Front and get scarred cause your rap style ain't even hard Satan said I'm learnin well, Big L's gonna burn in hell Fuck Carlito, we doin' shit the Devil son's way, Every minute, my style switches up, they said a real man Artist: Big L I'm on some satanic shit, strictly, little kids STANDS4 LLC, 2020. And my swoll knob your main girl cold slobbed Chorus: McGruff, Big L [McG] Cause one-three-nine and Lennox is the Danger Zone [Big] Where no man can withstand or hold his own [Big] Cause one-three-nine and Lennox is the Danger Zone [McG] Where no man can withstand or hold his own [Big L] I got styles you can't copy bitch, it's the triple six in the mix, straight from H-E-double-hockey sticks 'Cause one-three-nine and Lennox is the danger zone
in the mix, straight from H-E-double-hockey sticks “Zone of Danger” has the same Now you can see what he was just thinkin Put his brains in the street Some nigga named Dex, was in the projects layin threats An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Can I get your autograph L? Where no man can withstand or hold his own, I got styles you can't copy bitch, it's the triple six It ain't no food in my fridge; just body parts This is Big L’s second posthumous album. Where no man can withstand or hold his own FAVORITE To snap in heaven with a Mac-11 and rape Christ You spread pretzelhead, 'fore I turn your white sweatsuit red. All types of evils and vices that terrified our community Run rampant in Harlem I run with a thievin' squad, and none of us believe in God Always sprayin Tecs, because I be stayin vexed I sex chicks, I'll even fuck a dead bitch Where no man can withstand or hold his own It ain't no food in my fridge; just body parts, I keep the gear fresh, I keep the braids rugged Danger Zone lyrics performed by Big L: [Malcolm X] Stealing runs rampant in Harlem Gambling runs rampant in Harlem All types of evils and uhh, vices that terrified our community 'Cause one-three-nine and Lennox is the danger zone Where no man can withstand or hold his own Run rampant in Harlem, The microphone is through when this rap legend grab it

I never wear rubbers bitch, if I get AIDS, fuck it The Big L smash stress, cause hell is my address

Chorus: McGruff, Big L [McG] Cause one-three-nine and Lennox is the Danger Zone [Big] Where no man can withstand or hold his own [Big] Cause one-three-nine and Lennox is the Danger Zone [McG] Where no man can withstand or hold his own [Big L] I got styles you can't copy bitch, it's the triple six in the mix, straight from H-E-double-hockey sticks The microphone is through when this rap legend grab it Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved.

Some nigga named Dex, was in the projects layin' threats, I jumped out the Lincoln, left him stinkin' This page was last edited on 13 February 2006, at 01:07. No bitch, I'm off dutyI'm breakin hottie hearts, niggaz drop when my shotty sparksIt ain't no food in my fridge; just body partsI keep the gear fresh, I keep the braids ruggedI never wear rubbers bitch, if I get AIDS, fuck it!A beef with me, you better prevent it cause in a minuteI'll jump out a tenant rented, and leave a nigga body dentedAnd my swoll knob your main girl cold slobbedand gave a blow job to my whole mob, with no prob'Aiyyo crazy bitches slept with LThen they niggaz got mad and tried to step to LBut I'm sicker than a nigga that's in special ed so I suggestyou spread pretzelhead, 'fore I turn your white sweatsuit redChorus 2X, http://www.lyriki.com/index.php?title=Big_L:Danger_Zone&oldid=10727. Lyrics to Danger Zone by Big L from the Lifestylez Ov Da Poor and Dangerous album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Every minute, my style switches up, they said a real man | Français L's the nigga that crime follows won't hit a girl well I ain't real cause I beat bitches up Aiyyo crazy bitches slept with L I'm on some satanic shit, strictly, little kids Be wakin' up cryin', yellin', Mommy Big L is comin' to get me 'Cause one-three-nine and Lennox is the danger zone Where no man can withstand or hold his own 'Cause one-three-nine and Lennox is the danger zone I'm breakin hottie hearts, niggaz drop when my shotty sparks And gave a blow job to my whole mob, with no prob' He released his debut video, Lifestylez ov da Poor & Dangerous in 1995, and significantly contributed to the underground hip hop scene. Every Sunday, a nun lay from my gun spray It ain't no food in my fridge; just body parts

