3  The wicked are kestranged from the womb; they go astray from birth, speaking lies. King James Version. World English Bible Be exalted, God, above the heavens! The Targum is, "be thou exalted above the angels of heaven, O God;'. Cancel any time. Be thou exalted, O God, above the heavens - Let the glory of thy mercy and truth be seen in the heavens above, and in the earth beneath. Please enter your email address associated with your Salem All-Pass account, then click Continue. Lexham English Bible Be exalted above the heavens, O God. New American Standard VersionBe exalted above the heavens, O God; Let Your glory be above all the earth. World English BibleBe exalted, God, above the heavens! American Standard VersionBe thou exalted, O God, above the heavens; [Let] thy glory [be] above all the earth. 11  Kill them not, lest my people forget; make them totter4 by your power and tbring them down. 20  My companion2 estretched out his hand against his friends; 56  rBe gracious to me, O God, for man stramples on me; 2  my enemies trample on me all day long. We'll send you an email with steps on how to reset your password. Subscribe to a study package to unlock the ESV Study Bible, the interactive Knowing the Bible study series, the Preaching the Word commentary series, and more. 11  in God I trust; uI shall not be afraid. Easy-to-Read VersionGod, you are high above the heavens. 5  xBe exalted, O God, above the heavens! Let Your glory be over all the earth! English Standard VersionBe exalted, O God, above the heavens! 9  I will give thanks to you, O Lord, among the peoples; I will sing praises to you among the nations. 4  lThey have venom like the venom of a serpent, 5  so that it mdoes not hear the voice of charmers. May your glory shine over all the earth. English Revised VersionBe thou exalted, O God, above the heavens; let thy glory be above all the earth. Quotations designated (NIV) are from THE HOLY BIBLE: NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION®. Let your glory be above all the earth! 58  Do you indeed decree what is right, you gods?2. for evil is in their dwelling place and in their heart.

Updated Bible Version 1.9 Be exalted, O God, above the heavens; [Let] your glory [be] above all the earth. kthe terrors of death have fallen upon me. 11  xBe exalted, O God, above the heavens! 10  For your gsteadfast love is great to the heavens. JPS Old TestamentMy soul is among lions, I do lie down among them that are aflame; King James Version (1611)Be thou exalted, O God, aboue the heauens: let thy glory be aboue all the earth. The Emphasised BibleBe exalted Above the Heavens, O God, Above all the earth, thy glory! and in anger they bear a grudge against me. 12  I must perform my evows to you, O God; 13  fFor you have delivered my soul from death. Article Images Copyright © 2020 Getty Images unless otherwise indicated. 5 x Be exalted, O God, above the heavens! New Century VersionGod is supreme over the skies; his majesty covers the earth. but they have fallen into it themselves. Through its worldwide reach, Biblica engages people with God's Word so that their lives are transformed through a relationship with Jesus Christ. 14  We used to take sweet counsel together; within God’s house we walked in vthe throng. (56-6) Be thou exalted, O God, above the heavens, and thy glory above all the earth. Be thou exalted, O God, above the heavens,.... That is, show thyself to be God, that sittest in the heavens, and art higher than they, by saving me, and disappointing mine enemies; that I, and those that are with me, may magnify the Lord and exalt his name together. The language here is that of a man who in trouble lifts his thoughts to God; who feels that God reigns; who is assured in his own soul that all things are under his hand; and who is desirous that God should be magnified whatever may become of himself. I will sing aloud of your steadfast love in the morning. Your glory covers the earth. Revised Standard Version Be exalted, O God, above the heavens! Let your glory be over all the earth.

