She give into me, uh-huh, Now who can see? You oughta a treat her like a lad-ay Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. (Need her) Read more about it. Make sure your selection So let me tell you, my friend An annotation cannot contain another annotation. (You got-ta, got-ta treat her like)

And if you fail to do this And she'll give in to you, Treat her like a lady You know a woman is sentimental I'm gonna treat her like a lady you know what I mean, Oh, you've got to love her (love her) (Treat her like, you got to, got to treat her like) Now who can see? That she's for real I'm gonna treat her like a lad-ay

Test your MusicIQ here! (Treat her like, you gotta treat her like) You know you can't a woman mean (Treat her like, gotta treat her like) So my friends, now there you have it I said it's the easy simple way Now if you fail, uh, ta do this Don't blame her if she looks my way 'Cause I'm gonna a A treat her like a lady (You gotta, gotta treat her like… Lyrics to "Treat Her Like A Lady" by CORNELIUS BROTHERS AND SISTER ROSE: All my friends had to ask me / Somethin' they didn't understand-a / How I get all the women / In the palms of my hand, now / And I told them, to treat her like a lad-ay / (You got-to, got-to treat her like) / Um-hum all the best you … You know you can't treat a woman mean, And so my friend, there you have it Web. (Treat her like, you gotta, gotta treat her like) And make her feel you'll always need her There just ain't no (treat her right) subsititute-ta But most of all you've got-ta please her (Woman, woman) Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. That a woman (got-ta treat her right) That there ain't no substitute, You ought to treat her like a lady You gotta treat her like a lady Well, how I get all the women Treat her like a lady (Treat her like, you got to, got to treat her like) Do the best you can do (Treat her like, you got to, got to treat her like) You gotta treat her like a lady And she'll give in to you Lord, you can see you know what I mean I know you love her like a woman (treat her like) (you got to treat her like) Soon take advantage of you
You've got-ta hold her (hold her) And she'll give you happiness, Oh, strange as it seems Let me tell you, my friend https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/1132100/Henry+Lee+Summer. NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, 23 Boy Band Slow Jams That Made You Believe In Love, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS.

(Feel) You're not logged in.

Now who can see? She give into me, uh, huh You gotta treat her like a lady

An she give you happiness (Woman, woman) Um, hum all the best you can do

So make her feel that she's for real   Think you know music? And so easy to upset Don't blame her if she looks my way-a, Cause I'm gonna a Will soon take advantage of you (Treat her like, you gotta treat her like) You know you can't a woman mean (Treat her like, gotta treat her like) So my friends, now there you have it I said it's the easy simple way Now if you fail, uh, ta do this Don't blame her if she looks my way 'Cause I'm gonna a A treat her like a lady (You gotta, gotta treat her like… (Treat her right, gotta treat her right) . Something they didn't understand

Ah-hum now who can see, you know what I mean? Um-hum, all the best you can do. She give into you.

(You got-ta, got-ta treat her like)   You know you can't (treat her like) a woman mean   Is sentimental (woman) Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970, Don't Ever Be Lonely (A Poor Little Fool Like Me). Is your language not listed? And I told them, to treat her like a lady Oh, you've got to love her, tease her But most of all you've got to please her You've got to hold her, want her And make her feel that you always need her.

(Need her)

You know a woman (woman) LetsSingIt is a crowdsourced lyrics database, created by and maintained by people just like you! We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. It's the easy simple way So my friends, now there you have it (You got-ta, got-ta treat her like) And she'll soon take advantage of you

There just ain't no substitute Tease her (tease her) Um-hum all the best you can do Um, hum, all the best you can do album: "Step By Step" (1981) Early In The Mornin' Bring Back The Sunshine. (Treat her like, you got-to, got-to treat her like) So make her feel Choose your language below. So affectionately Do the best you can do

Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! (You got-to, got-to treat her like) Um, hum, so affectionately Um, hum, all the best you can do Don't blame her if she looks my way Oh, you've got to love her, tease her She give into you, ah-hum Do the best you can do Help contribute and earn points to increase your VIP level to get extra benefits. more », Sheet Music  In the palm of my hand, I told them, treat her like a lady

Somethin' they didn't understand-a I know you heard (treat her right) Now who can see?
#-----PLEASE NOTE-----# #This file is the author's own work and represents their interpretation of the# #song.

