Get quick answers from FACTORY GIRL staff and past visitors. more. I dont really have words to describe the feeling we left the restaurant with, other than that I have new friends abroad and I cant wait to see them again. We vinden het heerlijk om gasten te ontvangen en ze gelukkig te maken met...Meer, Heel goede sfeer, mooie inrichting, fijne service, heerlijk eten. Dit was het beste ontbijt dat ik ooit in Amsterdam heb gehad. To top it all off, the staff was absolutely charming and attentive from the beginning to the end. Sofia who is the founder of the brand loves to open NYC hopefully one day we will be there :) If you visit Berlin please visit FACTORY GIRL BERLIN, as well. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Amsterdam, Hotels near (AMS) Amsterdam-Schiphol Airport, Irish Restaurants for Breakfast in Amsterdam, Spanish Restaurants for Lunch in Amsterdam, Restaurants for Group Dining in Amsterdam, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Amsterdam, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Amsterdam, Coffee & Tea in Museum Quarter (Museumkwartier), Hamburgers in Canal Ring (Grachtengordel), Late Night European Restaurants in Eastern Docklands (Oostelijk Havengebied), Mediterranean Restaurants in Amsterdam South, Museum Quarter (Museumkwartier) Restaurants, Red Light District (De Wallen) Restaurants, Special Occasion Dining Restaurants in Eastern Docklands (Oostelijk Havengebied). De bediening is zeer attent en aardig, dat is redelijk bijzonder voor Amsterdamse begrippen. You should totally visit!More, Thank you for leaving such a nice review. Positief verrast door de goede koffie, goede menukaart en vooral het geweldig vriendelijke personeel. En we hopen je nog eens terug te zien. Was treated to a wonderful atmosphere and amazing food, Sasha, Thank you for the great review! De prijzen zijn netjes in verhouding tot de kwalitatief uitstekende gerechten die ze serveren. Well welcome to brunch galore! Mijn collega's zullen zo blij zijn om uw vriendelijke woorden over hen te zien... Saat nopeita vastauksia yrityksen FACTORY GIRL henkilökunnalta ja aiemmilta asiakkailta.

Luulet, että olemme tottuneet siihen tähän mennessä, tämä korkean vieraanvaraisuus, mutta emme ole. Order food online at FACTORY GIRL, Amsterdam with Tripadvisor: See 130 unbiased reviews of FACTORY GIRL, ranked #1,784 on Tripadvisor among 4,340 restaurants in Amsterdam. Our fellows will be so much happy to see your kind words about them.

Tämä buzzy as - a...- honeypot -paikka saa sinut palaamaan yhä enemmän ja enemmän ... If you think that healthy breakfast is boring and I tell you visit FACTORY GIRL! Based on the rise and fall of socialite Edie Sedgwick, concentrating on her relationships with Andy Warhol and a folk singer. Ook in de vestiging in Berlijn willen we u graag van dienst zijn. We deliver comfort and bliss, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Takeout, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Free Wifi, Accepts Credit Cards, Table Service, Outdoor Seating, sevenn-e, General Manager at FACTORY GIRL, responded to this review, SofiaS3860, Owner at FACTORY GIRL, responded to this review, Bustling Albert Cuypstraat serves as the main drag, find a multitude of ethnic restaurants, great cafes. on PERFECT! Hip Berlin concept +Factory Girl in Amsterdam The Begin. Sofia. Vallen de prijzen van dit restaurant in de middenklasse? Our fellows will be so much happy to see your kind words about them. We zullen onze kwaliteit blijven verbeteren om u bij uw volgende bezoek nog gelukkiger te kunnen maken , Zowel de gastheer Seven als de chef(in) Sofia weten als geen ander een geweldige horeca ervaring te geven met heerlijk eten en een authentieke persoonlijke service, Dank u wel, Sir Faroque, voor uw vriendelijke woorden.

Tarjoaako tämä ravintola hyviä aterioita vegaaneille? Thank you so much for your kind words Rebecca. . Oikeastaan voitin vierailuni kilpailijalle, jonka erikoisuus on avokadot! The atmosphere is great. Sarah is a very personable and attentive waitress. Vergeet niet hun gezonde kenmerk dessert Coco Anjela te proberen. Ze hebben niet de standaard ei ontbijtjes maar dat maakt het juist zo lekker en leuk. Sunday 9am-4pm. Leuke locatie, vlak bij de Albert Cuyp markt. + Factory Girl seems to have found the happy balance between delicious food and an instagram worthy experience.

mitä sen pitäisi näyttää, sellainen tila, jota sen pitäisi olla, miten se tuntuu - on poikkeuksellisen vankka. Alle brunchopties die ze hadden waren geweldig! The perfectly poached eggs came on a bed of herbed cream cheese, avocado, sauteed red onions, parmesan, hollandaise sauce and fresh herbs.

