In horror of death, I took to the mountains - again and again I meditated on the uncertainty of the hour of death, capturing the fortress of the deathless unending nature of mind. I need nothing. “Deep in the wild mountains, is a strange marketplace,where you can trade the hassle and noise of everyday life, for eternal Light.”, “Life is short and the time of death is uncertain; so apply yourself to meditation. Click on image of Milarepa quotes to view full size. I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination. Milarepa Since in the circle of the Buddhas of my body I am fostering, fostering the child of wisdom, I have no time for fostering snivelling children. This is called the deceptive and magic-like Bardo of Dream.” -- Milarepa, “My religion is to live and die without regret.”, “When you run after your thoughts, you are like a dog chasing a stick: every time a stick is thrown, you run after it.

That alone is the best of religious observances. In brief, without being mindful of death, whatever Dharma practices you take up will be merely superficial. Avoid doing evil, and acquire merit, to the best of your ability, even at the cost of life itself. Do not entertain hopes for realization, but practice all your life.

. “In horror of death, I took to the mountains - again and again I meditated on the uncertainty of the hour of death, capturing the fortress of the deathless unending nature of mind. Some men see things as they are, and ask why.

Motivational quotes by Milarepa about love, life, success, friendship, relationship, change, work and happiness to positively improve your life. If ye realize the Emptiness of All Things, Compassion will raise within your heart; If ye lose all differentiation between yourselves and others, fit to serve others ye will be; And when in serving others ye shall win success, then shall ye meet with me; And finding me, ye shall attain to Buddhahood.
The Fire In The Cherry Mine, Perth Average Temperature 2019, When A Guy Tells You How Much Money He Makes, Which Trophy Has The Highest Money In Football, 2000 World Series Game 4 Box Score, Bricklebrit Meaning, Chandler Riggs Twitch, Lego Scooby-doo Blowout Beach Bash Cast, Codebase Ventures Inc Stock, La Pecora Bianca Nomad Midtown, The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo Movie Google Drive, Caerphilly Castle Dragon, A Price Above Rubies Book, Thế Giới Nhìn Từ Vatican Mới Nhất, Veer Wagon Collapse, Amanda Hunt, Watch Frozen Fever, Royal Dano, Souled Out Band Schedule, Thunder In The Valley Parade 2019, Global Metal Full Movie Online, Summer Of Rockets Storyline, A Little Romance Where To Watch, Man On Wire Awards, Glass Frog Reproduction, Pokémon Kyurem, Azur Air Ukraine Tickets, Soul (2020) Full Movie 123movies, Shivaay Cast Name With Photo, Daria Movie Streaming, Candice Glover Family, The Heiress смотреть онлайн, Musselman Definition Holocaust, Arthur's Theme Even The Nights Are Better, Sporting Life Meaning, Buckskin Color, Surrender Of Japan, Mule Skinner Blues Ukulele, " />

Preoccupied with the world, who thinks of death, until it arrives like thunder?”, “Desires achieved increase thirst like salt water.”. To attain Buddhahood ... we must scatter this life's aims and objects to the wind. All worldly pursuits have but one unavoidable and inevitable end, which is sorrow; acquisitions end in dispersion; buildings in destruction; meetings in separation; births in death. In short: Act so that you have no cause to be ashamed of yourselves and hold fast to this rule.”, “Desires achieved increase thirst like salt water.”, “In brief, without being mindful of death, whatever Dharma practices you take up will be merely superficial.”, “In the monastery of your heart, you have a temple where all Buddhas unite.”, “I have no desire for wealth or possessions, and so I have nothing. Copy text. By compassion, I subdue the demons; all blame I scatter to the wind, and upward turn my face.” -- Milarepa, “Take the lowest place, and you shall reach the highest.” -- Milarepa, “Mental activity in the daytime creates a latent form of habitual thought which again transforms itself at night into various delusory visions sensed by the semi-consciousness. 10 quotes from Milarepa: 'I need nothing. Milarepa It is but human to expect and demand too much When one dwells too long in companionship.” -- Milarepa, “All worldly pursuits have but one unavoidable and inevitable end, which is sorrow; acquisitions end in dispersion; buildings in destruction; meetings in separation; births in death. Avoid doing evil, and acquire merit, to the best of your ability, even at the cost of life itself. ” — Milarepa “ Hasten slowly and ye shall soon arrive. Avoid doing evil, and acquire merit, to the best of your ability, even at the cost of life itself. Explore our collection of motivational and famous quotes by authors you know and love. Now all fear of death is over and done. ', and 'However beautiful a song may be, it is … I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. Avoid doing evil, and acquire merit, to the best of your ability, even at the cost of life itself. I desire nothing.” -- Milarepa, “Deep in the wild mountains, is a strange marketplace,where you can trade the hassle and noise of everyday life, for eternal Light.” -- Milarepa, “All worldly pursuits have but one unavoidable and inevitable end, which is sorrow; acquisitions end in dispersion; buildings in destruction; meetings in separation; births in death.” -- Milarepa, “If one stays too long with friends They will soon tire of him; Living in such closeness leads to dislike and hate. The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help.
The world knows caterpillar becomes butterfly but they don’t care that it also becomes a moth. There is a mistake in the text of this quote. Milarepa Milarepa This is called the deceptive and magic-like Bardo of Dream.”. Quotations by Milarepa, Poet, Born 1052. .
Since in the frame of the body, the seat of all delight, I am saving, saving precious instruction and reflection, I have no time for saving wordly wealth.”, “At firs,money is like the wish-fulfilling Gem, We’d love your help. Every day we present the best quotes! Preoccupied with the world, who thinks of death, until it arrives like thunder? Do not delay the practice of meditation.”, “Hasten slowly and ye shall soon arrive.”, “When you run after your thoughts, you are like a dog chasing a stick: every time a stick is thrown, you run after it. Now all fear of death is over and done. I do not experience the initial suffering of having to accumulate possessions, the intermediate suffering of having to guard and keep up possessions, nor the final suffering of loosing the possessions.” -- Milarepa, “When you run after your thoughts, you are like a dog chasing a stick” -- Milarepa, “In the gap between thoughts nonconceptual wisdom shines continuously.” -- Milarepa, “I need nothing. ” — Milarepa — “ The affairs of the world will go on forever.

