[1] Rolfe, and the jazz standard "I'm Thru With Love". He worked with Fred Elizalde in London in 1929, then returned to New York City to play with Paul Whiteman. Keith Jarrett nahm ihn 1998 auf, erschienen auf The Melody at Night, with You. Vic Dickenson; Dion & the Belmonts; Ray Eberle & his Orchestra;

Juli 1931 in England ein (HMV 6049, Gesang: Sam Browne und Ella Logan). Auch Nat King Cole, Etta Jones und Lorez Alexandria hatten ihn in dieser Zeit in ihrem Repertoire. März 2017 um 11:04 Uhr bearbeitet. Ein Comeback hatte der Song 1959, als ihn Marilyn Monroe in Some Like It Hot (Regie Billy Wilder) interpretierte.

Die Musiker Fud Livingston und Matty Malneck schrieben die Ballade I’m Through with Love mit dem Liedtexter Gus Kahn; es blieb die einzige Kooperation der drei.

A brother, Walter, also a saxophonist, recorded in 1923-24 with Ted Weems' orchestra. Track listing. He co-wrote the jazz and pop standard "I'm Thru With Love".

The album spent ten weeks on the U.S. [2] It contained one Top 40 hit single, "I Wanna Hear It from Your Lips," which peaked at #35 on the Billboard Hot 100 in the same month.

Joseph Anthony (Fud) Livingston (April 10, 1906 – March 25, 1957) was an American jazz clarinetist, saxophonist, arranger, and composer. Hervorhebenswert sind laut Jazzstandards.com vor allem die Versionen von Bing Crosby, Kurt Elling, Ella Fitzgerald, Diana Krall, Carmen McRae und Dinah Washington. Classic Crosby Vol. It was also his second self-titled LP after the 1975 album of the same name. In 1985, country singer Louise Mandrell covered "Maybe My Baby." He essentially stopped writing and arranging at this point, though he occasionally performed in small-time venues in New York in the 1950s.

He did some arrangement work for Frankie Trumbauer and Bix Beiderbecke, including the nursery rhyme "Humpty Dumpty". His stint with Whiteman, which lasted from 1930 to 1933, was mainly as an arranger, though he played occasionally. Later in the 1930s he worked with Benny Goodman (1934), Jimmy Dorsey (1935–37), Bob Zurke, and Pinky Tomlin (1940). [1] Verwendung fand der Song auch in dem Woody-Allen-Film Everyone Says I Love You (1996), gesungen von Natalie Portman, Alan Alda, Edward Norton, Goldie Hawn und Woody Allen selbst, begleitet von Dick Hyman und Studioband. "I'm Thru With Love" was also used as a leitmotif in Woody Allen's 1996 musical comedy Everyone Says I Love You.

Livingston played on the 1928 Brunswick recording of "Room 1411" as a member of Benny Goodman's group Bennie Goodman and His Boys, which also featured Glenn Miller, Jimmy McPartland, Bud Freeman, and Ben Pollack. Later renditions were given by Nat King Cole; Lorez Alexandria; Woody Allen; Ray Anthony; Chet Baker; Marjorie Barnes; King Cole Trio; Marlene Cord; Howard Crosby; Lester Deane & the Jazz Masters; Johnny Desmond; Marilyn Monroe sings the song in the 1959 film Some Like It Hot.[2]. Maxine Sullivan; Ross Tompkins; Russ Tyrell; Steve Tyrell; Sarah Vaughan; Charlie Ventura; Roseanna Vitro; Per Henrik Walin; Ben Waltzer; George Wein; Joe Williams; and A Head In The Sky. Alfalfa from The Little Rascals.

Diese Seite wurde zuletzt am 17. Fud Livingston started out on accordion and piano before settling on saxophone. Bert Ambrose spielte ihn mit seinem Orchester am 15.