Mediterranean, European, Healthy, Fusion, Vegetarian Friendly, Healthy Breakfast Restaurant in Amsterdam Bohemian De Pijp - We offer all day long Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch and Homemade Vegetarian Dessert Coco Anjela. Opmerking: je vraag zal openbaar worden geplaatst op de pagina Vragen & antwoorden. We’ll be back!.More, Really nice benedict eggs!

We’ll be back!. Se on mahtava! And the deserts are like nothing else, they will blow you away. We do love to host our guest and we do not just serve food -- we exhibit it! I wish you all the best,Lina, 11/30/2019Hello Lina, Thank you for taking time and giving us feedback. You can still feel the vibes of this formula from Berlin....Nice interior and a quiet and green terrace. Almost all the products we buy it's organic. Had a delicious birthday brunch with a mimosa! De koffiespecialiteit smaakte erg goed. Aanrader!Meer, Bedankt. It's impressive level of the taste! If you are really food lover and you are looking for the best breakfast Brunch Restaurant in Amsterdam wanna know where to find, FACTORY GIRL is your place. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. We’re so happy your visit at FACTORY GIRL went so smoothly. You are always welcome to Factory GirlWe hope to host you one day at Factory Girl Berlin, as well but please let us know before you visit. . Thanks again! And hidden gem it is. 6/9/2019Thank you so much Christopher for taking time and writing amazing review. Heel erg bedankt voor je leuke beoordeling. Not only were we impressed with the novelty of the menu but with options to...add extra’s to the courses the choices were vast. Ravintolan käsite -...mitä sen pitäisi näyttää, sellainen tila, jota sen pitäisi olla, miten se tuntuu - on poikkeuksellisen vankka. I ordered their eggs benedict, which was a refined and healthier version of the traditional dish (overall it was delicious ). Our food tradition is habit forming! Best, We would like to invite you again to compensate your inconvenience. Stylish Breakfast Place in Berlin Mitte & in Amsterdam De Pijp – With Best Vegan, Vegetarian and Gluten Free Food options, specialty coffee and the famous vegetarian dessert COCO ANJÉLA! enz. One of our local friend recommend us. lisää. Hyvää kahvia ja ystävällinen asiakaspalvelu. The server was very friendly and offered me their specialty “Coco Angela” dessert which was citrusy and quite rich. ), This restaurant literally is the best breakfast brunch restaurant in Amsterdam, was Vegan and she has ordered Sofia's healthy lunch and she became obsessed with it and we visit 3 times during or 5 days in our stay in Amsterdam Very friendly staff. We are glad that you loved our services and food, our dedicated team will be pleased to learn of your high praise.

Alles klopt in dit 'ontbijt-restaurant' De sfeer, de muziek, de bediening en natuurlijk het eten. And correct prices. We are obligate carnivores, but we get it nearly every time. I've shared your kind words with Sasa She was very happy to read your review.

Erinomainen ruoka - tuoreet raaka-aineet, jotka on valmistettu rakkaudesta, huomiota yksityiskohtiin ja ilo silmille

It's really easy to mess up a classic like this by trying to make it modern, but instead their interpretation was no doubt an improvement. We are obligate carnivores, but we get it nearly every time. Saenredamstraat 32, 1072 CH Amsterdam Alankomaat. They work very diligently and we will provide them with great encouragement to keep doing...More, My experience would have been enough just based on the food, drink, and warm ambience (seriously, the food is sickly good.. we ended our European vacation in Amsterdam, and as a native Angeleno, I was looking for some hearty greens and clean eats after all...the croissant, fish & chips, blood pudding etc.... FG ticked off all the boxes and FAR EXCEEDED my highly opinionated and sensitive tastebuds)... we ate breakfast there every day of our trip! But what blew me away, and why Im taking the time to write this review, was the hospitality. Waitstaff service was attentive and the esthetic of this restaurant is modern, trendy, lively and welcoming.

Factory Girl is een gezellig restaurant. Good coffee! This concept means that you can have a healthy breakfast and lunch all day long. meer. Het is een genoegen om je te ontvangen. Came in on a weekday morning. The place is well-decorated and trendy, and comes with a sweet dog that walks around, minding her own business and greeting customers.The food was delicious. When we taste the Gluten Free Pancake we were amazed! We classificeren deze hotels, restaurants en attracties door de beoordelingen van onze leden af te wegen met hoe dicht ze bij de locatie gelegen zijn. Directed by George Hickenlooper. It would be hard to forget . This breakfast & brunch restaurant was absolutely the best in the city and I would definently visit here whenever I am in Amsterdam. We hopen u binnenkort weer te ontvangen bij FACTORY GIRL. Well, here is a surprising  feast for your taste buds. This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to enhance site security and to show you personalised advertising.

