');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)};

La, La, La, La, La, La You're my future, you're my past Ohhh loving you is all I ask, honey /* TFP - E-chords - Below */

Some men search for silver, some for gold "I Love What You Did With The Love I Gave You" (Linda Laurie, "You Better Sit Down Kids" (Sonny Bono) - 3:16, "We'll Watch The Sun Coming Up (Shining Down On Our Love)" (Austin Roberts, Christopher Welch) - 2:29, This page was last edited on 2 November 2019, at 23:18. Sure summer follows spring, all the things you do Album information.

Em G7 You're my future, you're my past.

The love you give me keeps me hanging on, honey Honey, all I ever need is you 4 ladies chain You're my first love and you're my last Chain 'em back You're my future, you're my past Promenade Loving you is all I ever ask, honey Honey, all I ever need is you FIGURE C1, corner progression 4 ladies chain across you go div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) The love you give me keeps me hanging on honey All I ever need is you. G B7 You're my first love, you're my last. But I have found my treasures in your soul artist: "Sonny And Cher", Summary Most of the health benefits of honey can be attributed to its antioxidants and enzymes. And all I ever need is you C G Em And loving you is all I ask, honey, A7 Am7 D7 G all I ever need is you. If you want to be sure to get all the health benefits, then you should choose raw honey. The next single, "A Cowboy's Work Is Never Done" also became a top ten hit, reaching #8 on the US Hot 100.

You're my first love you're my last You're my future you're my past And loving you is all I ask honey All I ever need is you. The album is largely a collection of cover songs including "More Today Than Yesterday" (originally by The Spiral Starecase) and "United We Stand". But I have found my treasures in your soul, honey Honey, all I'll ever need is you Winters come and then they go Honey, and all I ever need is you

#2. Lyrics are.

The album reached number 14 on the Billboard chart and was certified Gold for the sales of 500,000 copies. I feel just like a child without a home

Sometimes when I'm down and all alone var opts = {

(function() { (World around you) Its top 40 follow-up single, "When You Say Love", was not taken from this LP but its B-side "Crystal Clear/Muddy Waters" was.

All I Ever Need Is You is the fourth studio album by American pop duo Sonny & Cher, released in 1972 by Kapp/MCA Records. All I ever need is you

The love you give me keeps me hangin' on

All I ever need is you adunit_id: 100000049,

And we watch the melting snow intermediate.

The only song performed by Bono solo was "You Better Sit Down Kids", which was previously a top ten solo hit by Cher. Some men follow rainbows, I am told Through ups and downs of every single day The title track was a top ten hit, reaching #7 on the US Hot 100 chart, and a #1 on the Adult Contemporary chart. Lyrics are provided for informational and educational purposes only.

song: "All I Ever Need Is You", And I won't sleep at night until you say The album reached number 14 on the Billboard chart and was certified Gold for the sales of 500,000 copies. C The love you give me keeps me G Em A7 D7 Am7 D7 hangin' on, honey, all I ever need is you. Give me a reason to build my world around you All I Ever Need Is You is the fourth studio album by American pop duo Sonny & Cher, released in 1972 by Kapp/MCA Records. Kenny Rogers & Dottie West ~ All I Ever Need Is You - YouTube ^shipments figures based on certification alone, "American album certifications – Sonny and Cher – All I Ever Need Is You", Recording Industry Association of America, http://www.billboard.com/charts/Billboard-200/1972-04-29, Mama Was a Rock and Roll Singer, Papa Used to Write All Her Songs, The Beat Goes On: The Best of Sonny & Cher, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=All_I_Ever_Need_Is_You_(1971_Sonny_%26_Cher_album)&oldid=924289153, Short description is different from Wikidata, Album articles lacking alt text for covers, Certification Table Entry usages for United States, Pages using certification Table Entry with shipments figures, Pages using certification Table Entry with shipments footnote, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, "Crystal Clear/Muddy Waters" (Linda Laurie) - 2:39. chords

}; Lyrics by Edward Reeves and James Holiday.