Holman Christian StandardGod, be exalted above the heavens; let Your glory be above the whole earth. King James VersionBe thou exalted, O God, above the heavens; let thy glory be above all the earth. Darby's TranslationBe exalted above the heavens, O God; let thy glory be above all the earth! The Amplified BibleBe exalted, O God, above the heavens! Cover the whole earth with your glory! Contemporary English VersionMay you, my God, be honored above the heavens; may your glory be seen everywhere on earth. New Revised StandardBe exalted, O God, above the heavens. Be exalted, O God, above the heavens! Let your glory be over all the earth! 9  Sooner than your pots can feel the heat of rthorns, whether green or ablaze, may he ssweep them away!3. George Lamsa Translation of the PeshittaBe thou exalted, O God, above the heavens; let thy glory be above all the earth. Let your glory be above all the eretz! and ca refuge in dthe day of my distress. Let your glory be over all the earth! Proud member 10  qMy God in his steadfast love3 rwill meet me; God will let me slook in triumph on my enemies. Let your... Study verse in the New Revised Standard The Bishop's Bible (1568)Exalt thy selfe O God aboue the heauen: thy glory is aboue all the earth. let thy glory be above all the earth; that is, above all the inhabitants of the earth, as the Chaldee paraphrase: let the glory of God in my deliverance be seen by all that dwell upon the earth; for by how much the lower and more distressed his case and condition were, by so much the more would the glory of God be displayed in bringing him out of it. Selah, 7  There they are, lbellowing with their mouths. Let thy glory be over all the earth! New Life VersionBe lifted up above the heavens, O God. Bible in Basic EnglishO God, be lifted up higher than the heavens; let your glory be over all the earth. Psalm 57:5 Be exalted, O God, above the heavens; let your glory be over all the earth. 8  Let them be like the snail othat dissolves into slime. in nthe shadow of your wings I will take refuge. The welfare of the universe depends on God; and that God should be true, and just, and good, and worthy of confidence and love - that he should reign, - that his law should be obeyed - that his plans should be accomplished, - is of more importance to the universe than anything that merely pertains to us; than the success of any of our own plans; than our health, our prosperity, or our life. And this “is” the only true source of consolation. Sign up for an account to try it FREE for 30 days. Biblica provides God's Word to people through translation, publishing and Bible engagement in Africa, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, Middle East, and North America. Any other use including, but not limited to, copying, posting or reposting on the Internet is prohibited. sGod will send out this steadfast love and his faithfulness! 6  O God, nbreak the teeth in their mouths; tear out the fangs of the young lions, O Lord! The Complete Jewish BibleBe exalted, God, above heaven! His prime and leading wish is not for himself, for his own safety, for his own deliverance from danger; it is that “God” may be honored - that the name of God may be glorified - that God may be regarded as supreme over all things - that God may be exalted in the highest possible degree - an idea expressed in the prayer that he may be exalted “above the heavens.”. Let thy glory be above all the earth - The honor of thy name; thy praise. May your glory be over all the earth!

Sacklers And Purdue Pharma, Wedding Readings, Barbie Princess Charm School Dress Up, Election Day 2024, The Borgias Trailer, Ipad Air 2 Keyboard Case With Trackpad, Painless Wiring Miata, Verde River Fishing, Baztan Trilogy Movies Netflix, Star Wars: Empire At War 2, Relationship Compatibility, Brotherhood Of Justice Trailer, Best Historical Romance Novels, Word Feast, Eileen West Cotton Nightgowns, Gabriel Iglesias Son, Cumnock Primary School, Layla Acoustic Tabs, Hey Good Lookin Jimmy Buffett, Hara-kiri 2011 Subtitles, Coal Mining Documentary West Virginia, Who Is Angela Bassett Married To, Scoresby Research Institute, Mosque In Werribee, Dersu Uzala Netflix, Linda Creed Greatest Love Of All, Monsters Inc Costumes Adults, Youngest Pitcher To Win A World Series Game, Five Little Pigs Nursery Rhyme, Uber Founder, Baahubali 2 - The Conclusion Saahore Baahubali Mp3, Kkr Squad 2019, Ipad A1954, The Swimmer Remake, Trishna London Review, The Song Of Love, Preston School District Superintendent, Mrs Serial Killer Rating, Top Of The Mountain 1v1 Lyrics, Like The Rushing Of A Mighty Wind Lyrics, For The Birds, Ding Dong Daddy Lyrics, Juline Whelan, Michelle Obama Charity, Mt Keira Mine, Insiang Movie Watch Online, Bloodfist Franchise, Watch Maha- Sangram 1990 Full Movie Online, Cold Skin Vs The Lighthouse, Integrative Synonym, Tom Thibodeau Contract, Jedidiah Duggar Election, Golden Door Spa Products, Is Quibi Worth It, Ripple Labs, Disney Plus Cinderella Brandy, Regression And Correlation, Romance Korean Movies On Netflix, Kohra 1964 Songs, Looking For A Leader 2020 Lyrics, Hair Jam Vs Hair Gel, Crepuscule Rosé Wine, Corona Patient, Who Succeeded Pope Sixtus, When Is Winter In Australia, Brock Peters, School Of Rock Cast 2020, Mandi Spices, Action Robot Movies, Addie Carey, Jessica Lockhart Wiki, Leo Reilly Eye Color, Green Tree Frog, Fatal Fury The Motion Picture English Sub, Pocahontas Movie (2019), Maryborough Weather Radar, A Teenager In Love Chords, " />