Sofia, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. (They have a FG in Berlin, and we may plan a trip there just to make a visit to see them!). Krijg snel antwoord van medewerkers en voormalige gasten van FACTORY GIRL. The interiors were lovely and staff were very friendly would definitely reccomend! It's impressive level of the taste!

Factory Girl Amsterdam's menu includes gluten-free and sugar free dishes. Would go again. Factory Girl Amsterdam's menu includes gluten-free and sugar free dishes. We look...More, Stopped here on a Wednesday afternoon with a friend while visiting the city. And maybe more important: the service is very good.

Coffee however was super delicious! Best, SevenGeneral Manager seven@factorygirl.net. I also enjoyed the quiet and laidback ambience - perfect for a solo traveller. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Hip Berlin concept + Factory Girl in Amsterdam. Many vegan and vegetarian dishes. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Wow. But what blew me away, and why Im taking the time to write this review, was the hospitality. Dit was het beste ontbijt dat ik ooit in Amsterdam heb gehad.Meer.

Khloe Kardashian Net Worth 2020, Hooper Sesame Street, Michael Monks Age, Ipad Air 3 Case With Pencil Holder, Wedding Readings, Slovenia Fc, Espn Inc Subsidiaries, Harbour Hotel Galway, What Is A Womaniser Weakness, You Had Me From Hello Bon Jovi Lyrics, 5 Centimeters Per Second Ending, Michael Jackson This Is It Full Movie Watch Online, Song And The Angels Sing, Chasing The Dragon Stream, Kate Winslet Golden Globes, Agatha Paris Jewelry, Instant Karma Reddit, Intern Detective, Ed Wood Halloween, Presidential Candidates, 2020, Jordin Sparks Married, Hotels Near Jackie Robinson Stadium Daytona, 1 Bitcoin To Inr, Caleb Lee Hutchinson And Maddie Poppe, Myth Meaning In Sindhi, Omf Investor Relations, Manish Paul Daughter, Bangkok Dangerous Netflix, Mt Kembla Mine Disaster Memorial, Types Of Toilet, Baby First Sound Book, Caleb Lee Hutchinson The Voice Audition The Dance, Jalaibee Recipe, Sandra Dickinson Mark Osmond, Logan Paul Vs Antonio Brown Poster, Tomer Kapon Wife, The Nine Tailors Analysis, Otoko Wa Tsurai Yo Lyrics, Andrew Barchilon, Domus Sanctae Marthae Reservations, Al Siraat College Melbourne, My Oedipus Complex Literary Devices, Gaia God Of War Voice Actors, Winter Of Discontent Shakespeare, Dogecoin Investors, Killer Klowns From Outer Space Ending, Coronation Day Uk, Is Sherlock Holmes A Real Person, New Legend Of Madame White Snake, Falcon San Francisco, Pandas Highcharts, Diane Kruger Joshua Jackson, The Quiet Woman Parking, Michelle Obama Book Award, Antony Starr Interviews, Australia Average Temperature By Year, Why Is The Number 7 Special, Pygmalion Summary Act 1, Fish And Chips Recipe Gordon Ramsay, Scamp Design, Espionage Meaning In Tamil, Ishant Sharma Ipl, Streeteasy Los Angeles, Cinderella: A Twist In Time Full Movie, Annabelle 4, Misery Disciple Lyrics, Thursday Next Tv Series, The End Of The Tour Streaming, Candy Corn Ingredients, Tom Bateman Wife, Tips While Running, Forgive Us Our Trespasses Commentary, Calendar 2033, The Red Pony Music, How Much Are Royalties For Songs On The Radio, Kirk Franklin Hits, Iain Banks Quotes, Better Mortgage, Nickelodeon Latest News, Prince Of Persia: The Two Thrones Apk, Tyler Cameron Bachelorette, Mast Kalandar Jhulelal, Gotham Knights Cast Video Game, Prevenge Meaning, Got Me Gabby Barrett Piano Chords, How Old Is Jackson Duggar, Bull The Invisible Woman Cast, The Work Of Art In The Age Of Mechanical Reproduction Ppt, Kristaps Porzingis Season Stats, Nomad Riptide 105mm, Northmen Filming Locations, Is The Door To Hell Still Burning, Ramadan Rules, Preston High School Napoleon Dynamite, Mirage Las Vegas 2019, British Romanticism Art, Shalako Streaming, Srh Vs Kxip Venue, New Disney Princess 2021,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.