his first defeat. And on Saturday night Paul will take his earnings and perhaps his reputation into the stratosphere when he takes on KSI in their long-awaited rematch. Liverpool may have inspired Man Utd's Alex Telles transfer, claims Ryan Giggs, Giggs reckons Telles swoop was influenced by Liverpool's use of attacking full-backs - but Owen Hargreaves has warned that the deadline day signing is 'not great' defensively, The terrifying sight that ended Pele's first dream and gave him nightmares, Brazilian football legend Pelé celebrates his 80th birthday on Friday. "This is a great opportunity but my man has the ability and I know he can be the champ because I did it twice. View our online Press Pack. ", Paul admits to breaking self-imposed sex ban. Logan’s long left arm regularly found a home on KSI’s chin and he wobbled the Brit a handful of times in the first three rounds before both men gassed late on. And the Ohio native is confident he will emerge victorious because he's been proving people wrong his whole life. The first Logan Paul-KSI fight was on YouTube, where it had more than 1 million pay-per-view buys, making it the biggest amateur fight of all time. I am too good at it to not use this skill set more.". The pair have turned professional for the rematch in Los Angeles which means they have dispensed with the headguards and will pull on 10oz gloves.

For further details of our complaints policy and to make a complaint please click here. But it was former heavyweight world champion Shannon Briggs who stole the limelight. No, unlike the first fight, the rematch will not be shown on YouTube despite KSI and Logan Paul having 40 million followers between them. Watford’s 25-year-old KSI was no match for the American’s size and strength and was manhandled from the opening bell. "This is the pro ranks and you came to this fight with a butter knife of a trainer. "The Sun", "Sun", "Sun Online" are registered trademarks or trade names of News Group Newspapers Limited. The fights are expected to start at around 4pm local time, which is midnight in the UK. He then migrated to YouTube where he attracted a following of almost 20million to establish himself as one of the most popular influencers in the world. Billy Joe Saunders should walk to the ring at around 6pm (2am UK) and will be followed by Devin Haney. Logan was beaten by KSI in their rematch (Picture: Getty) Eddie Hearn claims KSI vs Logan Paul II was the highest selling pay-per-view in the UK …

Cidade De Deus Favela, Pathfinder Kingmaker Class Tier List, Bucharest Romania Birth Records, Wissam Al Mana Wife, The Little Mermaid Start, What Does J' Arrive Mean, Celia Imrie Books, Give Me Oil In My Lamp Lyrics, Barry Wong Photography, Chiwetel Ejiofor Instagram, The Number 23 Full Movie 123movies, Trolls, Queen Barb Guitar, Noaa Climate Watch, Joke's On You Lyrics Meaning, Jonathan Sackler, Legend Name Meaning, Eleanor Worthington-cox Maleficent, Cardigan Bay Wales, League Of Gentlemen Blackface, Lady From Shanghai Quotes, The Time That Remains Watch Online English Subtitles, Forgive Us Our Sins Meaning, Andrew Scott Fleabag, Tiger On The Beat 2 (1990), Lego Movie 2 Ending, Eid Sydney 2020, Caribbean Dream Tea, Best Liverpool Players Of The 90s, Pope Urban Viii Sneezing, Mushi-shi Season 2 Episode 20, Elijah Blue Allman Children, Janis Ian, Doppelgänger Stephen King, Nlds 2019 Score, Ben-hur Book Pages, Mamma Mia, Here We Go Again Lyrics English, Shimano Flat-side Jig, Funny Bones Audiobook, Got Your Head In The Clouds And We're Not Coming Down, Combustion Reaction Formula, Bill Walton Son, Ipad Mini 2 16gb Release Date, Rose Water For Natural Hair, Ipad Pro 2020 Benchmark Vs Macbook Pro, Boris Bidjan Saberi Jeans, The Bond Discovery, Rock Lords Tombstone, Bostonia Public House Reviews, Short Story About Reincarnation, Trey Griffey, Silvermist Movies, Meslier Lorient, Sharon Williams Singer, Ellie Nunn, I See You Plot Holes, Destiny 2 News, Hatter's Castle Film 1941, Jetblue Park Practice Fields, In Celebration Synonym, Cría Cuervos Y Te Sacarán Los Ojos In English, Buy Bitcoin, Shaadi Mein Zaroor Aana Budget, Fob Meaning Slang, Sydney, Australia Weather In January, Half Past Dead Full Movie Online, Counter Antipope,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.