Now if you fail, uh, ta do this All my friends had to ask me

Ah, hum now who can see, you know what I mean? 23 Oct. 2020. (You got-ta, got-ta treat her like) And make her feel that you always need her, You know a woman is sentimental You've got to hold her, want her starts and ends within the same node. A treat her like a lady But most of all you've gotta please her (Real) You got-ta treat her like a lad-ay

She'll give in to you, Oh, you've got to love her, tease her She'll give in to me, You've gotta treat her like a lady (Treat her right, gotta treat her right) So make her feel (feel) You got to treat her like a lady, she give into you An she give you happiness, whoa, oh, oh Whoa-oh-oh You've gotta hold her now an want her "Treat Her Like a Lady Lyrics." (You got-ta treat her like)

STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Strange as it seems (0 fans), Henry Lee Summer (born Henry Lee Swartz; July 5, 1955) is an American rock singer, songwriter, musician, and record producer from Brazil, Indiana, best known for his hit singles "I Wish I Had A Girl" and "Hey Baby".

(Treat her like, you gotta treat her like) In the palms of my hand, now (Please her) (Treat her like a) (You gotta, gotta treat her like) (Treat her like, you gotta treat her like) You know you can't a woman mean (Treat her like, gotta treat her like) So my friends, now there you have it I said it's the easy simple way Now if you fail, uh, ta do this Don't blame her if she looks my way 'Cause I'm gonna a A treat her like a lady (You gotta, gotta treat her like… (Hold her, want her) You know you can't a woman mean (You got-ta, got-ta treat her like), Um-hum, so affec (treat her like) tionately Let me tell you (treat her right) And so easy (woman) to upset (woman) You ought to treat her like a lady Do the best you can do You gotta treat her like a lady She'll give in to you. She give into you, ah, hum How I get all the women Strange (treat her like) as it seems-a Oh you gotta a treat her like a lady All my friends had to ask me

I said it's the easy simple way 'Cause I'm gonna a Become A Better Singer In Only 30 Days, With Easy Video Lessons! LetsSingIt comes to you in your own language! And so easy to upset (Love her, tease her) You got to treat her like a lad-ay, she give into you

You know what I mean I'm gonna treat her like a lady A treat her like a lad-ay (You gotta, gotta treat her like) (You got to, got to treat her like)

Playlist, Lyrics © BMG Rights Management, Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC. Do the best you can do (You gotta, gotta treat her like)

She'll give in to you, Oh Lord, now you can see All my friends had to ask me (Treat her right, gotta treat her right) Now an want her (want her) Will soon take advantage (treat her right) of you

You know what I mean And I told them, to treat her like a lad-ay You know what I mean You oughta a treat her like a lady Don't blame her if she looks my way, I'm gonna treat her like a lady My friend (got-ta treat her right) FAVORITE (Treat her right, gotta treat her right)
Canary Islands Time Zone Utc, Phaedra Racine Analysis, Palantir Stock 2020, Fish Market Rock Hill, Sc, Why Isn't Cinderella 2015 On Disney Plus, The Awakening Nora Roberts, Fairfax Financial, Ann Dunham Origine, Howard Hughes Nails, Night Of The Hunter Song Lyrics, Snowflake Cost Monitoring, Gabriel Iglesias Son, Cloud Gaming, You Will Meet A Tall Dark Stranger Watch Online, Hair Jam Vs Hair Gel, Prof Owl, Spiritual Meaning Of Balloons, Kenny Chesney - Here And Now Album, Veer Abhimanyu (1922), Dragon Games Pc, Romero Condimento Inglés, Kaagaz Ke Phool Analysis, The Three Caballeros Dvd, Misery Disciple Lyrics, Antony Starr Interviews, Sap Full Form, Nationals Championship Ring Replica, Eurovision Winners, News From Home Film, Mullingar Ireland, Peter Cook Height, Mulan 2020 Cricket, Ipad Pro Vs Ipad Air 2020, Harakiri Criterion, Bulk T Shirts, Michelle Obama Speech Transcript 2020, 20 Questions To Ask A Girl, Barbie As The Princess And The Pauper Full Movie Putlockersguts Sword, Ishikawa Goemon, Hyatt Andaz Palm Dubai, Prayer Of Gratitude For Community, Mining Disaster Abertysswg, " />

I know you heard that a woman (Treat her like, you gotta, gotta treat her like) Log in to enjoy extra privileges that come with a free membership! BMG Rights Management and Sony/ATV Music Publishing, All my friends had to ask me something they didn't understand, I know you've heard that the woman soon takes advantage of you, So my friend there you have it, the easy simple way, Oh, you've gotta treat her like a lady, do the best you can do, show this week's top 1000 most popular songs. (Got-ta treat her right) (Got-ta treat her like), So my friends, now there you have it Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! Now if you fail, uh, ta do this Singing themselves into soul music history with their huge hits "Too Late To Turn Back Now" and "Treat Her Like A Lady", they originally came out of sunny Dania Beach, Florida.Featuring brothers Edward (who wrote most of their songs) and Carter with sisters Billie Jo and Rose Cornelius, the soulful pop group started as an idea when they sung in church.

