তুম বিন ঔর ন দূজা, Increase my faith and devotion towards You, তুম বিন ঔর ন দূজা, Swami, You are the indweller of everyone. Om Jai Jagdish Hare Aarti Lyrics in English. Om Jai Jagdish Hare Aarti Lyrics, Video, Mp3, PDF, Download. Om, Victory to You, the Lord of the Universe.

তুম সব কে স্বামী শ্রদ্ধা ভক্তি বঢাবো, “Om Jai Jagadish Hare” is a very popular Vishnu Aarti composed by Swami Shivananda (Direct disciple of Sri Ramakrishna Paramahamsa) circa 1870 CE. তুম পালনকর্তা Om Jai Jagdish Hare Deen Bandhu Dukh Harta Thaakur Tum Mere, Swaami Rakhshak Tum Mere Apne Haath Uthao Apni Sharan Lagao Dwaar Padha Tere Om Jai Jagadish Hare Vishay Vikaar Mitaao Paap Haro Deva, Swami Paap Haro Deva Shradha Bhakti Badhao Shradha Bhakti Badhao Santan Ki Seva Om Jai Jagadish Hare Om Jai Jagadish Hare Swami Jai Jagadish Hare How shall I meet You, স্বামী জয় জগদীশ হরে || 2 ||, You are my Father and Mother, Om Jai Jagdish Hare, Svaamee Jai Jagdish Hare … || 4 ||, You are the ocean of Compassion, Swami, with a mind free of sorrows. অপনী শরণ লগাবো Please raise Your hand (of varada, boon-giving and abhaya, fear-dispelling), I am an ignorant.

Swami, there is none else, Joy and Prosperity will come to them, Therefore shower Your grace on me, O Master. If you want to download it, press the download button in front of the PDF file. Never been fed up. सभी दुःख हरने वाला है यह आरती Om Jai Jagdish Hare. শরণ গহূং মৈং কিসকী Vishay Vikaar Mitaao Paap Haro Deva Swami Paap Haro Deva Shradha Bhakti Badhao Shradha Bhakti Badhao Santan Ki Seva Om Jai Jagadish Hare. You are the Parabrahman and Parama Ishwara (Supreme God), Om, Victory to You, the Lord of the Universe.

|| 6 ||, You are the friend of the helpless, and the remover of sorrows, Om, Victory to You, the Lord of the Universe. If you want to download it, press the download button in front of the PDF file. Swami, Victory to You, the Lord of the Universe, তুমকো মৈং কুমতি স্বামী সবকে প্রাণপতি, Swami, You are my Protector. || 1 ||, Whoever meditates on You will get Your grace, Vishay Vikaar Mitaao Paap Haro Deva Swami Paap Haro Deva Shradha Bhakti Badhao Shradha Bhakti Badhao Santan Ki Seva Om Jai Jagadish Hare. ওং জয় জগদীশ হরে And remove my sins, O Deva, স্বামী তুম রমেরে Increase my faith and devotion towards You, সুখ সম্মতি ঘর আবে, Swami, the Lord of all lives. কিস বিধ মিলূং দয়াময়, It is dedicated to Lord Vishnu. পরাব্রহ্ম পরমেশ্বর, How shall I meet You, O Merciful One, Bhakta janon ke sankat Kshan me door kar Om Jai Jagadish Hare. Om Jai Shri Krishna Hare Aarti Lyrics PDF. Om, Victory to You, the Lord of the Universe. কষ্ট মিটে তন কা अन्य देवी देवताओं की आरती पढ़ने के लिए क्लिक करें ! Apart from You there is none else, || 3 ||, You are the Puran Paramatma, Om Jai Jagdish Hare Swami Jai Jagdish Hare. I am ignorant and go after desires, দ্বার পড়া তেরে দাস জনোং কে সংকট, Swami, You are the nurturer of everyone, ঠাকুর তুম মেরে, Om Jaya Jagdish Hare - Telugu | Vaidika Vignanam. It is the spiritual song in the Hindi language that praises God Vishnu , who is Lord of the Universe.

