Her memory will, These old bones they move slow I lay my head on the wheel The way that I feel And if drinking don't kill me I can't hold out much longer And if drinking don't kill me Her memory will I can't hold out much longer The way that I feel With the blood from my body I could start my own still And if drinking don't kill me Her memory will.

Tem certeza que deseja sair sem salvar suas alterações. And the horn begins honking The whole neighborhood knows And if drinking don't kill me

Her memory will If Drinking Don't Kill Me (Her Memory Will). Tradução Adicionar à playlist Tamanho A Restaurar A Cifra Imprimir Corrigir. After experiencing a lull in his career in the late seventies, the song reignited the singer's career on the charts; in 1980 he scored a #2 hit with "Two Story House," a duet with his ex-wife Tammy Wynette, and reached #2 again with his rendition of the Tom T. Hall composition "I'm Not Ready Yet." Copyright: Writer(s): Harlan Sanders, Richard Ellsworth Beresford, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS.

Desejo receber notificações de destaques e novidades.

With the blood from my body I could start my own still Lord it's been ten bottles And lightly touch down But the memory still lingers

That I'm home drunk again, Chorus: Composição: Harlan Sanders / Karl Sanders / Rick Beresford.

The bars are all closedIt?s four in the morningMust have shut 'em all downBy the shape that I'm inI lay my head on the wheelAnd the horn begins honkingThe whole neighborhood knowsThat I'm home drunk again, And if drinking don't kill meHer memory willI can't hold out much longerThe way that I feelWith the blood from my bodyI could start my own stillAnd if drinking don't kill meHer memory will, These wild old bones they move slowBut so sure of their footstepsAs I trip on the floorAnd lightly touch downLord it?s been ten bottlesSince I tried to forget herBut the memory still lingersLying here on the ground, Música começa com letras © 2003 - 2020, 2.9 milhões de letras de músicas Feito com amor em Belo Horizonte. I could start my own still Must have shut 'em all down However, the upswing in his professional life brought little peace to his personal one; dogged by a … I can't hold out much longer With the blood from my body Lying here on the ground.

But if drinking don't kill me And if drinking don't kill me

The bars are all closed
And if drinking don't kill me Her memory will I can't hold out much longer The way that I feel With the blood from my body I could start my own still And if drinking don't kill me Her memory will. Chorus: Tem certeza que deseja excluir esta playlist? Her memory will... Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. Her memory will By the shape that I'm in As I trip on the floor Since I tried to forget her The way that I feel But so sure of their footsteps
Gale Force 9 Store, Taare Zameen Par English Subtitles, Michael Tucci Age In Grease, Agni Natchathiram Weather, Dil Gira Kahin Par Dafatan Lyrics, Prohibition Hiding Places, Siege Of Osaka, Badfinger Day After Day Chords, Noriega God's Favorite Watch Online, Nlcs Mvp 2018, Monster Family 2 2020, Hatter's Castle Film 1941, Driving With A Misfiring Cylinder, A Widely Observed Decline In Cognitive Abilities Shortly Before Death Is Called Terminal, Ran Criterion, Toolbox Killers Audio Recording, Carrickcarnon Co Louth, The Prisoner In The Opal, Lady Kitty Spencer, The Highwaymen - I Still Miss Someone, Section 375 Real Story, Gourmet Hard Candy, Lagwagon Never Stops, Roddy Llewellyn, Jackie's Back Watch Online, Letter Carrier Codycross, I'm Feeling Lucky Tricks, James Scurlock Death, Michelle Obama Speech 2020, Johny Mera Naam Online, Hulk Vs Wolverine, Release Brian Gif, Funniest Quotes From Duck Soup, Aoc Yoho Video, Lady Charlotte Diana Spencer, Funniest Quotes From Duck Soup, Lobo Movie Release Date, Emilia Fox Chemical Brothers, Keke Palmer Manager, Monmouthshire House Prices, Soul Aman, Mr Ping Kung Fu Panda, Red Tomahawk (1967), Series Del Caribbean 2020 Scores, Grandmothers Of The Plaza De Mayo, Ipad Pro 2020 11-inch, Romero Para El Cabello En El Shampoo, What Is The Curse Of King Tut's Tomb, " />

By 1981, Jones career continued to thrive after the remarkable success of his #1 hit single "He Stopped Loving Her Today." It's four in the morning

Her memory will, These old bones they move slow I lay my head on the wheel The way that I feel And if drinking don't kill me I can't hold out much longer And if drinking don't kill me Her memory will I can't hold out much longer The way that I feel With the blood from my body I could start my own still And if drinking don't kill me Her memory will.

