Robert Horton passed away in Rochester, New York.

A memorial service to celebrate his life including military honors provided by the US Marine Corps Honor Guard will follow at 4pm. He spent a lifetime of service to others. You are so blessed to have a father, Brother, And many other to many people he touched in his lifetime.

After decades of dedication to his Troopers, hundreds of multi state and federal task forces and becoming a pillar in the Law Enforcement community, he finally retired in 2001 after 35 years of service. Retiring in 1994. Robert L. Horton “Uncle Bob” went to be with our Lord on Thursday, June 25, 2020. Becoming a Major and then Lt Colonel soon after. He was the son of Irene and Howard Horton and was born on December 5, 1939 in Providence Rhode Island. Moving up the ranks quickly, promotions took him to Londonderry and Shaftsbury. Funeral Home Services for Robert are being provided by Anthony Funeral & Cremation Chapels. To plant Memorial Trees in memory of ROBERT ALLEN HORTON, please click here to visit our Sympathy Store. Then in 1979 he was promoted to Sergeant in Colchester, in charge of Criminal Investigations. For full obituary and coverage from Legacy.com, click here .

To Plant Memorial Trees in memory, please visit our, Guest Book sponsored by Anthony Funeral & Cremation Chapels Brighton. daughter Susan E Horton of Stowe, Vt and a granddaughter Mackenzie Horton of Tampa, FL. He will truly be missed! Robert was an Army Air Force Pilot during WW II, husband and father of five, inventor and philanthropist. and many other lifelong friends. ", "Ive watched Wagon Trian for a long while and just love him as a cowboy and singer. A full obituary is forthcoming. St. Joseph's Catholic Church -- Please visit the church website at www.sjcpenfield.com/online-ministries for live streaming of the funeral mass if you prefer. Then later becoming a Trooper with the Vermont State Police in St. Johnsbury Vermont. Robert Horton, an actor who was most well-known for starring on television Westerns including "Wagon Train," has died.

Reception to immediately follow at the Stoney Brook Farm’s Clubhouse. He continued to move through the ranks until in 1984 when he was asked to become Director of the Vermont State Police. ", "It's been four years since you left us. Arrangements are by Strunk Funeral Home and Crematory, Vero Beach, Florida. I can't believe that he went 4 years ago. Send your deepest condolences with fresh flowers. The family will receive friends on Friday October 9, 2020 from 2-4pm at Strunk Funeral Home 916 17th St in Vero Beach 772-562-2325. Memorial Donations may be made to The Wounded Warrior Project Wounded Warrior Project, P.O.

We pray the love of God enfolds you and your family during this time of loss. Share your thoughts and memories of ROBERT, Share your thoughts and memories with family and friends of ROBERT.

Enlisting in the Marine Corp in July of 1958 as a Radio Technician at Camp Pendleton, California and was so proud to be a Marine. Published in Rochester Democrat And Chronicle from Oct. 1 to Oct. 4, 2020. To plant Memorial Trees in memory of ROBERT ALLEN HORTON, please click here to visit our Sympathy Store. Robert Horton, an actor who was most well-known for starring on television Westerns including "Wagon Train," has died. We will love you and miss you always. Philip Sloat officiating. My father was very fond of Bob and we have heard great stories of extremely fun times! Soon moving to Florida full-time, he enjoyed the communities of New Port Ritchey and eventually calling Vero Beach his home. Plant a tree to honor the memory of your loved one. Honor a loved one by planting trees in their memory. A friend to everyone, he enjoyed the serenity and quietness of his cabin on Lake Champlain with his wife. He’s very diplomatic, he has leadership qualities, he’s just a nice guy.”. Share to let others add their own memories and condolences. If you need help finding the right words, view our. Service to the community called him back to become to be Chief of Police for the Town of Essex until 2001. Horton, who was 91, died March 9 at a …

The obituary was …

Luchita Meaning In Spanish, New Houses For Sale Monmouth, Good Love Song, The Krays Netflix Uk, Concrete Angel True Story, Aigle Azur Lane, James Denton Net Worth, Living In Cowbridge, Knox Mine Disaster, Heatherwood East Patchogue, Ipad 5 Release Date, Hitler's Speeches Rise To Power, Harvard Art Museum Must See, Tim Robbins Kids, Elven Assassin Cross Play, Lego Rexcelsior Instructions, Louisiana Woman, Mississippi Man The Voice, The Fisherman And The City Eng Sub, Caribbean Dreams Cerasee Tea, How To Pronounce Peasant, Where To Sell Used Baby Clothes For Cash Near Me, Sahib Bibi Aur Ghulam Story, Fill My Cup Till It Overflows Lyrics, Luke Bryan Parents, Paul Schneider Net Worth, Lofthouse Nature Park, Born To Shine Book Son, Nomad Rugged Case Iphone Xr, Lex Luger Net Worth 2020, Types Of Mining, My Brother The Devil Watch Online Full Movie, Danny Dyer Love Island, Ipad Air 2 Benchmark Antutu, Hollywood Gangster Movies, Best Travel Guide Apps, Tomiris Full Movie Online, Hope Is The Song When The World Is A Menace, Lifeline Support, Zanj Rebellion Significance, Jay Meaning In Tamil, John Purdue Gray Purdue Pharma, Thesaurus Linguae Graecae, " />

Graveside services will be held at 2:00 p.m. on Monday, June 29, 2020 at Macon Union Cemetery with the Rev. ROBERT's Obituary Robert Allen Horton, 80, passed away on October 5, 2020 in Vero Beach, FL. Love always in my heart. Diana (from The Lake District UK)", "Robert was a perfect gentleman and charming, I met him at the festival of the west in Scottsdale, I have such wonderful memories of him and I still miss him. ". Colonel Robert Allen Horton 80, beloved husband, father, grandfather, passed away quietly in Vero Beach Florida, on Tuesday October 5, 2020, due to complications of Parkinson's Disease.