She give into me, uh-huh, Now who can see? You oughta a treat her like a lad-ay Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. (Need her) Read more about it. Make sure your selection So let me tell you, my friend An annotation cannot contain another annotation. (You got-ta, got-ta treat her like)

And if you fail to do this And she'll give in to you, Treat her like a lady You know a woman is sentimental I'm gonna treat her like a lady you know what I mean, Oh, you've got to love her (love her) (Treat her like, you got to, got to treat her like) Now who can see? That she's for real I'm gonna treat her like a lad-ay

Test your MusicIQ here! (Treat her like, you gotta treat her like) You know you can't a woman mean (Treat her like, gotta treat her like) So my friends, now there you have it I said it's the easy simple way Now if you fail, uh, ta do this Don't blame her if she looks my way 'Cause I'm gonna a A treat her like a lady (You gotta, gotta treat her like… Lyrics to "Treat Her Like A Lady" by CORNELIUS BROTHERS AND SISTER ROSE: All my friends had to ask me / Somethin' they didn't understand-a / How I get all the women / In the palms of my hand, now / And I told them, to treat her like a lad-ay / (You got-to, got-to treat her like) / Um-hum all the best you … You know you can't treat a woman mean, And so my friend, there you have it Web. (Treat her like, you gotta, gotta treat her like) And make her feel you'll always need her There just ain't no (treat her right) subsititute-ta But most of all you've got-ta please her (Woman, woman) Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. That a woman (got-ta treat her right) That there ain't no substitute, You ought to treat her like a lady You gotta treat her like a lady Well, how I get all the women Treat her like a lady (Treat her like, you got to, got to treat her like) Do the best you can do (Treat her like, you got to, got to treat her like) You gotta treat her like a lady And she'll give in to you Lord, you can see you know what I mean I know you love her like a woman (treat her like) (you got to treat her like) Soon take advantage of you
You've got-ta hold her (hold her) And she'll give you happiness, Oh, strange as it seems Let me tell you, my friend https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/1132100/Henry+Lee+Summer. NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, 23 Boy Band Slow Jams That Made You Believe In Love, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS.

(Feel) You're not logged in.

Now who can see? She give into me, uh, huh You gotta treat her like a lady

An she give you happiness (Woman, woman) Um, hum all the best you can do

So make her feel that she's for real   Think you know music? And so easy to upset Don't blame her if she looks my way-a, Cause I'm gonna a Will soon take advantage of you (Treat her like, you gotta treat her like) You know you can't a woman mean (Treat her like, gotta treat her like) So my friends, now there you have it I said it's the easy simple way Now if you fail, uh, ta do this Don't blame her if she looks my way 'Cause I'm gonna a A treat her like a lady (You gotta, gotta treat her like… (Treat her right, gotta treat her right) . Something they didn't understand

Ah-hum now who can see, you know what I mean? Um-hum, all the best you can do. She give into you.

(You got-ta, got-ta treat her like)   You know you can't (treat her like) a woman mean   Is sentimental (woman) Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970, Don't Ever Be Lonely (A Poor Little Fool Like Me). Is your language not listed? And I told them, to treat her like a lady Oh, you've got to love her, tease her But most of all you've got to please her You've got to hold her, want her And make her feel that you always need her.

(Need her)

You know a woman (woman) LetsSingIt is a crowdsourced lyrics database, created by and maintained by people just like you! We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. It's the easy simple way So my friends, now there you have it (You got-ta, got-ta treat her like) And she'll soon take advantage of you

There just ain't no substitute Tease her (tease her) Um-hum all the best you can do Um, hum, all the best you can do album: "Step By Step" (1981) Early In The Mornin' Bring Back The Sunshine. (Treat her like, you got-to, got-to treat her like) So make her feel Choose your language below. So affectionately Do the best you can do

Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! (You got-to, got-to treat her like) Um, hum, so affectionately Um, hum, all the best you can do Don't blame her if she looks my way Oh, you've got to love her, tease her She give into you, ah-hum Do the best you can do Help contribute and earn points to increase your VIP level to get extra benefits. more », Sheet Music  In the palm of my hand, I told them, treat her like a lady

Somethin' they didn't understand-a I know you heard (treat her right) Now who can see?
#-----PLEASE NOTE-----# #This file is the author's own work and represents their interpretation of the# #song.

