(Contains strong language. To do this, open YouTube, then search for a foreign video or presenter, then click that video, click Settings, then click Captions/CC, then set the captions to your preferred language. Dan Cummins ofrecalls the time when he did a bunch of LSD in Las Vegas and completely lost touch with reality. Nothing is happening.

{"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/c\/cc\/Change-YouTube-Language-Setting-Step-1-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Change-YouTube-Language-Setting-Step-1-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/c\/cc\/Change-YouTube-Language-Setting-Step-1-Version-3.jpg\/aid1708228-v4-728px-Change-YouTube-Language-Setting-Step-1-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

License: Fair Use<\/a> (screenshot)
\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/3\/32\/Change-YouTube-Language-Setting-Step-2-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Change-YouTube-Language-Setting-Step-2-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/3\/32\/Change-YouTube-Language-Setting-Step-2-Version-3.jpg\/aid1708228-v4-728px-Change-YouTube-Language-Setting-Step-2-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/a\/af\/Change-YouTube-Language-Setting-Step-3-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Change-YouTube-Language-Setting-Step-3-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/a\/af\/Change-YouTube-Language-Setting-Step-3-Version-3.jpg\/aid1708228-v4-728px-Change-YouTube-Language-Setting-Step-3-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/8\/8e\/Change-YouTube-Language-Setting-Step-4-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Change-YouTube-Language-Setting-Step-4-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/8\/8e\/Change-YouTube-Language-Setting-Step-4-Version-3.jpg\/aid1708228-v4-728px-Change-YouTube-Language-Setting-Step-4-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/9\/9d\/Change-YouTube-Language-Setting-Step-5.jpg\/v4-460px-Change-YouTube-Language-Setting-Step-5.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/9\/9d\/Change-YouTube-Language-Setting-Step-5.jpg\/aid1708228-v4-728px-Change-YouTube-Language-Setting-Step-5.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, Mudar as Configurações de Idioma no YouTube, Cambiare le Impostazioni di Lingua su YouTube, De taal van de website van YouTube wijzigen, यूट्यूब लैंग्वेज सेटिंग बदलें (Change YouTube Language Setting), consider supporting our work with a contribution to wikiHow. The YouTube mobile app uses your mobile device's default language. You may have changed the language. wikiHow is where trusted research and expert knowledge come together. We use cookies to make wikiHow great. If you're in a foreign page on a computer, go to a web page written in a different language, then wait until the translation box appears, then set the translation language to English.

There is no time stamp in the url. Then you should refresh the page. Please help us continue to provide you with our trusted how-to guides and videos for free by whitelisting wikiHow on your ad blocker.

If you're using the new version of YouTube on desktop, you can click. 2. How can change language to Malayalam? YouTube switched from English to Spanish, why? © 2020 Comedy Partners. If I am watching videos by foreign presenters, can I change the language to English? Tested. My YouTube trending language is in Tamil now. (Contains strong language.) % of people told us that this article helped them. We know ads can be annoying, but they’re what allow us to make all of wikiHow available for free. Click your profile icon. If you can't, check your anti-virus software (if you don't have one, get one ASAP because this might be a symptom of a virus). If you didn't change the language earlier, try going on the support page. A famous dog runs for president, and Brian Regan becomes his (very unqualified) campaign manager. What do I do? You cannot change your YouTube language settings in the mobile app. Watch the full episode online. Because he’s already on thin ice with his mother, Joey Diaz hides from her that he’s been held back a grade in school. What if you do not see the language Icon? 4.

Check to see if you did this first. It may have just glitched out, try to refresh the page. Click a new language. How do I change my YouTube settings to English? I have the same issue. wikiHow's. This article has been viewed 257,566 times. I changed the language to 'English (US)', but everything is still in Chinese and I can't read it. Best of CC Roast: David Hasselhoff, Larry the Cable Guy & Justin Bieber, Best of CC Roast: James Franco, Joan Rivers & Charlie Sheen, Best of CC Roast: Rob Lowe, Flavor Flav & Pamela Anderson, Best of CC Roast: William Shatner, Bob Saget & Donald Trump, The New Negroes with Baron Vaughn & Open Mike Eagle, Gabriel Iglesias Presents Stand-Up Revolution, The Walsh Bros. Great and Secret Comedy Show. The wikiHow Tech Team also followed the article's instructions and verified that they work. This wikiHow teaches you how to change the language in which YouTube displays site text. What happened? Now hosted by Roy Wood Jr., This Is Not Happening features long-form storytelling from stand-up … Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 257,566 times. wikiHow's Content Management Team carefully monitors the work from our editorial staff to ensure that each article is backed by trusted research and meets our high quality standards. Because he’s already on thin ice with his mother, Joey Diaz hides from her that he’s been held back a grade in school. Click Choose Your Language. If you're using classic YouTube, click instead the gear-shaped icon below your name. Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.

