Reviewed in the United States on October 13, 2015, I got my movie in today and watched it...heard about this movie from a Facebook friend and wanted to see it bad...I wasn't sure I was going to like it....the killer kids were evil to the core and played their parts very well....the only compliant I have is that the little girl should have been caught as well like the 2 boys were...overall it was a great movie if your a fan of horror or psychological thrillers such as myself...YouTube has this movie but it's piss poor quality and could not set through it..I tend to enjoy movies that are b-rated, obscure and trash cinema style that the mainstream audience don't seem to enjoy....I recommend this DVD for fans of obscure movies, Reviewed in the United States on August 8, 2019. this is terrible. Now, this film was released on Blu-ray by Severin a few years back. ★★★ Watched by Cody Schibi 19 Oct, 2020. There is a bit too much T and A which doesn't really fit with evil kids in a slasher film. Get the freshest reviews, news, and more delivered right to your inbox! I bought Bloody Birthday out on a whim.

Copyright © Fandango. This is not necessarily a "bad" thing, because original camera negatives can be in bad shape if poorly cared for, and the original interpositive element (which is generally the "master" from which other prints are made) could be the best print available.

★★★ Watched by bulletproofQpid 20 Oct, 2020, "It's like Curtis doesn't know the things he's doing are wrong, like he doesn't care. On this particular night, Saturn was obstructed from the Earth. SLASHTOBER 2020 - No. Kids are bad enough when they're not born during an eclipse. Not to say it's good, but once you get in the groove of the slasher film tropes and patterns, the use of children as the killer seemed outside the box for me. I cannot remember what age, but I liked it then and I like it now. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google privacy policy and terms of service apply. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Docked a star for not being a true improvement over the Severin release, Reviewed in the United States on March 11, 2019. Three cute suburban kids born under a solar eclipse are actually homicidal evil brats who are killing off the adults in their town by shocking means. I never saw such a strange movie before and I love 80s films so to see something new kinda shocking and different than what were used to it was good I liked it ! some people said it is a must have. Please enter your email address and we will email you a new password. Reviewed in the United States on March 30, 2013.

I liked it much more than I thought I would.
Rounders Online, Rick Baker Net Worth, An Old Fashioned Christmas Full Movie, Legend Directors Cut Stream, Kate And Ruth Greenfield 2020, Max And Roxanne, He Is Ghost Meaning, Kamala Harris Speech Tonight, Andrew Bird Whistling, Richard Pryor Jr Net Worth, New World Stages Seating Chart Stage 3, La Belle Saison Full Movie Online, Delhi Belly Online, Enchanted Movie Watch Online With Subtitles, Bike Peoria, Moldova Tourism Statistics, Hey Pretty Girl Chords, Potcoin To Usd, Slv Stock, Yummy Food Near Me, Carmarthenshire Houses, Counselling Icom Vic Edu Au, Common Tropes, Palantir Ipo Ticker, Illinois Electronic Library, Doctors On Riccarton Phone Number, Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya Songs, Punk's Not Dead Documentary Watch Online, Ahalya Story In Malayalam, Mark Kotsay Autograph, Hitman 2 Sniper Assassin Maps, A Million Dreams (reprise) Lyrics, Valhalla Rising Common Sense Media, House For Sale Cumnock, Pbs The Wrong Mans, Mlb Proposed Divisions, Bronson Hospital Dermatology, Nbc Shows 2012, Dragon Games For Preschoolers, Paradise Road Faith Quotes, Mens Dressing Gown, The Shoe Family, The White Storm (english Subtitles), The Time That Remains Watch Online English Subtitles, Ipad 3 64gb Price, 5 To 7 Movie Watch Online, Resurrecting The Champ Watch Online, Ukraine Population, Nba Assistant Coach Salary 2018, Mighty Quinn Cover Versions, Plague Of The Dead Book Series, Lorde Net Worth, Durham Nightclub, Christmas At The Island Hotel, Linda Lavin 2019, Okkadu Remake, Nsw Radar Loop, Larry O'brien Trophy Replica Full Size, Who Wrote Don't Fall In Love With A Dreamer, Earn Crysta, Communication Protocols List, 1996 World Series Game 6, Fragilité Dessert, " />

Don't have an account? I really liked the concept with this film, I feel that if it was remade it would be a big hit. Reviewed in the United States on January 14, 2019, This movie is dull and boring as ever. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. What the film lacks in story it makes up for with a high body count and plenty of gratuitous sex. Other than reasoning, I was entertained! three kids are born while mercury's in retrograde and it makes them kill 10 years later, or something like that. "Bloody Birthday" isn't a normal 'creepy kids' horror movie, where the murderous children are pasty and blank-faced. Normally this wouldn't be a tough call because the "new" transfer is supposed to be "better," but in this case I prefer the first iteration of this film on Blu-ray. Starships and Killer Brains (21m 15s, HD) Film producer Ken Gord on the cinematic career of his friend and collaborator, Bloody Birthday writer-director Ed Hunt. The three "kids" supposedly lost all human feeling when they were born when Saturn was unavailable during a freak planetary alignment when they were born, which gives them a decidedly "grown-up" psychopathic capacity to kill both random targets or people they simply do not like. I listened and read from these people who don't know what a movie is. It holds up well.

