Soon after, Fenton let us know that he had searched public postings of U.S. State Department nominations, often cover for CIA employees working abroad, and had found a name that seemed to fit the bill: Alfreda Frances Bikowsky. For all we knew, we had the wrong names entirely.

Alfreda Frances Bikowsky (born 1965) is a career Central Intelligence Agency officer who has headed the Bin Laden Issue Station and the Global Jihad unit. We thought we could use the agency’s threats against us to generate more attention for our podcast, and ultimately the issues it exposed. (The CIA declined to comment for this story.) Can you please make me aware what federal criminal law the CIA believes we ourselves — the journalists — would be violating by releasing these two names? . A succession of phone calls and emails followed over several days, each initiated by Golson. Check. His name is David Silverstein. As far as is known, Alfreda Bikowsky still heads to work every day at CIA headquarters. In a follow-up voicemail he added: “There are crazy people in this world and we are trying to mitigate those threats.”. Alfreda Frances Bikowsky (born 1965) is a career Central Intelligence Agency officer who has headed the Bin Laden Issue Station and the Global Jihad unit. The Intercept is an independent nonprofit news outlet. We were not immediately aware of what had happened. The greatest PR coup of Barack Obama’s presidency. Both pieces came within a month of the outing. It feels naive, looking back, but we felt we had a duty to allow Bikowsky and Blee the opportunity to respond to the allegations contained in our forthcoming podcast, to set the record straight. The Senate Intelligence Committee report on CIA torture, released in December 2014, showed that Bikowsky was not only a key part of the torture program, but also one of its chief apologists, resulting in the media giving her the moniker "The Unidentified Queen of Torture.". Alfreda Bikowsky had been the person most credited internally at the Obama White House with the successful assassination of Usama Bin Laden only months prior in Abbottabad, Pakistan. Inside what they were calling “the Chelsea Manning room,” on the eve of Edward Snowden’s teleconferenced keynote from his forced asylum in Russia, Nowosielski began his speech with the words, “World, meet Alfreda Bikowsky.”, It was the release of Congress’ so-called “torture report” later that year that finally knocked something loose. READ MORE: Another American happy warrior laid to rest: John McCain's legacy of gung-ho militarism. The person described by both NBC and The New Yorker is senior CIA officer Alfreda Frances Bikowsky. The CIA’s arguments for suppression of her name are vague and unpersuasive, alluding generally to the possibility that she could be the target of retaliation. Selon la biographie donnée par le média américain, Alfreda Frances Bikowsky a été recrutée comme analyste en charge de l'Union soviétique, avant de rejoindre l'unité chargée d'Al-Qaïda au milieu des années 1990, alors que le réseau terroriste n'était encore qu'à ses balbutiements.

Thesaurus Linguae Graecae, Uprising Sabaton, Trolls Doll World Tour, Nagada Sang Dhol Lyrics In English, I'm Gonna Be Around Lyrics, Tully Hulu, Bharat King, Working In A Coal Mine Wiki, World Of Warcraft 2 Movie, Victor Buono Net Worth, Martin Vanger Wiki, Neil Jacobs Net Worth, A Short History Of Nearly Everything Page Count, Pnnl College Park, How Many Flags Are Flown Over The Capitol, Shaun Of The Dead 1080p, Ralph Fiennes Partner, Kenny Atkinson, House Of Tides, If You Want My Love You Got It Chords, Andrew Kevin Walker Wife, Pullman Sleeping Car For Sale, Agatha Hair Accessories, What Is The Bill Clinton Record Thing, Fame Meaning In Telugu, Deerhunter Fluorescent Grey Lyrics, Alien Cartoon Show, Veer Abhimanyu (1922), Sukeban Deka 3, Goodbye Again Jonny Sun, Urban Shocker Stats, Challenge Myself Synonym, Rio Orange Pro, 1955 Oldsmobile Golden Anniversary Special For Sale, One Thousand And One Nights - Volume 7 Pdf, Kia Soul 2018, Wwe Net Worth 2020, I Didn't Mean To Hurt You, Total Eclipse Of The Heart, Adam Clayton Transfermarkt, Moontide Size Chart, Amazing Cakes, Paradise Now Themes, Will Friedle Kim Possible, Gregory D Gadson Biography, Bessie Smith - St Louis Blues, Mt Keira Opening Hours, The Green Ray Sunset, Plush Recliner, Who Wrote Everybody Must Get Stoned, Lois Chiles, World Of Warcraft 2 Movie, Does Tesla Model 3 Have Wireless Charging, Moloch Symbol, Three Wooden Crosses Lyrics, Rob Houchen, Michael Tucci Age In Grease, Ok Kirk Franklin Lyrics, Dan Bittman Evreu, Third Wheel Set It Off Lyrics, The Last Dragonslayer Summary, Wings Near Me, A Little Romance Hallmark 2020 Song, Trophy Png Transparent Background, Baby First Sound Book, Cubs Player Stats 2020, " />

She is reportedly now married to Michael Scheuer, who recently called for Donald Trump’s followers to be ready to take up arms on his behalf. “Our goal is that by operating on different levels we’ll be able to pull the net tighter around perpetrators of human rights abuse,” explained Schüller. The station was closed in late 2005.Ken Silverstein reported that Bi… The response we received was almost immediate. (p. 273), The Senate torture report claims Bikowsky participated in the interrogation and that claims she made about the results were "almost entirely inaccurate.". By: Glenn Greenwald and Peter Maass .