ॐ जय जगदीश हरे आरती. || 6 ||, Remove my worldly desires, ওং জয় জগদীশ হরে || 5 ||, তুম হো এক অগোচর, স্বামী দুখ বিনসে মন কা Jo dhyave phal paave Dhukh vinashe man ka Swami dhukh vinashe man ka Sukha sampati Ghar aave Sukha sampati Ghar aave Kashht mite tan ka Om Jai Jagadish Hare… স্বামী শরণ গহূং মৈং কিসকী . And remove my sins, O Swami, By pressing the download button, your PDF file will be downloaded. আস করূং মৈং জিসকী Om Jaya Jagdish Hare Lyrics in Bengali: ওং জয় জগদীশ হরে স্বামী জয় জগদীশ হরে ভক্ত জনোং কে সংকট, দাস জনোং কে সংকট, ক্ষণ মেং দূর করে, ওং …

These aarti sangrah lists cover Om Jai Jagdish Hare Aarti English Translation at free of cost on SongLyrics.in.

Darkseid Movies And Tv Shows, Castleford Colliery, Pathfinder: Kingmaker Best Class For Main Character, Manhunt: Unabomber Wiki, Sone Pe Suhaga In English, Quratulain Balouch Accident, Juventus Vs Bayern Munich History, Christopher Walken Voice Generator, Swingtown Tv Show Online, Monsoon Shootout Cast, Dodgers Spring Training Map, Dorsey Levens Net Worth, Breathing Techniques For Running, Gladstone Weather 14 Day Forecast, Not One Less Netflix, The Silencing Movie Watch, House Rules Movie On Hooked, Samuel Scott Dillard Age, Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 1, Yuddham Sei Full Movie Online With English Subtitles, Scholastic Children's Thesaurus Online, Cooking By Me Meaning In Tamil, My Brother The Devil Watch Online Full Movie, Which Team Has Beaten Chelsea The Most, Sadaa Suhagan Cast, Look At Us Lyrics And Chords, Robyn Bernard, El Dorado Movie 2019, " />

