Thankfully Epsilon is in the central Atlantic and projected to stay in the central Atlantic not threatening the East Coast of the United States.
Monsoon Wedding Musical, Marissa Mowry Tampa, 2009 Baseball World Cup Final, Heroes Of 2020, Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e Price In Uae, Overheard App, How To Pronounce F A M E, Obama Twitter Followers Over Time, Rogue Full Movie, The Flying Dutchman Opera Soprano, Cause You Are The Only One For Me And You Are The Only One I See, Go West Pet Shop Boys Lyrics, Benny Garcia Okc, Ipad Mini 4 Ram, James Debarge 2020, Nioh Yatsu-no-kami, I Just Want To Love You 2019, Azur Air Ukraine Tickets, Pathfinder Kingmaker Blaster Sorcerer Build, My Name Song Create, Superfly Full Movie Netflix, " />

The latest estimates from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration call for nearly twice the normal number of named storms in 2020.

Beyond Epsilon, there is one spot we are watching in the Northwest Caribbean that has a 20% chance for development.

A Houston Police Water Rescue vehicle mobilizes by a stranded by flood car on Houston Ave., during Tropical Storm Beta, Tuesday, Sept. 22, 2020, in Houston. KHOU.com is the official website for KHOU-TV, your trusted source for breaking news, weather and sports in Houston, TX. The two developing systems are currently hundreds of miles apart, but their paths are expected to parallel each other in the Gulf and even partially overlap. Houston's 2020 hurricane season is predicted to be "above-normal" and officials are warning citizens to get prepared early on to avoid any mass destruction or loss. Houston Fire Chief Samuel Peña said first responders had done nearly 100 water rescues on city roadways since Monday evening. The National Hurricane Center said up to 15 inches of rain could fall in some areas. ©2020 FOX News Network, LLC. Advertise your event, business, or product with us on our website, social media, emails, and more. Every summer, especially late in the season around August and September, the warming Gulf of Mexico is always at risk of becoming a hotbed of tropic activity, driving storms and occasionally hurricanes into Houston and the surrounding coastline. Enter to Win $600 in Houston Restaurant Gift Cards on Instagram, Halloween: Enjoy Responsibly & Plan a Safe Ride Home, Diverse-City, An Ode To Houston at Archway Gallery, Don’t let Halloween haunt you forever—plan your safe ride home, Where to Shop in Clear Lake & the Bay Area, Take a magical mystery tour at 8th Wonder’s Fab Four Musical & Visual Experience, Catch 2 nights of outdoor concerts from Shakey Graves at White Oak Music Hall, Watch the Texans battle the New England Patriots at NRG Stadium. Driving through the city, you can find endless bayous made to protect neighborhoods from flooding and road signs that warn flooding levels. (Marie D. De Jesus/Houston Chronicle via AP). "I recommend people not going to the bayou.". Travis Fedschun is a reporter for FoxNews.com. All rights reserved. Get highlights, trending news and behind-the-scenes insights from Houston Public Media delivered to your inbox each week. TROPICAL STORM BETA BRINGING 'EXCESSIVE' RAINFALL TO HOUSTON AREA, DANGEROUS STORM SURGE AFTER TEXAS LANDFALL, “Your sedan is not a submarine.

Thankfully Epsilon is in the central Atlantic and projected to stay in the central Atlantic not threatening the East Coast of the United States.

Monsoon Wedding Musical, Marissa Mowry Tampa, 2009 Baseball World Cup Final, Heroes Of 2020, Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e Price In Uae, Overheard App, How To Pronounce F A M E, Obama Twitter Followers Over Time, Rogue Full Movie, The Flying Dutchman Opera Soprano, Cause You Are The Only One For Me And You Are The Only One I See, Go West Pet Shop Boys Lyrics, Benny Garcia Okc, Ipad Mini 4 Ram, James Debarge 2020, Nioh Yatsu-no-kami, I Just Want To Love You 2019, Azur Air Ukraine Tickets, Pathfinder Kingmaker Blaster Sorcerer Build, My Name Song Create, Superfly Full Movie Netflix,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.