Aishwarya, Abhishek and Aaradhya arrive in Mumbai after holidaying in Rome Parineeti Chopra goes all out for Girl On The Train remake Aishwarya, Abhishek and Aaradhya arrive in Mumbai after holidaying in Rome Photos: Filmmaker Atlee and wife attend Shah Rukh Khan’s birthday bash in Mumbai

Parineeti Chopra is looking forward to visiting England for The Girl on the Train remake. 28 VIDEOS | 178 IMAGES. To Start receiving timely alerts please follow the below steps: #Filmibeat: Best Of 2018. The Girl On The Train: Parineeti Chopra and Kirti Kulhari share a hug after their first scene together, Parineeti Chopra says no booze please, despite playing an alcoholic character, Kirti Kulhari and Aditi Rao Hydari to star in Parineeti Chopra starrer The Girl On The Train, Parineeti Chopra starrer The Girl on The Train remake goes on floors; film to release in 2020. I want to only concentrate on acting – go every day to set, come back to the hotel, work on my character and go to sleep. Mira is a Bollywood adaptation of Hollywood mystery-thriller 'The Girl on the Train', directed by Tate Taylor and written by Erin Cressida Wilson. Parineeti Chopra starrer The Girl on The Train remake goes on floors; film to release in 2020.

Here click on the “Settings” tab of the Notification option.

To start receiving timely alerts, as shown below click on the Green “lock” icon next to the address bar. Her film with Arjun Kapoor, Sandeep Aur Pinky Faraar will be releasing soon.

Saina Biopic: Parineeti Chopra will be tagging her trainer along for her upcoming shoot schedules! Dolly Kitty Aur Woh Chamakte Sitare Review, Shubh Mangal Zyada Saavdhan Public Review, BHOOT: Part One – The Haunted Ship Public Review, Ramaraju For Bheem - Bheem Intro - RRR Movie |…, Suraj Pe Mangal Bhari | Official Trailer | Diljit…, RRR - Official Teaser | Ram Charan | Jr. NTR |…, BellBottom | Official Teaser | Akshay Kumar,…, Mere Desh Ki Dharti: Song Teaser | Anant Vidhaat…, Harami | Official Trailer | Emraan Hashmi. Bollywood Hungama News Network. Based on the 2015 bestseller by Paula Hawkins, the film narrates the story of a divorcee woman who gets entangled in a shocking missing person’s investigation that throws her life to the brink.

It is the story of recently divorced woman who commtes daily in a train and fantasizes about a seemingly perfect couple who live in a house that her train passby. Filmmakers are planning to release the movie in 2020.

For all the latest Entertainment News, download Indian Express App.

R | 1h 52min | Crime, Drama, Mystery | 7 October 2016 (USA) 0:31 | Trailer. Click on the “Options ”, it opens up the settings page. Copyright © 2020 The Indian Express [P] Ltd. All Rights Reserved, Parineeti Chopra on The Girl on the Train remake: It's a role I've never experienced before, 'Chup chaap bungla chhaap': Veteran BJP hand’s new LJP pitch, Higher education in Bihar: Young voters, but under most heads, a poor report card, The picture of a university: AMU Kishanganj centre flounders, Manifesto ‘Promise No.

Parineeti Chopra will shoot the official remake of Hollywood hit film The Girl on the Train over a span of two months in England. Parineeti Chopra to sport a new hair colour for Girl on the Train! Hurry up & vote!

1’: BJP injects free Covid vaccine in Bihar elections, Opposition parties slam politics over pandemic, EC unlikely to object, Bihar crimes: Nitish’s 15 years — Murders, abduction for ransom down, stretched police, In jute belt, Nitish all the way: ‘Got jal, bijli, only lack PDS’, Kanhaiya Kumar: 'It's not a referendum on Modi, the anger is against Nitish', https://images.indianexpress.com/2020/08/1x1.png, here to join our channel (@indianexpress), Tanya Maniktala on A Suitable Boy: Lata will inspire many young girls even today, Mirzapur 2 actor Anjum Sharma: Sharad Shukla will change the system and the rules of the game, Mirzapur 2 first impression: More of the same, What to watch on October 23: Comedy Couple is streaming on ZEE5, 16 celebrity pics you should not miss today. So yes, no fun and games there.”. The film is based on Paula Hawkins’ 2015 runaway bestseller, The Girl On The Train.The psychological thriller will be produced by Reliance Entertainment, who have procured the rights of the book and the film and will be adapting it from an Indian story telling perspective.While the original film was directed by Tate Taylor starring Emily Blunt, Rebecca Ferguson, Luke Evans and Justin Theroux, the Hindi remake will … Laila Majnu actor Avinash Tiwary to play the male lead in the Parineeti Chopra starrer The Girl On The Train remake, Parineeti Chopra begins prepping for The Girl On The Train with an ‘old friend’, Parineeti Chopra is okay with the audience comparing her performance to Emily Blunt’s in The Girl On The Train. Since people have seen Emily Blunt portray the character in the original film, Parineeti wants to bring in something “refreshingly new to the screen”. The Girl on the Train ( 2016) The Girl on the Train. The Namaste England actor will begin preparing for this diabolical thriller from mid-June and will start shooting for the film in mid-July. The film stars Emily Blunt, Rebecca Ferguson, Haley Bennett, Justin Theroux, Luke Evans, Allison Janney, Édgar Ramírez, and Lisa Kudrow. The Namaste England actor will begin preparing for this diabolical thriller from mid-June and will start shooting for the film in mid-July.

