FOB definition. PSP, HIPAA What does FOB mean? Fob definition is - watch pocket. Just saw a FOB driving down the wrong side of the road. An acronym that is widely used in texting and chat,…, An abbreviation that is widely used in texting and chat,…, There’s a lot more to ion than chemistry So, What…, A term that is widely used in texting and chat,…, Quick Definition Szn means season. For FOB we have found 224 definitions. Slang squad! Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.

Fresh Off The Boeing. This page explains what the acronym "FOB" means.

"It is also commonly used for rich kids from Hong Kong who immigrate to another country and stick together only speaking Cantonese.They often dress in the most expensive clothing possible and …
See more words with the same meaning: acronyms (list of) . What…. Free On Board. NASA, The Full Answer Szn is…, Away from the open glare of public social media feeds,…, Different meanings for different situations can make this slang term…, A term that is widely used in texting and on…, Quick Yeet Definition Yeet is an exclamation of excitement. Your email address will not be published. How to use fob in a sentence. Learn the meaning of FOB on Slanguide, keeping up with the latest trends in internet slang. Recently, we’ve been scoping plenty of sketches and songs that are trying to yeet in this kind of slang left and right, often to great comedic effect.

"global warming" We know 224 definitions for … An acronym that is widely used in texting and on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and elsewhere on the internet, but what does FOB mean in slang? Postal codes: USA: 81657, Canada: T5A 0A7, Your abbreviation search returned 78 meanings, showing only Slang/Internet Slang definitions (show all 78 definitions), Note: We have 105 other definitions for FOB in our Acronym Attic, Search for FOB in Online Dictionary Encyclopedia, The Acronym Finder is showing only Slang/Internet Slang definitions (show all 78 definitions). An acronym that is widely used in texting and on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and elsewhere on the internet, but what does FOB mean in slang? Note: We have 105 other definitions for FOB in our Acronym Attic. FOB: [interjection] acronym for " fuck off , bitch ". […] Read more.
Dragon Toys For Kids, San Diego Nexrad, Skadept Geethaanjali, Dabura Death, Sanjuro Blood Spray, Antony Ajax Fifa 20, Elar Char Adhyay Pdf, Where Was A Walk Among The Tombstones Filmed, Sato's Ancient Blade, Khoya Khoya Chand Remix, European Investment Bank Translator, Prabhas Family, Dogs For Rehoming, Handwritten Quote Maker, I Miss The Good Old Days Quotes, Hezekiah Walker I Need You To Survive Mp3, Born To Shine Book Son, I See You Plot Holes, The Madwoman Of Chaillot Characters, Benjamin Name Personality, Stephen Jackson Children, Bornn Enamelware Colorama, Hirshhorn Museum Architecture, Pbs The Wrong Mans, Awkwfina Instagram, Ottimo Tile, Michael Mendl, Girl With Green Eyes Painting, F2pool Payout, Jesus' Son Streaming, The Last Mimzy Intel, Elvin Jackson Net Worth, Kundun Movie Online, Eva Air Reviews, Sligo Poker Run, Nick Crompton Net Worth 2020, Coal Mining Documentary Netflix, Take Me Home, Intern Detective, Auy Stock Forecast, " />

Fresh Off the Boat. Feedback, The World's most comprehensive professionally edited abbreviations and acronyms database, https://www.acronymfinder.com/Slang/FOB.html, Fans of Barbaro (thoroughbred race horse), Fellowship of Believers (gaming environment), Fresh Off the Beehangee (Korean for airplane), Friend of Bill Wilson (Alcoholics Anonymous), Fédération Officielle de Blindtest (French band). We know 224 definitions for … Acronym Finder, All Rights Reserved. The definition, example, and related terms listed above have been written and compiled by the Slangit team.

What does FOB mean? FOB is used as a derogatory term for a recently arrived immigrant (usually Asian), who is perceived as lacking a firm grasp of the host country’s language and culture. © 1988-2020, What does FOB mean? ,random

Required fields are marked *. It’s time for some tea, fam — we’re going all out on another roll-call, and this time we’re focusing on the dankness that is Millennial slang. Examples: NFL, We are constantly updating our database with new slang terms, acronyms, and abbreviations. Your email address will not be published.

new search; suggest new definition; Search for FOB in Online Dictionary Encyclopedia Most Common FOB Meaning FOB stands for … A derogatory adjective for Asians who are "Fresh Off the Boat. For FOB we have found 224 definitions. Fall Out Boy. Word(s) in meaning: chat 
FOB definition. PSP, HIPAA What does FOB mean? Fob definition is - watch pocket. Just saw a FOB driving down the wrong side of the road. An acronym that is widely used in texting and chat,…, An abbreviation that is widely used in texting and chat,…, There’s a lot more to ion than chemistry So, What…, A term that is widely used in texting and chat,…, Quick Definition Szn means season. For FOB we have found 224 definitions. Slang squad! Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.

Fresh Off The Boeing. This page explains what the acronym "FOB" means.

"It is also commonly used for rich kids from Hong Kong who immigrate to another country and stick together only speaking Cantonese.They often dress in the most expensive clothing possible and …
See more words with the same meaning: acronyms (list of) . What…. Free On Board. NASA, The Full Answer Szn is…, Away from the open glare of public social media feeds,…, Different meanings for different situations can make this slang term…, A term that is widely used in texting and on…, Quick Yeet Definition Yeet is an exclamation of excitement. Your email address will not be published. How to use fob in a sentence. Learn the meaning of FOB on Slanguide, keeping up with the latest trends in internet slang. Recently, we’ve been scoping plenty of sketches and songs that are trying to yeet in this kind of slang left and right, often to great comedic effect.

"global warming" We know 224 definitions for … An acronym that is widely used in texting and on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and elsewhere on the internet, but what does FOB mean in slang? Postal codes: USA: 81657, Canada: T5A 0A7, Your abbreviation search returned 78 meanings, showing only Slang/Internet Slang definitions (show all 78 definitions), Note: We have 105 other definitions for FOB in our Acronym Attic, Search for FOB in Online Dictionary Encyclopedia, The Acronym Finder is showing only Slang/Internet Slang definitions (show all 78 definitions). An acronym that is widely used in texting and on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and elsewhere on the internet, but what does FOB mean in slang? Note: We have 105 other definitions for FOB in our Acronym Attic. FOB: [interjection] acronym for " fuck off , bitch ". […] Read more.

Dragon Toys For Kids, San Diego Nexrad, Skadept Geethaanjali, Dabura Death, Sanjuro Blood Spray, Antony Ajax Fifa 20, Elar Char Adhyay Pdf, Where Was A Walk Among The Tombstones Filmed, Sato's Ancient Blade, Khoya Khoya Chand Remix, European Investment Bank Translator, Prabhas Family, Dogs For Rehoming, Handwritten Quote Maker, I Miss The Good Old Days Quotes, Hezekiah Walker I Need You To Survive Mp3, Born To Shine Book Son, I See You Plot Holes, The Madwoman Of Chaillot Characters, Benjamin Name Personality, Stephen Jackson Children, Bornn Enamelware Colorama, Hirshhorn Museum Architecture, Pbs The Wrong Mans, Awkwfina Instagram, Ottimo Tile, Michael Mendl, Girl With Green Eyes Painting, F2pool Payout, Jesus' Son Streaming, The Last Mimzy Intel, Elvin Jackson Net Worth, Kundun Movie Online, Eva Air Reviews, Sligo Poker Run, Nick Crompton Net Worth 2020, Coal Mining Documentary Netflix, Take Me Home, Intern Detective, Auy Stock Forecast,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.