Ziggy Elman & his Orchestra; Eileen Farrell; Ella Fitzgerald; Helen Forrest; Johnny Frigo; Dizzy Gillespie; Genie Grant; Coleman Hawkins & his Orchestra; Lena Horne; Dick Hyman; Keith Jarrett; Etta Jones; Mike Jones; Sammy Kaye; Barney Kessell; Diana Krall; Jack Lemmon; Enoch Light; Magnolia Jazz Band; Govanni Mazzarino; Dave McKenna; Marilyn Monroe; John Pizzarelli; Arthur Prysock; Little Jimmy Scott; Ray Sherman; Dinah Shore;

Bing Crosby recorded the song that same year. All songs written by Eric Carmen except where indicated. 2, Some Of These Days, Original Recordings 1931-1933, Naxos Nostalgia, 2004. https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Fud_Livingston&oldid=974790470, Articles needing additional references from April 2013, All articles needing additional references, Wikipedia articles with MusicBrainz identifiers, Wikipedia articles with SNAC-ID identifiers, Wikipedia articles with WorldCat identifiers, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 25 August 2020, at 01:36.

Fud played with Tal Henry in Greensboro, North Carolina in 1923, then worked with Ben Pollack, the California Ramblers, Jean Goldkette, Nat Shilkret, Don Voorhees, and Jan Garber; he also recorded freelance with musicians such as Joe Venuti, Red Nichols, and Miff Mole. I’m Through with Love (auch I’m Thru with Love) ist ein Pop-Song, den Fud Livingston, Matty Malneck (Musik) und Gus Kahn (Text) verfassten und 1931 veröffentlichten.. [3] The song was also a medium adult contemporary hit in both the United States (#10) and Canada (#17). Die Musiker Fud Livingston und Matty Malneck schrieben die Ballade I’m Through with Love mit dem Liedtexter Gus Kahn; es blieb die einzige Kooperation der drei. "Spotlight" was featured as the B side of the 45 RPM. Fud Livingston is especially renowned for his 1931 composition "I'm Thru With Love", written together with Matty Malneck (music) and Gus Kahn (lyrics). Her version reached #8 on the U.S. Country singles chart. Fud Livingston started out on accordion and piano before settling on saxophone. He did some arrangement work for Frankie Trumbauer and Bix Beide I’m Through with Love (auch I’m Thru with Love) ist ein Pop-Song, den Fud Livingston, Matty Malneck (Musik) und Gus Kahn (Text) verfassten und 1931 veröffentlichten.[1]. "I'm Through With Love" was a minor follow-up hit in the U.S., reaching #87 on Billboard. https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Eric_Carmen_(1984_album)&oldid=845285994, Short description is different from Wikidata, Album articles lacking alt text for covers, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, "American as Apple Pie" (Carmen, Pitchford) – 3:46, This page was last edited on 10 June 2018, at 19:29. A brother, Walter, also a saxophonist, recorded in 1923-24 with Ted Weems' orchestra. His compositions included "Feelin' No Pain", recorded by Red Nichols and Lud Gluskin, "Imagination", "Humpty Dumpty", recorded by Frankie Trumbauer with Bix Beiderbecke, "Harlem Twist" with Chauncey Morehouse, "Sax Appeal", recorded by B.A.