OFFICIAL WEBSITE.

Sulaco Conrad, Titanic Museum, Home With You Nightcore, The Toxic Avenger Tour, Naperville Map, Parasite Full Movie Online, 's Epatha Merkerson Net Worth, Things To Do In Cardigan, Guide In A Sentence, A Boy And His Dog Essay, Peter Aykroyd, El Dorado Movie 2019, Alakazam The Great Watch Online, Mustang District Shac, San Diego Nexrad, Bhoot: Part One - The Haunted Ship Full Movie Watch Online, Hunters 2020 Season 2, Pacific Storm Tracker, Miriam Karlin Photos, Living In Brisbane As A Student, Hiroshige Artworks, Miss Elizabeth, Suspect 1988, Badonkadonk Land Cruiser, Snapped Stories, они сражались за родину книга, Shogun Movie Remake, The Interrupters - Take Back The Power Lyrics, The Ghost Of Peter Sellers Dvd, Aqua Cheetah Girls, Tvb Come Home Love Cast, Watch Dodgeball Full Movie 123movies, David L Cook Sports Psychologist, " />

Avoid making embarrassing mistakes on Zoom! These outrageous stories show why real-life experiences always make the best material. Where can I change the language settings if I can't understand the page? I have not at any time copied using the option for copy video url at certain time. Click Settings or the gear icon. Click Language. Last Updated: February 6, 2020 It could be possible it's just lagging though, if refreshing doesn't help, close out the page (and any others you may have open) and start over.

Clip Season 2 Ep 1 2/23/2016. Comedy Central and all related titles, logos and characters are trademarks of comedy partners. I have shared many videos on fb using the share function on YouTube and copying the url directly from the video. Open YouTube, Click Languages, click Malayalam, then the language is changed. 5.

All tip submissions are carefully reviewed before being published. Changing the YouTube language will not alter user-entered text, such as comments or video descriptions. 1.

This article was co-authored by our trained team of editors and researchers who validated it for accuracy and comprehensiveness. Go to https://www.youtube.com/ This article was co-authored by our trained team of editors and researchers who validated it for accuracy and comprehensiveness. Chris Garcia - The Beatdown - This Is Not Happening - Uncensored skip_previous skip_next fullscreen fullscreen_exit playlist_add Playlist star_border star Preferiti schedule watch_later Guarda dopo I changed my language and it took me to a blank page. If you really can’t stand to see another ad again, then please consider supporting our work with a contribution to wikiHow. Keegan-Michael Key remembers driving around Detroit with a crackhead, Bobby Lee chats about his time on "MADtv," and Ari … By using our site, you agree to our. All Rights Reserved. You can't change user-entered text's language. Dan Cummins - An Acid Trip to Vegas - Uncensored. Changing the YouTube language will not alter user-entered text, such as comments or video descriptions. Now hosted by Roy Wood Jr., This Is Not Happening features long-form storytelling from stand-up comedians, musicians and more.

(Contains strong language. To do this, open YouTube, then search for a foreign video or presenter, then click that video, click Settings, then click Captions/CC, then set the captions to your preferred language. Dan Cummins ofrecalls the time when he did a bunch of LSD in Las Vegas and completely lost touch with reality. Nothing is happening.

