Strongly recommend! And then – which is the best and wisest thing to do- we go and adopt another dog to love and be loved to cherish and be cherished, for the sake of the dog we lost.

The man always took his dog, whom he called Bim or Bimka, to hunting in country.

Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Reviewed in the United States on October 14, 2017. Thank you, the creators of the film, in 1979, I saw the movie, and I was convinced today in the 53 years I always hounds me accompany them and trust. I've seen literally countless films about dogs through my entire life, and I'm now retired.

Simply life .... and as with all life such a sad ending for Ivan and Bim. He waits for his master. Reviewed in the United States on May 10, 2018. I cried for a long time after watching this movie.

- Would have gone a long way in thawing relations between East and West. A touching story about a white Gordon Setter with black ear, who became homeless because of his master's illness. ... White Bim Black Ear (7) 8.2 2h 52min 1977 PG. What to say about such a beautiful and heartbreaking movie? It was so disappointing to stop the story like this! A Russian love affair - a man and his dog. I would give it far more than 5 stars if that were a possibility. It was so disappointing to stop the story like this! The film is in it's native Russian, HOWEVER, the film is not subtitled, not dubbed but is translated immediately as the words are spoken, INTO English. It is someways a reflection of all our lives….Russian storytelling at its best…I love this movie so…. Gavriil Troyepolsky, Cast: White Bim the Black Ear (Russian Movie with English subtitles)!

This film about Bim, searching all over for his loving master, will probably make you remain seated on your sofa after the film ends, cry a bit, and think back about what a total JOY it was to have experienced the past 3 hours with this truly wonderful dog! Ευχαριστώ πολύ, τους δημιουργούς της ταινίας ,που από το 1979 ,που είδα την ταινία,με έπεισαν και έχω σήμερα στα 53 μου χρόνια πάντα κυνηγόσκυλα να με συντροφεύουν και να τα εμπιστεύομαι. The BEST FILM about a Dog I've seen in my lifetime!

White Bim the Black Ear (Russian Movie with English subtitles)! What's the matter, Black Ear? Reviewed in the United States on June 19, 2017. I just watched this for the first time, & can say that it has become my all-time favorite movie! Download | Reviewed in the United States on October 11, 2017. Mikhail Dadyko -

We need part two of Bim's story. Yes, please give us the rest of the story. It failed.

Links | Please give us the second half. Why did it have to end like that?

And you can read inscription on his collar: “His name is Bim.

| A touching story about a white Gordon Setter with black ear, who became homeless because of his master's illness. Thus began the story of a homeless dog and his many breathtaking and exciting adventures, encounters of many people, kind and evil, and leads to an unexpected and heart-rending end.

I waited through the whole thing to watch them reunite. It is an interesting story. I’m sad that we couldn’t view this movie in the 70’s. This made it truly accessable for anyone, especially children, to enjoy. I’ll link up to your post. Reviewed in the United States on October 29, 2019. Do not hurt him, people …”. There have been many books and films about the loyalty and love of dogs whether they are thoroughbred or mongrels- it doesn’t matter. Кстати, по поводу strongly recommend – надо будет опять поставить гаджеты с Google Friend Connect, но все придется накапливать заново – Google Friend Connect, оказывается был привязан к Blogger’у, а не к адресу блога :(. Unfortunately dogs grow faster than humans, so we lose them.

Many incidents occurred in Greek hunting lately, that modern Bim remained on the side of the unfortunate deceased owner, proving the truth of the history of film. Part Two - Thank you for taking me on.

It is cercertainly heart-wrenching.
He knows his home well. Belyy Bim Chernoe ukho subtitles. A white dog called Bim is looking for its owner.

- THE saddest movie I have EVER, EVER watched.