Dr Reddy’s isolates data centre services after cyber attack, Vaccine 'politics': Why BJP's Bihar move comes as a surprise to states, Watch: Priest raises hand to bless little girl, she gives him a high five, Netizens react with memes and jokes as onion price soars in the country, India’s finest swimmers back in the pool after five months, Sunrisers stay alive in playoff race with facile win over Rajasthan Royals, Opposition must think harder about political economy of protest to counter new political economy of reform, Navratri 2020 Day 7: Pack a punch with green outfits on this auspicious day, The wait is over, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro pre-orders begin, CSK vs MI Predicted Playing 11, IPL 2020 Live Updates, [October] Best smartphones under Rs 10,000, Explained Ideas: Key features of the political economy of the Modi model, NGT stresses on fulfilling nine agendas pertaining to National Air Clean Programme in Chandigarh, Flipkart to purchase 7.8 per cent stake in Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail for Rs 1,500 crore, Landing soon in encroachers’ mail, phone inbox: e-Challan, Pune: Businessman Gautam Pashankar goes missing, leaves note behind, SRH vs RR: It was do-or-die game for me, says Vijay Shankar, Explained: Why commentator Isa Guha hit back at ‘Boycott’s replacement’ report, Corbusier’s light post at Rose Garden vandalised, John Abraham and Divya Khosla Kumar start shooting for Satyameva Jayate 2, Rajkummar Rao: There is a real demand for stories from the heartland, Randeep Hooda and Ileana D’Cruz to star in Unfair & Lovely, Ramnath Goenka Excellence in Journalism Awards, Statutory provisions on reporting (sexual offenses), This website follows the DNPA’s code of conduct. Ltd. All Rights Reserved. The Indian Express is now on Telegram. The film stars Parineeti Chopra playing the role of an alcoholic divorcee who gets embroiled in a missing person’s investigation and co stars Aditi Rao, Kirti Kulhari and introduces British star Sammy Jonas Heaney .

Here click on the “Privacy & Security” options listed on the left hand side of the page. Usually, England is always a holiday spot for me but this time it’s going to be like school.

Parineeti Chopra will shoot the official remake of Hollywood hit film The Girl on the Train over a span of two months in England. Click on the Menu icon of the browser, it opens up a list of options. Scroll down the page to the “Permission” section . A divorcee becomes entangled in a missing persons investigation that promises to send shockwaves throughout her life. Parineeti Chopra and Aditi Roa playing lead roles in this film, while Kirti Kulhari plays the role of a british cop. The Girl on the Train is an upcoming Indian Hindi-language mystery thriller drama film directed by Ribhu Dasgupta and produced under the banner of Reliance Entertainment.

Complete The Girl On The Train Bollywood Remake Story, The Girl On The Train Bollywood Remake Comments, Bigg Boss Hindi Season 14 Contestants List, Best Bollywood Songs Of SP Balasubrahmanyam, Bollywood Actresses Who Have Undergone Cosmetic Surgeries. She says, “I am going to be working really hard on my role. Parineeti is currently working on badminton icon Saina Nehwal’s biopic, directed by Amole Gupte. A pop up will open with all listed sites, select the option “ALLOW“, for the respective site under the status head to allow the notification. Click here to join our channel (@indianexpress) and stay updated with the latest headlines. Did you know these 10 things about Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge?

Mira is a Bollywood adaptation of Hollywood mystery-thriller 'The Girl on the Train', directed by Tate Taylor and written by Erin Cressida Wilson.

Parineeti Chopra to be the new face of Avon’s True Make-up Range! Girl On The Train: Parineeti Chopra to shoot on real trains to get in to the skin of her character, Parineeti Chopra reveals how she was pranked by Rohit Shetty on Golmaal Again and it is hilarious, Rakul Preet Singh : Arjun Kapoor and Rakul Preet Singh's Next Movie, Fatima Sana Shaikh : Suraj Pe Mangal Bhari Movie, Shah Rukh Khan and Aryan Khan attend another IPL match but Suhana Khan’s expressions steal the show as Mumbai…, 22 Years Of Kuch Kuch Hota Hai: Karan Johar celebrates the day with throwback video of Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol…, Bobby Deol starrer Aashram: Chapter 2 to premiere on November 11, Priyanka Chopra’s SUPER HOT Leaked Scene From Quantico Season 2, “She told me to keep her Bigg Boss 14 looks girly”, Jasmin Bhasin’s stylist spills beans on the actress’…, Shah Rukh Khan back to shoot after 870 days, set to announce a film after 1500 days and gears up for a HIT…, Neither of the 2 Sushant Singh Rajput bio-pics will be made, Amitabh Bachchan to be paid more than Deepika Padukone for director Nag Ashwin’s Telugu film featuring Prabhas.

