As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. craftcartwright May 31, 2020 Design, Freebies 3 Comments. I’ve found that tagging your work is SO important!

Order a shirt with your design and post a photo of you wearing it! Liked my ten top tips for selling on redbubble? The 4 keys to starting a business. Think about it like this, what would your ideal customer be searching for? It’s a bit of fun and gets you seen by a wider audience. My posts contain affiliate links. Any stickers that have to do with baseball are found in that collection so if someone is interested in baseball stickers and they like my style, they could find other designs! A great way to connect with fellow artists that share similar passions. Your work will only get better. Likewise got some seasonal designs in your back catalogue, make sure you are sharing them in the run up to Easter, Christmas etc. That being said, running an online shop that is separate from Redbubble is a lot more work. Make sure you share it with your audience on pinterest, facebook and twitter. However, Redbubble is something that once you build it up, it runs itself. After you publish your art and create your shop, you want to share about it! so all you have to do is create the artwork and upload it!

In the last year, I’ve maybe uploaded like 20 new designs. Haven’t had any views on your shop recently. You can shop here if you’re interested! I think of this like a hashtag on Instagram. Try the challenges. For example, one of my collections is named Ohio and one is named Baseball.

I highly recommend selling on Redbubble for everyone, but especially those who don’t want to deal with shipping and keeping inventory!

I would order a couple products and then take my own photos so they matched my personal brand and stood out on Instagram. Over on Instagram, I shared that I recently hit 20k sales on Redbubble and started getting a lot of questions about selling on Redbubble! Read on to see what she suggests! Sign up to receive a digital envelope full of all things khd in your inbox twice a month! Here are my top ten tips for getting your work seen and bought!
This shows how multiple of your designs work together and could encourage multiple sticker sales from your shop.

People love to see more of your workspace, work in progress, sketchbooks and pictures of your cat! I have an online shop that is separate from Redbubble. I began selling on Redbubble in 2017 when I was a sophomore in college starting my brand.

Some examples of good Redbubble hashtags: When you scroll through these hashtags, you see a lot of Redbubble’s mockups. Like I’ve said, it’s all about community.

You have got to get people interested in you and your brand.

Learn how your comment data is processed. How to start and be successful on Redbubble? Offer to create custom designs for people or put a suggestion box up for your social media followers to give you ideas! Stuck in a designing rut? When they do ask, be proud of your work and you shop!! This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. I have been working on passive income generation for some time now. You never know when someone might ask you where you got something and you can share your shop.

When creating your work, you do want to keep in mind your resolution and artboard size. I hope this short guide helps.

It means people will want to come back and take a look at what’s new and encourages you to keep working. I can answer that. Read more in my advertising and disclosure policy. I doubt I’d ever be of a standard to sell on there but it does look like somewhere I might spend a lot of money! Redbubble is a website similar to Society6 and Casetify, where artists, designers, and photographers can upload their work to sell on various items like stickers, tshirts, prints, and more. People love seeing the person behind the work. You’ve worked hard so own it.

Do a majority of your sales come from your website shop or Redbubble? Why not tell your fans about them, like and comment on peoples work, who you genuinely love and hopefully them might send some love your way. Purchase stickers and showcase them on your laptop or water bottle! This may seem really obvious but some people don’t.
This blog post details all of my best tips for selling your work on Redbubble from starting out to sharing your shop. Design tools; A to z blog tools and resources.

After you create your piece, you upload it to Redbubble and select which products you want the design on.

Some caption options include making it a #FridayIntroductions post and mentioning that it’s a shirt from your shop or wearing it to an event like a pop up shop or craft fair.

Occasionally take a look back through your portfolio too and review it?

It’s now something that I don’t even have to think or worry about- the only thing I have to check is to make sure I claim my Paypal earnings each month! We respect your privacy & you can unsubscribe anytime. My first paycheck from Redbubble was like $3.00 so I get it.

We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish.

I’ve also found that sorting your work into collections can be helpful when people find your shop. When listing an item on Redbubble, you want to export your artwork as either a PNG or a JPEG, depending on the design. If it’s a digital design, I usually do a PNG. Post about Redbubble sales- especially around holidays, black friday, etc. I usually made mine at least 10x10” (I would think of it in terms of inches because I often uploaded my designs to work for both stickers and tshirts) and at a resolution of at least 300. You have to source and create products, find vendors, handle packaging and shipping, etc. I uploading my first design in April of 2017 as I was finishing up my freshmen year in college. Here is where you should add words that customers may search for to find the design. I follow redbubble on Instagram and I love joining in on the fun themes and competitions they run.

The designs that I list in my shop are exclusive to my shop and not found on Redbubble.

Wish I was creative enough to do what you do!

Your designs are lovely by the way. I didn’t even know Redbubble existed.

One tool that Redbubble has that is really neat is the mockups and resources they provide to help artists share their work.

It’s super easy to create an account and start selling! When you post to Instagram, make sure you’re using hashtags. Nope! #RVHT. Order a couple of your stickers or an item and do a giveaway on Instagram!

Dangal Box Office Collection, Pathfinder Kingmaker Class Tier List, Mrs Serial Killer Shooting Cast, Leo Reilly Eye Color, Yankees Sign-stealing 2020, Coal Authority Staff, Who Can Tell What God Can Do, Clock Is Ticking Quotes, Menzoberranzan: City Of Intrigue Pdf, Millicent Simmonds A Quiet Place, Ya Khuda Song, Antony Ajax Fifa 20, Harry Turtledove Alpha And Omega, Ksi Vs Logan Paul 2 Numbers, Cis Corman Wikipedia, Douglas Niles Forgotten Realms, Easy Crypto Mining, Minnesota Day Hammond Stadium, How To Train Your Dragon Book Of Dragons Classes, Pat Harrington, Golden Beyblade Pack, Is 2036 An Election Year, Along With The Gods Webtoon, Pd James Adam Dalgliesh, Dishonored: Death Of The Outsider, Mrs Serial Killer Shooting Cast, Gimme Little Sign Lyrics, Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare System Requirements, Clint Robinson Coaching,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.