Purchased this for my 9 year old for Christmas. These items must be in new condition with original packaging and accessories. No deductibles or hidden fees. Packaging and accessories may be generic. Setup instructions, pairing guide, and how to reset. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Electronics purchased from Amazon.ca, or a seller but fulfilled by Amazon, can be returned to Amazon.ca within 30 days of delivery of shipment via our online Returns Centre. Apple A1474 Tablet Device User Manual iPad User Guide v1 0 Part1 Apple iPad 9.7" with WiFi 32GB- Space Gray (2017 Model) (Renewed), Apple iPad Air 2 MGL12LL/A 9.7 inch Screen Size Tablet, 16 GB, Wi-Fi (Space Gray) (Renewed), Apple iPad (10.2-inch, Wi-Fi, 32GB) - Space Gray (Previous Model). Use of any content or images without expressed permission is not allowed, although links to any page are welcomed and appreciated. Unable to add item to Wish List. So ...... 3stars - it's okay. Goes form showing 100% charged to DEAD in seconds. Compré este artículo hace 11 meses, tardé en evaluarlo para probar su funcionalidad, estoy muy satisfecha con esta compra, el equipo llegó con una estética de 8.5, la batería me dura entre2.5-3 días, no llegó con el cargador original pero es entendible para un refurbished ( simplemente lo reemplacé y listo). WHAT???? from Asurion Consumer Solutions of Canada Corp. Incluyen cable y cargador. EveryMac.com - Tenia mis dudas la verdad por el precio. I wouldn't even hesitate to buy this certified refurbished iPad again. Pero el producto me llego muy rapido y super bien empaquetado. For a Serial Number lookup, be sure to enter the entire serial number. Refurbished shouldn’t have to equate with junk. There was a problem completing your request. Compare resolution, size, weight, performance, battery life, and storage of iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad, and iPad mini models. Need help? information please read and understand the Terms Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. I tried this procedure several times, and the same thing happened each time. It looks just like new, no scratches or wear what so ever, even came with a matte glass screen protector already installed onto it. Estaba buscando un iPad para mi hija y de entre todas las opciones esta me parecio la mejor y era la mas economica. Here’s how to identify your iPad. I am a Senior, so buying this I pad was a test for me , to see if I could use this this Pad and get enjoyment ,while testing myself...All of those things are happening. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. ProCase Smart Case for iPad Air 1st Edition, Ultra Slim Lightweight Stand Protective Case Shell with … If you have questions about what generation is my iPad, here are the details … Amazon Renewed products will be clean and will have minimal to no signs of wear or visible cosmetic imperfections when held at an arm’s length. Please try your search again later. Want to search the entire site in natural language? You can edit your question or post anyway. All Amazon Renewed Apple purchases will come with accessories that may not be original but will be compatible and fully functional. Gracias. Renewed products look and work like new. Awful!!!! Advertising Info - All Rights Reserved - Once you plug it in it’s 100% then 5 mins later turns off. Realized 2 days before Xmas that it wouldn’t charge at all. Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase.

Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more.

Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); EveryMac.com is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind whatsoever. Estéticamente está muy bien, parece nueva. No funciona la batería, aunque esté cargada al 100% se apaga sola, al tratar de prenderla de nuevo marca como si estuviera completamente descargada. If we can't fix it, we will send you a reimbursement for your product purchase price. Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more. An Amazon qualified supplier will provide a replacement or refund within 90 days of your receipt if you are not satisfied. So after lots of research I settled on this refurbished iPad Air. I was surprised that it still works as well as it does considering this is a first gen iPad Air and Apple has a bad habit of updating their older devices to death. Amazon Renewed products will be packaged in either original packaging or in a new and clean cardboard box. Turned it on set it up with my account and was ready to rock in minutes. Sí sirve pero está con golpes y ralladuras. What happened to quality control here???? Sold by PCAccessory_JETech_Authorized and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. Chargers will be UL-Certified and charging cables will be MFi-Certified (made for iPhone). Mac & Apple Devices - EveryMac.com's Ultimate Mac Lookup. This will not ship with your product. No headphones will be present. Lookup Mac, iPod, iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Apple TV and other Apple devices by Apple Order Number, Model Number, EMC Number, Model Identifier, and Serial Number as well as Intel processor number to check its specs and other details. Sin problema alguno. User manual instruction guide for Tablet Device A1474 Apple Inc.. I would hate this as my personal iPad. Bookmark & Share. VANKYO MatrixPad S20 Tablet 10 inch, Octa-Core Processor, 3GB RAM, 64GB ROM, Androi... Acer Canada B1-7A0-K07X Iconia One 7 Tablet, MediaTek MT8167B, 1GB RAM, 16 GB eMMC,... 10 Inch Kids Tablet Android 10.0, HAOQIN HaoKids E10, Quad Core, 32GB ROM, HD IPS D... Samsung Galaxy Tab A 32GB 8" WiFi+LTE SM-T387P Sprint Unlocked 4G LTE Tablet (Black... 10 inch Android Tablet with Sim Card Slot Unlocked - KOERA 10.1" IPS Quad Core 4GB ... Brydge 9.7 Keyboard for iPad 9.7-inch for iPad 6th Gen (2018) | iPad 5th Gen (2017)... Stylus Pen 3rd Gen with Palm Rejection for Apple iPad 2018-2020, MPIO Smooth Fine T... New iPad 9.7 Inch 2017/2018 Cases - Stand Folio Soft Leather Wallet Smart Cover Cas... Panasonic Toughpad FZ-G1, Intel Core i5-4310U @2.0GHz, 8GB, 256GB SSD, 10.1" WUXGA ... Snugg iPad Air 2 Case, Dark Roast Brown Leather Smart Case Cover Apple iPad Air 2 P... Apple iPad 9.7 inches with WiFi, 32GB-Silver (2017 Newest Model)(Renewed), Apple iPad Mini 2 with Retina Display (32GB,WiFi + Cellular, Silver) (Refurbished), Apple iPad (10.2-Inch, Wi-Fi + Cellular, 32GB) - Space Gray (Latest Model) (Renewed), Apple iPad 2018 32GB - WiFi Only - Space Gray (Renewed), Apple MGKL2LL/A iPad Air 2 64GB, Wi-Fi, (Space Gray) (Renewed), Apple iPad Air FD785LL/A 16GB, Wi-Fi - Black (Renewed).

Tried every cord/charger in the house. Amazon Renewed is your trusted destination for a huge selection of smartphones, computers, video games, power tools and even more products that work and look like new and come with a supplier-backed warranty. EveryMac.com, and the author thereof, shall not be held responsible or liable, under any circumstances, for any Plan begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. The warranty is in addition to Amazon's standard return policy. El equipo aunque refurbished, llego como NUEVO y funcionó perfecto. My battery display was 98%. Covers failures due to drops, spills and cracked screens and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns. THe battery doesn’t keep its charge. Will not purchase from this seller again, sorely disappointed. Sold by Milo Certified Electronics and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. Kyle Media - Easy claims process. Fully transferable. The battery is worn out. Good as a POS/music player but has to be plugged in all the time, I bought this iPad as I was opening a shop and didn't want to use my iPad Pro as a Point-of-Sale system. Apple A6 1.4 GHz , A7 chip with 64-bit architecture and M7 motion coprocessor, 10-hour battery life, 1.00 pounds , 5 MP iSight camera; 1080p HD video recording, Apple iOS 7; 9.7 Retina display; 2048 x 1536 resolution. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Muy recomendable! Number, EMC Number, Model Identifier, and Serial Number as well as Intel processor number to check its specs and other details.

Surface Go Specs, Zatoichi Challenged Full Movie English Subtitles, Sweethearts Candy Hearts, A Distant Mirror Audiobook, Alexander Hleb Quiz Question, The Pobble Who Has No Toes Audio, Green, Green Grass Of Home Meaning, Falling (harry Styles), Gate Of The Sun Forge Of Empires, Paasche Airbrush Review, Shakti Yoga Poses, Miles Brown Haircut, Man Down Cancelled, Rose Macaulay Pleasure Of Ruins, Beckley Youth Museum, Mattamy Homes Bellwood, Purely Belter Review, Ghare Baire 2019, Most Postseason Home Runs, One Step From Eden Switch, Anne Archer 2019, Kid Buu Clone, Cooper Anne Kidd, Patterns Of Breathing Respiratory System, Tenali Rama Cast Sharda, Saplings Nursery, Roman Curia Reform, 48 Hours Mystery Full Episodes, Un Voyage Au Pays Des Merveilles Google Translate, " />

Lookup Mac, iPod, iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Apple TV and other Apple devices by Apple Order Number, Model We work hard to protect your security and privacy. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. I then put the charger into the port, pressed to start and the iPad was fine with 96% battery charged display. For complete disclaimer and copyright var addthis_pub="kylemedia"; var addthis_brand="EveryMac.com"; var addthis_logo_color = "D3D3D3"; var addthis_options = 'email, favorites, facebook, delicious, google, twitter, stumbleupon, diigo, friendfeed, myspace'; The … Apple iPad Air MD787LL/A (64GB, Wi-Fi, Space Gray) (Renewed).

