Just crazy. var start2 = new Date(start); Wouldn’t they have spells to cast and

I’M KINDA MAAADDD (RIGHT NOW), so, I (DON’T) ‘FEEL’ like SMILING! Michael was turned by Quincy when he stayed at his house working on thriller. @20″34, ANAL SEX, ‘COUPLED’ with IV DRUG USAGE! Etterlene wasn’t a strong woman in this case and her kids paid an ultimate price. !” For that reason, I gave in. you have some of the jackson kids that complained but others respected it and wanted to raise their kids the same(tito). you be specific and quote me where I said something wrong.I loved your comment and said I did now you must not get much positivity in your life or you would not think when someone agrees with you they are either being sarcastic or trying to be funny.I told you before when you last apologized that I would only comment on certain positive post you make but you reassured me it was fine.You are too sensitive on a site I hope you are not this way in person because the world can be outright cruel .I promise to not read or respond to your comments I will scroll pass your name because you are either purposely looking for attention on here or bi-polar.Lets focus on the topic here and not on you for once………..may James Debarge get better and God be with us all. if(diff < 0) { In the U.S. salary average is around $59,000, and only 20% of Americans have a household income of $100,000 or more.

Unless poor James was still using in prison. WELL, HERE ARE THE FACTS, ROBERT DEBARGE IS 5’6 AND, A LITTLE THIN FLAMBOYANT BI-SEXUAL MAN . Etterlene is a unique name I wonder what it means.

AND, I ‘KNOW’ that I (AM) ‘RIGHT’!!

He was one of the members of the singing family group DeBarge, who became stars with their 1980s songs “All This Love”, “Love Me in a Special Way”, “Rhythm of the Night”, and “Who’s Holding Donna Now”. Yanno, I’ve been thinking about that this whole time. Evil dwells amongst us, that’s all I can say. I don’t trust anyone in the industry. James Debarge’s net worth estimate is $100,000 - $1M. var increment = 1 * '-1'; THAT’S why BUNNY, JAMES, BOBBY, TOMMY, CHICO, EL, AND THE OTHERS, (I READ), ‘are’ (ALL) MESSED UP!!! No, net worth is not the same as net income. They never had a normal healthy, happy, and functional childhood. “THIS SADDENS ME!! Well Tony the tiger find a site where there is absolutely no grammar errors or misspelled words or pronounciations.

The grandparents were from France (I always thought Debarge the SOB father was French Canadian, but his folks were actual French). }

Katherine has always been at the top of my “you disgust me list”, and she always used her influence to get Michael to work with the brother’s knowing full well that he no longer wanted to.

#TRUST ME!! There was no type of abuse by the hands of their father with the younger siblings.

This is a FACT confirmed by the autopsy that was confirmed after his death.They examined every inch if his body and looked at his skin under a microscope for goodness sake. I JUST ‘SAW’ (YOUR COMMENT)!! today = new Date(today.getTime() - loop_time * loop_range); ( We’ll keep you posted on how that goes.) I know Debarge is French. !loop_time && ! what the hell is all this capslock insanity?

He has no children. That is only the beginning, If CPS OR THE POLICE WERE TO GET INVOLVE WITH THIS FAMILY HALF OF THEM WOULD BE LOCKED UP FOR QUITE SOMETIME.

var delimiter = ' '; *, ETTERLENE: “OHHHHHHH BABY, (YOU GON’ KIIIIIILLLL ME)!!

YOUR COMMENT IS THE BEST ONE HERE I MUST SAY MISS BAYLIS .YOU SUMMED IT ALL UP THAT THE FAMILY HAD A TRAUMATIC CHILDHOOD HENCE THE DRUG USE.THE PARENTS PLAYED A BIG PART OF THEIR CHILDREN’S ANGUISH AND POSSIBLY THEIR PARENTS HAD A MESSED UP CHILDHOOD AS WELL.I AM NOT TRYING TO EXCUSE ANYONE JUST LOOK AT IT WITH A DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE.IT WOULD BE AN EXCELLENT IDEA FOR PEOPLE TO GET MENTALLY TESTED BEFORE HAVING KIDS BUT UNFORTUNATELY MANY WHO ARE MENTALLY MESSED UP WILL PASS THROUGH THE TEST AND THEY WON’T ALWAYS BE DETECTED.THE MUSIC INDUSTRY CESSPOOL OF DEMONS JUST ADDED TO THE PAIN OF THE DEBARGES. BUT, THEY WERE ‘SAFE’, “PTL”!!

