Lee Jung Hyun as Yang Hong Sub, Trailer:- In that show, they laid out the mechanics of the time travel elements, and its rules/setbacks/change it did in that universe. In 2021, his picture disappears from the ossuary, but Tae-yi doesn’t notice right away. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, Ep 1-4 were amazing, Ep 5-6 (Still pretty good/but it was more interaction of Jin-gyum and Tae-yi) It's still a good show but it could've been a masterpiece had it stayed in the Ep 1-2 range it started so strongly with. Jin-gyum places a tracking device in Hae-min’s mouth, and he tells Dong-ho that the other time travelers will come for Hae-min’s body, so he plans to track down their base and save Tae-yi. He tells Dong-ho that he thought they were the same person, too, until he saw them both on the same day (when he traveled back to 2010).

Broadcast period: 2020-Aug-28 to 2020-Oct-17 But just the fact that he’s trying and evolving is really nice to see. Of course, Do-yeon busts in and sneers that they may as well just take a bath together. Films just have more freedom to explore/really get into the nitty gritty of sci-fi. (function(d, s, id) { She asks if he’s sad about it, and he says in a totally emotionless voice, “Yes, I am.” HA. Jin-gyum recognizes Shi-young — she’d shown up at his mother’s funeral in 2010, and they’d briefly locked eyes. But my curiosity reigned so I watched Ep 9/10, and it dives a lot more into the sci-fi aspects which made this show such a blast. fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); But the way its been displayed here is awkward at times, not so much the scenes but the way its directed feels that way. Drama Korea Alice (2020) Subtitle Indonesia, Download Drama Korea Alice (2020) Subtitle Indonesia, Nonton Drama Korea Alice (2020) Subtitle Indonesia i see....ah tkem lol i don't even want to check it..so true i feel like sci-fi are more exciting with movies because the range is wider but still i like it when drama try this genre since we don't get many, i really want to know how this drama gonna end..i will watch again maybe after we have all eps, I found three female leads pretty unlikeable here. He’s learning to join in when there’s silly fun happening (that dance party! All the stuff about Tae-yi's birthday is a bit pointless with time travel unless she was careful to jump only ahead or back by exactly full years. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.

Your email address will not be published. She reaches up to scratch an itchy shoulder, and oh noooo, she’s got a radiation rash. She could have traveled to 2011 from 2021, or any other time that was/is/will-be in the future from the point of view of 2020 HQ, and then 2020 HQ wouldn't have records. They still have 6 episodes though so we may yet get a father-son duo? October 20, 2020 My Dangerous Wife – 나의 위험한 아내 (English subtitles) – Episode 05 Eighteen Again – 18 어게인 (English subtitles) – Episode 09 ohhh really? JAM Entertainment menyampaikan,... ingintau.net- Pada tanggal 6 Agustus, JYP Entertainment menyampaikan kabar tak menyenangkan untuk penggemar TWICE. He goes outside, and everything is frozen there, too. In the present (2020), Jin-gyum watches Hae-min’s body being taken away and tries to call Tae-yi, but naturally her phone isn’t working. She asks if he wants to go for samgyupsal and soju, reminding him again of his mother’s final birthday, and they head out together. After falling off the roof of a high-rise with Hae-min, Tae-yi finds herself unexpectedly in the year 2021. Baek Soo Chan, Kim Hee Sun, Joo Won, Choi Won Young, Kwak Shi Yang, Lee Jae Yoon, Lee Da In, Bae Hae Seon, Yeonwoo, Song Ji Hyuk, Moon Woo Jin, Kim Ji Yoo, Nam Kyung, Hwang Seung Eon, Kim Byung Ok, Jung Wook, Kim Sang Ho, Lee Jung Hyun, Choi Jung Woo, Also Known As: Hotel Aelliseu,Aelliseu,호텔 앨리스,Hotel Alice,Aelriseu. He hurries there, and he sees her standing in front of an empty ossuary. Scene would have been better with a desktop. Screenwriter: You... ingintau.net - Pada tanggal 6 Agustus, agensi yang menaungi Jo Jung Suk, JAM Entertainment menyampaikan kabar bahagia terkait aktor mereka dan keluarganya. – Official Trailer We see them standing in the same place, but separated by time. Drama ‘Was It Love?’ dan ‘She Knows Everything’ Dapat Rating Rendah? Feeling guilty for not protecting Tae-yi, he angrily demands that Jin-gyum tell him what he knows. Outside, she asks if Jin-gyum really didn’t get her a birthday gift, then says the cake is enough, then pouts that she’s only getting him cake for his birthday, hee.
Dong-ho calls Jin-gyum to say that they’ve located Tae-yi at the cemetery.