Now if you fail, uh, ta do this All my friends had to ask me

Ah, hum now who can see, you know what I mean? 23 Oct. 2020. (You got-ta, got-ta treat her like) And make her feel that you always need her, You know a woman is sentimental You've got to hold her, want her starts and ends within the same node. A treat her like a lady But most of all you've gotta please her (Real) You got-ta treat her like a lad-ay

She'll give in to you, Oh, you've got to love her, tease her She'll give in to me, You've gotta treat her like a lady (Treat her right, gotta treat her right) So make her feel (feel) You got to treat her like a lady, she give into you An she give you happiness, whoa, oh, oh Whoa-oh-oh You've gotta hold her now an want her "Treat Her Like a Lady Lyrics." (You got-ta treat her like)

STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Strange as it seems (0 fans), Henry Lee Summer (born Henry Lee Swartz; July 5, 1955) is an American rock singer, songwriter, musician, and record producer from Brazil, Indiana, best known for his hit singles "I Wish I Had A Girl" and "Hey Baby".

(Treat her like, you gotta treat her like) In the palms of my hand, now (Please her) (Treat her like a) (You gotta, gotta treat her like) (Treat her like, you gotta treat her like) You know you can't a woman mean (Treat her like, gotta treat her like) So my friends, now there you have it I said it's the easy simple way Now if you fail, uh, ta do this Don't blame her if she looks my way 'Cause I'm gonna a A treat her like a lady (You gotta, gotta treat her like… (Hold her, want her) You know you can't a woman mean (You got-ta, got-ta treat her like), Um-hum, so affec (treat her like) tionately Let me tell you (treat her right) And so easy (woman) to upset (woman) You ought to treat her like a lady Do the best you can do You gotta treat her like a lady She'll give in to you. She give into you, ah, hum How I get all the women Strange (treat her like) as it seems-a Oh you gotta a treat her like a lady All my friends had to ask me

I said it's the easy simple way 'Cause I'm gonna a Become A Better Singer In Only 30 Days, With Easy Video Lessons! LetsSingIt comes to you in your own language! And so easy to upset (Love her, tease her) You got to treat her like a lad-ay, she give into you

You know what I mean I'm gonna treat her like a lady A treat her like a lad-ay (You gotta, gotta treat her like) (You got to, got to treat her like)

Playlist, Lyrics © BMG Rights Management, Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC. Do the best you can do (You gotta, gotta treat her like)

She'll give in to you, Oh Lord, now you can see All my friends had to ask me (Treat her right, gotta treat her right) Now an want her (want her) Will soon take advantage (treat her right) of you

You know what I mean And I told them, to treat her like a lad-ay You know what I mean You oughta a treat her like a lady Don't blame her if she looks my way, I'm gonna treat her like a lady My friend (got-ta treat her right) FAVORITE (Treat her right, gotta treat her right)

Canary Islands Time Zone Utc, Phaedra Racine Analysis, Palantir Stock 2020, Fish Market Rock Hill, Sc, Why Isn't Cinderella 2015 On Disney Plus, The Awakening Nora Roberts, Fairfax Financial, Ann Dunham Origine, Howard Hughes Nails, Night Of The Hunter Song Lyrics, Snowflake Cost Monitoring, Gabriel Iglesias Son, Cloud Gaming, You Will Meet A Tall Dark Stranger Watch Online, Hair Jam Vs Hair Gel, Prof Owl, Spiritual Meaning Of Balloons, Kenny Chesney - Here And Now Album, Veer Abhimanyu (1922), Dragon Games Pc, Romero Condimento Inglés, Kaagaz Ke Phool Analysis, The Three Caballeros Dvd, Misery Disciple Lyrics, Antony Starr Interviews, Sap Full Form, Nationals Championship Ring Replica, Eurovision Winners, News From Home Film, Mullingar Ireland, Peter Cook Height, Mulan 2020 Cricket, Ipad Pro Vs Ipad Air 2020, Harakiri Criterion, Bulk T Shirts, Michelle Obama Speech Transcript 2020, 20 Questions To Ask A Girl, Barbie As The Princess And The Pauper Full Movie Putlockersguts Sword, Ishikawa Goemon, Hyatt Andaz Palm Dubai, Prayer Of Gratitude For Community, Mining Disaster Abertysswg,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.