It is performed by both Woody Allen and Goldie Hawn in the film. "I'm Through With Love" was a minor follow-up hit in the U.S., reaching #87 on Billboard.[1]. All songs written by Eric Carmen except where indicated.
Big Fat Liar Streaming, Pat Riley Children, Daisy Fuentes Clothing, Michael Jackson Documentary Hbo, Ripple Crypto, What Happened To God's Property, Aberdare Town Centre, Earn Crysta, Bhoot: Part One - The Haunted Ship Full Movie Watch Online, Mattie Moss Clark Son, Rocky And Bullwinkle Lion, Poirot The Hollow Watch Online, Cheapest Time To Travel To Cairns, What Is The Bill Clinton Record Thing, Billy Murray Daughter, Assassin Roblox, Admin Panel In Python, Usssa Baseball, Pinnacle Foods Australia, Longest Win Streak In American League, Bees Saal Baad Story, Gotham Foundry, Maria Bello Er, Aberdare National Park, Tyler Cameron Bachelorette, Happy Days British Slang, I Still Believe In Waltzes Lyrics, Madea Goes To Jail Google Drive, Country Road Outlet, Debs Clothing, The Take Screenprism, Primecoin Exchange, What's On In Aberaeron Tomorrow, Sonatine For Piano Meaning, Flaming Star Meaning, Resident Evil 6 Remake, Which Team Has Beaten Chelsea The Most, Breaking News Lehigh Valley, National League North Scores, Aag Aur Shola Full Movie 1986, Small Turbo For Sale, Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e Price, Where To Go Crabbing In Orange Beach Alabama, Kiss Of The Spider Woman Cast, One Piece Movie 8: Episode Of Alabasta, Reba Mcentire Daughter, Old Man Banjo Cover, Still Not A Player Piano, Jimmy Fallon Guest Schedule 2019, Rcb Vs Kkr 2017 Highlights, Memorial Day 2037, Poonam Gurung Wiki, Badonkadonk Land Cruiser, A Star Called Henry Audiobook, Home To You Cate Le Bon, Amazing Cakes, Javier Gutiérrez Height, Living Water Songs, 2020 Vice Presidential Debate Schedule, Mullingar Ireland, Chelsea 2020/21, Shogun Facts, Plague Of The Dead Book Series, Mortimer Sackler Climbing Rose, Shampoo Ingredients To Avoid, Bacardi 151, Ehky Ya Scheherazade Full Movie, Tasha Cobbs You Know My Name Mp3, Edson álvarez, Aya Of Yop City Trailer, Newborn Baby Gifts, Other Ways Of Saying Something, A Little Obsessed Equipment, What Does Starred Up Mean In British Slang, Summer With Monika 123movies, Regression And Correlation, Toosii Calls Lyrics, " />

Billboard album charts and reached its peak position of #128 in early March 1985. He never recorded as a leader. [2], https://de.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=I’m_Through_with_Love&oldid=163658393, „Creative Commons Attribution/Share Alike“. In 1985, country singer Louise Mandrell covered "Maybe My Baby." Her version reached #8 on the U.S. Country singles chart. Eric Carmen is the fifth album by rock and roll musician Eric Carmen. Der Song wurde zuerst 1931 von Henry Busse and His Orchestra für Victor aufgenommen, im folgenden Jahr von Bing Crosby für Brunswick Records. Fud played with Tal Henry in Greensboro, North Carolina in 1923, then worked with Ben Pollack, the California Ramblers, Jean Goldkette, Nat Shilkret, Don Voorhees, and Jan Garber; he also recorded freelance with musicians such as Joe Venuti, Red Nichols, and Miff Mole.

[1] Rolfe, and the jazz standard "I'm Thru With Love". He worked with Fred Elizalde in London in 1929, then returned to New York City to play with Paul Whiteman. Keith Jarrett nahm ihn 1998 auf, erschienen auf The Melody at Night, with You. Vic Dickenson; Dion & the Belmonts; Ray Eberle & his Orchestra;

Juli 1931 in England ein (HMV 6049, Gesang: Sam Browne und Ella Logan). Auch Nat King Cole, Etta Jones und Lorez Alexandria hatten ihn in dieser Zeit in ihrem Repertoire. März 2017 um 11:04 Uhr bearbeitet. Ein Comeback hatte der Song 1959, als ihn Marilyn Monroe in Some Like It Hot (Regie Billy Wilder) interpretierte.

Die Musiker Fud Livingston und Matty Malneck schrieben die Ballade I’m Through with Love mit dem Liedtexter Gus Kahn; es blieb die einzige Kooperation der drei.

A brother, Walter, also a saxophonist, recorded in 1923-24 with Ted Weems' orchestra. Track listing. He co-wrote the jazz and pop standard "I'm Thru With Love".

The album spent ten weeks on the U.S. [2] It contained one Top 40 hit single, "I Wanna Hear It from Your Lips," which peaked at #35 on the Billboard Hot 100 in the same month.

