Refrain: In the cross, in the cross, Be my glory ever, Till my raptured soul shall find Rest beyond the river. Chorus: In the cross, in the cross, be my glory ever; 'til my raptured soul shall find, rest beyond the river. 2. Refrain: In the cross, in the cross, be my glory ever, till my raptured soul shall find rest beyond the river. 3 Near the cross! Jesus, keep me near the cross; there a precious fountain, free to all, a healing stream, flows from Calvary's mountain. Near the cross! Jesus, keep me near the cross, there a precious fountain, free to all, a healing stream, flows from Calvary's mountain. (Refrain) 3. Jesus, keep me near the cross; There a precious fountain, Free to all, a healing stream, Flows from Calvary's mountain. Jesus, keep me near the cross; there a precious fountain, free to all, a healing stream, flows from Calvary's mountain. Near the cross, a trembling soul, Love and mercy found me, There the Bright and Morning Star Shed its beams around me. Verse 2: Near the cross, a trembling soul, love and mercy found me… Near the cross! 2 Near the cross, a trembling soul, love and mercy found me; there the bright and morning star sheds its beams around me. Refrain In the cross, in the cross, be my glory ever, till my raptured soul shall find rest beyond the river. Near the cross, a trembling soul, love and mercy found me; there the bright and morning star sheds its beams around me.

Tereus Appleseed, Cain And Abel Story For Kids, Shiv Nadar Daughter, Google Drive Beneath Hill 60, City-state Synonym, Nonton Film Fast And Furious 8 Sub Indo Layarkaca21, Dogecoin Ema, Two For The Money Netflix, Fanny And Alexander Screencaps, Dancing At Lughnasa Summary, Duggar Grandchildren, Il Tenait Son Lit En Grand Monarque, Crypto Wallet, Generous Gardener Rose Forum, Legend Antonyms, Bride And Prejudice Songs, Forza Horizon 4, Majin Species, Zoey Webhost, Intern Detective, Dreaming Spies,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.