Quotes tagged as "milarepa" Showing 1-3 of 3 “He who avoids misunderstandings, Amused at the play of his own mind, Is ever joyful.” ― Milarepa tags: milarepa. Whatever one does must emerge from an attitude of love and benefitting others.” -- Milarepa, “Know emptiness, Be compassionate.” -- Milarepa, “Strong and healthy, who thinks of sickness until it strikes like lightning?

In horror of death, I took to the mountains - again and again I meditated on the uncertainty of the hour of death, capturing the fortress of the deathless unending nature of mind. I need nothing. “Deep in the wild mountains, is a strange marketplace,where you can trade the hassle and noise of everyday life, for eternal Light.”, “Life is short and the time of death is uncertain; so apply yourself to meditation. Click on image of Milarepa quotes to view full size. I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination. Milarepa Since in the circle of the Buddhas of my body I am fostering, fostering the child of wisdom, I have no time for fostering snivelling children. This is called the deceptive and magic-like Bardo of Dream.” -- Milarepa, “My religion is to live and die without regret.”, “When you run after your thoughts, you are like a dog chasing a stick: every time a stick is thrown, you run after it.

That alone is the best of religious observances. In brief, without being mindful of death, whatever Dharma practices you take up will be merely superficial. Avoid doing evil, and acquire merit, to the best of your ability, even at the cost of life itself. Do not entertain hopes for realization, but practice all your life.

. “In horror of death, I took to the mountains - again and again I meditated on the uncertainty of the hour of death, capturing the fortress of the deathless unending nature of mind. Some men see things as they are, and ask why.

Motivational quotes by Milarepa about love, life, success, friendship, relationship, change, work and happiness to positively improve your life. If ye realize the Emptiness of All Things, Compassion will raise within your heart; If ye lose all differentiation between yourselves and others, fit to serve others ye will be; And when in serving others ye shall win success, then shall ye meet with me; And finding me, ye shall attain to Buddhahood.

The Fire In The Cherry Mine, Perth Average Temperature 2019, When A Guy Tells You How Much Money He Makes, Which Trophy Has The Highest Money In Football, 2000 World Series Game 4 Box Score, Bricklebrit Meaning, Chandler Riggs Twitch, Lego Scooby-doo Blowout Beach Bash Cast, Codebase Ventures Inc Stock, La Pecora Bianca Nomad Midtown, The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo Movie Google Drive, Caerphilly Castle Dragon, A Price Above Rubies Book, Thế Giới Nhìn Từ Vatican Mới Nhất, Veer Wagon Collapse, Amanda Hunt, Watch Frozen Fever, Royal Dano, Souled Out Band Schedule, Thunder In The Valley Parade 2019, Global Metal Full Movie Online, Summer Of Rockets Storyline, A Little Romance Where To Watch, Man On Wire Awards, Glass Frog Reproduction, Pokémon Kyurem, Azur Air Ukraine Tickets, Soul (2020) Full Movie 123movies, Shivaay Cast Name With Photo, Daria Movie Streaming, Candice Glover Family, The Heiress смотреть онлайн, Musselman Definition Holocaust, Arthur's Theme Even The Nights Are Better, Sporting Life Meaning, Buckskin Color, Surrender Of Japan, Mule Skinner Blues Ukulele,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.