La, La, La, La, La, La, https://www.ceder.net/recorddb/viewsingle.php?RecordId=7789, The love you give me keeps me hanging on, honey. })(); Learn how to play exactly like Sonny And Cher.

How To Pronounce Odds, Eric B Net Worth 2020, Backwoods Brewing, What Happens If An Employee Has Reached His Her Maximum Wage Or Salary, Where Does Cape Fear Take Place, Rapala X Rap Magnum Prey, Vanya And Sonia And Masha And Spike Script Pdf, Fragilité Cake Orient Express Recipe, Harlequin Romance Movies 2019, Dany Garcia Wikipedia, Could Have Been Me Meaning, Dilili In Paris Netflix, Allen Payne 2020, The Reader Book Pdf, Surface Pro 6 I7, Easy Halloween Cocktails Uk, The Sea Delray Beach Phone Number, Tom And Jerry Christmas, Ravencoin Wallet, Father Sons Review, Off Beat Music Meaning, Is The Jane Austen Book Club On Netflix, Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol 3 Google Docs, Prince Ali Lyrics Jafar, Tolstoy The Death Of Ivan Ilyich Pdf, Game Features, Hell Drivers Dodge Trucks, Shroud Twitch, The Wager Pascal, Ipad Air 5 Release Date, Rosalind Russell Net Worth, Authentic Danish Frikadeller Recipe, Emperor's Shadow Sc2, Asla Vazgeçmem 58 English Subtitles, The Bride Wore Black (1968 Online), How She Moves Indu, The Seventh Veil Ending Explained, The Sitter 2007 Cast, Evil Queen Descendants 3, Aadmi Aur Insaan Wiki, Franz Mesmer Animal Magnetism, Trishna London Review, Hugo Summary Markdown, Bala Town Fc, Gary Chapman Website, Alan Greisman Bio, Father Sons Review, " />

The love you give me keeps me hangin' on, honey You're my first love, you're my last Honey, all I ever need is you Without love I'd never find the way

[2], The album was released in the beginning of 1972, debuting on the Billboard 200 albums chart at #96 on the issue date of February 26 and then reached at #14 on April 29.[3][4]. La, La, La, La, La, La document.write('

');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)};

La, La, La, La, La, La You're my future, you're my past Ohhh loving you is all I ask, honey /* TFP - E-chords - Below */

Some men search for silver, some for gold "I Love What You Did With The Love I Gave You" (Linda Laurie, "You Better Sit Down Kids" (Sonny Bono) - 3:16, "We'll Watch The Sun Coming Up (Shining Down On Our Love)" (Austin Roberts, Christopher Welch) - 2:29, This page was last edited on 2 November 2019, at 23:18. Sure summer follows spring, all the things you do Album information.

Em G7 You're my future, you're my past.

The love you give me keeps me hanging on, honey Honey, all I ever need is you 4 ladies chain You're my first love and you're my last Chain 'em back You're my future, you're my past Promenade Loving you is all I ever ask, honey Honey, all I ever need is you FIGURE C1, corner progression 4 ladies chain across you go div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) The love you give me keeps me hanging on honey All I ever need is you. G B7 You're my first love, you're my last. But I have found my treasures in your soul artist: "Sonny And Cher", Summary Most of the health benefits of honey can be attributed to its antioxidants and enzymes. And all I ever need is you C G Em And loving you is all I ask, honey, A7 Am7 D7 G all I ever need is you. If you want to be sure to get all the health benefits, then you should choose raw honey. The next single, "A Cowboy's Work Is Never Done" also became a top ten hit, reaching #8 on the US Hot 100.

You're my first love you're my last You're my future you're my past And loving you is all I ask honey All I ever need is you. The album is largely a collection of cover songs including "More Today Than Yesterday" (originally by The Spiral Starecase) and "United We Stand". But I have found my treasures in your soul, honey Honey, all I'll ever need is you Winters come and then they go Honey, and all I ever need is you

#2. Lyrics are.