Psalms 57:5 - NRS - Be exalted, O God, above the heavens. These Scriptures are copyrighted and have been made available for your personal use only. the children of man, whose vteeth are spears and arrows. and hide not yourself from my plea for mercy! These Scriptures may not be altered or modified in any form and must remain in their original context. Be exalted, O God, above the heavens; let your glory be over all the earth. Updated Bible Version 1.9Be exalted, O God, above the heavens; [Let] your glory [be] above all the earth. I am restless hin my complaint and I imoan. But I … Let your glory be over all the earth! NIV®. Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica. Let Your shining-greatness be above all the earth. Brenton Translaton of the Septuagint (LXX)Be thou exalted, O God, above the heavens; and thy glory above all the earth. Copyright © 2020, Bible Study Tools. For the cursing and lies that they utter, that they may xknow that God rules over Jacob.

8 d Awake, e my glory! They a dug a pit in my way, but they have fallen into it themselves. I will sing and make melody! The MessageSoar high in the skies, O God! The "NIV" and "New International Version" are trademarks registeredin the United States Patent and Trademark Office by Biblica, Inc.®. All rights reserved. This was the comfort which David found in trouble. 4  for no fault of mine, they run and make ready. Good News TranslationShow your greatness in the sky, O God, and your glory over all the earth. Selah. J.P. Green Literal TranslationBe praised above the heavens, O God; let Your glory be over the whole earth. 7 b My heart is c steadfast, O God, my heart is steadfast!

3  The wicked are kestranged from the womb; they go astray from birth, speaking lies. King James Version. World English Bible Be exalted, God, above the heavens! The Targum is, "be thou exalted above the angels of heaven, O God;'. Cancel any time. Be thou exalted, O God, above the heavens - Let the glory of thy mercy and truth be seen in the heavens above, and in the earth beneath. Please enter your email address associated with your Salem All-Pass account, then click Continue. Lexham English Bible Be exalted above the heavens, O God. New American Standard VersionBe exalted above the heavens, O God; Let Your glory be above all the earth. World English BibleBe exalted, God, above the heavens! American Standard VersionBe thou exalted, O God, above the heavens; [Let] thy glory [be] above all the earth. 11  Kill them not, lest my people forget; make them totter4 by your power and tbring them down. 20  My companion2 estretched out his hand against his friends; 56  rBe gracious to me, O God, for man stramples on me; 2  my enemies trample on me all day long. We'll send you an email with steps on how to reset your password. Subscribe to a study package to unlock the ESV Study Bible, the interactive Knowing the Bible study series, the Preaching the Word commentary series, and more. 11  in God I trust; uI shall not be afraid. Easy-to-Read VersionGod, you are high above the heavens. 5  xBe exalted, O God, above the heavens! Let Your glory be over all the earth! English Standard VersionBe exalted, O God, above the heavens! 9  I will give thanks to you, O Lord, among the peoples; I will sing praises to you among the nations. 4  lThey have venom like the venom of a serpent, 5  so that it mdoes not hear the voice of charmers. May your glory shine over all the earth. English Revised VersionBe thou exalted, O God, above the heavens; let thy glory be above all the earth. Quotations designated (NIV) are from THE HOLY BIBLE: NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION®. Let your glory be above all the earth! 58  Do you indeed decree what is right, you gods?2. for evil is in their dwelling place and in their heart.

