This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aa Gale Lag Jaa. Prem goes away thinking it's for the best. External Reviews

Check out our picks for family friendly movies movies that transcend all ages. Lyrics to 'Lag Ja Gale' by Lata Mangeshkar: Lag Ja Gale Ki Phir ye Hasin Raat Ho Na Ho shayad Phir Is Janam Mein mulakat Ho Na Ho lag Jaa Gale ke phir ye hansi raat ho na ho shayad phir is janam Mein mulakat ho na ho... lag ja gale a a aahh hhh hhh The songs, were and still are enchanting, the acting, the story and the acting was excellent. The movie, which had been filmed in the town of Simla, in the foothold of the Himalayas, northern India, has some brilliant cinema photography and especially where the song "Mera Tumse Hai Pehle" with the playback by the late Kishore Kumar is filmed. The songs, were and still are enchanting, the acting, the story and the acting was excellent. | The film marked the first leading role for Jugal Hansraj, who previously was a child artist in several films in the 1980s. User Ratings   |  Today I am reviewing a very interesting movie of Manmohan Desai starring Shashi Kapoor, Sharmila Tagore and Shatrughan Sinha which was also a box office success. The story is a real tearjerker. | | In this movie a man loves with a girl who trapped in a ice pond and he taken her in his house. Jugal Hansraj is a poor boy raised by his uncle Paresh Rawal. While on a trip to Simla, she meets and falls in love with a Casanova, Prem, and both get intimate. 148 min | Urmila & Jugal fall in love, but her aunt opposes the marriage on knowing that Jugal is the son of the driver of Urmila's father, who also happened to be his murderer. Up & downs of life, misunderstandings and years ahead, they meet again when their son unites them. [4] The Sinhalese movie Yali Hamuwennai directed by Sena Samarasinghe in the 1980s is said to be a … Pathak (dialogue), I saw this movie years back in late 70s when I was a little boy and I watched it again last week and I still enjoy it.The songs in this movie are just fantastic.Shashi Kapoor and the beautiful Sharmila Tagore certainly show their brilliant acting in one of Hindi best movies. In some of the skating scenes, you can see that no stuntman or woman has been used and that the actors are doing these scenes themselves. | Shashi Kapoor undergoes eye surgery, 20 July 2012 Manmohan Desai pre Masala period before ROTi(1974) had him try different genres. This page was last edited on 1 August 2019, at 22:17 (UTC). I first saw this movie when it was first released in Mumbai (Bombay) in 1973 when I was a child. 10 April 2014 Jugal's dreams are shattered. Aa Gale Lag Jaa is noted for its wonderful hit songs which had music by R.D. The film marked the first leading role for Jugal Hansraj, who previously was a child artist in several films in the 1980s. Meanwhile Preeti is pregnant and has his child. I will not say that Aa Gale Lag Ja is a great movie. There are several good dramatic scenes like the bonding between Shashi and his son, The scene where Shashi cures Sharmila after the Jaane Tu song which was repeated later by MDK in GJS. Bollywood Mantra Preeti lives a wealthy lifestyle in Bombay along with her widower dad, Heerachand, and is a medical student. Late Manmohan Desai has reserved his name in the list of Bollywood's great entertainers. The direction was also the same. Coincidentally, he was paired with Urmila Matondkar who had played his sister in his debut film Masoom (1983). Jugal's uncle confirms that his real father was indeed in prison, but he was killed on release by a speeding truck. One of Shashi kapoor's best movies, It was love at first sight when he meets Dr Preeti ( Sharmila Tagore ). Aa Gale Lag Jaa (1973) Full Cast & Crew. While on a trip to Simla, she meets and falls in love with a Casanova, Prem, and... See full summary ». The movie can be watched several times for the heart-winning performance of Master Tito itself. Jugal's father surrenders to the police and the film ends. Learn how and when to remove this template message, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Aa_Gale_Lag_Jaa_(1994_film)&oldid=982222938, Articles lacking sources from August 2018, All Wikipedia articles written in Indian English, Pages using infobox film with unknown empty parameters, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 6 October 2020, at 21:12. The story is well handled by MDK and the songs are well woven too.

I watched this movie about 10 years ago with portuguese subtitles. They framed Jugal's father who tried to remove the knife out of his masters body.

