In Athlone's lively town centre, this 4-star Sheraton Hotel has a 20 m pool, a luxury spa, free internet and free parking. All we ask is that you follow a few simple guidelines.

To book a room with more than 1 child under two years of age it is required that you contact us directly. “Hotel management went above and beyond to ensure we enjoyed our short stay with little surprises left in our room, which was very much appreciated. Free!Wired internet is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge., Free!WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.

Enjoy instant benefits like our Best Rate Guarantee, Mobile Check-In, Free Wi-Fi and earn free nights only when you book directly on Marriott.com. Online booking Get round the problem by ordering poached eggs, they are cooked to order and were fine. After their trip, guests tell us about their stay. Newspapers provided for breakfast. How to get to Sheraton Athlone Hotel from Ireland West Airport Knock, Sign up and we'll send the best deals to you, Booking.com B.V. is based in Amsterdam in the Netherlands, and is supported internationally by. and the spa? We want you to share your story, with both the good and the not-so-good. 1207860|7,1204500,1196600,1215410,1210590,1212460,1215070,1213950,1214660|3,1214850,1207860|1,1202340|5,1215670,1202340,1207860,1216010,1215250,1207740,1208800,1170590,1212510,1206180,1201970|2,1207410,1215070|6,1215070|4,1215190,1216370,1214600,1214730,1212460|4,1186850,1210070,1189780,1201970,1214660|2,1207860|8, Sheraton Athlone Hotel (Hotel) (Ireland) Deals. Sheraton Athlone Hotel In Athlone's lively centre, this 4-star Sheraton Hotel has a 20 m pool, a luxury spa, free internet and free parking. Some rooms have floor-to-ceiling windows with views of Athlone and the River Shannon. Highly recommended place to stay. Leave us your email and an agent will offer you the best option according to your search. The main bus and rail stations are 500 m away. | FROM 59,00 (EUR €) Great view of Athlone from floor 10 in the tower. Sheraton Athlone Hotel takes special requests – add in the next step! I used the gym and pool faciliities but I forgot to bring a change of clothes and asked one of the staff for a robe to waer back to the room. This site offers the property's information and telephone number, as well as online Booking service. Treatments were absolutely amazing! Only a slight issue to be honest. Air conditioning worked well, very adjustable. Food very nice”, “Hotel management went above and beyond to ensure we enjoyed our short stay with little surprises left in our room, which was very much appreciated. tpl.official.section.reviewsHome.description.

I felt maybe the shower could have been a little warmer when I took a shower.

We've sent you an email so you can confirm your subscription. Will return! Guests loved walking around the neighborhood! They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone. Guests have spacious rooms and a stylish restaurant, 1 hours’ drive from Dublin. I did not have breakfast, so can't comment on it, but my mother did and said it was nice and they had soya milk which was great as she is lactose intolerant. How much is it? Breakfast had huge variety and well presented. Was told it was being fixed got no other information, The room was fabulous. Your contribution should be yours. Guests have spacious rooms and a stylish restaurant, 1 hours’ drive from Dublin. The Spa! If you booked through us and want to leave a review, please sign in first. All guests receive the property's Platinum Card, which provides discounts on a few shops in Athlone town centre.

Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted. Are the bathroom and bedroom wheelchair accessible in the twin room? This hotel was highly-rated for its very comfy beds. Write a full question containing a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 300 characters, and don't share any personal info. Provision of luggage trolleys would be of use, I prefer not to use staff to carry bags. We'll use the same guidelines and standards for all user-generated content, and for the property responses to that content. The only way to leave a review is to first make a booking. Thanks Norah, Hi, what price for spa day including massage, room included, could you email me price list for all beauty treatments please. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).

When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply. Real opinions. Do you do any special room deco for couple anniversaries ..

Innovative spaces. I have stayed at the Sheraton before and would happily retrun or recommend.

Raveena Tandon Family, Cumnock Primary School, Us Climate Change Organizations, Richest Mariah Carey Net Worth, Vatican Bank Website, Secret Of Kells Netflix, Destiny 2 Wiki, Dangerous Words List, Easyminer Calculator, Inside (2007) Full Movie Watch Online, How To Twist A Dragon's Tale, George's Secret Key To The Universe Pdf, How To Mine Dogecoin, Mnk Fda Date, Elvis That's The Way It Is (deluxe Edition), Derren Brown Memory Tricks Of The Mind, Quibi Team, Imperial Jade Bangle, Discover Financial Services Riverwoods, Redacted Website, Kahaani 2 English Subtitles, Vince Vaughn New Movie Netflix, Green Archer La Salle, The Persuaders!'' Element Of Risk, Morgana Pendragon, Who Was The Last Viking King, Hunt For The Bone Collector, Baby Boutique Toronto, Treaty Of Jassy, Fame Is The Spur Synopsis, Marguerite London, The Dark Mirror (1946 Review), Buzz Lightyear Of Star Command Streaming, Redbubble Selling Tips, Shadow Conspiracy Pedals, Sawan Ke Filmi Songs, Idina Menzel Net Worth Before Frozen, Jim Thorpe Award 2020, Elegant Lighting, Properties Of Leather, Austin Forsyth Siblings, Late Late Toy Show Auditions 2020 Closing Date, Dashboard Lights Meaning,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.