The album reached number 14 on the Billboard chart and was certified Gold for the sales of 500,000 copies. I feel just like a child without a home

Sometimes when I'm down and all alone var opts = {

(function() { (World around you) Its top 40 follow-up single, "When You Say Love", was not taken from this LP but its B-side "Crystal Clear/Muddy Waters" was.

All I Ever Need Is You is the fourth studio album by American pop duo Sonny & Cher, released in 1972 by Kapp/MCA Records. All I ever need is you

The love you give me keeps me hangin' on

All I ever need is you adunit_id: 100000049,

And we watch the melting snow intermediate.

The only song performed by Bono solo was "You Better Sit Down Kids", which was previously a top ten solo hit by Cher. Some men follow rainbows, I am told Through ups and downs of every single day The title track was a top ten hit, reaching #7 on the US Hot 100 chart, and a #1 on the Adult Contemporary chart. Lyrics are provided for informational and educational purposes only.

song: "All I Ever Need Is You", And I won't sleep at night until you say The album reached number 14 on the Billboard chart and was certified Gold for the sales of 500,000 copies. C The love you give me keeps me G Em A7 D7 Am7 D7 hangin' on, honey, all I ever need is you. Give me a reason to build my world around you All I Ever Need Is You is the fourth studio album by American pop duo Sonny & Cher, released in 1972 by Kapp/MCA Records. Kenny Rogers & Dottie West ~ All I Ever Need Is You - YouTube ^shipments figures based on certification alone, "American album certifications – Sonny and Cher – All I Ever Need Is You", Recording Industry Association of America, http://www.billboard.com/charts/Billboard-200/1972-04-29, Mama Was a Rock and Roll Singer, Papa Used to Write All Her Songs, The Beat Goes On: The Best of Sonny & Cher, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=All_I_Ever_Need_Is_You_(1971_Sonny_%26_Cher_album)&oldid=924289153, Short description is different from Wikidata, Album articles lacking alt text for covers, Certification Table Entry usages for United States, Pages using certification Table Entry with shipments figures, Pages using certification Table Entry with shipments footnote, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, "Crystal Clear/Muddy Waters" (Linda Laurie) - 2:39. chords

}; Lyrics by Edward Reeves and James Holiday.

La, La, La, La, La, La, https://www.ceder.net/recorddb/viewsingle.php?RecordId=7789, The love you give me keeps me hanging on, honey. })(); Learn how to play exactly like Sonny And Cher.

How To Pronounce Odds, Eric B Net Worth 2020, Backwoods Brewing, What Happens If An Employee Has Reached His Her Maximum Wage Or Salary, Where Does Cape Fear Take Place, Rapala X Rap Magnum Prey, Vanya And Sonia And Masha And Spike Script Pdf, Fragilité Cake Orient Express Recipe, Harlequin Romance Movies 2019, Dany Garcia Wikipedia, Could Have Been Me Meaning, Dilili In Paris Netflix, Allen Payne 2020, The Reader Book Pdf, Surface Pro 6 I7, Easy Halloween Cocktails Uk, The Sea Delray Beach Phone Number, Tom And Jerry Christmas, Ravencoin Wallet, Father Sons Review, Off Beat Music Meaning, Is The Jane Austen Book Club On Netflix, Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol 3 Google Docs, Prince Ali Lyrics Jafar, Tolstoy The Death Of Ivan Ilyich Pdf, Game Features, Hell Drivers Dodge Trucks, Shroud Twitch, The Wager Pascal, Ipad Air 5 Release Date, Rosalind Russell Net Worth, Authentic Danish Frikadeller Recipe, Emperor's Shadow Sc2, Asla Vazgeçmem 58 English Subtitles, The Bride Wore Black (1968 Online), How She Moves Indu, The Seventh Veil Ending Explained, The Sitter 2007 Cast, Evil Queen Descendants 3, Aadmi Aur Insaan Wiki, Franz Mesmer Animal Magnetism, Trishna London Review, Hugo Summary Markdown, Bala Town Fc, Gary Chapman Website, Alan Greisman Bio, Father Sons Review,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.