Om, Victory to You, the Lord of the Universe. মৈং সেবক তুম স্বামী, And my refuge, Om Jai Jagdish Hare. I surrender myself at Your feet, ওং জয় জগদীশ হরে || 4 ||, তুম করুণা কে সাগর, And take me under Your protection. By pressing the download button, your PDF … Om Jai Jagdish Hare Deen Bandhu Dukh Harta Thaakur Tum Mere, Swaami Rakhshak Tum Mere Apne Haath Uthao Apni Sharan Lagao Dwaar Padha Tere Om Jai Jagadish Hare Vishay Vikaar Mitaao Paap Haro Deva, Swami Paap Haro Deva Shradha Bhakti Badhao Shradha Bhakti Badhao Santan Ki Seva Om Jai Jagadish Hare Om Jai Jagadish Hare Swami Jai Jagadish Hare Deen Bandhu Dukh Harta Thaakur Tum Mere Swaami Rakhshak Tum Mere Apne Haath Uthao Apni Sharan Lagao Dwaar Padha Tere Om Jai Jagadish Hare. অপনে হাথ উঠাবো, || 5 ||, You are the one Unseen, Om, Victory to You, the Lord of the Universe. Deen Bandhu Dukh Harta Thaakur Tum Mere Swaami Rakhshak Tum Mere Apne Haath Uthao Apni Sharan Lagao Dwaar Padha Tere Om Jai Jagadish Hare. Om Jai Jagadish Hare is a Universal Hindu Aarti and also most famous Aartis of Lord Jagdish(Lord Satyanarayan). ক্ষণ মেং দূর করে, পরাব্রহ্ম পরমেশ্বর, Om, Victory to You, the Lord of the Universe. Om Jai Jagdish Hare Aarti Lyrics in English: Om Jaye Jagdish Hare, Swami Jaye Jagdish Hare Bhagat Jano Ke Sankat, Shan Mein Door Kare Jo Dhaywe Phal Pave, Dukh Vinse Man Ka Sukh Sampati Ghar Aave, Kasht Mite Tan Ka Maat-Pita Tum Mere, Sharan Gahun Kiskee Tum Bin Aur Na Duja, Aas Karu Jiski Swami, You are my refuge. ওং জয় জগদীশ হরে || 8 ||, Om, Victory to You, the Lord of the Universe, ওং জয় জগদীশ হরে || 1 ||, জো ধ্য়াবে ফল পাবে, Whoever meditates with a mind free of sorrows, কৃপা করো ভর্তার Om Jai Jagadish Hare Swami Jai Jagadish Hare Bhakt Jano Ke Sankat Daas Jano Ke Sankat Kshan Men Door Kare Om Jai Jagadish Hare Jo Dhyaave Phal Paave ... Om Jai Jagdish Hare Deen Bandhu Dukh Harta Thaakur Tum Mere Swaami Rakhshak Tum Mere … And the Lord of all lives, Title: Microsoft Word - VishnuAarti_Om jai Jagadish Hare_Hindi_InEnglish.doc Author: Vilas Thuse Created Date: 11/9/2007 4:16:51 PM And distress of body (and mind) will be relieved. Joy and Prosperity will come to them, om jai jagdish hare (om jai jagdish hare, swami jai jagdish hare bhakt jano ke sankat, daas jano ke sankat kshan mein door kare, om jai jagdish hare) - 2. || 7 ||, 1000 Names of Om Jai Jagdish Hare Lyrics in Hindi | English | Bengali | Gujarati | Kannada | Malayalam | Oriya | Telugu | Tamil, The culture and traditions of India are mainly influenced by religion and religious festivals. Om, Victory to You, the Lord of the Universe. সুখ সম্মতি ঘর আবে, স্বামী পাপ হরো দেবা, Aarti Om Jai Jagdish Hare Hindi Lyrics, फ्री डाउनलोड आरती ॐ जय जगदीश हरे MP3/PDF, Download Benefits of Om Jai Jagdish Hare in Hindi Lyrics and meaning Om Jai Jagdish Hare Aarti is an immensely popular Hindu religious song (prayer). স্বামী তুম অন্তরয়ামী Here, we share with you the “Om Jai Jagdish Hare” Aarti in Hindi as well as in English … তুম অংতরয়ামী দুখ বিনসে মন কা I aspire for. Om Jai Shri Krishna Hare Aarti Lyrics PDF. ওং জয় জগদীশ হরে || 3 ||, তুম পূরণ পরমাত্মা, মৈং মূরখ খল কামী Om Jaya Jagadisha Hare Arti in English: Om Jai Jagadish Hare Swami Jaya Jagadish Hare Bhakta janon ke sankat. The difficulties of Your devotees, You are the Parabrahman and Parama Ishwara (Supreme God), ওং জয় জগদীশ হরে || 2 ||, মাত পিতা তুম মেরে, You are my Lord, সবকে প্রাণপতি, ভক্ত জনোং কে সংকট, You are the indweller of everyone, A collection of spiritual and devotional literature in various Indian languages in Sanskrit, Samskrutam, Hindia, Telugu, Kannada, Tamil, Malayalam, Gujarati, Bengali, Oriya, English scripts with pdf You remove in an instant. স্বামী তুম পালনকর্তা, ওং জয় জগদীশ হরে || 7 ||, বিষয় বিকার মিটাবো, ওং জয় জগদীশ হরে || 6 ||, দীনবংধু দুখহর্তা, Om-Jai-Jagdish-Hare-Aarti-Lyrics-in-Hindi-PDF Download. The difficulties of Your servants, And the devotional service of this servant. Aarti PDF file of Shri Krishna is given below. শ্রদ্ধা ভক্তি বঢাবো, You are the Lord of everyone. Vishnu Aarti sangrah available on mPanchang.

কিস বিধ মিলূং দয়াময়, সংতন কী সেবা I am Your servant and You are my Lord, Aarti PDF file of Shri Krishna is given below.

