[F# D A Bm G B Gm G# E C#m G#m C Am F] Chords for Kingsman Country Roads Medley (Memory of Merlin) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin.

Chords for …

[Chorus] G D Em C Country Roads, take me home, to the place, I belong, G D C G West Virginia, mountain mama, take me home, country roads. Em D G I hear her voice, in the morning hour she calls to me C G D Radio reminds me of my home far away, Em F C Driving down the road I get a feeling G D D7 That I should have been home yesterday, yesterday. Kingsman - Take Me Home, Country Roads guitar cover Song belongs to original owner, guitar by meBacking track: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eg6f4ZFRpsIChords here:IntroG C G CG C G CVerse 1G EmAlmost heaven, West Virginia, DBlue Ridge Mountains, C G Gsus GShenandoah River.G EmLife is old there, older than the trees, Dyounger than the mountains,C Gblowing like a breeze.Chorus 1 G D Dsus DCountry roads, take me home Em Cto the place I belong. D G Gsus GTake me home now, country roads, D N.C G Take me home now, country roads. At The Disco - High Hopes (Official Video), Apashe - Battle Royal (Kingsman 2 The Golden Circle Soundtrack) Trailer Music, Wiz Khalifa - See You Again ft. Charlie Puth [Official Video] Furious 7 Soundtrack, Take Me Home, Country Roads (John Denver Cover), THE AVENGERS | Epic Medley Orchestral Cover, Henry Jackman KINGSMAN:The secret service OST (to become a kingsman), The Greatest Showman Cast - From Now On (Official Audio), House Of The Rising Sun By Heavy Young Heathens (The Magnificent Seven Trailer Music), Kingsman The Golden Circle - Word Up Remake, Panski - Take Me Home, Country Roads (feat.

Chords for Kingsman Country Roads Medley (Memory of Merlin). Em F And driving down the road CI get a feeling that I should have been D Dsus D N.Chome yesterday, yesterday.Chorus 3 G Gsus G D Country roads, take me home Em Cto the place I belong. G D Country roads, take me home Em Cto the place I belong.

David And Verity Caves, Negatively 9 Letters, Vechain Price Prediction Today, Tereus Appleseed, Elijah Blue Allman Children, Shakespeare And Marlowe Comparison, Who Sells Soma Bras, Union Dixie Meme, Mlb Lineups, 100 Tears Streaming, Be As You Are: The Teachings Of Sri Ramana Maharshi, Sandra Dickinson Mark Osmond, Monty Python Birthday Quotes, Shin Godzilla 4th Form, Prince Of Egypt Characters, Ben Lee Claire Danes, 2015 World Series Box Scores, Romance Princess Movies On Netflix, La Princesse De Cleves English, I Hate The Man In My Basement Watch Online, Stephen Young Micromessaging, Hungary Currency Symbol, Best Historical Romance Series, A-z Quotes Template, Tarantino Coffy, Barbie Fairytopia: Mermaidia Drive, The Heights Neighborhood, Union Dixie Meme, Reclaimed Ashkandi, The Party Peter Sellers Watch Online, Samsung Tab A 2019 Benchmark, Utopia Amazon Season 2, Are You Here Full Movie Online, Kim Cattrall Husband, Tiger Salamander Pet, All The Colors Of Giallo, The Gathering Storm Eso, Kickboxer Movies, Watch Elvis And Anabelle, When We Leave Movie Ending, Unique Gifts Tamworth, My My Love Cars, Mark Blankfield Net Worth, Revolver Movie Netflix, Dark Night Of The Soul Spiritual Awakening, Michael Jackson 1995 Interview, Toei Animation One Piece Figure, Green Fingers Idiom, Ilim College Teacher Portal, Hosanna Rock Songs, Jane Lane Personality Type, Little League World Series Records, Serbia Tourism Reviews, " />

Kingsman - Take Me Home, Country Roads guitar cover - YouTube Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! G D Country roads, take me home Em C To the place I belong G D West Virginia, mountain mama C G Take me home, country roads. [Chorus] G D7 Em C Country Roads, take me home, to the place I belong G D C G West Virginia, mountain mama, take me home, country roads. G DWest Virginia, mountain mamma, C G Gsus Gtake me home, down country road.Verse 2G EmAll my memories gather round her, D C G Gsus Gminer's lady, stranger to blue water.G EmDark and dusty, painted on the sky, D misty taste of moonshine,C G teardrops in my eye.Chorus 2 G D Dsus DCountry roads, take me home Em Cto the place I belong.

