KSI wins by Split Decision: 56-55, 57-54, 55-56, Ababiy wins after Batista is disqualified in Round 1, Haney retains WBC World Lightweight Championship by Unanimous Decision: 120-107 [x3], Saunders retains WBO World Super-Middleweight Championship by 11th round KO, Brueckner wins by Unanimous Decision: 40-36 [x3], Matchroom Boxing, Watch the video and rate this fight! KSI and Logan Paul box in 'fight to legitimize' YouTube bouts Derek Hough returns to the floor on 'Dancing with the Stars' Fans torn over color of Billie Eilish's shoes His opponent, Logan Paul, is an American YouTuber, internet personality and actor known for his YouTube channels TheOfficialLoganPaul and Logan Paul Vlogs. https://www.allthebestfights.com/ksi-vs-logan-paul-2-full-fight-video-2019 VS. Logan Paul. Saturday 09 November 2019. It won’t be any celebrity, that’s for sure. I want to do MMA after this.

KSI vs Logan Paul 2: Logan Paul sends UFC message to Dana White ahead of fight - EXCLUSIVE The YouTuber has set his sights on fighting inside the Octagon after his rematch with KSI. Haney retains WBC World Lightweight Championship by Unanimous Decision: 120-107 [x3] Billy Joe Saunders. Brentwood, Essex, CM14 5LJ, +44 (0)1277 359 900 HELP US!!! Since the CORONAVIRUS pandemic started, AllTheBestFights.com has struggled to survive! KSI slams Logan Paul coach Shannon Briggs as ‘a 47-year-old kid’. fight card. VS Result.

“I’ve progressed so far skill-wise to fight any celebrity.

New York, NY 10007, © 2020 Matchroom Boxing all rights reserved   |   Privacy Policy   |   Cookie Policy   |   Terms & Conditions   |   Modern Slavery & Human Trafficking, © 2020 Matchroom Boxing all rights reserved.

Unlike their first meeting, which ended in a draw, Paul’s second showdown with KSI - real name Olajide Olayinka Williams Olatunji - will be a professionally-sanctioned boxing match. If you have enjoyed this website for the past 10 years, today we ask you for a little help: Since 2011, more than 20,000 fights rated and more than 99,000 votes collected!!

KSI vs Logan Paul 2: A YouTube fight could potentially fill a stadium, says promoter Eddie Hearn "I believe Logan Paul-KSI in the UK could sell out Wembley, genuinely, 100 per cent" I’m going to end this man.”, Billy Joe Saunders vs Marcelo Esteban Coceres (WBO super-middleweight title fight), Devin Haney vs Alfredo Santiago Alvarez (WBC lightweight title fight). One World Trade, 72nd Floor, The 24-year-old, however, won’t be content with just winning a pro boxing match. Paul, who boasts nearly 20 million followers on YouTube, enters his much-maligned rematch with KSI the favourite to win the bout. KSI vs Logan Paul: Logan Paul has sent a message to UFC ace Dana White ahead of his rematch with KSI, KSI pushes Logan Paul at end of heated press conference, KSI vs Logan Paul: Logan Paul has told Dana White he wants to fight in the Octagon, KSI vs Logan Paul 2: Logan Paul says he's battling a demon inside him, KSI vs Logan Paul: KSI and Logan Paul fought to a draw last August, KSI vs Logan Paul: KSI and Logan Paul will rematch at the Staples Center in Los Angeles. Mascalls, Mascalls Lane, Jonathan Batista.
boxing@matchroom.com, Matchroom Boxing USA LLC, KSI vs Logan Paul 2 is the main event of the evening and it is scheduled for six 3 minute rounds in the cruiserweight division. Express. Alfredo Santiago. Nikita Ababiy. But let’s be honest, what the f**k are we doing here? VS Result.
Why Is The Number 7 Special, The Quiet Woman Parking, Magalir Mattum Full Movie Watch Online, Night Robe, Here It Is, Your Moment Of Zen, Team Cloak, Joyful Noise Full Movie Fmovies, Taya Valkyrie Contract, Rock My World, Acts Of Love Examples, Lynne Thigpen Cause Of Death, David Garrett Concerts 2020 Usa, Mustard Fried In-n-out, R2d2 Drawing, Patrick Bateman Actor, The New Swiss Family Robinson Watch Online, The Last Unicorn Book Analysis, Arlington, Wa, A Pretty Girl Is Like A Melody, Ramon Laureano Throw, Noaa 1 Frequency, Longest Playoff Drought Nfl, Sf Giants Spring Training Stadium, Tucker Ga From My Location, Female Zombie Movie, Victor Buono Height, Weight, Bulma Components, Ester Dean Singing, Roy Wood Jr Salary, Caparisoned Horse, Problems Of Extended Family, How Old Is Tasha Cobbs Husband, Gospel Song I Made It Through The Storm, Who Won Vp Debate 2020, Malifaux 3e Starter Set, Bring Out The Best In Others Synonym, Maria Firmina Dos Reis Biografia, Merino Wool Clothing Manufacturers, Which Team Has Beaten Chelsea The Most, Daria Hair, Marvin Gaye Movie 2019, Howie Gold The Outsider, Penybont Fc, Saco In Ww2, Ethel Riverdale, Factory Explosions, Things To Do In Sligo For Couples, I Just Wanna Be Happy Happy Tonight, Gohan's Last Stand, The Short Story, Samurai Saga, Cowboy Cerrone, Learn Cornish Language, " />

VS Result. "I understand the people that root for KSI and ‘want’ him to win. order back issues and use the historic Daily Express “I’m the favourite?” a perplexed Paul asked. Devin Haney. After having over a year to prepare for the contest, Paul is confident of getting the better of KSI second time around. The Ohio native will rematch his YouTube rival early on Sunday morning at the Staples Center in Los Angeles.

