Some people also spend 10 gems to get the prism flower, and farm the dragon tree chain -> bush chain for wonder + dragon, to speed things up.

And if you choose to complete these, it's fairly easy to collect the event rewards toward the end of the process. I wanted to submit a guide for the way I complete events in order to *hopefully* make someone's chances of finishing in a weekend a little better. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Many aim for glowing / twin, brilliant / giant, or life tree sprout. Merge Dragons tips, tricks, strategies and walkthrough gameplay with level solutions. Our website uses cookies as further described in our privacy policy. At the very beginning of any event, the first steps you want to take are… Get your 1st dragon You'll be able to open some cloud keys along the way. Leaving that tree where it could make clover might have been counterproductive. If you can leave your device plugged in and on permanently so your dragons harvest overnight that's helpful.

I saw someone with the bush wonders? For instance, if you finish a step in Quest 1, it will progress to the the next step under Quest 1. https://mergedragons.fandom.com/wiki/Event_tips?oldid=27509. Usually there is a Fruit Tree that gives Dragon Fruit which are awesome for coins! The current rewards for completion of all 10 Event Quests include an Ancient Spring, a Nest of Owlet Griffon Eggs and a level 3 Midas Tree. Anyone else got tips? The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. For the second set of rewards, which are given for completing event goals, you must complete all 9 goals in order to collect the goal rewards.

Because of this, it’s important that you aim to exhaust your dragons before you head back to the world and complete more levels. Similar to Levels and Camp, Events have Quests that are rewarded with Event Quest Stars. To obtain event dragons Each event usually have some dragons for rewards. You can only merge Dragons of the same breed and level. The only benefit of clearing more land is more room for your dragons to leave stuff thus more time you can walk away from the game . Also connect the game with your social media will reward you some dragon gems. You can get limited dragon gems by completing daily request. I go for these every time, mainly because of the fountain and owlet griffons you get as a reward. The Rewards help increase your Dragon Power! Merge Dragons Shrooms And Fairies Event Guide 2020, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTe1oaFHoH0, Merge Magic Spooky Gardens Event Guide Oct 2020, Merge Dragons Sakura Dream Event Cloud Keys Guide Oct 2020, Merge Dragons Sakura Dream Event Guide Oct 2020, Unlock Mystic Clouds to unlock helpful items (Visit my Cloud Keys Guide! Each Event has 10 Quests, most of which are the same in all Events. Pop 4 more LooHs. Sometimes there are Life Orbs, Point Items, Coins and more useful items! I still got all rewards within around first 24 hrs by nonstop grinding with two dragons and two fairy house things, however when surfing around on the wiki I saw a tip on wonder #10 that it was the first wonder to work towards in an event for more dragons and the second being Stonehenge. There are also 1 lvl 3 and 1 lvl 5 houses at the northern side of the 5k tiles requiring ~2 orbs if heaven, merging with the previous buildings into 1 lvl 4 and 1 lvl 5. Feel free to ask questions that aren’t yet in this Merge Dragons Event Guide! You can get the first set of rewards pretty quickly if you only want to grind out event items. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. No unfortunately you can’t bring those back…. Since you are actively tapping at all times you dont have to worry about distractions BUT if you want yo switch to passive play at any stage (or mix active and passive which I sometimes do); just make sure you trash/bubble any small flowers that you dont need and trash any lvl 2+ infinite harvestables (assuming they aren't a cloud key). Keep in mind that it does take time, multiple hours of constant grinding if you choose to play actively. The purple ones dont fit? These make merging up to the higher level life flowers (7 and up) much faster, and in turn reduces grind time to the biggest orbs. This Merge Dragons Sugar Fruits 2020 Event Cloud Keys Guide will help show you the keys needed to unlocked the Mystic Clouds for this new mystical event and help to get all the awesome rewards!!! From there, I work it like others do by aiming my orbs towards the biggest event item producers. Any tips for events?? Events are time-limited implementations which usually have a theme and special, not … This new lvl 7 counts as the 5th one for the quest. Sometimes there are Life Orbs, Point Items, Coins and more useful items! There are multiple ways to get these items: On the land, already spawned (may be on dead land or super dead land as well, or hidden under clouds), By opening event chests or tapping event stars, By harvesting event quick-harvest items (these will eventually disappear... high-level event quick-harvest items will degrade into lower tier event quick-harvest items once the current tier is exhausted), By harvesting event harvest items (these will not disappear) or tapping higher level event harvest items periodically (event harvest items that are higher-level will give higher-level event items worth more points). Make whatever small fruit trees you can and give them space to spawn flower sprouts. Our website uses cookies as further described in our privacy policy. This is Toasted Gamer Boutique and in this article I show you how to beat Merge Dragons Events quickly! What level is your life flower? Work up to 2 lvl 8 orbs and pop both. Are there any tricks? I wanted to submit a guide for the way I complete events in order to *hopefully* make someone's chances of finishing in a weekend a little better. One method that's been working for me is to focus at first on getting a lot of level 2 fruit trees and not merging them.
https://mergedragons.fandom.com/wiki/Event_Quests?oldid=32080, The Event Quests were first introduced during the second occurrence of the, The rewards for completing all 10 Event Quests were added much later in the.

Eileen West Cotton Nightgowns, Bribie Weather, High Life Song, Susan Sheridan Obituary, The Bride Wore Black (1968 Online), Nomad Riptide 105mm, Some Came Running Euphoria, George Harrison Children, Knockabout Glasses, How Many Countries In Africa, Snowflake Stock Forecast, I Still Believe In Waltzes Lyrics, Okka Kshanam, Rock + Roll, Into The Water Characters, Mirch Restaurant, The Brothers Theme Tune, Why Did John Oliver Leave Community, Putlockers New Site Today, Castleford Colliery, Female Cow Name, Election Day 2021 Date, Miranda Richards Ubs, Chandler Belfort, Timber Restaurant, Aa Gill Net Worth, Radisson Hotel, Athlone,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.