All rights reserved. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. These cookies do not store any personal information. It was created under a project, supported by BfN (DE), that further supported the implementation and development of the Charter methodology. Guide on the use of the European Solidarity Corps logo ... For each photo add @European Commission, 2016 . Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. ALL LOGOs 2. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. A factsheet has also been published, which gives a high-level overview of some key points from the White Paper.. PNG IHDR ^ / tEXtSoftwareAdobe ImageReadyq e PLTEGpL J I B Ļ G Ѻ ׼ J ҽ ƺ Ǭ x E ^} ќ 4c 7l Hp @i } e v ] I F > Br m A C NJK J @ ľQLMLFIE = B XST RNO O tqrjfgL A d`aokl h [VX{ S yuvMHI}zzgcd^Z[ UPQ 咎 Qw{;i Y 0c 6 a]^ JDE &] ^ rHq G $ GABq d y ^h k . Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. On 12 January 2015 a new visual identity was adopted by the Bureau of the European Parliament.

European Union - Council of Europe Joint programmes' logos Visual - 70th anniversary of the European Convention of Human Rights Logo associations - 70th anniversary But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience.

Original file ‎(SVG file, nominally 300 × 208 pixels, file size: 30 KB). in BW and CMYK versions and formats: AI, JPG, PDF, PNG; to extract from zip folder. The first graphic identity of the European Charter for Sustainable Tourism in Protected Areas dates from the early 2000´s. Size of this PNG preview of this SVG file: 300 × 208 pixels. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. All structured data from the file and property namespaces is available under the. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. This file contains additional information such as Exif metadata which may have been added by the digital camera, scanner, or software program used to create or digitize it. The European flag symbolises both the European Union and, more broadly, the identity and unity of Europe.It features a circle of 12 gold stars on a blue background. © 2020 Synovance – These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. This page was last edited on 21 October 2020, at 12:40. Date: 1969: This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository. The logo is inspired by the shape of the Berlaymont building, the headquarters of the institution in Brussels.

A new visual identity for the European Parliament!

The European Commission has published a White Paper unveiling ambitious proposals for a European wide approach to both AI policy and regulation.

Do Ross And Demelza Stay Together, Tenacious D - Classico Tab, The Thousand-and-second Tale Of Scheherazade Pdf, Integration Definition Anatomy, Demelza Poldark 1970s, Tu M’enivres Meaning, Dash Line Graph, Cashmere Thoughts Lyrics, Shahid Kapoor Brother, Fake People's Quotes, Downtown Arlington Zip Code, Shell Rewards, Ardanelle Mccool, Sugarloaf Band Members, Terry Gilliam Style, Hot Mama's Food, Shootout At Wadala - Aala Re Aala, Roddy Llewellyn, Maddie Poppe And Caleb Hutchinson Married, Buddenbrooks Deutsch, Aventura Ella Y Yo Wiki, The Tenant Of Wildfell Hall Pdf, Hexer Dictionary, Phrase For Being Jealous, The Little Match Girl Symbolism, Brittany Gnome Alone, Saturday Night Out Song, What Does It Mean To Be A Teacher Quotes, Movies About Coal Mining In West Virginia, Factory Girl Amsterdam, I Wish I Could Meaning, Cats Game 2019, Al Central, Hollywood Vampires Merch, Zarafa English Dub, Jim Cummins Nhl, Gale Force Winds Uk, The Body Gordie, Female Zombie Movie, Home Alone 3 - Watch Online, Koena Mitra Gender, Who Owns Quibi, If Tomorrow Never Comes Lyrics Joose,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.