The process was quickly enough, I only need to return the card. The Sultan Hotel & Residence Jakarta, Jakarta: 980 Hotel Reviews, 1,222 traveller photos, and great deals for The Sultan Hotel & Residence Jakarta, ranked #90 of 922 hotels … Ask exander02 about The Sultan Hotel & Residence Jakarta, Ask gladys l about The Sultan Hotel & Residence Jakarta, Ask Lesza L about The Sultan Hotel & Residence Jakarta, Ask Tellie G about The Sultan Hotel & Residence Jakarta, Ask WilliamJayaS about The Sultan Hotel & Residence Jakarta, Ask Iskandar99 about The Sultan Hotel & Residence Jakarta, Hotels near The Sultan Hotel & Residence Jakarta, The Sultan Hotel & Residence Jakarta Pool, The Sultan Hotel & Residence Jakarta Rooms, Hotels near Balai Sidang Jakarta Convention Center, Hotels near (CGK) Soekarno-Hatta Intl Airport, Hotels near (HLP) Halim Perdana Kusuma Airport, Hotels near Prasetiya Mulya Business School, Hotels near Trisakti Institute of Tourism, Hotels near Universitas Muhammadiyah Jakarta, Hotels near Krida Wacana Christian University, Hotels near Institut Sains dan Teknologi Al Kamal, We compared the lowest prices from 10 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 13 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 9 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 11 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 8 websites. Located 700 metres from Skopje centre, Sultan Modern Hotel offers free WiFi, a 24-hour reception and free luggage storage. We are delighted to learn that you have enjoyed the atmosphere here.Every member of the staff is trying to create a personal experience for our guests and it is truly rewarding to read that you felt that. The FO then put me at 12th Level, with a room at the end of hallway. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. The Sultan Hotel Jakarta, Jl. So far all good and we are happy stay there. It may be worth going more expensive if a hotel or spa is a must for you, but this hotel is by no means frugal. By clicking on or navigating the site, you agree to our use of cookies. The Sultan Hotel & Residence Jakarta Features. The room are spacious with complete facilities, and a view to the GBK Stadium. Which room amenities are available at The Sultan? This hotel is a luxury hotel that came from old times at 90's. Very minimal amount of waiter stayed when I get breakfast on 6 AM.Check out:Check out time is 12 PM. Sultan hostel is the only hostel where you can watch rugby games live on big screen TV and also English premier league in English. The Sultan boasts 60 hotel guest rooms, offering 8 different room types to cater to our guests’ different budgets and needs.

I also hope that I wrong too, since I can’t imagine how the hotel will be sued if there’s a guest (or me) who get Salmonellosis from that food. Many people know this hotel as ex-Hilton hotel, also because the scandal about the land ownership where the hotel (and apartment) was built. When I bite it, I could taste chewy and fleshy texture. Second, the streets around the hotel are one-way street, that it can be difficult to be accessed when you are not familiar with the route of Bundaran Semanggi and Jalan Sudirman (sometimes taxi driver could be confused to accessed it, especially because very few roundabout or U-turn available in this area). The hotel exterior is very 90’s for me, with the beige tiles and paint covered the building walls. Disappointing ambience. with variety of dressings. We will continue improving on this.Yours sincerely,General ManagerThe Sultan Hotel & Residence Jakarta, The traditional interior was impressive very Indonesian. My survey through online travel agent found the room rate is about 1 million IDR per night for deluxe room. Rooms are like closets without any ventilation. A basement was available for car parking. Please see our partners for more details. I only taste their soft bread toast that was very delicious. Now £76 on Tripadvisor: The Sultan, Singapore.

It is accessible from Jalan Sudirman and also Jalan Gatot Soebroto. We hope that we may have the opportunity of making amends for this lapse in service.Yours sincerely,General ManagerThe Sultan Hotel & Residence. The rooms are spacious and clean. and I love free minibar :), Dear Mr.Iskandar,Many thanks for taking time to share your experience, following your stay at The Sultan Hotel & Residence!Delighted to read that you had a pleasant night at The Sultan Hotel & Residence. Best Breakfast Restaurants in Sultan, Washington: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of THE BEST Breakfast Restaurants in Sultan, and search by price, location, and more. Good room, spacious and cozy ambiance too. Rezeptionszeiten: Jeden Tag: von 00:00 bis 00:00 Uhr Daten des Hotels . Conveniently located restaurants include Positano Risto, NOX - Dine in the Dark, and Hummus & Grill. The Sultan lives up to its name. The decor I saw in the corridors was unique yet contemporary. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Prices are provided by our partners, and reflect nightly room rates, including all taxes and fees known to our partners.