Your email address will not be published. Please. Not a funny dog story by any stretch but a very good movie. All the trials & tribulations poor sweet Bim endured all in the name of love for his master and THAT damn ending? Oh what a treasure,you can’t believe what this meant for me…explaning a bit: saw this movie when i was 10 or 11 years and it struck me like lightning but not knowing exactly why as i was young to understand completely…years went by…when i was 21 i saw a dog in a jeep in our town and there was this stange unresistable urge to find a dog like this.One week later I found Apollo,an english setter,my best friend ever…he lived for 16 years,a true soulmate.two years afters apollo’s dead my mother tells me a memory,when i told her about the urge to find this kind of dog years ago…she told me that when i was about 3 or 4 years old, an english setter arrived at our house and he slept in the horsestable.when she told this, i suddenly recalled this dog jumping at this stable door.one moment you saw him then not and so on..but he ran away …and came back and ran away again..i cried my heart out for that.

'Bim', the dog, will feel like he's your own dog by the end of this film. Most animals respond with affection, gratitude and love to the people who have been kind to them. Contact | WHlTE BlM, BLACK EAR. Statistics | Please give us part 2 of the film.

Μνημείο πίστης, ευγνωμοσύνης και αγἀπης του κυνηγού προς τον τετράποδο σύντροφο και τού σκύλου προς τον άνθρωπο.

Select the department you want to search in. I felt like it was an older relative narrating the story, in a way. His dog couldn't bear waiting for the only person that ever cared for him and set out to find his master. And it hurts immensely. Very great movie!

He waits for his master.

All the tribulations that any dog can have, some really vile people but then so much love for a dog as well. Genres Adventure, Drama, Kids Subtitles English [CC] Audio Languages English. This is called 'Life', folks, this is not Lassie or Rin-Tin-Tin, this is how the world works, love it or hate it. First things first: The film is 3 hours long.

Rentals include 30 days to start watching this video and 48 hours to finish once started. Later, however Ivan Ivanovich began to have problems with heart and when the disease became worse was taken to a hospital. Writer credits: Still, a film has to be special to get that kind of recognition, and this film is! A white dog called Bim is looking for its owner. Developers | I rarely watch movies more than once, but this is one of the few that I will watch time & again in the coming years. I love this movie, but unfortunately, it is only part one. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness.

- During his homeless life Bim met a lot of different people some of them were kind to him and some of them were not….

The film is probably the BEST FILM ABOUT A DOG, ever made! Whom did you run after? DMCA Required fields are marked *, “His name is Bim. Rentals include 30 days to start watching this video and 48 hours to finish once started. I am doing a post on my blog about White Bim next week. There is a monument of White Bim the Black Ear in Russian city Voronezh. Do not hurt him, people …”.

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

- Valentina Vladimirova - You forgot something there? Your paws must be aching. WHY??!

Reviewed in the United States on October 6, 2017.

Not pleased. White Bim the Black Ear is a story of a white setter with black ear who one day became homeless because of hospitalization of his Daddy. Monument faith, gratitude and love of the hunter to the four-legged companion and dogs to humans. Irina Shevchuk, Support us | Ivan Ryzhov . His master, Ivan Ivanovich, a man far from being young, fond of hunting and nature, took a puppy to live with him, despite the dog's black ear being a "shame of nature" to his breed. In this film, you will meet the sweetest, kindest people and children, as well as the MOST horrible and despicable people ever to be in a motion picture. FAQ | I've read some people here complain because 'there was no happy ending'. Πολλά περιστατικά παρατηρήθηκαν στους ελληνικούς κυνηγότοπους τελευταία , που οι σύγχρονοι Bim παρέμεναν στο πλάϊ του δυστυχή νεκρού κυρίου τους, αποδεικνύοντας την αλήθεια της ιστορίας της ταινίας.
But the faithfulness, love, and endless gratefulness that a dog feels and shows to man is legendary eversince dog and man got together on Earth.

