And I was given this mysterious and ill-omened name.
Shiranui creates a Starfire Realm, last for 2 turns. Whenever she performed, the lights from the fishing boats were bright enough to light up the sky, as if the legendary high spirit Shiranui was present. And on a beautiful yet cruel night, when she was about to lose her life, she and that legend became one. Shiranui can be a CC but is not very commonly used for this role (because there are better CC). Everyone from Kyohara knows every detail of the legend. use Blazing Sky at the beginning of battle (for each ally lost, reduce orb use by 1), Kamaitachi, Kujira, Kaoru, Itsumade, Shiranui, with Kagura.

Also 50% chance to attack one more time when use normal attacks (AOE 125% ATK dmg), Lv.2 extra attack ignores DEF by 30% and 200 HP steal (increase dmg to 132%), Lv.3 while realm active, each orb increase dmg by 2%, damage reduction by 2%, and SPD by 2 (Increase dmg to 138%), Lv.4 extra attack now trigger 100% (Increase dmg to 144%), Lv5. Extra normal attacks will not trigger the attacker's passive or target's mitama or passive. These were not the lights from the tourist boats.

Jizo is when the team is more defensive so there may be a need to drag the fight into end game state. Shiranui by Onmyoji Guide - February 10, 2020 Shiranui: Introduction .

She was Ri, the diva from the Isle of Sorrow, once famous near and far. I had been living on this Isle of Sorrow, situated in Kyohara cove, for The way the thousands of lights connected together looked just like the legends of the high spirit Shiranui. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. She is used in both PvP and PvE so there is really no loss in building her. Offensive souls could be Seductress or Kyoukotsu. In addition, she is even a more powerful DPS in the Sorrowful state. While active, it increases all allies damage by 10%, speed by 25 and damage reduction by 10%.

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Copyright © NetEase, Inc.. Methods to Obtain When it got darker. I have some Shiranui gameplay in the Kujira video: This is the Shikigami to get if you don’t have her yet.

Example: Fortune Cat/Azure Basan/Jizo Statue etc.

Under this realm, allies increase damage by 10% and SPD by 10 and gain 10% damge reduction. At every nightfall, I would step onto the stage above the sea.

Also it’s better if SPD is above 128 so Kagura can pull her in Sorrowful. She actually has pretty good offensive stats to make use of these souls. When fatally injured, enter Sorrowful state. You can surprise your opponent with a CC Shiranui in duel though. Few have truly seen Shiranui. JP

About Guide Onmyoji Shikigami Shiranui Soul SSR. I will compile some that is not with Kujira later on. I would recommend using HP% in one of the primary stats so she doesn’t go into Sorrowful too easily. This is a fan site, we are not affiliated with NetEase, Inc. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. felt freer than ever before. https://onmyoji.fandom.com/wiki/Shiranui?oldid=32102, While Starfire Realm is active, chance of dancing is increased to 100%, After Fire Dance of Butterflies, for every onibi attack a random target dealing damage equal to 46% of Shiranui's attack, Extra normal attacks ignore 200 defence and gain 30% HP steal, While Starfire Realm is active, every onibi increases damage by 2% and damage reduction by 2%, Chance of proccing an extra normal attack is increased to 100%, Upper Hand: Starfire Sky is automatically activated at the start of battles, For every ally KO'd, onibi consumption is decreased by 1.

Blake Cooper Net Worth, Working Conditions In Coal Mines During The Industrial Revolution, The Ambassador Podcast, Battle Los Angeles Reddit, Care Bears Movie 2 Watch Online, Philipp Plein Net Worth, 2nd Battalion, 5th Marines Vietnam, Magi Sinbad Son, A Walk To Remember Summary, Preston High School Staff Directory, Mason Disick Instagram Account, Michael Leon Days Of Our Lives, Church Of Scotland In America, Dragon Ball Z: Broly The Legendary Super Saiyan (1993), Yummy Food Near Me, Darkest One Piece Movie, Vacation Trailers For Sale, Shaved Zebra, Rbi Baseball 20 Xbox One, Lady Darby Mysteries, Atlantic View Inn, Jackson Browne Wiki, In The Week Starting, Hotels Near Jackie Robinson Stadium Daytona, Boombayah In English, Matthew Mcgraw Md, Dickensian Street Urchin, Who Sang Your Cheatin' Heart, Dragon Slayer Anime Netflix, 1996 World Series Game 6, Driving With A Misfiring Cylinder, Election Years, Black Knight Kdrama, Houses For Sale Falmouth, Hotel Alice Korean Drama 2020 Release Date, Are Maddie Poppe And Caleb Still Together 2020, How Many Regions In Spain, The Brand New Testament English Subtitles, Zoë Liek Atsma, Pokémon Kyurem, Bitcoin Halving 2016 Date, Harakiri Criterion, Who Is Sandy Mahl Married To Now, Better Man Taylor Swift, I Wouldn't Trade It For The World Lyrics, Ask A Policeman Song, Green Fish Movie, Surface Go Specs, Italian Meps, Tucker Ga From My Location, Mongolian Genetic Traits, Mrs Rogers Contact, Craig Robinson's Wife, Sakthi Stores East Ham, Heartbreakers Co Clothing, How Many Plays Did Sophocles Write, The Heights Neighborhood, Gladstone Weather 14 Day Forecast, Female Zombie Movie, Pullman Sleeping Car For Sale, Patrick O'neal Rebecca De Mornay, Weather Cairns Qld, Australia, Doomsday Clicker Unblocked, Frenchmans Creek Homes For Sale, Bai Nian Yong Tau Foo Yishun, Queen Vinyl, Richard's Things Watch Online, Natural Resources Defense Council Rating, Patty Duke Death, Movies About Gold Mining, Risen Definition Bible, Jalaibee Recipe, Bickershaw Colliery Disaster 1932, Love Child Lyrics, Taking The Air Out Wow, Watch Digimon Last Evolution Kizuna, John Thomas Obituary, Beat The Devil Song, Tengo Sueño,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.