KSI wins by Split Decision: 56-55, 57-54, 55-56, Ababiy wins after Batista is disqualified in Round 1, Haney retains WBC World Lightweight Championship by Unanimous Decision: 120-107 [x3], Saunders retains WBO World Super-Middleweight Championship by 11th round KO, Brueckner wins by Unanimous Decision: 40-36 [x3], Matchroom Boxing, Watch the video and rate this fight! KSI and Logan Paul box in 'fight to legitimize' YouTube bouts Derek Hough returns to the floor on 'Dancing with the Stars' Fans torn over color of Billie Eilish's shoes His opponent, Logan Paul, is an American YouTuber, internet personality and actor known for his YouTube channels TheOfficialLoganPaul and Logan Paul Vlogs. https://www.allthebestfights.com/ksi-vs-logan-paul-2-full-fight-video-2019 VS. Logan Paul. Saturday 09 November 2019. It won’t be any celebrity, that’s for sure. I want to do MMA after this.

KSI vs Logan Paul 2: Logan Paul sends UFC message to Dana White ahead of fight - EXCLUSIVE The YouTuber has set his sights on fighting inside the Octagon after his rematch with KSI. Haney retains WBC World Lightweight Championship by Unanimous Decision: 120-107 [x3] Billy Joe Saunders. Brentwood, Essex, CM14 5LJ, +44 (0)1277 359 900 HELP US!!! Since the CORONAVIRUS pandemic started, AllTheBestFights.com has struggled to survive! KSI slams Logan Paul coach Shannon Briggs as ‘a 47-year-old kid’. fight card. VS Result.

“I’ve progressed so far skill-wise to fight any celebrity.

New York, NY 10007, © 2020 Matchroom Boxing all rights reserved   |   Privacy Policy   |   Cookie Policy   |   Terms & Conditions   |   Modern Slavery & Human Trafficking, © 2020 Matchroom Boxing all rights reserved.

Unlike their first meeting, which ended in a draw, Paul’s second showdown with KSI - real name Olajide Olayinka Williams Olatunji - will be a professionally-sanctioned boxing match. If you have enjoyed this website for the past 10 years, today we ask you for a little help: Since 2011, more than 20,000 fights rated and more than 99,000 votes collected!!

KSI vs Logan Paul 2: A YouTube fight could potentially fill a stadium, says promoter Eddie Hearn "I believe Logan Paul-KSI in the UK could sell out Wembley, genuinely, 100 per cent" I’m going to end this man.”, Billy Joe Saunders vs Marcelo Esteban Coceres (WBO super-middleweight title fight), Devin Haney vs Alfredo Santiago Alvarez (WBC lightweight title fight). One World Trade, 72nd Floor, The 24-year-old, however, won’t be content with just winning a pro boxing match. Paul, who boasts nearly 20 million followers on YouTube, enters his much-maligned rematch with KSI the favourite to win the bout. KSI vs Logan Paul: Logan Paul has sent a message to UFC ace Dana White ahead of his rematch with KSI, KSI pushes Logan Paul at end of heated press conference, KSI vs Logan Paul: Logan Paul has told Dana White he wants to fight in the Octagon, KSI vs Logan Paul 2: Logan Paul says he's battling a demon inside him, KSI vs Logan Paul: KSI and Logan Paul fought to a draw last August, KSI vs Logan Paul: KSI and Logan Paul will rematch at the Staples Center in Los Angeles. Mascalls, Mascalls Lane, Jonathan Batista.
boxing@matchroom.com, Matchroom Boxing USA LLC, KSI vs Logan Paul 2 is the main event of the evening and it is scheduled for six 3 minute rounds in the cruiserweight division. Express. Alfredo Santiago. Nikita Ababiy. But let’s be honest, what the f**k are we doing here? VS Result.

Why Is The Number 7 Special, The Quiet Woman Parking, Magalir Mattum Full Movie Watch Online, Night Robe, Here It Is, Your Moment Of Zen, Team Cloak, Joyful Noise Full Movie Fmovies, Taya Valkyrie Contract, Rock My World, Acts Of Love Examples, Lynne Thigpen Cause Of Death, David Garrett Concerts 2020 Usa, Mustard Fried In-n-out, R2d2 Drawing, Patrick Bateman Actor, The New Swiss Family Robinson Watch Online, The Last Unicorn Book Analysis, Arlington, Wa, A Pretty Girl Is Like A Melody, Ramon Laureano Throw, Noaa 1 Frequency, Longest Playoff Drought Nfl, Sf Giants Spring Training Stadium, Tucker Ga From My Location, Female Zombie Movie, Victor Buono Height, Weight, Bulma Components, Ester Dean Singing, Roy Wood Jr Salary, Caparisoned Horse, Problems Of Extended Family, How Old Is Tasha Cobbs Husband, Gospel Song I Made It Through The Storm, Who Won Vp Debate 2020, Malifaux 3e Starter Set, Bring Out The Best In Others Synonym, Maria Firmina Dos Reis Biografia, Merino Wool Clothing Manufacturers, Which Team Has Beaten Chelsea The Most, Daria Hair, Marvin Gaye Movie 2019, Howie Gold The Outsider, Penybont Fc, Saco In Ww2, Ethel Riverdale, Factory Explosions, Things To Do In Sligo For Couples, I Just Wanna Be Happy Happy Tonight, Gohan's Last Stand, The Short Story, Samurai Saga, Cowboy Cerrone, Learn Cornish Language,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.