Reviewed in the United States on January 9, 2018. I love Bim. It encounters all kinds of people and situations. I didn't know what to rate it. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books.
Alucarda Cast, International Maritime Organization Function, For The Greater Good Quote, A Little Obsessed Equipment, Impossible Burger Recipe, Billy Zane Community Episode, Bridal Veil Falls Washington, C'est La Vie Lyrics, Deep Purple - Shades Of Deep Purple, Go Head Be Gone With It Meaning, Meteogroup France, Poetry Magazine Submissions, Aoc Reddit, Hopping Meaning In Malayalam, Romero Condimento Inglés, Rocko's Modern Life Jet Scream, Lamb Chop, Nations League Tv Coverage Uk, Amazed Piano Chords, Final Countdown Lyrics, Ipad 5th Generation 32gb Price New, Epic Seven Wikipedia, This Is My Exodus Song Meaning, Team America Kim Jong Il Gif, Signet Car, 50 States Of Fright Streaming, Challenge Myself Synonym, Wwe Nxt Divas Name List 2019, Premonitions Bureau, Baby Yoda Movie, Tomer Kapon Wife, Stephen A Smith Email, William Fichtner Net Worth 2020, Stephen Jackson George Floyd, Islamic School In Preston, Heart Home Meaning, Lidya Jewett Age, Looks That Kill Watch Online, Ronny Thompson, " />

This weekend we are watching a touching Russian movie made in 1977 and directed by Stanislav Rostotsky: White Bim the Black Ear. Part two does not load, too bad, because we wanted to know what happens to Bim. AKA: White Bim Black Ear. Thanks for sharing this heart-warming movie.

I cried. Admins. Stanislav Rostotsky WHY???!

and today i recalled a movie with a dog that was stuck on the trainrails so i googled and googled and found and saw it was an english setter!! Vyacheslav Tikhonov There's a problem loading this menu right now. Disclaimer | As a side-note, this film was nominated for the Best Foreign Film Oscar back in 1977, but lost. Quickly browse titles in our catalog based on the ones you have picked. Musical Video from Russia: Tribute to Alexander Pushkin. !…mindblowing movie, by heart is filled with sorrow as well as joy,profound thank you for uploading and weird as i’m 43 years now, how this beautiful sensible creature visiting me as a child,is a red love thread…. White Bim Black Ear - Белый Бим Чёрное ухо (english subtitles) 22 with English subtitles Complain. 10 Replies. Чудесный, добрый, замечательный фильм! Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. This weekend we are watching a touching Russian movie made in 1977 and directed by Stanislav Rostotsky: White Bim the Black Ear. So unfair. I think the ending was crap.

It encounters all kinds of people and situations. Πολύ σπουδαία ταινία!

Your email address will not be published. This took me only a couple of minutes to get used to, and it works. I remember when we saw the film in a movie-house in Athens Greece, not one person had not shed a tear being moved, overwhelmed, by this film. His master, Ivan Ivanovich, a man far from being young, fond of hunting and nature, took a puppy to live with him, despite the dog's black ear being a "shame of nature" to his breed.

Strongly recommend! And then – which is the best and wisest thing to do- we go and adopt another dog to love and be loved to cherish and be cherished, for the sake of the dog we lost.

The man always took his dog, whom he called Bim or Bimka, to hunting in country.

Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Reviewed in the United States on October 14, 2017. Thank you, the creators of the film, in 1979, I saw the movie, and I was convinced today in the 53 years I always hounds me accompany them and trust. I've seen literally countless films about dogs through my entire life, and I'm now retired.

Simply life .... and as with all life such a sad ending for Ivan and Bim. He waits for his master. Reviewed in the United States on May 10, 2018. I cried for a long time after watching this movie.

- Would have gone a long way in thawing relations between East and West. A touching story about a white Gordon Setter with black ear, who became homeless because of his master's illness. ... White Bim Black Ear (7) 8.2 2h 52min 1977 PG. What to say about such a beautiful and heartbreaking movie? It was so disappointing to stop the story like this! A Russian love affair - a man and his dog. I would give it far more than 5 stars if that were a possibility. It was so disappointing to stop the story like this! The film is in it's native Russian, HOWEVER, the film is not subtitled, not dubbed but is translated immediately as the words are spoken, INTO English. It is someways a reflection of all our lives….Russian storytelling at its best…I love this movie so…. Gavriil Troyepolsky, Cast: White Bim the Black Ear (Russian Movie with English subtitles)!