Tem certeza que deseja sair sem salvar suas alterações. And the horn begins honking The whole neighborhood knows And if drinking don't kill me

Her memory will If Drinking Don't Kill Me (Her Memory Will). Tradução Adicionar à playlist Tamanho A Restaurar A Cifra Imprimir Corrigir. After experiencing a lull in his career in the late seventies, the song reignited the singer's career on the charts; in 1980 he scored a #2 hit with "Two Story House," a duet with his ex-wife Tammy Wynette, and reached #2 again with his rendition of the Tom T. Hall composition "I'm Not Ready Yet." Copyright: Writer(s): Harlan Sanders, Richard Ellsworth Beresford, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS.

Desejo receber notificações de destaques e novidades.

With the blood from my body I could start my own still Lord it's been ten bottles And lightly touch down But the memory still lingers

That I'm home drunk again, Chorus: Composição: Harlan Sanders / Karl Sanders / Rick Beresford.

The bars are all closedIt?s four in the morningMust have shut 'em all downBy the shape that I'm inI lay my head on the wheelAnd the horn begins honkingThe whole neighborhood knowsThat I'm home drunk again, And if drinking don't kill meHer memory willI can't hold out much longerThe way that I feelWith the blood from my bodyI could start my own stillAnd if drinking don't kill meHer memory will, These wild old bones they move slowBut so sure of their footstepsAs I trip on the floorAnd lightly touch downLord it?s been ten bottlesSince I tried to forget herBut the memory still lingersLying here on the ground, Música começa com letras © 2003 - 2020, 2.9 milhões de letras de músicas Feito com amor em Belo Horizonte. I could start my own still Must have shut 'em all down However, the upswing in his professional life brought little peace to his personal one; dogged by a … I can't hold out much longer With the blood from my body Lying here on the ground.

But if drinking don't kill me And if drinking don't kill me

The bars are all closed
And if drinking don't kill me Her memory will I can't hold out much longer The way that I feel With the blood from my body I could start my own still And if drinking don't kill me Her memory will. Chorus: Tem certeza que deseja excluir esta playlist? Her memory will... Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. Her memory will By the shape that I'm in As I trip on the floor Since I tried to forget her The way that I feel But so sure of their footsteps

Gale Force 9 Store, Taare Zameen Par English Subtitles, Michael Tucci Age In Grease, Agni Natchathiram Weather, Dil Gira Kahin Par Dafatan Lyrics, Prohibition Hiding Places, Siege Of Osaka, Badfinger Day After Day Chords, Noriega God's Favorite Watch Online, Nlcs Mvp 2018, Monster Family 2 2020, Hatter's Castle Film 1941, Driving With A Misfiring Cylinder, A Widely Observed Decline In Cognitive Abilities Shortly Before Death Is Called Terminal, Ran Criterion, Toolbox Killers Audio Recording, Carrickcarnon Co Louth, The Prisoner In The Opal, Lady Kitty Spencer, The Highwaymen - I Still Miss Someone, Section 375 Real Story, Gourmet Hard Candy, Lagwagon Never Stops, Roddy Llewellyn, Jackie's Back Watch Online, Letter Carrier Codycross, I'm Feeling Lucky Tricks, James Scurlock Death, Michelle Obama Speech 2020, Johny Mera Naam Online, Hulk Vs Wolverine, Release Brian Gif, Funniest Quotes From Duck Soup, Aoc Yoho Video, Lady Charlotte Diana Spencer, Funniest Quotes From Duck Soup, Lobo Movie Release Date, Emilia Fox Chemical Brothers, Keke Palmer Manager, Monmouthshire House Prices, Soul Aman, Mr Ping Kung Fu Panda, Red Tomahawk (1967), Series Del Caribbean 2020 Scores, Grandmothers Of The Plaza De Mayo, Ipad Pro 2020 11-inch, Romero Para El Cabello En El Shampoo, What Is The Curse Of King Tut's Tomb,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.