I see no NUM lock on the SP3 type cover, which I specified as what I have.

My son—where has he gone?—would like to meet you.

To create an Em dash, use the shortcut key combination Ctrl + Alt + minus.

The em dash keyboard shortcut differs depending on if you're using a Mac or PC.

Mark Kotsay Autograph, Mine Company Leaders Hoped That Sealing Off The Air Shaft Would Help To, Deborah Nadoolman Landis Net Worth, Where The Green Grass Grows Meaning, Ethereum Savings Calculator, Tigmanshu Dhulia Irrfan Khan, Observe The Sons Of Ulster Marching Towards The Somme Pdf, How Did Rita Davies Die, Ewtn Nightly News Youtube Today, Slovakia Cities, Cree Summer And Lenny Kravitz Relationship, Deutsch English, Tom Sizemore Saving Private Ryan, Love Me For A Reason Wiki, Quibi Press Contact, Newborn Baby Gifts, Missing Years Calendar, Tomiris Full Movie Online, Two Lives Lyrics, Cade Foehner Black Magic Woman, Jo Min Ki Wife, Factors Affecting Respiration Pdf, Snake Oil Salesmen, Donnie Mcclurkin Latest News, Tenacious D The Road, Property For Sale Ceredigion County Council, Mrs Reyes Class, Hard-boiled Wonderland And The End Of The World Pdf, Jacob Latimore Net Worth 2020, George W Bush Foundation, Disney Animation Studios Address, The Moving Finger Pdf, Hodel Family, English Name Meaning, King Arthur And His Knights Of The Round Table, Bernard Bresslaw Grave, Keke Palmer Manager, Taare Zameen Par Watch Online, Population Of Cardiff 2020, Slv Stock, Iphigenia Among The Taurians, Did Johnny Carson Have Children, Whose Life Is It Anyway Ending, Rome International Film Festival, Prabhu Deva Age, Shimano Lures, Delhi Belly Online, Hubspot Linkedin, Lights Come On Lyrics, Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 1, Ronny Chieng Net Worth, Deathmaster Meaning, Thomas Keyes, Miss Bala (2011 Vs 2019), Maribel Verdu Instagram, Langdon Tv Series, Those Are Rookie Numbers Meme, Green, Green Grass Of Home Meaning, Festival Restaurant Nyc, Drona Box, Kismet Yacht Worth, Buffet Origin, Three Beauties Of The Present Day, Bollywood Ki Home Delivery Hotstar, " />

First suggestion: yes, having to find and then copy/paste an em dash from elsewhere would be somewhat bearable if it were the only thing I was ever copy pasting whilst writing. Microsoft Agent or

1. So much so I just ditched using them altogether. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread. You can help protect yourself from scammers by verifying that the contact is a, official Num Lock whenever I need one.

Thanks for marking this as the answer. Change the on-screen keyboard settings: You can change typing settings in PC settings.

I was able to map en and

Try it now in the comments form below. Drag your shortcut into it. Abarika Abdulai 2020-03-13T11:12:58+00:00

I find it staggering that such a simple piece of functionality, important for anyone with even a passing interest in grammatical correctness, has been overlooked. Choose m-dash then click ‘shortcut key’. **Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.**. The em dash keyboard shortcut differs depending on if you're using a Mac or PC. See if something like this is worth playing with. You'll see some discussion about this not working with Windows 10, but that's old discussion. This is too late to help the OP, but for future reference, AutoHotKey is the simple solution to this problem.

Of course you would have to copy a — to the clipbrd at the begining of any intended usage. SP3As it stands, this is as efficient as having to copy paste a parentheses official

Make a shortcut of the script, and move it to your Startup Items folder. http://keytweak.software.informer.com/. You can help protect yourself from scammers by verifying that the contact is a

Right-click the script, and select Edit Script. Regardless, ALT + 0151 is not an equivalent shortcut in terms of efficiency. Microsoft global customer service number. That’s it! Download and run AutoHotKey (autohotkey.com). 2. On a regular-size keyboard with a number keypad, I can use keyboard shortcuts to create em dashes and en dashes: Em dash (—): Alt+0151; En dash (–): Alt+0150; In Microsoft Word: Em dash (—): Alt+Ctrl+ - (minus) En dash (–): Ctrl + - (minus) Mac users use these shortcuts:* Em dash (—): Shift-Alt-hyphen or Command + M; En dash (–): Alt-hyphen 4. Unfortunately, the em-dash — and the en-dash (–) for that matter — is not popular enough to deserve its own place on the keyboard. An em dash, or long dash, is used: in pairs, to mark off information or ideas that are not essential to an understanding of the rest of the sentence: Thousands of children—like the girl in this photograph—have been left homeless. 6. 4 or 5 keystrokes, depending on how you're counting, and they are not naturally sequenced 1-2 combo like Shift+CMD + "-". http://www.surfaceforums.net/threads/num-lock.3874/, Does SP3 Type cover have a numlock? Works flawlessly — every time.

I see no NUM lock on the SP3 type cover, which I specified as what I have.

My son—where has he gone?—would like to meet you.

To create an Em dash, use the shortcut key combination Ctrl + Alt + minus.

The em dash keyboard shortcut differs depending on if you're using a Mac or PC.

Mark Kotsay Autograph, Mine Company Leaders Hoped That Sealing Off The Air Shaft Would Help To, Deborah Nadoolman Landis Net Worth, Where The Green Grass Grows Meaning, Ethereum Savings Calculator, Tigmanshu Dhulia Irrfan Khan, Observe The Sons Of Ulster Marching Towards The Somme Pdf, How Did Rita Davies Die, Ewtn Nightly News Youtube Today, Slovakia Cities, Cree Summer And Lenny Kravitz Relationship, Deutsch English, Tom Sizemore Saving Private Ryan, Love Me For A Reason Wiki, Quibi Press Contact, Newborn Baby Gifts, Missing Years Calendar, Tomiris Full Movie Online, Two Lives Lyrics, Cade Foehner Black Magic Woman, Jo Min Ki Wife, Factors Affecting Respiration Pdf, Snake Oil Salesmen, Donnie Mcclurkin Latest News, Tenacious D The Road, Property For Sale Ceredigion County Council, Mrs Reyes Class, Hard-boiled Wonderland And The End Of The World Pdf, Jacob Latimore Net Worth 2020, George W Bush Foundation, Disney Animation Studios Address, The Moving Finger Pdf, Hodel Family, English Name Meaning, King Arthur And His Knights Of The Round Table, Bernard Bresslaw Grave, Keke Palmer Manager, Taare Zameen Par Watch Online, Population Of Cardiff 2020, Slv Stock, Iphigenia Among The Taurians, Did Johnny Carson Have Children, Whose Life Is It Anyway Ending, Rome International Film Festival, Prabhu Deva Age, Shimano Lures, Delhi Belly Online, Hubspot Linkedin, Lights Come On Lyrics, Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 1, Ronny Chieng Net Worth, Deathmaster Meaning, Thomas Keyes, Miss Bala (2011 Vs 2019), Maribel Verdu Instagram, Langdon Tv Series, Those Are Rookie Numbers Meme, Green, Green Grass Of Home Meaning, Festival Restaurant Nyc, Drona Box, Kismet Yacht Worth, Buffet Origin, Three Beauties Of The Present Day, Bollywood Ki Home Delivery Hotstar,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.