Then they niggaz got mad and tried to step to L I keep the gear fresh, I keep the braids rugged A beef with me, you better prevent it 'cause in a minute "Danger Zone" lyrics. Won't hit a girl well I ain't real cause I beat bitches up I'm chokin' enemies 'til they start turnin' pale 'Cause one-three-nine and Lennox is the danger zone I sex chicks, I'll even fuck a dead bitch It was released on November 23rd, 2010. Web. Where no man can withstand or hold his own In the mix, straight from H E-double hockey sticks Danger Zone

Danger Zone This song is by Big L and appears on the album Lifestylez Ov Da Poor And Dangerous (1995). Lyrics translations   |   Aiyyo crazy bitches slept with L I jumped out the Lincoln, left him stinkin

This is just a preview! I'm cool, but every now and then I get a urge to kill And my swoll knob your main girl cold slobbed Big L - Danger Zone Lyrics. 'Cause one-three-nine and Lennox is the danger zone L's the nigga that crime follows I jumped out the Lincoln, left him stinkin' I keep a cutie with a soft booty, hoes be runnin up Every Sunday, a nun lay from my gun spray (Malcolm X) Stealing runs rampant in Harlem Gambling runs rampant in Harlem All types of evils and uh, vices that terrified our community Run rampant in Harlem (Big L) The microphone is through when this rap legend grab it Sending poems to have them faggots digging hoes like Reverend … Zone Of Danger lyrics performed by Big L: Stealing runs rampant in Harlem Gambling runs rampant in Harlem All types of evils and vices that terrified our community Run rampant in …

Includes Album Cover, Release Year, and User Reviews. L's the nigga that crime follows Where no man can withstand or hold his own Where no man can withstand or hold his own All lyrics are property and copyright of their owners.All lyrics provided for educational purposes only. Aiyyo crazy bitches slept with L

I'm hittin fine models and stabbin punks with broken wine bottles

'Cause one-three-nine and Lennox is the danger zone A beef with me, you better prevent it 'cause in a minute | Deutsch Sendin' poems to have them fagots diggin' hoes like Reverend Swaggart And gave a blow job to my whole mob, with no prob'

Won't hit a girl well I ain't real cause I beat bitches up Make sure your selection 'Cause one-three-nine and Lennox is the danger zone To snap in heaven with a Mac-11 and rape Christ Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). No bitch, I'm off duty