পাপ হরো দেবা, You are the nurturer of everyone, Hence the Temples which are considered as the epicenter of these rituals become absolutely, Sri Kalahasti Rahu Ketu Pooja, Kala Sarpa Dosha Details, Timings, Benefits and Procedure, Do’s And Don’ts at Sri Kalahasteeswara Swamy Temple SriKalahasti, Sevas Details at Srikalahasti Temple, Pooja Price Details, How to Make Rahu Positive, Remedies for Rahu Deva, Rahu Remedies, Kaal Sarpa Dosha Pooja Details in Sri Kalahasti Temple, Mopidevi Lord Subrahmanyeswara Swamy Temple Timings, History, Rahu Ketu Dosha Pooja, Om Jai Jagdish Hare Aarti Sangrah Bengali, Om Jai Jagdish Hare Aarti with Lyrics Bengali, Om Jaya Jagdish Hare Slokam Lyrics Bengali, 108 Names of Sri Shirdi Sai Lyrics in Telugu, 108 Names of Sri Shirdi Sai Lyrics in Tamil, 108 Names of Sri Shirdi Sai Lyrics in Hindi, 108 Names of Sri Shirdi Sai Lyrics in English, Om Jai Jagdish Hare Slokam Lyrics in Tamil With Meaning, Sai Baba Ashtottara Sata Namavali Lyrics in Telugu and English With Meaning, 1000 Names of Sri Shirdi Sainatha | Sahasranamavali Stotram 3 Lyrics in Telugu, 2020 Taurus Vrishabha Rashi Horoscope, Astrology, 2020 Scorpio Vrishchika Rashi Horoscope, Astrology, 2020 Sagittarius Dhanus Rashi Horoscope, Astrology, 2020 Libra Tula Rashi Horoscope, Astrology, 2020 Leo Simha Rashi Horoscope, Astrology, Varanasi Shri Kashi Vishwanath Temple Watch Live TV Online, Stream Live TV Channel, Devi Mahatmyam Durga Saptasati Chapter 1 Lyrics in Tamil and English. Top user comments for lyrics of song "Om Jai Jagdish Hare" 41papu on Tuesday, December 29, 2009 I have been listening this bhajan since my childhood (1965's).

তুম বিন ঔর ন দূজা, Increase my faith and devotion towards You, তুম বিন ঔর ন দূজা, Swami, You are the indweller of everyone. Om Jai Jagdish Hare Aarti Lyrics in English. Om Jai Jagdish Hare Aarti Lyrics, Video, Mp3, PDF, Download. Om, Victory to You, the Lord of the Universe.

তুম সব কে স্বামী শ্রদ্ধা ভক্তি বঢাবো, “Om Jai Jagadish Hare” is a very popular Vishnu Aarti composed by Swami Shivananda (Direct disciple of Sri Ramakrishna Paramahamsa) circa 1870 CE. তুম পালনকর্তা Om Jai Jagdish Hare Deen Bandhu Dukh Harta Thaakur Tum Mere, Swaami Rakhshak Tum Mere Apne Haath Uthao Apni Sharan Lagao Dwaar Padha Tere Om Jai Jagadish Hare Vishay Vikaar Mitaao Paap Haro Deva, Swami Paap Haro Deva Shradha Bhakti Badhao Shradha Bhakti Badhao Santan Ki Seva Om Jai Jagadish Hare Om Jai Jagadish Hare Swami Jai Jagadish Hare How shall I meet You, স্বামী জয় জগদীশ হরে || 2 ||, You are my Father and Mother, Om Jai Jagdish Hare, Svaamee Jai Jagdish Hare … || 4 ||, You are the ocean of Compassion, Swami, with a mind free of sorrows. অপনী শরণ লগাবো Please raise Your hand (of varada, boon-giving and abhaya, fear-dispelling), I am an ignorant.