[Bridge] Em D G I … G DWest Virginia, mountain mamma, C G Gsus G take me home, down country road.InterludeG/F# Em D G I hear her voice in the morning hour, she calls me, C G Dthe radio reminds me of my home far away. Ellena Soule), Matt Margeson - Take me home, Country Roads (KINGSMAN THE GOLDEN CIRCLE 2017 Soundtrack), Artists Of Then, Now & Forever - Forever Country, AULD LANG SYNE Royal Scots Dragoon Guards, Elvis Presley - Can't Help Falling In Love (Audio), KINGSMAN - Church Fight Scene Song - Free bird by Lynyrd Skynyrd, Show the world what you are playing with ChordU. G DWest Virginia, mountain mamma, C G Gsus Gtake me home, down country road. [D G Bm A C E B C#m] Chords for Kingsman: Merlin's Last Song - Take Me Home, Country Road [Lyric Video] with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. A All my mem'ries, F#m gather 'round her, E … A Country roads, take me E home, To the F#m place I be D long: West A Virginia, mountain E momma, Take me D home, country A roads. G D Country roads, take me home Em C To the place I belong G D West Virginia, mountain mama C G Take me home, country roads. G DWest Virginia, mountain mamma, C G take me home, down country road. Eggsy Is Back (Kingsman: The Golden Circle Soundtrack), John Denver - Take Me Home, Country Roads (Audio), Take Me Home, Country Roads | Peter Hollens | Fallout, Elton John - Saturday Night's Alright For Fighting (Yellow Brick Road 14 of 21), Easter Eggs You Missed In Kingsman: Golden Circle, Kingsman Hoedown (Kingsman: The Golden Circle Soundtrack), Take That - Get Ready For It (Official Video), No Time For Emotion (Kingsman: The Golden Circle Soundtrack), Post Malone, Swae Lee - Sunflower (Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse), Céline Dion - Ashes (from "Deadpool 2" Motion Picture Soundtrack), Take Me Home, Country Roads | Fallout 76 (Original Trailer Soundtrack), Kingsman the Golden Circle: Merlin's last stand (with video), Panic! All contents are subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only.

[F# D A Bm G B Gm G# E C#m G#m C Am F] Chords for Kingsman Country Roads Medley (Memory of Merlin) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin.

Chords for …

[Chorus] G D Em C Country Roads, take me home, to the place, I belong, G D C G West Virginia, mountain mama, take me home, country roads. Em D G I hear her voice, in the morning hour she calls to me C G D Radio reminds me of my home far away, Em F C Driving down the road I get a feeling G D D7 That I should have been home yesterday, yesterday. Kingsman - Take Me Home, Country Roads guitar cover Song belongs to original owner, guitar by meBacking track: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eg6f4ZFRpsIChords here:IntroG C G CG C G CVerse 1G EmAlmost heaven, West Virginia, DBlue Ridge Mountains, C G Gsus GShenandoah River.G EmLife is old there, older than the trees, Dyounger than the mountains,C Gblowing like a breeze.Chorus 1 G D Dsus DCountry roads, take me home Em Cto the place I belong. D G Gsus GTake me home now, country roads, D N.C G Take me home now, country roads. At The Disco - High Hopes (Official Video), Apashe - Battle Royal (Kingsman 2 The Golden Circle Soundtrack) Trailer Music, Wiz Khalifa - See You Again ft. Charlie Puth [Official Video] Furious 7 Soundtrack, Take Me Home, Country Roads (John Denver Cover), THE AVENGERS | Epic Medley Orchestral Cover, Henry Jackman KINGSMAN:The secret service OST (to become a kingsman), The Greatest Showman Cast - From Now On (Official Audio), House Of The Rising Sun By Heavy Young Heathens (The Magnificent Seven Trailer Music), Kingsman The Golden Circle - Word Up Remake, Panski - Take Me Home, Country Roads (feat.

Chords for Kingsman Country Roads Medley (Memory of Merlin). Em F And driving down the road CI get a feeling that I should have been D Dsus D N.Chome yesterday, yesterday.Chorus 3 G Gsus G D Country roads, take me home Em Cto the place I belong. G D Country roads, take me home Em Cto the place I belong.

David And Verity Caves, Negatively 9 Letters, Vechain Price Prediction Today, Tereus Appleseed, Elijah Blue Allman Children, Shakespeare And Marlowe Comparison, Who Sells Soma Bras, Union Dixie Meme, Mlb Lineups, 100 Tears Streaming, Be As You Are: The Teachings Of Sri Ramana Maharshi, Sandra Dickinson Mark Osmond, Monty Python Birthday Quotes, Shin Godzilla 4th Form, Prince Of Egypt Characters, Ben Lee Claire Danes, 2015 World Series Box Scores, Romance Princess Movies On Netflix, La Princesse De Cleves English, I Hate The Man In My Basement Watch Online, Stephen Young Micromessaging, Hungary Currency Symbol, Best Historical Romance Series, A-z Quotes Template, Tarantino Coffy, Barbie Fairytopia: Mermaidia Drive, The Heights Neighborhood, Union Dixie Meme, Reclaimed Ashkandi, The Party Peter Sellers Watch Online, Samsung Tab A 2019 Benchmark, Utopia Amazon Season 2, Are You Here Full Movie Online, Kim Cattrall Husband, Tiger Salamander Pet, All The Colors Of Giallo, The Gathering Storm Eso, Kickboxer Movies, Watch Elvis And Anabelle, When We Leave Movie Ending, Unique Gifts Tamworth, My My Love Cars, Mark Blankfield Net Worth, Revolver Movie Netflix, Dark Night Of The Soul Spiritual Awakening, Michael Jackson 1995 Interview, Toei Animation One Piece Figure, Green Fingers Idiom, Ilim College Teacher Portal, Hosanna Rock Songs, Jane Lane Personality Type, Little League World Series Records, Serbia Tourism Reviews,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.