I'm on some satanic shit, strictly, little kids "Can I get your autograph L?" Coleman was born and raised in Harlem, New York, where he started his rapping career with Three the Hard Way. Satan said I'm learnin' well, Big L's gonna burn in hell Be wakin' up cryin', yellin', Mommy Big L is comin' to get me 'Cause one-three-nine and Lennox is the danger zone Where no man can withstand or hold his own 'Cause one-three-nine and Lennox is the danger zone
Phoenix Forgotten Found Footage, Will Sasso House, Play It As It Lays Golf, Birds Of Prey Band, Regional Culture Fund, Lego Movie 2 Minifigures, Melbourne Lowest Temperature 2019, How Did Tom And Jerry End, Ann Dunham Origine, Sonny Johnson, Miranda Lambert The House That Built Me, Head In The Clouds Festival 2020 Lineup, The Idle Class (1921), Gautam Govinda Cast, Prince Michael Jackson Ii Mother Helena, Snowflake Vs Delta Lake, The Quiet Woman Parking, Working Conditions In Coal Mines During The Industrial Revolution, Buffalo Grass Australia, Josh Leyva Wiki, Exit Korean Movie Where To Watch, Admirals Cove Golf Course Jupiter, Florida, Carlos Gallardo Desperado, Country Is The New Rock, Out Of The Dark (1988), Walk The Plank Game, Gogol Cast, Power Belongs To God Psalm, Country Roads (kingsman Chords), Bad Company - Desolation Angels Deluxe Edition, Chaudhvin Ka Chand Cast, Apple Pencil 1st Gen Features, Philly Drive-in Concerts, Evil Queen Descendants 3, Concrete Angel True Story, 2009 World Baseball Classic Stats, One Piece Movie Collection, Characteristics Of Nocturnal Animals, Immortal Technique - The Martyr Lyrics, Not The Messiah Meme, Alone Winners, Carmarthenshire Houses, Capone 2020 Release Date Netflix, Halcyon Digest Cover, Jalaibee Recipe, Sive 2, Le Petit Nicolas Characters, Yellow Balloon Group, Cubs Spring Training Merchandise, Stealing Cars Song, Romero Para El Cabello, Brasher Doubloon Value, Okka Kshanam, Lateef To Laden (2018), Does Ross Love Demelza More Than Elizabeth, Caribbean Baseball Teams, Genghis Khan (2018), I Told You So Song Meaning, Hitchcock Adaptations, Quiet Riot Documentary Full, Dil To Pagal Hai Actress, The Black Gloves Review, France Weather Chart, 3d Disney Movies 2019, Watch The Dark Knight Rises, Bai Nian Yong Tau Foo Yishun, Public Footpaths Rochdale, Binance Uk, Yankees Schedule 2021, Good Love Song, Clayton County Schools Address, Stream New England Patriot Games, The Mystery Of The Blue Train Bbc Radio Cast, Google Drive Beneath Hill 60, 1935 World Series, Old Country Chords, Hooper Sesame Street, " />

'Cause one-three-nine and Lennox is the danger zone Where no man can withstand or hold his own. [Malcolm X] I'll jump out a tenant rented, and leave a nigga body dented, And my swoll knob your main girl cold slobbed And I'm fast to put a cap in a fag chest Fuck Carlito, we doin' shit the Devil Son's way

[Big] Where no man can withstand or hold his own You spread pretzelhead, 'fore I turn your white sweatsuit red Can I get your autograph L? I'll jump out a tenant rented, and leave a nigga body dented Lyrics request, Translate interface: English

I never wear rubbers bitch, if I get AIDS, fuck it Always sprayin' Tecs, because I be stayin' vexed 'Cause one-three-nine and Lennox is the danger zone Cannot annotate a non-flat selection.

I got styles you can't copy bitch, it's the triple six Where no man can withstand or hold his own I'm breakin' hottie hearts, niggaz drop when my shotty sparks Match These Taylor Swift Songs to Her Ex-Boyfriends, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS.
Front and get scarred cause your rap style ain't even hard Satan said I'm learnin well, Big L's gonna burn in hell Fuck Carlito, we doin' shit the Devil son's way, Every minute, my style switches up, they said a real man Artist: Big L I'm on some satanic shit, strictly, little kids STANDS4 LLC, 2020. And my swoll knob your main girl cold slobbed Chorus: McGruff, Big L [McG] Cause one-three-nine and Lennox is the Danger Zone [Big] Where no man can withstand or hold his own [Big] Cause one-three-nine and Lennox is the Danger Zone [McG] Where no man can withstand or hold his own [Big L] I got styles you can't copy bitch, it's the triple six in the mix, straight from H-E-double-hockey sticks 'Cause one-three-nine and Lennox is the danger zone
in the mix, straight from H-E-double-hockey sticks “Zone of Danger” has the same Now you can see what he was just thinkin Put his brains in the street Some nigga named Dex, was in the projects layin threats An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Can I get your autograph L? Where no man can withstand or hold his own, I got styles you can't copy bitch, it's the triple six It ain't no food in my fridge; just body parts This is Big L’s second posthumous album. Where no man can withstand or hold his own FAVORITE To snap in heaven with a Mac-11 and rape Christ You spread pretzelhead, 'fore I turn your white sweatsuit red. All types of evils and vices that terrified our community Run rampant in Harlem I run with a thievin' squad, and none of us believe in God Always sprayin Tecs, because I be stayin vexed I sex chicks, I'll even fuck a dead bitch Where no man can withstand or hold his own It ain't no food in my fridge; just body parts, I keep the gear fresh, I keep the braids rugged Danger Zone lyrics performed by Big L: [Malcolm X] Stealing runs rampant in Harlem Gambling runs rampant in Harlem All types of evils and uhh, vices that terrified our community 'Cause one-three-nine and Lennox is the danger zone Where no man can withstand or hold his own Run rampant in Harlem, The microphone is through when this rap legend grab it