Shatrughan Sinha to be honored by Iifa for his ‘Outstanding Contribution to Indian cinema’, 21 July 2012 You meet the boy when he is about 10 years old. The direction was also the same. Even if you dont like Shashi Kapoor still you will love it.
Help Sentence, Open Water Hulu, The Good Earth Movie Vs Book, Carl Thomas Dean, 100 Tears Streaming, Speckles Store, The Good Student Movie Ending Explained, The Snowman Book Ending Explained, Tucker Ga From My Location, George Halas Jersey, Nicola Pagett Wiki, Ending Film Frozen (2010), Head In The Clouds Festival 2020 Lineup, How Did Hugh Morton Acquire Grandfather Mountain, Lifeline Support, Jedidiah Duggar Election, Regular Lovers Watch Online English Subtitles, Emcee Cabaret Songs, Fanny And Alexander 123movies, Graduation Celebration Ideas, Baseball World Rankings, Willow Real Estate Texas, Kagemusha Criterion, Why Is It Called Captain Fantastic, In A World Don Lafontaine, Saturnin Cipher, Home To You Cate Le Bon, " />

Suddenly, someone starts killing Urmila's father's business partners. Singh, Helen, Prem Chopra. Come, embrace me) is 1994 Hindi language movie directed by Hamid Ali Khan and starring Jugal Hansraj, Urmila Matondkar, Paresh Rawal, Ashok Saraf, Ajit, Reema Lagoo, Raza Murad, Arjun and Gulshan Grover. Burman with lyrics by Sahir Ludhianvi. It was called 'Sofrimento de Amor'- 'Suffering of Love', and I really struggled to find it on the IMDB. Looking for a movie the entire family can enjoy? Shashi Kapoor undergoes cataract surgery. Action, Drama, Romance, Preeti lives a wealthy lifestyle in Bombay along with her widower dad, Heerachand, and is a medical student. Metacritic Reviews.

Aa Gale Lag Jaa(1973) was a romantic film, which is still remembered due to it's hit songs by RD Burman(who later hardly worked with MDK) The story is fairly simple but well handled by MDK.

After realizing that killer is some third person nobody knows about, the Inspector arranges a trap for him. It's Aa Gale Lag Ja (1973). K.B. He is a cripple and befriends Prem without knowing he is his father. The film was remade in Telugu as Manchi Manushulu and in Tamil as Uthaman . Her father destroys the relationship by maliciously lying to Prem. His great association with Amitabh Bachchan started with Amar Akbar Anthony (1977) but prior to that also he had given consecutive hits with other heroes. He tells everybody that the real killers were Urmila's father's business partners who were afraid that her father would expose their frauds. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article. In some of the skating scenes, you can see that no stuntman or woman has been used and that the actors are doing these scenes themselves, A Tribute to Indian Film Legend Shashi Kapoor, View production, box office, & company info, Smt. Bollyspice Aa Gale Lag Jaa (transl. Lag Ja Gale … FAQ

If you have liked the movies like Kati Patang, Amar Prem, Andaaj movie of Shammi Kapoor then surely you gonna love this movie. GlamSham With Shashi Kapoor, Sharmila Tagore, Shatrughan Sinha, Om Prakash. When her dad opposes this alliance, Prem challenges Heerachand regarding his daughter's … However it is definitely a very good watch which entertains, inspires and moves the audience at the same time. Directed by Manmohan Desai.

There are several loopholes perhaps as in 70s films but the film has it's heart in the right place. Come, embrace me) is 1994 Hindi language movie directed by Hamid Ali Khan and starring Jugal Hansraj, Urmila Matondkar, Paresh Rawal, Ashok Saraf, Ajit, Reema Lagoo, Raza Murad, Arjun and Gulshan Grover.. Urmila Matondkar is a rich girl raised by her widowed aunt Reema Lagoo.

For even more, visit our Family Entertainment Guide.

Just go for it. Aa Gale Lag Jaa (transl. Yes it's predictable but films in 70s were predictable at least if we are watching it today. I first saw this movie when it was first released in Mumbai (Bombay) in 1973 when I was a child. Right from his maiden directorial venture - Chhalia (1960) to Mard (1985), he kept on delivering box office hits for around a quarter of a century with only two flops in the end (Ganga Jamuna Saraswati and Toofan).

The movie, which had been filmed in the town of Simla, in the foothold of the Himalayas, northern India, has some brilliant cinema photography and especially where the song "Mera Tumse Hai Pehle" with the playback by the late Kishore Kumar is filmed.
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aa Gale Lag Jaa. Prem goes away thinking it's for the best. External Reviews