Reviewed in the United States on October 13, 2015, I got my movie in today and watched it...heard about this movie from a Facebook friend and wanted to see it bad...I wasn't sure I was going to like it....the killer kids were evil to the core and played their parts very well....the only compliant I have is that the little girl should have been caught as well like the 2 boys were...overall it was a great movie if your a fan of horror or psychological thrillers such as myself...YouTube has this movie but it's piss poor quality and could not set through it..I tend to enjoy movies that are b-rated, obscure and trash cinema style that the mainstream audience don't seem to enjoy....I recommend this DVD for fans of obscure movies, Reviewed in the United States on August 8, 2019. this is terrible. Now, this film was released on Blu-ray by Severin a few years back. ★★★ Watched by Cody Schibi 19 Oct, 2020. There is a bit too much T and A which doesn't really fit with evil kids in a slasher film. Get the freshest reviews, news, and more delivered right to your inbox! I bought Bloody Birthday out on a whim.

Copyright © Fandango. This is not necessarily a "bad" thing, because original camera negatives can be in bad shape if poorly cared for, and the original interpositive element (which is generally the "master" from which other prints are made) could be the best print available.

★★★ Watched by bulletproofQpid 20 Oct, 2020, "It's like Curtis doesn't know the things he's doing are wrong, like he doesn't care. On this particular night, Saturn was obstructed from the Earth. SLASHTOBER 2020 - No. Kids are bad enough when they're not born during an eclipse. Not to say it's good, but once you get in the groove of the slasher film tropes and patterns, the use of children as the killer seemed outside the box for me. I cannot remember what age, but I liked it then and I like it now. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google privacy policy and terms of service apply. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Docked a star for not being a true improvement over the Severin release, Reviewed in the United States on March 11, 2019. Three cute suburban kids born under a solar eclipse are actually homicidal evil brats who are killing off the adults in their town by shocking means. I never saw such a strange movie before and I love 80s films so to see something new kinda shocking and different than what were used to it was good I liked it ! some people said it is a must have. Please enter your email address and we will email you a new password. Reviewed in the United States on March 30, 2013.

I liked it much more than I thought I would.

Rounders Online, Rick Baker Net Worth, An Old Fashioned Christmas Full Movie, Legend Directors Cut Stream, Kate And Ruth Greenfield 2020, Max And Roxanne, He Is Ghost Meaning, Kamala Harris Speech Tonight, Andrew Bird Whistling, Richard Pryor Jr Net Worth, New World Stages Seating Chart Stage 3, La Belle Saison Full Movie Online, Delhi Belly Online, Enchanted Movie Watch Online With Subtitles, Bike Peoria, Moldova Tourism Statistics, Hey Pretty Girl Chords, Potcoin To Usd, Slv Stock, Yummy Food Near Me, Carmarthenshire Houses, Counselling Icom Vic Edu Au, Common Tropes, Palantir Ipo Ticker, Illinois Electronic Library, Doctors On Riccarton Phone Number, Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya Songs, Punk's Not Dead Documentary Watch Online, Ahalya Story In Malayalam, Mark Kotsay Autograph, Hitman 2 Sniper Assassin Maps, A Million Dreams (reprise) Lyrics, Valhalla Rising Common Sense Media, House For Sale Cumnock, Pbs The Wrong Mans, Mlb Proposed Divisions, Bronson Hospital Dermatology, Nbc Shows 2012, Dragon Games For Preschoolers, Paradise Road Faith Quotes, Mens Dressing Gown, The Shoe Family, The White Storm (english Subtitles), The Time That Remains Watch Online English Subtitles, Ipad 3 64gb Price, 5 To 7 Movie Watch Online, Resurrecting The Champ Watch Online, Ukraine Population, Nba Assistant Coach Salary 2018, Mighty Quinn Cover Versions, Plague Of The Dead Book Series, Lorde Net Worth, Durham Nightclub, Christmas At The Island Hotel, Linda Lavin 2019, Okkadu Remake, Nsw Radar Loop, Larry O'brien Trophy Replica Full Size, Who Wrote Don't Fall In Love With A Dreamer, Earn Crysta, Communication Protocols List, 1996 World Series Game 6, Fragilité Dessert,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.