The film follows an alcoholic divorcée named Rachel who … She adds, “For me to remain in the mood and for the crew to remain in the flow of things we decided to shoot this film in one schedule in England, we will be going in July. Of course, England is home so I look forward to having my usual time with my friends and everybody that I know for so many years but mainly I think this time England is going to become my University again and I will become a student again because I am going to treat it like that to deliver the best possible performance. It’s a complete contrast to the kind of personality that is associated with me, so I am excited as an actor to do something completely new.”, Parineeti has studied in England and hence she is looking forward to visiting the place again. Parineeti Chopra will next be seen in the official Hindi remake of ‘The Girl In The Train’. Aug 5, 2019 - 12:29 pm IST. Once the changes is done, click on the “Save Changes” option to save the changes. The Girl on the Train is a 2016 American psychological thriller film directed by Tate Taylor and written by Erin Cressida Wilson, based on British author Paula Hawkins' popular 2015 debut novel of the same name. Copyright © 2020 Hungama Digital Media Entertainment Pvt. R Madhavan On RHTDM Sequel: For That To Happen, .. Shah Rukh Khan To Play Double Role In Atlee's Ne.. Yami Gautam Reveals She Was Diagnosed With Dengu.. Sapna Pabbi Slams Reports Claiming She Has Gone .. Navratri 2020 Song Of The Day - ‘Ghoomar' From.. Rhea Chakraborty’s Brother Showik’s Bail Ple.. Do you want to clear all the notifications from your inbox? Parineeti confirmed the same with indianexpress.com, and said, “I am super excited to be shooting this film because this is a role that I have never experienced before, read before and I think the audience has never experienced this kind of acting piece from me.

South Asia Countries And Capitals, How Old Is Zach Bates, Derek Fisher Wife, Javier Gutiérrez Height, Animal Horror Movies, Triple Tap Destiny 2 Emblem, Hell Drivers Trucks, Life Tv Show Season 3, Algiers Airport Information, Regalia Definition College, Gary Chapman Website, Souled Out Lyrics, Hugh Hefner Girlfriends, Mizzou Physiology, Valmont Poles, Brainstorm Movie Streaming, Stop On A Dime Basketball, How Old Is Pluto The Dog Age, Trishna Satellite Upsc, Travel Channel Live, Revenge For Jolly Rotten Tomatoes, Buzz Lightyear To Infinity And Beyond Meme, Addison Duggar Birthday, Baazigar Trailer, Most Postseason Home Runs, Fraser Island Rainfall, Holly Gilliam, Female Cow Name, Abergavenny Shannon, Who Made Money In The Big Short, Miss Representation Watch Online, Did Johnny Carson Have Children, Paula Harwood Age, Stringtown Montana, 28 Day Weather Forecast Gold Coast, A Widely Observed Decline In Cognitive Abilities Shortly Before Death Is Called Terminal, Flatiron Restaurants Lunch, Owner Of Soul Clan Pubg, Queen Crown Clipart, Ipad Pro 2020 11-inch, Past Knowledge Definition, Nocturnal Animals For Kids, Damsel Movie Spoiler, Kinsey Wolanski Surgery, Parasite Korean Movie Watch Online, Killer Joe Tv Series, Buy From The Bush Hampers, Krabat And The Legend Of The Satanic Mill Watch Online, Zoo Time Tv Show, Valmont Poles, Asla Vazgecmem English Subtitles Episode 2, Alfreda Frances Bikowsky Picture, Asterix Pdf Español, Jay Bird London, How To Become Pure In Heart, Gagamboy Villain, I Keep On Moving On Lyrics Station 19, Norilsk Weather December, Dragon Ball Heroes Super Saiyan, Michael Jackson Documentary Hbo, Lars Mikkelsen Height, Beauty Is In The Heart Of The Beholder Meaning, Toxic Mother Son Relationships, Heartbreaker Royal, Catholic Feast Days 2021, Applebee's Drink Of The Month October 2020, Makioka Sisters Movie Review, The Comey Rule Uk, Azur Havacilik, Adi Shakti Symbol, Handprints On Hubble: An Astronauts Story Of Invention, Condominium Vs Apartment, Lauren Parsekian Movies,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.