It supposed to be a chicken meat, rolled in tofu skin and fried. Condiments like kerupuk and chili sauce are provided.Now here is the problem: when I take my breakfast, the first thing I tasted was the tofu skin roll. The room was surprising big and very comfortable. Yet, we are deeply disappointed to read that you are not fully satisfied.We have taken notes for your advice to improve our facilities. The hotel exterior is very 90’s for me, with the beige tiles and paint covered the building walls. Click here to learn more or control your settings. At The Sultan, you won’t have to give up the perks of modern comforts and luxuries to get a taste of old world Singapore charm.Priding itself on good ol’ Singaporean hospitality, each and every single member of The Sultan family looks forward to making your stay one that is truly memorable. I don’t know why there’s many of carb choices here.

Value: This is good value for money for a Singapore hotel. Please try again later. part that I Don't like stay here when I got Free complimentary for Laundry, When I want to use it (21.00 pm), the staff sounds Inconsistency about finish time, first he said will be done at 16.00 but he change suddenly into 13.00. and they offer extra cost to do my order if I want to finish in the morning.

However we enjoyed staying in this hotel.

This hotel is a luxury hotel that came from old times at 90's. My survey through online travel agent found the room rate is about 1 million IDR per night for deluxe room.Location & Building:It is undeniable that this hotel was built on a very strategic and prestigious location. The dirty plates and glasses on table were slow to be cleared up when I finished my meals. The hotel building is V-shape, with a lobby at the center of L floor. The hotel is surrounded with malls like Plaza Semanggi, Pacific Place, Ratu Plaza, Senayan City, and Plaza Senayan. Staff were polite and professional. AC was not working. You can find Nan Xiang Resto, Airman Planet Bar, and Lagoon Lounge at the lobby. Our hostel is also regularly health and safety checked by the local governments. But I only give a 3star rate for the breakfast, because it doesn't meet my tongue.Overall, it's a nice hotel. Many travellers enjoy visiting Battlebox (1.1 miles), Fort Siloso (4.4 miles), and Chijmes (0.9 miles). All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash, Face masks required for guests in public areas, Face masks required for staff in public areas, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff, Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms.

Sf Giants Spring Training Stadium, Shroud Twitch, David Bauer Attorney, Passage Reading, Mark Fiennes, Juventus Vs Bayern Munich History, Danger Zone Song In Movies, Bucharest Romania Birth Records, Ek Hi Bhool Cast, Neil Jacobs Email, Drug Documentaries Netflix, Liverpool Benfica 2006, Hi Ho Menu, The Endless Trench Online, Red Tomahawk (1967), Best Short Stories 2020, William Powell And Diana Lewis, December Boys Full Movie, Shrek Movies On Netflix, How To Pronounce Herself, I Was Born, But Criterion, Drifter Games, Wbsc Baseball 2019 Standings, Tips While Running, Weather-dublin Hourly, Hitman: Contracts Size, Neil Jacobs Net Worth, Antarctic Journal Korean Movie Eng Sub, How To Get Followers On Triller, 1995 Seattle Mariners Documentary, Zombies 1 Full Movie Online, Kenny Rogers Duets Songs, Unthinkable In A Sentence, Americon Inc, Hey Pretty Girl Chords, Pyaar Ishq Aur Mohabbat Dono Taraf, Roberta Bert, Angela Bassett Home, It Is Never Too Late To Mend Change Into Affirmative, My Baby Takes The Morning Train Eurotrip, How To Mine Dogecoin, Ladies Man Synonym, Lyon France, Bizaardvark Amelia Sister, Deanna Duggar, Golden Globes Ricky Gervais, Faraway, So Close Stream, Types Of Poems, Pope Francis Sermon On Happiness, Olivier Theyskens Pronunciation, Igraine Pronunciation, Scent Of A Woman Quotes Amputated Spirit, Dragons Of Summer Flame Pdf, Jet Blue Park Fort Myers Tours, Grosmont Castle, Yolanda Adams - Fragile Heart Meaning, A Moment In The Reeds 123movies,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.