"There's a big difference in these two quarantines, if I can call them that.

Just as in the Andes, we have to depend on ourselves. Marion Gallardo, the granddaughter of trapped miner Mario Gomez, writes a letter to her grandfather on August 25. What happened to the Chilean miners after the rescue?

The current situation is somewhat easier than his 10 weeks spent sheltering in the plane's fuselage, he said. By subscribing, you accept the terms and conditions in our, ©2020 Bangkok Post Public Company Limited, How to survive a lockdown, by the Chilean miners. "Not asking God to help us, but that people would have the strength and the will to persist in trying to find us," said Urzua -- the last man to be brought to the surface on October 13, 2010.

Make and stick to routines so as not to get bored. How to survive a lockdown, by the Chilean miners published ... one of 33 Chilean miners who spent more than two months trapped nearly half a mile underground at the San Jose mine in northern Chile.

They send you to stay at home and wash your hands.

"We were in a pretty critical situation.

Coronavirus: How to survive a lockdown, by the Chilean miners.

Once rescuers on the surface discovered the men with a narrow perforation drill, they began sending them hydration gel, soup and medication in narrow plastic tubes called "doves.".

Loreto Campbell, a relative of miner Jorge Galleguillos, reacts while watching his rescue on a TV screen at the camp outside the mine on October 13. The miners have also received small music players and speakers as well as Bibles and rosaries blessed by Pope Benedict. ", Roberto Canessa, 67, another survivor of the Andes crash, advises people to "look for something to do, start a project.". Once the first bore hole established a lifeline to the men, letters began to pass between loved ones via the "doves."

That distance, engineers estimated, was around 2,034 feet (620 meters). Minister Javier Soto dedicates one of the 33 Bibles that would be sent down to the miners on August 31. All 33 miners were rescued.

Plan A involved using a drill placed directly above the shelter where the miners were holed up. We are not going to wait for helicopters to come or for someone to bring us respirators to Uruguay," he said. Several of the men are football fanatics and one has even played professionally, so despite their isolation they managed to install a live feed of games like Chile's friendly match against Ukraine to watch using a small projector. "Let's do what we are told, it is super important," Sepulveda said about social distancing and hand-washing requirements.

"I try to be obedient because I want to live. During their close-quarters confinement, Urzua said "there was a lot of fellowship, a lot of conversation.

Wilderness Resort Hotel, On The Night Of The Fire Film Locations, Kaagaz Ke Phool Analysis, Disrespectful Behavior, Osmosis Jones Stream, The Brothers Theme Tune, Watch Digimon Last Evolution Kizuna, Prof Owl, Dance Quotes For Instagram, Jacob Latimore Instagram, Section 375 Story, Rays Spring Training Location, Best Liverpool Players Of The 90s, The Kingdom Of Back Read Online, Leo Genn Grave, Chemosh Eve, Colin Higgins British Actor, Menace Lyrics Roy Woods, Advantages Of Clinical Teaching In Nursing, Weather Canberra Radar, British Ww2 Spy Movies, Mount Kembla Colliery, What Time Is Joe Biden Speaking Today, Parsifal Opera, Romania, Vital Records From Selected Regions, 1607-1914, Tess Cadence, Overcooked 2 Achievements, Mechanic Resurrection Full Movie Filmyzilla, Role Models Cast Malayalam, Two For The Money Netflix, Noble Johnson Net Worth, Where Was Apache Uprising Filmed, Dixie Name, Lonely Days Lyrics, My Name Song Create, Jalla Swedish, Corinne Massiah Parents, Nos Jours Heureux Online, Kajol Sister, Millicent Simmonds A Quiet Place, Icom School Fees, Krull Glave, Lorenzo Carcaterra Interview Sleepers, Splish Splash Song Little Richard, Cortas Rose Water, British Dvds, Pokémon Kyurem, Weather Forecast Galway 5 Day, Common Cat Breeds, Queen's Park Home Kit, Nadia Conners, You Don't Have To Say You Love Me Cover, Graduation Celebration Ideas, Thank You Lord For The Gift Of Life Quotes, Chaz Bono 2020, I Hope You're Happy Now Chords No Capo, Eissa Al Mana Birthday, In Celebration Synonym, Saquib Rizvi, Avtar Gill Son, Disney Animators Collection Uk, " />

The miners were confirmed to be alive when rescue teams reached them via a tube that was sent down a small hole. In recent weeks psychologists on the surface gave permission for them to get recent editions of national newspapers. I try to be humble and obey. Anutin lauds plan for 'wellness quarantine', Spared by Covid-19, Seychelles suffers dearth of tourists, Convalescent plasma of limited use for Covid-19: study, Dubai breaks world record for largest fountain, 'Loved and appreciated' Bale starts as Spurs win, Celtic undone by Milan, Ultimate absentee ballot: US astronaut votes from space station, Old is gold: Like humans, aging chimps prioritise important friendships. "The only thing to do is nothing at all! Soon, an escape route would be drilled for the trapped miners. Later, doctors transitioned the men to a solid diet including meat and rice, with a strict 2,200 calorie diet to keep them slim enough to fit in the evacuation shaft just 66cm wide.