Robert Horton passed away in Rochester, New York.

A memorial service to celebrate his life including military honors provided by the US Marine Corps Honor Guard will follow at 4pm. He spent a lifetime of service to others. You are so blessed to have a father, Brother, And many other to many people he touched in his lifetime.

After decades of dedication to his Troopers, hundreds of multi state and federal task forces and becoming a pillar in the Law Enforcement community, he finally retired in 2001 after 35 years of service. Retiring in 1994. Robert L. Horton “Uncle Bob” went to be with our Lord on Thursday, June 25, 2020. Becoming a Major and then Lt Colonel soon after. He was the son of Irene and Howard Horton and was born on December 5, 1939 in Providence Rhode Island. Moving up the ranks quickly, promotions took him to Londonderry and Shaftsbury. Funeral Home Services for Robert are being provided by Anthony Funeral & Cremation Chapels. To plant Memorial Trees in memory of ROBERT ALLEN HORTON, please click here to visit our Sympathy Store. Then in 1979 he was promoted to Sergeant in Colchester, in charge of Criminal Investigations. For full obituary and coverage from Legacy.com, click here .

To Plant Memorial Trees in memory, please visit our, Guest Book sponsored by Anthony Funeral & Cremation Chapels Brighton. daughter Susan E Horton of Stowe, Vt and a granddaughter Mackenzie Horton of Tampa, FL. He will truly be missed! Robert was an Army Air Force Pilot during WW II, husband and father of five, inventor and philanthropist. and many other lifelong friends. ", "Ive watched Wagon Trian for a long while and just love him as a cowboy and singer. A full obituary is forthcoming. St. Joseph's Catholic Church -- Please visit the church website at www.sjcpenfield.com/online-ministries for live streaming of the funeral mass if you prefer. Then later becoming a Trooper with the Vermont State Police in St. Johnsbury Vermont. Robert Horton, an actor who was most well-known for starring on television Westerns including "Wagon Train," has died.

Reception to immediately follow at the Stoney Brook Farm’s Clubhouse. He continued to move through the ranks until in 1984 when he was asked to become Director of the Vermont State Police. ", "It's been four years since you left us. Arrangements are by Strunk Funeral Home and Crematory, Vero Beach, Florida. I can't believe that he went 4 years ago. Send your deepest condolences with fresh flowers. The family will receive friends on Friday October 9, 2020 from 2-4pm at Strunk Funeral Home 916 17th St in Vero Beach 772-562-2325. Memorial Donations may be made to The Wounded Warrior Project Wounded Warrior Project, P.O.

We pray the love of God enfolds you and your family during this time of loss. Share your thoughts and memories of ROBERT, Share your thoughts and memories with family and friends of ROBERT.

Enlisting in the Marine Corp in July of 1958 as a Radio Technician at Camp Pendleton, California and was so proud to be a Marine. Published in Rochester Democrat And Chronicle from Oct. 1 to Oct. 4, 2020. To plant Memorial Trees in memory of ROBERT ALLEN HORTON, please click here to visit our Sympathy Store. Robert Horton, an actor who was most well-known for starring on television Westerns including "Wagon Train," has died. We will love you and miss you always. Philip Sloat officiating. My father was very fond of Bob and we have heard great stories of extremely fun times! Soon moving to Florida full-time, he enjoyed the communities of New Port Ritchey and eventually calling Vero Beach his home. Plant a tree to honor the memory of your loved one. Honor a loved one by planting trees in their memory. A friend to everyone, he enjoyed the serenity and quietness of his cabin on Lake Champlain with his wife. He’s very diplomatic, he has leadership qualities, he’s just a nice guy.”. Share to let others add their own memories and condolences. If you need help finding the right words, view our. Service to the community called him back to become to be Chief of Police for the Town of Essex until 2001. Horton, who was 91, died March 9 at a …

The obituary was …

Luchita Meaning In Spanish, New Houses For Sale Monmouth, Good Love Song, The Krays Netflix Uk, Concrete Angel True Story, Aigle Azur Lane, James Denton Net Worth, Living In Cowbridge, Knox Mine Disaster, Heatherwood East Patchogue, Ipad 5 Release Date, Hitler's Speeches Rise To Power, Harvard Art Museum Must See, Tim Robbins Kids, Elven Assassin Cross Play, Lego Rexcelsior Instructions, Louisiana Woman, Mississippi Man The Voice, The Fisherman And The City Eng Sub, Caribbean Dreams Cerasee Tea, How To Pronounce Peasant, Where To Sell Used Baby Clothes For Cash Near Me, Sahib Bibi Aur Ghulam Story, Fill My Cup Till It Overflows Lyrics, Luke Bryan Parents, Paul Schneider Net Worth, Lofthouse Nature Park, Born To Shine Book Son, Nomad Rugged Case Iphone Xr, Lex Luger Net Worth 2020, Types Of Mining, My Brother The Devil Watch Online Full Movie, Danny Dyer Love Island, Ipad Air 2 Benchmark Antutu, Hollywood Gangster Movies, Best Travel Guide Apps, Tomiris Full Movie Online, Hope Is The Song When The World Is A Menace, Lifeline Support, Zanj Rebellion Significance, Jay Meaning In Tamil, John Purdue Gray Purdue Pharma, Thesaurus Linguae Graecae,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.