This film about Bim, searching all over for his loving master, will probably make you remain seated on your sofa after the film ends, cry a bit, and think back about what a total JOY it was to have experienced the past 3 hours with this truly wonderful dog! Ευχαριστώ πολύ, τους δημιουργούς της ταινίας ,που από το 1979 ,που είδα την ταινία,με έπεισαν και έχω σήμερα στα 53 μου χρόνια πάντα κυνηγόσκυλα να με συντροφεύουν και να τα εμπιστεύομαι. The BEST FILM about a Dog I've seen in my lifetime!

White Bim the Black Ear (Russian Movie with English subtitles)! What's the matter, Black Ear? Reviewed in the United States on June 19, 2017. I just watched this for the first time, & can say that it has become my all-time favorite movie! Download | Reviewed in the United States on October 11, 2017. Mikhail Dadyko -

We need part two of Bim's story. Yes, please give us the rest of the story. It failed.

Links | Please give us the second half. Why did it have to end like that?

And you can read inscription on his collar: “His name is Bim.

| A touching story about a white Gordon Setter with black ear, who became homeless because of his master's illness. Thus began the story of a homeless dog and his many breathtaking and exciting adventures, encounters of many people, kind and evil, and leads to an unexpected and heart-rending end.

I waited through the whole thing to watch them reunite. It is an interesting story. I’m sad that we couldn’t view this movie in the 70’s. This made it truly accessable for anyone, especially children, to enjoy. I’ll link up to your post. Reviewed in the United States on October 29, 2019. Do not hurt him, people …”. There have been many books and films about the loyalty and love of dogs whether they are thoroughbred or mongrels- it doesn’t matter. Кстати, по поводу strongly recommend – надо будет опять поставить гаджеты с Google Friend Connect, но все придется накапливать заново – Google Friend Connect, оказывается был привязан к Blogger’у, а не к адресу блога :(. Unfortunately dogs grow faster than humans, so we lose them.

Many incidents occurred in Greek hunting lately, that modern Bim remained on the side of the unfortunate deceased owner, proving the truth of the history of film. Part Two - Thank you for taking me on.

It is cercertainly heart-wrenching.
He knows his home well. Belyy Bim Chernoe ukho subtitles. A white dog called Bim is looking for its owner.

- THE saddest movie I have EVER, EVER watched.

Your email address will not be published. Please. Not a funny dog story by any stretch but a very good movie. All the trials & tribulations poor sweet Bim endured all in the name of love for his master and THAT damn ending? Oh what a treasure,you can’t believe what this meant for me…explaning a bit: saw this movie when i was 10 or 11 years and it struck me like lightning but not knowing exactly why as i was young to understand completely…years went by…when i was 21 i saw a dog in a jeep in our town and there was this stange unresistable urge to find a dog like this.One week later I found Apollo,an english setter,my best friend ever…he lived for 16 years,a true soulmate.two years afters apollo’s dead my mother tells me a memory,when i told her about the urge to find this kind of dog years ago…she told me that when i was about 3 or 4 years old, an english setter arrived at our house and he slept in the horsestable.when she told this, i suddenly recalled this dog jumping at this stable door.one moment you saw him then not and so on..but he ran away …and came back and ran away again..i cried my heart out for that.

'Bim', the dog, will feel like he's your own dog by the end of this film. Most animals respond with affection, gratitude and love to the people who have been kind to them. Contact | WHlTE BlM, BLACK EAR. Statistics | Please give us part 2 of the film.

Μνημείο πίστης, ευγνωμοσύνης και αγἀπης του κυνηγού προς τον τετράποδο σύντροφο και τού σκύλου προς τον άνθρωπο.