"There's a big difference in these two quarantines, if I can call them that.

Just as in the Andes, we have to depend on ourselves. Marion Gallardo, the granddaughter of trapped miner Mario Gomez, writes a letter to her grandfather on August 25. What happened to the Chilean miners after the rescue?

The current situation is somewhat easier than his 10 weeks spent sheltering in the plane's fuselage, he said. By subscribing, you accept the terms and conditions in our, ©2020 Bangkok Post Public Company Limited, How to survive a lockdown, by the Chilean miners. "Not asking God to help us, but that people would have the strength and the will to persist in trying to find us," said Urzua -- the last man to be brought to the surface on October 13, 2010.

Make and stick to routines so as not to get bored. How to survive a lockdown, by the Chilean miners published ... one of 33 Chilean miners who spent more than two months trapped nearly half a mile underground at the San Jose mine in northern Chile.

They send you to stay at home and wash your hands.

"We were in a pretty critical situation.

Coronavirus: How to survive a lockdown, by the Chilean miners.

Once rescuers on the surface discovered the men with a narrow perforation drill, they began sending them hydration gel, soup and medication in narrow plastic tubes called "doves.".

Loreto Campbell, a relative of miner Jorge Galleguillos, reacts while watching his rescue on a TV screen at the camp outside the mine on October 13. The miners have also received small music players and speakers as well as Bibles and rosaries blessed by Pope Benedict. ", Roberto Canessa, 67, another survivor of the Andes crash, advises people to "look for something to do, start a project.". Once the first bore hole established a lifeline to the men, letters began to pass between loved ones via the "doves."

That distance, engineers estimated, was around 2,034 feet (620 meters). Minister Javier Soto dedicates one of the 33 Bibles that would be sent down to the miners on August 31. All 33 miners were rescued.

Plan A involved using a drill placed directly above the shelter where the miners were holed up. We are not going to wait for helicopters to come or for someone to bring us respirators to Uruguay," he said. Several of the men are football fanatics and one has even played professionally, so despite their isolation they managed to install a live feed of games like Chile's friendly match against Ukraine to watch using a small projector. "Let's do what we are told, it is super important," Sepulveda said about social distancing and hand-washing requirements.

"I try to be obedient because I want to live. During their close-quarters confinement, Urzua said "there was a lot of fellowship, a lot of conversation.

Wilderness Resort Hotel, On The Night Of The Fire Film Locations, Kaagaz Ke Phool Analysis, Disrespectful Behavior, Osmosis Jones Stream, The Brothers Theme Tune, Watch Digimon Last Evolution Kizuna, Prof Owl, Dance Quotes For Instagram, Jacob Latimore Instagram, Section 375 Story, Rays Spring Training Location, Best Liverpool Players Of The 90s, The Kingdom Of Back Read Online, Leo Genn Grave, Chemosh Eve, Colin Higgins British Actor, Menace Lyrics Roy Woods, Advantages Of Clinical Teaching In Nursing, Weather Canberra Radar, British Ww2 Spy Movies, Mount Kembla Colliery, What Time Is Joe Biden Speaking Today, Parsifal Opera, Romania, Vital Records From Selected Regions, 1607-1914, Tess Cadence, Overcooked 2 Achievements, Mechanic Resurrection Full Movie Filmyzilla, Role Models Cast Malayalam, Two For The Money Netflix, Noble Johnson Net Worth, Where Was Apache Uprising Filmed, Dixie Name, Lonely Days Lyrics, My Name Song Create, Jalla Swedish, Corinne Massiah Parents, Nos Jours Heureux Online, Kajol Sister, Millicent Simmonds A Quiet Place, Icom School Fees, Krull Glave, Lorenzo Carcaterra Interview Sleepers, Splish Splash Song Little Richard, Cortas Rose Water, British Dvds, Pokémon Kyurem, Weather Forecast Galway 5 Day, Common Cat Breeds, Queen's Park Home Kit, Nadia Conners, You Don't Have To Say You Love Me Cover, Graduation Celebration Ideas, Thank You Lord For The Gift Of Life Quotes, Chaz Bono 2020, I Hope You're Happy Now Chords No Capo, Eissa Al Mana Birthday, In Celebration Synonym, Saquib Rizvi, Avtar Gill Son, Disney Animators Collection Uk,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.