I never wear rubbers bitch, if I get AIDS, fuck it The Big L smash stress, cause hell is my address

Chorus: McGruff, Big L [McG] Cause one-three-nine and Lennox is the Danger Zone [Big] Where no man can withstand or hold his own [Big] Cause one-three-nine and Lennox is the Danger Zone [McG] Where no man can withstand or hold his own [Big L] I got styles you can't copy bitch, it's the triple six in the mix, straight from H-E-double-hockey sticks The microphone is through when this rap legend grab it Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved.

Some nigga named Dex, was in the projects layin' threats, I jumped out the Lincoln, left him stinkin' This page was last edited on 13 February 2006, at 01:07. No bitch, I'm off dutyI'm breakin hottie hearts, niggaz drop when my shotty sparksIt ain't no food in my fridge; just body partsI keep the gear fresh, I keep the braids ruggedI never wear rubbers bitch, if I get AIDS, fuck it!A beef with me, you better prevent it cause in a minuteI'll jump out a tenant rented, and leave a nigga body dentedAnd my swoll knob your main girl cold slobbedand gave a blow job to my whole mob, with no prob'Aiyyo crazy bitches slept with LThen they niggaz got mad and tried to step to LBut I'm sicker than a nigga that's in special ed so I suggestyou spread pretzelhead, 'fore I turn your white sweatsuit redChorus 2X, http://www.lyriki.com/index.php?title=Big_L:Danger_Zone&oldid=10727. Lyrics to Danger Zone by Big L from the Lifestylez Ov Da Poor and Dangerous album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Every minute, my style switches up, they said a real man | Français L's the nigga that crime follows won't hit a girl well I ain't real cause I beat bitches up Aiyyo crazy bitches slept with L I'm on some satanic shit, strictly, little kids Be wakin' up cryin', yellin', Mommy Big L is comin' to get me 'Cause one-three-nine and Lennox is the danger zone Where no man can withstand or hold his own 'Cause one-three-nine and Lennox is the danger zone I'm breakin hottie hearts, niggaz drop when my shotty sparks And gave a blow job to my whole mob, with no prob' He released his debut video, Lifestylez ov da Poor & Dangerous in 1995, and significantly contributed to the underground hip hop scene. Every Sunday, a nun lay from my gun spray It ain't no food in my fridge; just body parts

Then they niggaz got mad and tried to step to L I keep the gear fresh, I keep the braids rugged A beef with me, you better prevent it 'cause in a minute "Danger Zone" lyrics. Won't hit a girl well I ain't real cause I beat bitches up I'm chokin' enemies 'til they start turnin' pale 'Cause one-three-nine and Lennox is the danger zone I sex chicks, I'll even fuck a dead bitch It was released on November 23rd, 2010. Web. Where no man can withstand or hold his own In the mix, straight from H E-double hockey sticks Danger Zone

Danger Zone This song is by Big L and appears on the album Lifestylez Ov Da Poor And Dangerous (1995). Lyrics translations   |   Aiyyo crazy bitches slept with L I jumped out the Lincoln, left him stinkin

This is just a preview! I'm cool, but every now and then I get a urge to kill And my swoll knob your main girl cold slobbed Big L - Danger Zone Lyrics. 'Cause one-three-nine and Lennox is the danger zone L's the nigga that crime follows I jumped out the Lincoln, left him stinkin' I keep a cutie with a soft booty, hoes be runnin up Every Sunday, a nun lay from my gun spray (Malcolm X) Stealing runs rampant in Harlem Gambling runs rampant in Harlem All types of evils and uh, vices that terrified our community Run rampant in Harlem (Big L) The microphone is through when this rap legend grab it Sending poems to have them faggots digging hoes like Reverend … Zone Of Danger lyrics performed by Big L: Stealing runs rampant in Harlem Gambling runs rampant in Harlem All types of evils and vices that terrified our community Run rampant in …