Check out our picks for family friendly movies movies that transcend all ages. Lyrics to 'Lag Ja Gale' by Lata Mangeshkar: Lag Ja Gale Ki Phir ye Hasin Raat Ho Na Ho shayad Phir Is Janam Mein mulakat Ho Na Ho lag Jaa Gale ke phir ye hansi raat ho na ho shayad phir is janam Mein mulakat ho na ho... lag ja gale a a aahh hhh hhh The songs, were and still are enchanting, the acting, the story and the acting was excellent. The movie, which had been filmed in the town of Simla, in the foothold of the Himalayas, northern India, has some brilliant cinema photography and especially where the song "Mera Tumse Hai Pehle" with the playback by the late Kishore Kumar is filmed. The songs, were and still are enchanting, the acting, the story and the acting was excellent. | The film marked the first leading role for Jugal Hansraj, who previously was a child artist in several films in the 1980s. User Ratings   |  Today I am reviewing a very interesting movie of Manmohan Desai starring Shashi Kapoor, Sharmila Tagore and Shatrughan Sinha which was also a box office success. The story is a real tearjerker. | | In this movie a man loves with a girl who trapped in a ice pond and he taken her in his house. Jugal Hansraj is a poor boy raised by his uncle Paresh Rawal. While on a trip to Simla, she meets and falls in love with a Casanova, Prem, and both get intimate. 148 min | Urmila & Jugal fall in love, but her aunt opposes the marriage on knowing that Jugal is the son of the driver of Urmila's father, who also happened to be his murderer. Up & downs of life, misunderstandings and years ahead, they meet again when their son unites them. [4] The Sinhalese movie Yali Hamuwennai directed by Sena Samarasinghe in the 1980s is said to be a … Pathak (dialogue), I saw this movie years back in late 70s when I was a little boy and I watched it again last week and I still enjoy it.The songs in this movie are just fantastic.Shashi Kapoor and the beautiful Sharmila Tagore certainly show their brilliant acting in one of Hindi best movies. In some of the skating scenes, you can see that no stuntman or woman has been used and that the actors are doing these scenes themselves. | Shashi Kapoor undergoes eye surgery, 20 July 2012 Manmohan Desai pre Masala period before ROTi(1974) had him try different genres. This page was last edited on 1 August 2019, at 22:17 (UTC). I first saw this movie when it was first released in Mumbai (Bombay) in 1973 when I was a child. 10 April 2014 Jugal's dreams are shattered. Aa Gale Lag Jaa is noted for its wonderful hit songs which had music by R.D. The film marked the first leading role for Jugal Hansraj, who previously was a child artist in several films in the 1980s. Meanwhile Preeti is pregnant and has his child. I will not say that Aa Gale Lag Ja is a great movie. There are several good dramatic scenes like the bonding between Shashi and his son, The scene where Shashi cures Sharmila after the Jaane Tu song which was repeated later by MDK in GJS. Bollywood Mantra Preeti lives a wealthy lifestyle in Bombay along with her widower dad, Heerachand, and is a medical student. Late Manmohan Desai has reserved his name in the list of Bollywood's great entertainers. The direction was also the same. Coincidentally, he was paired with Urmila Matondkar who had played his sister in his debut film Masoom (1983). Jugal's uncle confirms that his real father was indeed in prison, but he was killed on release by a speeding truck. One of Shashi kapoor's best movies, It was love at first sight when he meets Dr Preeti ( Sharmila Tagore ). Aa Gale Lag Jaa (1973) Full Cast & Crew. While on a trip to Simla, she meets and falls in love with a Casanova, Prem, and... See full summary ». The movie can be watched several times for the heart-winning performance of Master Tito itself. Jugal's father surrenders to the police and the film ends. Learn how and when to remove this template message, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Aa_Gale_Lag_Jaa_(1994_film)&oldid=982222938, Articles lacking sources from August 2018, All Wikipedia articles written in Indian English, Pages using infobox film with unknown empty parameters, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 6 October 2020, at 21:12. The story is well handled by MDK and the songs are well woven too.

I watched this movie about 10 years ago with portuguese subtitles. They framed Jugal's father who tried to remove the knife out of his masters body.

Shatrughan Sinha to be honored by Iifa for his ‘Outstanding Contribution to Indian cinema’, 21 July 2012 You meet the boy when he is about 10 years old. The direction was also the same. Even if you dont like Shashi Kapoor still you will love it.

Help Sentence, Open Water Hulu, The Good Earth Movie Vs Book, Carl Thomas Dean, 100 Tears Streaming, Speckles Store, The Good Student Movie Ending Explained, The Snowman Book Ending Explained, Tucker Ga From My Location, George Halas Jersey, Nicola Pagett Wiki, Ending Film Frozen (2010), Head In The Clouds Festival 2020 Lineup, How Did Hugh Morton Acquire Grandfather Mountain, Lifeline Support, Jedidiah Duggar Election, Regular Lovers Watch Online English Subtitles, Emcee Cabaret Songs, Fanny And Alexander 123movies, Graduation Celebration Ideas, Baseball World Rankings, Willow Real Estate Texas, Kagemusha Criterion, Why Is It Called Captain Fantastic, In A World Don Lafontaine, Saturnin Cipher, Home To You Cate Le Bon,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.