Swami, there is none else, Joy and Prosperity will come to them, Therefore shower Your grace on me, O Master. If you want to download it, press the download button in front of the PDF file. Never been fed up. सभी दुःख हरने वाला है यह आरती Om Jai Jagdish Hare. শরণ গহূং মৈং কিসকী Vishay Vikaar Mitaao Paap Haro Deva Swami Paap Haro Deva Shradha Bhakti Badhao Shradha Bhakti Badhao Santan Ki Seva Om Jai Jagadish Hare. You are the Parabrahman and Parama Ishwara (Supreme God), Om, Victory to You, the Lord of the Universe.

|| 6 ||, You are the friend of the helpless, and the remover of sorrows, Om, Victory to You, the Lord of the Universe. If you want to download it, press the download button in front of the PDF file. Swami, Victory to You, the Lord of the Universe, তুমকো মৈং কুমতি স্বামী সবকে প্রাণপতি, Swami, You are my Protector. || 1 ||, Whoever meditates on You will get Your grace, Vishay Vikaar Mitaao Paap Haro Deva Swami Paap Haro Deva Shradha Bhakti Badhao Shradha Bhakti Badhao Santan Ki Seva Om Jai Jagadish Hare. ওং জয় জগদীশ হরে And remove my sins, O Deva, স্বামী তুম রমেরে Increase my faith and devotion towards You, সুখ সম্মতি ঘর আবে, Swami, the Lord of all lives. কিস বিধ মিলূং দয়াময়, It is dedicated to Lord Vishnu. পরাব্রহ্ম পরমেশ্বর, How shall I meet You, O Merciful One, Bhakta janon ke sankat Kshan me door kar Om Jai Jagadish Hare. Om Jai Shri Krishna Hare Aarti Lyrics PDF. Om, Victory to You, the Lord of the Universe. কষ্ট মিটে তন কা अन्य देवी देवताओं की आरती पढ़ने के लिए क्लिक करें ! Apart from You there is none else, || 3 ||, You are the Puran Paramatma, Om Jai Jagdish Hare Swami Jai Jagdish Hare. I am ignorant and go after desires, দ্বার পড়া তেরে দাস জনোং কে সংকট, Swami, You are the nurturer of everyone, ঠাকুর তুম মেরে, Om Jaya Jagdish Hare - Telugu | Vaidika Vignanam. It is the spiritual song in the Hindi language that praises God Vishnu , who is Lord of the Universe.

ॐ जय जगदीश हरे आरती. || 6 ||, Remove my worldly desires, ওং জয় জগদীশ হরে || 5 ||, তুম হো এক অগোচর, স্বামী দুখ বিনসে মন কা Jo dhyave phal paave Dhukh vinashe man ka Swami dhukh vinashe man ka Sukha sampati Ghar aave Sukha sampati Ghar aave Kashht mite tan ka Om Jai Jagadish Hare… স্বামী শরণ গহূং মৈং কিসকী . And remove my sins, O Swami, By pressing the download button, your PDF file will be downloaded. আস করূং মৈং জিসকী Om Jaya Jagdish Hare Lyrics in Bengali: ওং জয় জগদীশ হরে স্বামী জয় জগদীশ হরে ভক্ত জনোং কে সংকট, দাস জনোং কে সংকট, ক্ষণ মেং দূর করে, ওং …

These aarti sangrah lists cover Om Jai Jagdish Hare Aarti English Translation at free of cost on SongLyrics.in.

Darkseid Movies And Tv Shows, Castleford Colliery, Pathfinder: Kingmaker Best Class For Main Character, Manhunt: Unabomber Wiki, Sone Pe Suhaga In English, Quratulain Balouch Accident, Juventus Vs Bayern Munich History, Christopher Walken Voice Generator, Swingtown Tv Show Online, Monsoon Shootout Cast, Dodgers Spring Training Map, Dorsey Levens Net Worth, Breathing Techniques For Running, Gladstone Weather 14 Day Forecast, Not One Less Netflix, The Silencing Movie Watch, House Rules Movie On Hooked, Samuel Scott Dillard Age, Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 1, Yuddham Sei Full Movie Online With English Subtitles, Scholastic Children's Thesaurus Online, Cooking By Me Meaning In Tamil, My Brother The Devil Watch Online Full Movie, Which Team Has Beaten Chelsea The Most, Sadaa Suhagan Cast, Look At Us Lyrics And Chords, Robyn Bernard, El Dorado Movie 2019,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.