Tae-yeon is surprised to see her, as she’s supposedly in Spain for a month with someone named Mr. Kim. Joo Won as Park Jin Kyum

Do-yeon tells Tae-yi that falling in love is the fastest thing in the world. Which sucks b/c there are a lot of great elements here. At this point, I’m not sure if he’s Teacher or if this is all a huge misdirection, since all the “evidence” we’ve seen could easily weigh on either side. it's my first time hearing that drama...lmao the way 2013 drama did better...the other sci-fi dramas that i watched are Circle and 365..i think sci-fi genre better off with movie, when they make it into drama it's dragging a lot...i still don't know if i should pick up Alice again..maybe if they make minhyuk, taeyi, jigyeom as happy family then i will lol, Yeah, its a good drama that lays out its rules in an interesting but logical way. I find Jin-gym to be a bland character, I remember Joo Won said that the director promised him that he'll show off his cool, handsome, and action sides as a result of JW choosing Alice over 70 other dramas. I am a journalist fascinated by Korean drama and film. Jin-gyum looks unsettled, and later Captain Go reminds him that his mother’s memorial is tomorrow, but Jin-gyum refrains from asking Captain Go whatever he was going to ask. I really feel like the world building of Alice (2050 and 2020) are well interpreted.

I think the PD/Writer of the show wants to display the love of family/and how that connection doesn't waiver in either timeline (past/future/present). Actually, a lot of KHS’s lines this episode reminded me of FAITH. She goes to the police station looking for Jin-gyum, only to learn that he died almost a year ago. It is a shame how the writer and PD put in romantic tensions between Tae-yi and Jin-gyum, that is has put a lot of people off of this show. Shi-young notices him tailing her and orders her driver to speed up. He writes more notes asking if she’s in the house, urging her not to be scared, and promising to save her no matter what year she’s in. She quickly leaves the room, and I don’t think Jin-gyum is convinced. I think most of us would have been pleasantly surprised/more invested had it been about Hotel Alice and Min-hyuk. Title: Su Yu Drama romansa terbaru dari JTBC ‘Probability’ telah mengunggah beberapa foto penampakan dari para pemain drama tersebut yang dimulai dari pasangan utama Ong Seong Wu... Pada 9 Juli, JTBC mengumumkan, “Aktor Yeon Woo Jin dan Han Sun Hwa dikonfirmasi untuk membintangi ‘Undercover. She opens her laptop, and a picture pops up of her and Jin-gyum together. The whole scene where he held a gun to Oh-won’s head seems pretty damning, as well as the mark behind his ear that might be for the device that the illegal time travelers have. Chinese Title: 你微笑时很美 / Ni Wei Xiao Shi Hen Mei We see that behind his left ear, there’s a mark on Captain Go’s head that looks like a backwards epsilon.

Jin-gyum looks around and realizes that everything is still, not just the bullet. // Load the SDK asynchronously Cheol-am holds Shi-young responsible, since it was her team that was supposed to be observing yet they somehow missed it. }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk')); Our leads are growing closer to learning the truth about time travel and their roles in its discovery and (hopefully) ending, though mostly they’re still flailing around without much clear direction. He asks Shi-young where Tae-yi is, but she just tells him not to look for her. Soon Hae-min’s body goes predictably missing, and Dong-ho calls Jin-gyum, who quickly starts tracking the body’s location. Bummer :((. As ide from my frustration with her at the moment, one thing I’ve noticed is what a positive influence Tae-yi has had on Jin-gyum. Kim Young-kwang to star opposite Choi Kang-hee in Hello? All this time, Min-hyuk has seen Jin-gyum as the enemy and repeatedly tried to neutralize or even kill him, but now he knows that this man is his child. The only K-drama sci-fi show I've watched that didn't use Time travel/sci-fi as a plot device was Nine: 9 Time Travels. She explains that she was traveling and realized how precious family is, and when Tae-yeon asks when and where she went, she gives them the same answer Jin-gyum once gave her: “Somewhere very close, yet very far.”. Detektif itu berusaha mencegah hal-hal negatif terjadi melalui ‘Alice’, tetapi akhirnya bertemu dengan versi pacarnya yang sudah meninggal, seorang ahli fisika yang brilian yang tampaknya memegang kunci perjalanan waktu. In 2020, Jin-gyum is looking at a storyboard of everything that’s happened when Dong-ho comes to tell him that CCTV cameras caught Tae-yi falling from the roof, but not hitting the ground. It blew my mind, and its sad how a drama from 2013 did the time travel aspect in a clear/intelligent/exciting way that feels like an anomaly now. fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); Tae-yi arrives home that night to find Jin-gyum trying to wash his hair one-handed so as not to get his bandage wet. i feel bad Doyeon too i feel like the writer use her as the cause of development in the leads' relationship... Do Yeon is clingy yes, but she's the one who helped him be more social/fit more into society. A verification email has been sent to your new email address. Premiere Watch: Alice, Missing: The Other Side, Joo-won and Kim Hee-sun unravel time in new teaser for Alice, Joo-won, Kim Hee-sun, Kwak Shi-yang up for time-traveling drama Alice. It sucks because there are lots of cool and great aspects on display here. Jin-gyum guesses that something must happen to him in the future, but Tae-yi doesn’t want to tell him the truth so she lies that he’s doing fine. The character that I feel the most for is Min-hyk 100%.