Genesis 19:11. ….

} else if(increment > 0) { } .

Thank you I’m all for empowerment but one must watch what they are relaying to ppl in this world. in recent interviews she still believes in this and does not think the beating was excessive. …”Peace, & GBU”…, Not making excuses for any of the Family Members…but you have to look at when their parents were married. THEIR SIN WAS (BEING TOO ‘PRETTY’)!! James is the one that married Janet though and is presumably gay. FACT !!!

I think that whoever it is who is saying that shit is probably the main trouble maker here using many different names. var count = Math.floor(abs_diff / seconds[display[i]]);

A look at James Debarge's dating history. TO THIS VERY DAY, SHE HAS NEVER PRESSED ANY CHARGES AGAINST HIM FOR THESE CRIMES.

God, in the name of your beloved Son, please heal James and extend his life as only You can.

THEN, WHO IS REALLY THE DEVIL HERE? Now I knew about the physical and drug abuse, but rape? It doesnt sound beleiveable that he was raised in the same house with all this bs going on being pretty too and he not being abused or abuse himself other brothers/sisters Well what’s wrong, there is always a reason to smile…..I rarely stop smiling, I smile when I’m mad…. SOME people you have to (really) LOOK “CLOSELY” TO SEE ’em, BUT, (NOT) FOR HIM!!

They are talented but so damaged. And, I (DON’T) WANT to be!!

Same thing goes for Katerine Jackson. !”, Mr. DEVIL DEBARGE: “WELL, TRY KEEPIN’ (YOUR BIG MOUTH)…SHUT!!!!

!”…, ETTERLENE GETS the broom, AND SWEEPS A PIECE of ‘BROKEN’ GLASS…(THAT SHE ‘MISSED’ THE DAY BEFORE), and says in a ‘whissss-per’…”I swear ta gawwwwwwd, that THE FIRST CHANCE…that I get…to LEAVE him, I’M LEAVIN’ his (EVIL a$$), ONCE THE CHILDREN MAKE us (enough) MONEY, TO IMPROVE our LIVES, THAT IS!

That whole family endured some horrible things…it’s like it’s a curse. “LORD WILLING, THAT IS! “GOT IT!

you have one out of what 9 kids that acted erratically. “BUT, IT WAS (THOSE ‘FIIIIIIIINE’ DEBARGE BROTHERS)!

and these so called “self respected” (my ass) will just sit back and watch their kids get abused by their husband’s. What does that have to do with praying for James Debarge?

YOU CAN PULL UP HIS PICTURE (ONLINE), AND (YOU) CAN “ACTUALLY” SEE (THE DEMONS IN HIS EYES)!

!” lol, NORMA TO ME: “YEAH, …BUT YOU ‘SAW’ it COMIN'(MY) WAY, TOWARDS ME!!

if(diff > 0) { IT is (SO) ‘SAD’, …BUT, “UNFORTUNATELY”, …” IT (DOES) HAPPEN!”…IJS.. OK THANK YOU FOR THAT SOPHIA BECAUSE I KNOW THE SISTER BONNIE HAS WROTE A BOOK AND I’M SURE SHE SHARES HER OWN PAIN TOO.YES IT IS SAD AND IT ALSO GIVES PEOPLE STRENGTH TO OPEN UP THEMSELVES TO BE ABLE TO READ HOW OPEN AND HONEST SOME CELEBRITIES ARE WITH THE STRUGGLES THEY WENT THROUGH.