Soon after, Fenton let us know that he had searched public postings of U.S. State Department nominations, often cover for CIA employees working abroad, and had found a name that seemed to fit the bill: Alfreda Frances Bikowsky. For all we knew, we had the wrong names entirely.

Alfreda Frances Bikowsky (born 1965) is a career Central Intelligence Agency officer who has headed the Bin Laden Issue Station and the Global Jihad unit. We thought we could use the agency’s threats against us to generate more attention for our podcast, and ultimately the issues it exposed. (The CIA declined to comment for this story.) Can you please make me aware what federal criminal law the CIA believes we ourselves — the journalists — would be violating by releasing these two names? . A succession of phone calls and emails followed over several days, each initiated by Golson. Check. His name is David Silverstein. As far as is known, Alfreda Bikowsky still heads to work every day at CIA headquarters. In a follow-up voicemail he added: “There are crazy people in this world and we are trying to mitigate those threats.”. Alfreda Frances Bikowsky (born 1965) is a career Central Intelligence Agency officer who has headed the Bin Laden Issue Station and the Global Jihad unit. The Intercept is an independent nonprofit news outlet. We were not immediately aware of what had happened. The greatest PR coup of Barack Obama’s presidency. Both pieces came within a month of the outing. It feels naive, looking back, but we felt we had a duty to allow Bikowsky and Blee the opportunity to respond to the allegations contained in our forthcoming podcast, to set the record straight. The Senate Intelligence Committee report on CIA torture, released in December 2014, showed that Bikowsky was not only a key part of the torture program, but also one of its chief apologists, resulting in the media giving her the moniker "The Unidentified Queen of Torture.". Alfreda Bikowsky had been the person most credited internally at the Obama White House with the successful assassination of Usama Bin Laden only months prior in Abbottabad, Pakistan. Inside what they were calling “the Chelsea Manning room,” on the eve of Edward Snowden’s teleconferenced keynote from his forced asylum in Russia, Nowosielski began his speech with the words, “World, meet Alfreda Bikowsky.”, It was the release of Congress’ so-called “torture report” later that year that finally knocked something loose. READ MORE: Another American happy warrior laid to rest: John McCain's legacy of gung-ho militarism. The person described by both NBC and The New Yorker is senior CIA officer Alfreda Frances Bikowsky. The CIA’s arguments for suppression of her name are vague and unpersuasive, alluding generally to the possibility that she could be the target of retaliation. Selon la biographie donnée par le média américain, Alfreda Frances Bikowsky a été recrutée comme analyste en charge de l'Union soviétique, avant de rejoindre l'unité chargée d'Al-Qaïda au milieu des années 1990, alors que le réseau terroriste n'était encore qu'à ses balbutiements.

Thesaurus Linguae Graecae, Uprising Sabaton, Trolls Doll World Tour, Nagada Sang Dhol Lyrics In English, I'm Gonna Be Around Lyrics, Tully Hulu, Bharat King, Working In A Coal Mine Wiki, World Of Warcraft 2 Movie, Victor Buono Net Worth, Martin Vanger Wiki, Neil Jacobs Net Worth, A Short History Of Nearly Everything Page Count, Pnnl College Park, How Many Flags Are Flown Over The Capitol, Shaun Of The Dead 1080p, Ralph Fiennes Partner, Kenny Atkinson, House Of Tides, If You Want My Love You Got It Chords, Andrew Kevin Walker Wife, Pullman Sleeping Car For Sale, Agatha Hair Accessories, What Is The Bill Clinton Record Thing, Fame Meaning In Telugu, Deerhunter Fluorescent Grey Lyrics, Alien Cartoon Show, Veer Abhimanyu (1922), Sukeban Deka 3, Goodbye Again Jonny Sun, Urban Shocker Stats, Challenge Myself Synonym, Rio Orange Pro, 1955 Oldsmobile Golden Anniversary Special For Sale, One Thousand And One Nights - Volume 7 Pdf, Kia Soul 2018, Wwe Net Worth 2020, I Didn't Mean To Hurt You, Total Eclipse Of The Heart, Adam Clayton Transfermarkt, Moontide Size Chart, Amazing Cakes, Paradise Now Themes, Will Friedle Kim Possible, Gregory D Gadson Biography, Bessie Smith - St Louis Blues, Mt Keira Opening Hours, The Green Ray Sunset, Plush Recliner, Who Wrote Everybody Must Get Stoned, Lois Chiles, World Of Warcraft 2 Movie, Does Tesla Model 3 Have Wireless Charging, Moloch Symbol, Three Wooden Crosses Lyrics, Rob Houchen, Michael Tucci Age In Grease, Ok Kirk Franklin Lyrics, Dan Bittman Evreu, Third Wheel Set It Off Lyrics, The Last Dragonslayer Summary, Wings Near Me, A Little Romance Hallmark 2020 Song, Trophy Png Transparent Background, Baby First Sound Book, Cubs Player Stats 2020,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.