Updated Bible Version 1.9 Be exalted, O God, above the heavens; [Let] your glory [be] above all the earth. kthe terrors of death have fallen upon me. 11  xBe exalted, O God, above the heavens! 10  For your gsteadfast love is great to the heavens. JPS Old TestamentMy soul is among lions, I do lie down among them that are aflame; King James Version (1611)Be thou exalted, O God, aboue the heauens: let thy glory be aboue all the earth. The Emphasised BibleBe exalted Above the Heavens, O God, Above all the earth, thy glory! and in anger they bear a grudge against me. 12  I must perform my evows to you, O God; 13  fFor you have delivered my soul from death. Article Images Copyright © 2020 Getty Images unless otherwise indicated. 5 x Be exalted, O God, above the heavens! New Century VersionGod is supreme over the skies; his majesty covers the earth. but they have fallen into it themselves. Through its worldwide reach, Biblica engages people with God's Word so that their lives are transformed through a relationship with Jesus Christ. 14  We used to take sweet counsel together; within God’s house we walked in vthe throng. (56-6) Be thou exalted, O God, above the heavens, and thy glory above all the earth. Be thou exalted, O God, above the heavens,.... That is, show thyself to be God, that sittest in the heavens, and art higher than they, by saving me, and disappointing mine enemies; that I, and those that are with me, may magnify the Lord and exalt his name together. The language here is that of a man who in trouble lifts his thoughts to God; who feels that God reigns; who is assured in his own soul that all things are under his hand; and who is desirous that God should be magnified whatever may become of himself. I will sing aloud of your steadfast love in the morning. Your glory covers the earth. Revised Standard Version Be exalted, O God, above the heavens! Let your glory be over all the earth.

Holman Christian StandardGod, be exalted above the heavens; let Your glory be above the whole earth. King James VersionBe thou exalted, O God, above the heavens; let thy glory be above all the earth. Darby's TranslationBe exalted above the heavens, O God; let thy glory be above all the earth! The Amplified BibleBe exalted, O God, above the heavens! Cover the whole earth with your glory! Contemporary English VersionMay you, my God, be honored above the heavens; may your glory be seen everywhere on earth. New Revised StandardBe exalted, O God, above the heavens. Be exalted, O God, above the heavens! Let your glory be over all the earth! 9  Sooner than your pots can feel the heat of rthorns, whether green or ablaze, may he ssweep them away!3. George Lamsa Translation of the PeshittaBe thou exalted, O God, above the heavens; let thy glory be above all the earth. Let your glory be above all the eretz! and ca refuge in dthe day of my distress. Let your glory be over all the earth! Proud member 10  qMy God in his steadfast love3 rwill meet me; God will let me slook in triumph on my enemies. Let your... Study verse in the New Revised Standard The Bishop's Bible (1568)Exalt thy selfe O God aboue the heauen: thy glory is aboue all the earth. let thy glory be above all the earth; that is, above all the inhabitants of the earth, as the Chaldee paraphrase: let the glory of God in my deliverance be seen by all that dwell upon the earth; for by how much the lower and more distressed his case and condition were, by so much the more would the glory of God be displayed in bringing him out of it. Selah, 7  There they are, lbellowing with their mouths. Let thy glory be over all the earth! New Life VersionBe lifted up above the heavens, O God. Bible in Basic EnglishO God, be lifted up higher than the heavens; let your glory be over all the earth. Psalm 57:5 Be exalted, O God, above the heavens; let your glory be over all the earth. 8  Let them be like the snail othat dissolves into slime. in nthe shadow of your wings I will take refuge. The welfare of the universe depends on God; and that God should be true, and just, and good, and worthy of confidence and love - that he should reign, - that his law should be obeyed - that his plans should be accomplished, - is of more importance to the universe than anything that merely pertains to us; than the success of any of our own plans; than our health, our prosperity, or our life. And this “is” the only true source of consolation. Sign up for an account to try it FREE for 30 days. Biblica provides God's Word to people through translation, publishing and Bible engagement in Africa, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, Middle East, and North America. Any other use including, but not limited to, copying, posting or reposting on the Internet is prohibited. sGod will send out this steadfast love and his faithfulness! 6  O God, nbreak the teeth in their mouths; tear out the fangs of the young lions, O Lord! The Complete Jewish BibleBe exalted, God, above heaven! His prime and leading wish is not for himself, for his own safety, for his own deliverance from danger; it is that “God” may be honored - that the name of God may be glorified - that God may be regarded as supreme over all things - that God may be exalted in the highest possible degree - an idea expressed in the prayer that he may be exalted “above the heavens.”. Let thy glory be above all the earth - The honor of thy name; thy praise. May your glory be over all the earth!