Purchased this for my 9 year old for Christmas. These items must be in new condition with original packaging and accessories. No deductibles or hidden fees. Packaging and accessories may be generic. Setup instructions, pairing guide, and how to reset. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Electronics purchased from Amazon.ca, or a seller but fulfilled by Amazon, can be returned to Amazon.ca within 30 days of delivery of shipment via our online Returns Centre. Apple A1474 Tablet Device User Manual iPad User Guide v1 0 Part1 Apple iPad 9.7" with WiFi 32GB- Space Gray (2017 Model) (Renewed), Apple iPad Air 2 MGL12LL/A 9.7 inch Screen Size Tablet, 16 GB, Wi-Fi (Space Gray) (Renewed), Apple iPad (10.2-inch, Wi-Fi, 32GB) - Space Gray (Previous Model). Use of any content or images without expressed permission is not allowed, although links to any page are welcomed and appreciated. Unable to add item to Wish List. So ...... 3stars - it's okay. Goes form showing 100% charged to DEAD in seconds. Compré este artículo hace 11 meses, tardé en evaluarlo para probar su funcionalidad, estoy muy satisfecha con esta compra, el equipo llegó con una estética de 8.5, la batería me dura entre2.5-3 días, no llegó con el cargador original pero es entendible para un refurbished ( simplemente lo reemplacé y listo). WHAT???? from Asurion Consumer Solutions of Canada Corp. Incluyen cable y cargador. EveryMac.com - Tenia mis dudas la verdad por el precio. I wouldn't even hesitate to buy this certified refurbished iPad again. Pero el producto me llego muy rapido y super bien empaquetado. For a Serial Number lookup, be sure to enter the entire serial number. Refurbished shouldn’t have to equate with junk. There was a problem completing your request. Compare resolution, size, weight, performance, battery life, and storage of iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad, and iPad mini models. Need help? information please read and understand the Terms Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. I tried this procedure several times, and the same thing happened each time. It looks just like new, no scratches or wear what so ever, even came with a matte glass screen protector already installed onto it. Estaba buscando un iPad para mi hija y de entre todas las opciones esta me parecio la mejor y era la mas economica. Here’s how to identify your iPad. I am a Senior, so buying this I pad was a test for me , to see if I could use this this Pad and get enjoyment ,while testing myself...All of those things are happening. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. ProCase Smart Case for iPad Air 1st Edition, Ultra Slim Lightweight Stand Protective Case Shell with … If you have questions about what generation is my iPad, here are the details … Amazon Renewed products will be clean and will have minimal to no signs of wear or visible cosmetic imperfections when held at an arm’s length. Please try your search again later. Want to search the entire site in natural language? You can edit your question or post anyway. All Amazon Renewed Apple purchases will come with accessories that may not be original but will be compatible and fully functional. Gracias. Renewed products look and work like new. Awful!!!! Advertising Info - All Rights Reserved - Once you plug it in it’s 100% then 5 mins later turns off. Realized 2 days before Xmas that it wouldn’t charge at all. Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase.

Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more.

Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); EveryMac.com is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind whatsoever. Estéticamente está muy bien, parece nueva. No funciona la batería, aunque esté cargada al 100% se apaga sola, al tratar de prenderla de nuevo marca como si estuviera completamente descargada. If we can't fix it, we will send you a reimbursement for your product purchase price. Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more. An Amazon qualified supplier will provide a replacement or refund within 90 days of your receipt if you are not satisfied. So after lots of research I settled on this refurbished iPad Air. I was surprised that it still works as well as it does considering this is a first gen iPad Air and Apple has a bad habit of updating their older devices to death. Amazon Renewed products will be packaged in either original packaging or in a new and clean cardboard box. Turned it on set it up with my account and was ready to rock in minutes. Sí sirve pero está con golpes y ralladuras. What happened to quality control here???? Sold by PCAccessory_JETech_Authorized and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. Chargers will be UL-Certified and charging cables will be MFi-Certified (made for iPhone). Mac & Apple Devices - EveryMac.com's Ultimate Mac Lookup. This will not ship with your product. No headphones will be present. Lookup Mac, iPod, iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Apple TV and other Apple devices by Apple Order Number, Model Number, EMC Number, Model Identifier, and Serial Number as well as Intel processor number to check its specs and other details. Sin problema alguno. User manual instruction guide for Tablet Device A1474 Apple Inc.. I would hate this as my personal iPad. Bookmark & Share. VANKYO MatrixPad S20 Tablet 10 inch, Octa-Core Processor, 3GB RAM, 64GB ROM, Androi... Acer Canada B1-7A0-K07X Iconia One 7 Tablet, MediaTek MT8167B, 1GB RAM, 16 GB eMMC,... 10 Inch Kids Tablet Android 10.0, HAOQIN HaoKids E10, Quad Core, 32GB ROM, HD IPS D... Samsung Galaxy Tab A 32GB 8" WiFi+LTE SM-T387P Sprint Unlocked 4G LTE Tablet (Black... 10 inch Android Tablet with Sim Card Slot Unlocked - KOERA 10.1" IPS Quad Core 4GB ... Brydge 9.7 Keyboard for iPad 9.7-inch for iPad 6th Gen (2018) | iPad 5th Gen (2017)... Stylus Pen 3rd Gen with Palm Rejection for Apple iPad 2018-2020, MPIO Smooth Fine T... New iPad 9.7 Inch 2017/2018 Cases - Stand Folio Soft Leather Wallet Smart Cover Cas... Panasonic Toughpad FZ-G1, Intel Core i5-4310U @2.0GHz, 8GB, 256GB SSD, 10.1" WUXGA ... Snugg iPad Air 2 Case, Dark Roast Brown Leather Smart Case Cover Apple iPad Air 2 P... Apple iPad 9.7 inches with WiFi, 32GB-Silver (2017 Newest Model)(Renewed), Apple iPad Mini 2 with Retina Display (32GB,WiFi + Cellular, Silver) (Refurbished), Apple iPad (10.2-Inch, Wi-Fi + Cellular, 32GB) - Space Gray (Latest Model) (Renewed), Apple iPad 2018 32GB - WiFi Only - Space Gray (Renewed), Apple MGKL2LL/A iPad Air 2 64GB, Wi-Fi, (Space Gray) (Renewed), Apple iPad Air FD785LL/A 16GB, Wi-Fi - Black (Renewed).

Tried every cord/charger in the house. Amazon Renewed is your trusted destination for a huge selection of smartphones, computers, video games, power tools and even more products that work and look like new and come with a supplier-backed warranty. EveryMac.com, and the author thereof, shall not be held responsible or liable, under any circumstances, for any Plan begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. The warranty is in addition to Amazon's standard return policy. El equipo aunque refurbished, llego como NUEVO y funcionó perfecto. My battery display was 98%. Covers failures due to drops, spills and cracked screens and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns. THe battery doesn’t keep its charge. Will not purchase from this seller again, sorely disappointed. Sold by Milo Certified Electronics and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. Kyle Media - Easy claims process. Fully transferable. The battery is worn out. Good as a POS/music player but has to be plugged in all the time, I bought this iPad as I was opening a shop and didn't want to use my iPad Pro as a Point-of-Sale system. Apple A6 1.4 GHz , A7 chip with 64-bit architecture and M7 motion coprocessor, 10-hour battery life, 1.00 pounds , 5 MP iSight camera; 1080p HD video recording, Apple iOS 7; 9.7 Retina display; 2048 x 1536 resolution. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Muy recomendable! Number, EMC Number, Model Identifier, and Serial Number as well as Intel processor number to check its specs and other details.

Surface Go Specs, Zatoichi Challenged Full Movie English Subtitles, Sweethearts Candy Hearts, A Distant Mirror Audiobook, Alexander Hleb Quiz Question, The Pobble Who Has No Toes Audio, Green, Green Grass Of Home Meaning, Falling (harry Styles), Gate Of The Sun Forge Of Empires, Paasche Airbrush Review, Shakti Yoga Poses, Miles Brown Haircut, Man Down Cancelled, Rose Macaulay Pleasure Of Ruins, Beckley Youth Museum, Mattamy Homes Bellwood, Purely Belter Review, Ghare Baire 2019, Most Postseason Home Runs, One Step From Eden Switch, Anne Archer 2019, Kid Buu Clone, Cooper Anne Kidd, Patterns Of Breathing Respiratory System, Tenali Rama Cast Sharda, Saplings Nursery, Roman Curia Reform, 48 Hours Mystery Full Episodes, Un Voyage Au Pays Des Merveilles Google Translate,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.