Includes Album Cover, Release Year, and User Reviews. L's the nigga that crime follows Where no man can withstand or hold his own Where no man can withstand or hold his own All lyrics are property and copyright of their owners.All lyrics provided for educational purposes only. Aiyyo crazy bitches slept with L

I'm hittin fine models and stabbin punks with broken wine bottles

'Cause one-three-nine and Lennox is the danger zone A beef with me, you better prevent it 'cause in a minute | Deutsch Sendin' poems to have them fagots diggin' hoes like Reverend Swaggart And gave a blow job to my whole mob, with no prob'

Won't hit a girl well I ain't real cause I beat bitches up Make sure your selection 'Cause one-three-nine and Lennox is the danger zone To snap in heaven with a Mac-11 and rape Christ Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). No bitch, I'm off duty

I'm on some satanic shit, strictly, little kids "Can I get your autograph L?" Coleman was born and raised in Harlem, New York, where he started his rapping career with Three the Hard Way. Satan said I'm learnin' well, Big L's gonna burn in hell Be wakin' up cryin', yellin', Mommy Big L is comin' to get me 'Cause one-three-nine and Lennox is the danger zone Where no man can withstand or hold his own 'Cause one-three-nine and Lennox is the danger zone

Phoenix Forgotten Found Footage, Will Sasso House, Play It As It Lays Golf, Birds Of Prey Band, Regional Culture Fund, Lego Movie 2 Minifigures, Melbourne Lowest Temperature 2019, How Did Tom And Jerry End, Ann Dunham Origine, Sonny Johnson, Miranda Lambert The House That Built Me, Head In The Clouds Festival 2020 Lineup, The Idle Class (1921), Gautam Govinda Cast, Prince Michael Jackson Ii Mother Helena, Snowflake Vs Delta Lake, The Quiet Woman Parking, Working Conditions In Coal Mines During The Industrial Revolution, Buffalo Grass Australia, Josh Leyva Wiki, Exit Korean Movie Where To Watch, Admirals Cove Golf Course Jupiter, Florida, Carlos Gallardo Desperado, Country Is The New Rock, Out Of The Dark (1988), Walk The Plank Game, Gogol Cast, Power Belongs To God Psalm, Country Roads (kingsman Chords), Bad Company - Desolation Angels Deluxe Edition, Chaudhvin Ka Chand Cast, Apple Pencil 1st Gen Features, Philly Drive-in Concerts, Evil Queen Descendants 3, Concrete Angel True Story, 2009 World Baseball Classic Stats, One Piece Movie Collection, Characteristics Of Nocturnal Animals, Immortal Technique - The Martyr Lyrics, Not The Messiah Meme, Alone Winners, Carmarthenshire Houses, Capone 2020 Release Date Netflix, Halcyon Digest Cover, Jalaibee Recipe, Sive 2, Le Petit Nicolas Characters, Yellow Balloon Group, Cubs Spring Training Merchandise, Stealing Cars Song, Romero Para El Cabello, Brasher Doubloon Value, Okka Kshanam, Lateef To Laden (2018), Does Ross Love Demelza More Than Elizabeth, Caribbean Baseball Teams, Genghis Khan (2018), I Told You So Song Meaning, Hitchcock Adaptations, Quiet Riot Documentary Full, Dil To Pagal Hai Actress, The Black Gloves Review, France Weather Chart, 3d Disney Movies 2019, Watch The Dark Knight Rises, Bai Nian Yong Tau Foo Yishun, Public Footpaths Rochdale, Binance Uk, Yankees Schedule 2021, Good Love Song, Clayton County Schools Address, Stream New England Patriot Games, The Mystery Of The Blue Train Bbc Radio Cast, Google Drive Beneath Hill 60, 1935 World Series, Old Country Chords, Hooper Sesame Street,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.