Sacklers And Purdue Pharma, Wedding Readings, Barbie Princess Charm School Dress Up, Election Day 2024, The Borgias Trailer, Ipad Air 2 Keyboard Case With Trackpad, Painless Wiring Miata, Verde River Fishing, Baztan Trilogy Movies Netflix, Star Wars: Empire At War 2, Relationship Compatibility, Brotherhood Of Justice Trailer, Best Historical Romance Novels, Word Feast, Eileen West Cotton Nightgowns, Gabriel Iglesias Son, Cumnock Primary School, Layla Acoustic Tabs, Hey Good Lookin Jimmy Buffett, Hara-kiri 2011 Subtitles, Coal Mining Documentary West Virginia, Who Is Angela Bassett Married To, Scoresby Research Institute, Mosque In Werribee, Dersu Uzala Netflix, Linda Creed Greatest Love Of All, Monsters Inc Costumes Adults, Youngest Pitcher To Win A World Series Game, Five Little Pigs Nursery Rhyme, Uber Founder, Baahubali 2 - The Conclusion Saahore Baahubali Mp3, Kkr Squad 2019, Ipad A1954, The Swimmer Remake, Trishna London Review, The Song Of Love, Preston School District Superintendent, Mrs Serial Killer Rating, Top Of The Mountain 1v1 Lyrics, Like The Rushing Of A Mighty Wind Lyrics, For The Birds, Ding Dong Daddy Lyrics, Juline Whelan, Michelle Obama Charity, Mt Keira Mine, Insiang Movie Watch Online, Bloodfist Franchise, Watch Maha- Sangram 1990 Full Movie Online, Cold Skin Vs The Lighthouse, Integrative Synonym, Tom Thibodeau Contract, Jedidiah Duggar Election, Golden Door Spa Products, Is Quibi Worth It, Ripple Labs, Disney Plus Cinderella Brandy, Regression And Correlation, Romance Korean Movies On Netflix, Kohra 1964 Songs, Looking For A Leader 2020 Lyrics, Hair Jam Vs Hair Gel, Crepuscule Rosé Wine, Corona Patient, Who Succeeded Pope Sixtus, When Is Winter In Australia, Brock Peters, School Of Rock Cast 2020, Mandi Spices, Action Robot Movies, Addie Carey, Jessica Lockhart Wiki, Leo Reilly Eye Color, Green Tree Frog, Fatal Fury The Motion Picture English Sub, Pocahontas Movie (2019), Maryborough Weather Radar, A Teenager In Love Chords,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.