Select the department you want to search in. I felt like it was an older relative narrating the story, in a way. His dog couldn't bear waiting for the only person that ever cared for him and set out to find his master. And it hurts immensely. Very great movie!

He waits for his master.

All the tribulations that any dog can have, some really vile people but then so much love for a dog as well. Genres Adventure, Drama, Kids Subtitles English [CC] Audio Languages English. This is called 'Life', folks, this is not Lassie or Rin-Tin-Tin, this is how the world works, love it or hate it. First things first: The film is 3 hours long.

Rentals include 30 days to start watching this video and 48 hours to finish once started. Later, however Ivan Ivanovich began to have problems with heart and when the disease became worse was taken to a hospital. Writer credits: Still, a film has to be special to get that kind of recognition, and this film is! A white dog called Bim is looking for its owner. Developers | I rarely watch movies more than once, but this is one of the few that I will watch time & again in the coming years. I love this movie, but unfortunately, it is only part one. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness.

- During his homeless life Bim met a lot of different people some of them were kind to him and some of them were not….

The film is probably the BEST FILM ABOUT A DOG, ever made! Whom did you run after? DMCA Required fields are marked *, “His name is Bim. Rentals include 30 days to start watching this video and 48 hours to finish once started. I am doing a post on my blog about White Bim next week. There is a monument of White Bim the Black Ear in Russian city Voronezh. Do not hurt him, people …”.

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

- Valentina Vladimirova - You forgot something there? Your paws must be aching. WHY??!

Reviewed in the United States on October 6, 2017.

Not pleased. White Bim the Black Ear is a story of a white setter with black ear who one day became homeless because of hospitalization of his Daddy. Monument faith, gratitude and love of the hunter to the four-legged companion and dogs to humans. Irina Shevchuk, Support us | Ivan Ryzhov . His master, Ivan Ivanovich, a man far from being young, fond of hunting and nature, took a puppy to live with him, despite the dog's black ear being a "shame of nature" to his breed. In this film, you will meet the sweetest, kindest people and children, as well as the MOST horrible and despicable people ever to be in a motion picture. FAQ | I've read some people here complain because 'there was no happy ending'. Πολλά περιστατικά παρατηρήθηκαν στους ελληνικούς κυνηγότοπους τελευταία , που οι σύγχρονοι Bim παρέμεναν στο πλάϊ του δυστυχή νεκρού κυρίου τους, αποδεικνύοντας την αλήθεια της ιστορίας της ταινίας.
But the faithfulness, love, and endless gratefulness that a dog feels and shows to man is legendary eversince dog and man got together on Earth.

Reviewed in the United States on January 9, 2018. I love Bim. It encounters all kinds of people and situations. I didn't know what to rate it. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books.

Alucarda Cast, International Maritime Organization Function, For The Greater Good Quote, A Little Obsessed Equipment, Impossible Burger Recipe, Billy Zane Community Episode, Bridal Veil Falls Washington, C'est La Vie Lyrics, Deep Purple - Shades Of Deep Purple, Go Head Be Gone With It Meaning, Meteogroup France, Poetry Magazine Submissions, Aoc Reddit, Hopping Meaning In Malayalam, Romero Condimento Inglés, Rocko's Modern Life Jet Scream, Lamb Chop, Nations League Tv Coverage Uk, Amazed Piano Chords, Final Countdown Lyrics, Ipad 5th Generation 32gb Price New, Epic Seven Wikipedia, This Is My Exodus Song Meaning, Team America Kim Jong Il Gif, Signet Car, 50 States Of Fright Streaming, Challenge Myself Synonym, Wwe Nxt Divas Name List 2019, Premonitions Bureau, Baby Yoda Movie, Tomer Kapon Wife, Stephen A Smith Email, William Fichtner Net Worth 2020, Stephen Jackson George Floyd, Islamic School In Preston, Heart Home Meaning, Lidya Jewett Age, Looks That Kill Watch Online, Ronny Thompson,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.