{"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/c\/cc\/Change-YouTube-Language-Setting-Step-1-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Change-YouTube-Language-Setting-Step-1-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/c\/cc\/Change-YouTube-Language-Setting-Step-1-Version-3.jpg\/aid1708228-v4-728px-Change-YouTube-Language-Setting-Step-1-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/3\/32\/Change-YouTube-Language-Setting-Step-2-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Change-YouTube-Language-Setting-Step-2-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/3\/32\/Change-YouTube-Language-Setting-Step-2-Version-3.jpg\/aid1708228-v4-728px-Change-YouTube-Language-Setting-Step-2-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/a\/af\/Change-YouTube-Language-Setting-Step-3-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Change-YouTube-Language-Setting-Step-3-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/a\/af\/Change-YouTube-Language-Setting-Step-3-Version-3.jpg\/aid1708228-v4-728px-Change-YouTube-Language-Setting-Step-3-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/8\/8e\/Change-YouTube-Language-Setting-Step-4-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Change-YouTube-Language-Setting-Step-4-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/8\/8e\/Change-YouTube-Language-Setting-Step-4-Version-3.jpg\/aid1708228-v4-728px-Change-YouTube-Language-Setting-Step-4-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/9\/9d\/Change-YouTube-Language-Setting-Step-5.jpg\/v4-460px-Change-YouTube-Language-Setting-Step-5.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/9\/9d\/Change-YouTube-Language-Setting-Step-5.jpg\/aid1708228-v4-728px-Change-YouTube-Language-Setting-Step-5.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, Mudar as Configurações de Idioma no YouTube, Cambiare le Impostazioni di Lingua su YouTube, De taal van de website van YouTube wijzigen, यूट्यूब लैंग्वेज सेटिंग बदलें (Change YouTube Language Setting), consider supporting our work with a contribution to wikiHow. The YouTube mobile app uses your mobile device's default language. You may have changed the language. wikiHow is where trusted research and expert knowledge come together. We use cookies to make wikiHow great. If you're in a foreign page on a computer, go to a web page written in a different language, then wait until the translation box appears, then set the translation language to English.

There is no time stamp in the url. Then you should refresh the page. Please help us continue to provide you with our trusted how-to guides and videos for free by whitelisting wikiHow on your ad blocker.

If you're using the new version of YouTube on desktop, you can click. 2. How can change language to Malayalam? YouTube switched from English to Spanish, why? © 2020 Comedy Partners. If I am watching videos by foreign presenters, can I change the language to English? Tested. My YouTube trending language is in Tamil now. (Contains strong language.) % of people told us that this article helped them. We know ads can be annoying, but they’re what allow us to make all of wikiHow available for free. Click your profile icon. If you can't, check your anti-virus software (if you don't have one, get one ASAP because this might be a symptom of a virus). If you didn't change the language earlier, try going on the support page. A famous dog runs for president, and Brian Regan becomes his (very unqualified) campaign manager. What do I do? You cannot change your YouTube language settings in the mobile app. Watch the full episode online. Because he’s already on thin ice with his mother, Joey Diaz hides from her that he’s been held back a grade in school. What if you do not see the language Icon? 4.

Check to see if you did this first. It may have just glitched out, try to refresh the page. Click a new language. How do I change my YouTube settings to English? I have the same issue. wikiHow's. This article has been viewed 257,566 times. I changed the language to 'English (US)', but everything is still in Chinese and I can't read it. Best of CC Roast: David Hasselhoff, Larry the Cable Guy & Justin Bieber, Best of CC Roast: James Franco, Joan Rivers & Charlie Sheen, Best of CC Roast: Rob Lowe, Flavor Flav & Pamela Anderson, Best of CC Roast: William Shatner, Bob Saget & Donald Trump, The New Negroes with Baron Vaughn & Open Mike Eagle, Gabriel Iglesias Presents Stand-Up Revolution, The Walsh Bros. Great and Secret Comedy Show. The wikiHow Tech Team also followed the article's instructions and verified that they work. This wikiHow teaches you how to change the language in which YouTube displays site text. What happened? Now hosted by Roy Wood Jr., This Is Not Happening features long-form storytelling from stand-up … Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 257,566 times. wikiHow's Content Management Team carefully monitors the work from our editorial staff to ensure that each article is backed by trusted research and meets our high quality standards. Because he’s already on thin ice with his mother, Joey Diaz hides from her that he’s been held back a grade in school. Click Choose Your Language. If you're using classic YouTube, click instead the gear-shaped icon below your name. Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.

OFFICIAL WEBSITE.

Sulaco Conrad, Titanic Museum, Home With You Nightcore, The Toxic Avenger Tour, Naperville Map, Parasite Full Movie Online, 's Epatha Merkerson Net Worth, Things To Do In Cardigan, Guide In A Sentence, A Boy And His Dog Essay, Peter Aykroyd, El Dorado Movie 2019, Alakazam The Great Watch Online, Mustang District Shac, San Diego Nexrad, Bhoot: Part One - The Haunted Ship Full Movie Watch Online, Hunters 2020 Season 2, Pacific Storm Tracker, Miriam Karlin Photos, Living In Brisbane As A Student, Hiroshige Artworks, Miss Elizabeth, Suspect 1988, Badonkadonk Land Cruiser, Snapped Stories, они сражались за родину книга, Shogun Movie Remake, The Interrupters - Take Back The Power Lyrics, The Ghost Of Peter Sellers Dvd, Aqua Cheetah Girls, Tvb Come Home Love Cast, Watch Dodgeball Full Movie 123movies, David L Cook Sports Psychologist,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.