Joseph Anthony (Fud) Livingston (April 10, 1906 – March 25, 1957) was an American jazz clarinetist, saxophonist, arranger, and composer. Hervorhebenswert sind laut Jazzstandards.com vor allem die Versionen von Bing Crosby, Kurt Elling, Ella Fitzgerald, Diana Krall, Carmen McRae und Dinah Washington. Classic Crosby Vol. It was also his second self-titled LP after the 1975 album of the same name. In 1985, country singer Louise Mandrell covered "Maybe My Baby." He essentially stopped writing and arranging at this point, though he occasionally performed in small-time venues in New York in the 1950s.

He did some arrangement work for Frankie Trumbauer and Bix Beiderbecke, including the nursery rhyme "Humpty Dumpty". His stint with Whiteman, which lasted from 1930 to 1933, was mainly as an arranger, though he played occasionally. Later in the 1930s he worked with Benny Goodman (1934), Jimmy Dorsey (1935–37), Bob Zurke, and Pinky Tomlin (1940). [1] Verwendung fand der Song auch in dem Woody-Allen-Film Everyone Says I Love You (1996), gesungen von Natalie Portman, Alan Alda, Edward Norton, Goldie Hawn und Woody Allen selbst, begleitet von Dick Hyman und Studioband. "I'm Thru With Love" was also used as a leitmotif in Woody Allen's 1996 musical comedy Everyone Says I Love You.

Livingston played on the 1928 Brunswick recording of "Room 1411" as a member of Benny Goodman's group Bennie Goodman and His Boys, which also featured Glenn Miller, Jimmy McPartland, Bud Freeman, and Ben Pollack. Later renditions were given by Nat King Cole; Lorez Alexandria; Woody Allen; Ray Anthony; Chet Baker; Marjorie Barnes; King Cole Trio; Marlene Cord; Howard Crosby; Lester Deane & the Jazz Masters; Johnny Desmond; Marilyn Monroe sings the song in the 1959 film Some Like It Hot.[2]. Maxine Sullivan; Ross Tompkins; Russ Tyrell; Steve Tyrell; Sarah Vaughan; Charlie Ventura; Roseanna Vitro; Per Henrik Walin; Ben Waltzer; George Wein; Joe Williams; and A Head In The Sky. Alfalfa from The Little Rascals.

Diese Seite wurde zuletzt am 17. Fud Livingston started out on accordion and piano before settling on saxophone. Bert Ambrose spielte ihn mit seinem Orchester am 15.

Ziggy Elman & his Orchestra; Eileen Farrell; Ella Fitzgerald; Helen Forrest; Johnny Frigo; Dizzy Gillespie; Genie Grant; Coleman Hawkins & his Orchestra; Lena Horne; Dick Hyman; Keith Jarrett; Etta Jones; Mike Jones; Sammy Kaye; Barney Kessell; Diana Krall; Jack Lemmon; Enoch Light; Magnolia Jazz Band; Govanni Mazzarino; Dave McKenna; Marilyn Monroe; John Pizzarelli; Arthur Prysock; Little Jimmy Scott; Ray Sherman; Dinah Shore;

Bing Crosby recorded the song that same year. All songs written by Eric Carmen except where indicated. 2, Some Of These Days, Original Recordings 1931-1933, Naxos Nostalgia, 2004. https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Fud_Livingston&oldid=974790470, Articles needing additional references from April 2013, All articles needing additional references, Wikipedia articles with MusicBrainz identifiers, Wikipedia articles with SNAC-ID identifiers, Wikipedia articles with WorldCat identifiers, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 25 August 2020, at 01:36.

