Park Row, New York, The Master (1992 Cast), Vanellope Von Schweetz Car Game, Hellion Syn, Imdb Keyword Search, Why Did Daria End, Emma Fitzpatrick Wiki, Pennsylvania Coal Miner Records, Jude 1:9, Love, Rosie Cast Toby, Why Is Courage An Important Quality, Vanellope Von Schweetz Age, Wisin Yandel Wisin Vs Yandel Los Extraterrestres Songs, Uninvited Book Pdf, A Walk To Remember Summary, Daiwa Saltiga Dorado Rod, Monster Hunter Frontier Pc, Quibi Mission, Patrick Ewing Wiki, Acute Bronchitis Symptoms, The Sweeney (2012 Watch Online), Monster Zero Ultra, Face To Face Movie Kannada, Rob Houchen, What Happened To The Cast Of Taxi, " />

Bardock would win cause plothax. King Vegeta destroyed like 3 planets in one shot and tank a planet buster attack at the same time. Composite Bardock is too much. (For the record, the one time Bardock and King Vegeta have ever officially fought in any media, King Vegeta won. The only thing i hated is that King Vegeta was almost as powerful as Bardock. I place more merit on Bardock, though, because he has more battle experience of late, whereas King Vegeta sat on his butt the last few years of his life after winning the War vs the Tuffles. King vegeta vs bardock Discussion in 'Dragon Ball' started by Rob willingly, Jun 20, 2017. @amendment50: Does King Vegeta even have feats that aren't fillers haha? Composite Bardock is probably >> current Super Goku and Vegeta in SSB. Firstly, we have to get the answer out of the way. King Vegeta can wave his hand and destroy multiple planets (even if they are small planets, thats still above Naruto and Sasuke) Z Bardock still is a super saiyan so he is the mpv here. Bardock would win cause plothax. Also Bardocks SSJ form (if it theoretically existed in canon) would still be below Namek saga vegeta, he'd be a far cry from his sons capability. Sounds right. But I must say that in terms of power level king Vegeta was stronger than bardock. But I think the 2 saiyans, especially King Vegeta, doesn't have enough feats to use them properly in a battle.

If Vegeta had awakened instead of Goku on Namek he and 100% frieza would have been dead even PL wise but I doubt he would've let him get to that point. Not that it matters, Bardock stomps without them, but isn't Xenoverse stuff post-Super? [[Category:{{{1}}}|Bardock vs King Vegeta - who is stronger?]] King Vegeta can take it by himself with composite feats. Rob willingly. Both are faster than Nappa by scaling so they can easilly hang out with them too. I'd like to sell my soul the same way Eminem did to the same person.

They’d be proud and petrified. LOL Composite Bardock solos with 0 difficulty based on Xenoverse 2 feats. This topic is locked from further discussion. Cause if so Vegeta solostomps iirc. Team 1 wins with low to extremely low difficulties, almost with none difficulties. Naruto and Sasuke have good firepower but nothing up to this kind of planet busting. Not to mention King vegeta had already been surpassed by younger Vegeta meaning the older generation of saiyans were probably on the level of SS Goku/Vegeta at the most in base.

Also like bonzo said, King Vegeta tanked without any damage a planet busting attack while laughing. Composite Bardock is probably >> current Super Goku and Vegeta …

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. SitemapAdvertisePartnershipsCareersPrivacy PolicyAd ChoiceTerms of UseReport Ad, CA Privacy/Info We CollectCA Do Not Sell My Info.

DC isn't everything. KV isn't needed this is pretty much spite. Composite Bardock is too much. Game feats depict all thier big attacks seen from space and IIRC Naruto's Bijudama rasenshuriken in-game made an explosion larger than the moon. Granted, both were different versions of the characters, Bardock was a Super Saiyan 3, and King Vegeta had magic power or whatever.) But using feats Sasuke and Naruto win in that departement. Bardock and Vegeta are simply dwarfed millions of times over by the universal prowess of Goku and Vegeta. He busted three planets together just by waving his hands. Does "composite feats" include anime filler? DB team wins. It would go like this except they would be throwing shurikens at King Vegeta's barrier instead of ray gun blasts: Minus Frieza coming in to save the ninjas. Messages: 647 Likes Received: 137 Trophy Points: 43 Joined: Jun 17, 2017. this is the father of goku vs the father of vegeta who wins Rob willingly, … Why does Vegeta say he probably can't do Instant Transmission again. Composite Sasuke is likely beyond planetary, In Lee's spin off his level of toonforce is unreal. I mean Naruto and Sasuke got some pretty good new feats this month but their still not enough for them to compete with these two. Bardock Special Bardock = Closing in on 10k King Vegeta = 10K reported. King Vegeta's filler feat, while ridiculous, might be a bit too much for the ninjas to handle. This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards. IMO by scaling King Vegeta and Bardock speed would be over Naruto and Sasuke. @almighty: even then you have king vegeta who was in the center of a planet he destroyed which means he could survive the planets explosion and space, not to mention he has super sayian bardock which should be at least final form frieza level. Composite king vegeta literally planet busts...... From a completely different location... like in the middle of space.... © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. All rights reserved. Everyone is bloodlusted composite feats for all. That is a pretty interesting question. I can't help but to also add in canon since it's composite as KV is a non-factor here as he got fodderized a total of 3 times (albiet one of those was with beerus), unless he's going to blow up the planet their on I really don't see the point of him being here.

Park Row, New York, The Master (1992 Cast), Vanellope Von Schweetz Car Game, Hellion Syn, Imdb Keyword Search, Why Did Daria End, Emma Fitzpatrick Wiki, Pennsylvania Coal Miner Records, Jude 1:9, Love, Rosie Cast Toby, Why Is Courage An Important Quality, Vanellope Von Schweetz Age, Wisin Yandel Wisin Vs Yandel Los Extraterrestres Songs, Uninvited Book Pdf, A Walk To Remember Summary, Daiwa Saltiga Dorado Rod, Monster Hunter Frontier Pc, Quibi Mission, Patrick Ewing Wiki, Acute Bronchitis Symptoms, The Sweeney (2012 Watch Online), Monster Zero Ultra, Face To Face Movie Kannada, Rob Houchen, What Happened To The Cast Of Taxi,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.