Berdasarkan serial BBC dengan nama yang sama, “Undercover”... Ingintau.net - Drama terbaru ‘Was It Love?’ dan ‘She Knows Everything’ telah menayangkan episode pertamanya masing-masing. She assumes that they’re shacking up together, but Tae-yi tells her that there’s another girl living there, too. Language: Mandarin Captain Go heads down some stairs to a concrete bunker, where Oh-won is still being held captive. Jin-gyum watches, mystified, as the bullet stops in midair just inches from his face. cookie : true, // enable cookies to allow the server to access IA. The coroner at Alice finds a tiny device embedded behind Hae-min’s left ear, under a mark that looks identical to Captain Go’s, and tells Min-hyuk that this is how the illegal time travelers manage to travel without using the gate. I think you should tbh! ), so there’s really no excuse for her not to tell him about it. It is the only coin you have, and only you can determine how it will be spent. And also the relationship chart listed by SBS had no romantic ties with Jin-gyeom and Tae-yi. I think the show is still fun to watch, and it hasn't gone TKEM levels of head hurting (I heard TKEM's rules were confusing/didn't make sense). Looking for Jin-gyum, she runs to his mother’s house where they were staying, but it’s obviously been empty for quite a while. She even stepped into the wrong point in the future. Same here. He dodges the bullet but takes a foot in the face, and when he gets off the floor, Shi-young shoots him in his left arm.

I don’t really know what to think, but I’m dying to know more then “Captain Go seems awfully suspicious!”.

Cambrian Oil Lamp, Chelsie Kyriss, Christmas Wishes For Love, Friendship's Death 2020, Ay's Tomb, Joe Better Days Lyrics, The Final Countdown - Piano Easy Slow, Fielding, Joseph Andrews Is A Burlesque Based On, Al-taqwa College Outbreak, Lobo Movie Release Date, Legend Of The Fist The Return Of Chen Zhen Dual Audio 480p, Kinsey Wolanski Surgery, Polo Grounds Dimensions, Concrete Angel True Story, Touché Turtle The Big Bite, Monty Python Genre, Look At Us Lyrics And Chords, Noorie Cast, Jo Min Ki Wife, Example Of Surplus Value, World Series 2020, Is Stephen Jackson Married, Rick Baker Net Worth, Home Alone 3 - Watch Online, Google Maps Ireland, Spaghetti Models Isaias, Hodel Family, Dominic Ng, Wonders Of The Sea 3d Dvd, Fools Rush In Full Movie, Tammy Collins Age, Shadowlands Beta Opt-in, What Is Attraction In Science, Centralia, Pa Mine Disaster, Gene Autry - Frosty The Snowman, Buster Posey Hall Of Fame, Hubble Telescope Live, Green Fish Movie, 10 Cloverfield Cast, Pony League World Series 2020, Le Derrière Paris Menu, Romero Condimento Inglés, Carmarthenshire Houses, One Of The Good Ones Meaning, Mana Ashida Age, Let The Good Times Roll Witcher 3, Shane Deary 2019, Serbia History Facts, Collateral Movie Online With English Subtitles, Send My Love Tik Tok, Are The Bachelors Still Alive, House Of 9 Full Movie Watch Online, My Name Song Create, Huang Bo Monkey King, Disney Movies 2024, Pokémon Movie 24, Man-at-arms Masters Of The Universe, Joseph Mawle Partner, Manuel Noriega Bo2, The Idle Class (1921), Wissam Al Mana Wife, Alejandro Rey Son, Sligo Carricklea, Blood Samurai Races Roblox, Full Metal Crown, Saturnin Cipher, Motels Billings, What Is Deviant Art, Richest Person In Japan In Yen, Ajax Formation 2018/19, Library Illinoi, Mattea Conforti Age, Where To Watch Born In East La, Iain Banks Quotes, I Wouldn't Trade It For The World Lyrics, Felicity Huffman Daughter, Jobs In American Samoa,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.