Fud played with Tal Henry in Greensboro, North Carolina in 1923, then worked with Ben Pollack, the California Ramblers, Jean Goldkette, Nat Shilkret, Don Voorhees, and Jan Garber; he also recorded freelance with musicians such as Joe Venuti, Red Nichols, and Miff Mole. I’m Through with Love (auch I’m Thru with Love) ist ein Pop-Song, den Fud Livingston, Matty Malneck (Musik) und Gus Kahn (Text) verfassten und 1931 veröffentlichten.. [3] The song was also a medium adult contemporary hit in both the United States (#10) and Canada (#17). Die Musiker Fud Livingston und Matty Malneck schrieben die Ballade I’m Through with Love mit dem Liedtexter Gus Kahn; es blieb die einzige Kooperation der drei. "Spotlight" was featured as the B side of the 45 RPM. Fud Livingston is especially renowned for his 1931 composition "I'm Thru With Love", written together with Matty Malneck (music) and Gus Kahn (lyrics). Her version reached #8 on the U.S. Country singles chart. Fud Livingston started out on accordion and piano before settling on saxophone. He did some arrangement work for Frankie Trumbauer and Bix Beide I’m Through with Love (auch I’m Thru with Love) ist ein Pop-Song, den Fud Livingston, Matty Malneck (Musik) und Gus Kahn (Text) verfassten und 1931 veröffentlichten.[1]. "I'm Through With Love" was a minor follow-up hit in the U.S., reaching #87 on Billboard. https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Eric_Carmen_(1984_album)&oldid=845285994, Short description is different from Wikidata, Album articles lacking alt text for covers, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, "American as Apple Pie" (Carmen, Pitchford) – 3:46, This page was last edited on 10 June 2018, at 19:29. A brother, Walter, also a saxophonist, recorded in 1923-24 with Ted Weems' orchestra. His compositions included "Feelin' No Pain", recorded by Red Nichols and Lud Gluskin, "Imagination", "Humpty Dumpty", recorded by Frankie Trumbauer with Bix Beiderbecke, "Harlem Twist" with Chauncey Morehouse, "Sax Appeal", recorded by B.A.

It is performed by both Woody Allen and Goldie Hawn in the film. "I'm Through With Love" was a minor follow-up hit in the U.S., reaching #87 on Billboard.[1]. All songs written by Eric Carmen except where indicated.

Big Fat Liar Streaming, Pat Riley Children, Daisy Fuentes Clothing, Michael Jackson Documentary Hbo, Ripple Crypto, What Happened To God's Property, Aberdare Town Centre, Earn Crysta, Bhoot: Part One - The Haunted Ship Full Movie Watch Online, Mattie Moss Clark Son, Rocky And Bullwinkle Lion, Poirot The Hollow Watch Online, Cheapest Time To Travel To Cairns, What Is The Bill Clinton Record Thing, Billy Murray Daughter, Assassin Roblox, Admin Panel In Python, Usssa Baseball, Pinnacle Foods Australia, Longest Win Streak In American League, Bees Saal Baad Story, Gotham Foundry, Maria Bello Er, Aberdare National Park, Tyler Cameron Bachelorette, Happy Days British Slang, I Still Believe In Waltzes Lyrics, Madea Goes To Jail Google Drive, Country Road Outlet, Debs Clothing, The Take Screenprism, Primecoin Exchange, What's On In Aberaeron Tomorrow, Sonatine For Piano Meaning, Flaming Star Meaning, Resident Evil 6 Remake, Which Team Has Beaten Chelsea The Most, Breaking News Lehigh Valley, National League North Scores, Aag Aur Shola Full Movie 1986, Small Turbo For Sale, Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e Price, Where To Go Crabbing In Orange Beach Alabama, Kiss Of The Spider Woman Cast, One Piece Movie 8: Episode Of Alabasta, Reba Mcentire Daughter, Old Man Banjo Cover, Still Not A Player Piano, Jimmy Fallon Guest Schedule 2019, Rcb Vs Kkr 2017 Highlights, Memorial Day 2037, Poonam Gurung Wiki, Badonkadonk Land Cruiser, A Star Called Henry Audiobook, Home To You Cate Le Bon, Amazing Cakes, Javier Gutiérrez Height, Living Water Songs, 2020 Vice Presidential Debate Schedule, Mullingar Ireland, Chelsea 2020/21, Shogun Facts, Plague Of The Dead Book Series, Mortimer Sackler Climbing Rose, Shampoo Ingredients To Avoid, Bacardi 151, Ehky Ya Scheherazade Full Movie, Tasha Cobbs You Know My Name Mp3, Edson álvarez, Aya Of Yop City Trailer, Newborn Baby Gifts, Other Ways Of Saying Something, A Little Obsessed Equipment, What Does Starred Up Mean In British Slang, Summer With Monika 123movies, Regression And Correlation, Toosii Calls Lyrics,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.