His mother was so busy smiling in the camera and being up in the host’s face that she didn’t show her son an ounce of sympathy.

when james was married to janet mike used to watch them have sex even goinbg as far as jumping in the bed between them. After reading The Trumpet Blower’s cut and paste above, I doubt seriously that Bobby “acquired the package in prison.” I think that was a cover story to keep people from knowing about all the incestuous abuse within the Debarge family. i think it is very important to note the differences between katherine and the debar matriarch. !Comment: now that it is time for her to answer for her sins, and her accomplice husband is dead, she’s a holy roller!!! AMEN!!! Being low selfteem himself with Joe telling him he was too black and with a big nose…your sisters dating pretty lightskin niggas.. do the math. and where the hell has Blu Cantrell been?!?! Lord have mercy. GBU!!…”PEACE!

!”….”YEAH, (AFTER THAT), ….I’M LEEEEAVIN’…..’YEAH’!!”. Windows are additionally no more ignored. You are famous for making all events a black vs white one. That’s just disgusting and evil. i love mj but he had problems beyond repair and problems aren’t just caused by your history…you can be born with it.

What was all the other siblings problems?

When Janet did that movie with Tupac her people said he would have to get an AIDS test so she could do love scene with him.

AND, IT (IS) ‘SO’ SAD, (ON EVERY LEVEL)!!! Every night.

I BELIEVE, HE WAS VERABLLY ABUSIVE TOWARD HER BECAUSE HE DID NOT RESPECT HER. I had taken a bath one particular evening and entered our bedroom. !”, TO ME, IT (DIDN’T) MATTER ‘WHO’ (ELSE) WAS USIN’ IT, OR WHAT MAN CAME OUT, of there, (AND LOOKED @ me, with a ‘STUPID’ GRIN on HIS FACE), cuz HE ‘KNEW’ WHAT I WAS DOIN’, …(TRYIN’ TO PROTECT…MY sons)!! it means your shouting.

I read somewhere that the Debarge’s father died from the virus years ago too. !” LOL! Mentally and physically. if(loop_range == 'h') { Members of this family are so hypocritical, that it’s disgusting.

Frozen 2 All Is Found (lullaby Ending) (outtake), Fish Market Rock Hill, Sc, Ipad Vs Ipad Air, Tony Hale Martel Thompson, James Bresslaw, What A Man Meme, Ride Lyrics Meaning, Counting On Season 12, Upper Coomera Weather Hourly, Nlds 2019 Score, Linda Ronstadt Sings Country, Spring Training Tickets Arizona 2020, Ek Hi Bhool Movie 2005, Josh Duggar Net Worth, Rumors Or The Fame Monster, Amazing Cakes, Shane Deary 2019, Sleep Shirt, Nocturnal Animals Song, Ottimo Tile, First Majestic Silver Stock, Fairfax Financial, Rhinestone Movie Dvd, Roy Wood Jr Salary, This Sporting Life Stream, Shooting Dogs (2005 Full Movie), Where In Bible Does It Talk About Lawlessness, Australia's Hottest Day On Record 1828, Jodhi May Wiki, Dear Zindagi Full Movie Online Hotstar, Milenge Milenge Full Movie 480p, Hurricane Houston 2020, History Of The Port Of London, Hot Mama's Food, Tigres Del Licey Fitted Hat, Redacted Meme Origin, Theorem Vs Theory, Plague Of The Dead Book Series, Is Rebecca A Film Noir, Gospel Song I Made It Through The Storm, Baby Stores Mississauga, 2009 Yankees Roster, Dharam Veer Cast, How To Train Your Dragon Stoick The Vast, The School Of Life Alain De Botton Podcast, Preston County School District, Northwestern Wildcats Font, Nightcrawler Online, Deep Purple - Shades Of Deep Purple, Skylanders Academy Season 4, Gabby Barrett Songs Lyrics, Claudia Chicago, Germany Climate, When Is The People's Choice Awards 2020, World Map Countries And Continents, One Potato, Two Potato Book, Derek Jacobi Partner, Hollar Homestead Net Worth, Hell Drivers Trucks, The Girl On A Motorcycle Ending, How Old Is Maxine Sneed, Mr X Vfx Wikipedia, Amrut Whiskey, Hugo Book,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.