Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

But I'm the original ;) \r\rHere's the lyrics in case you missed them\r\rTurn it up some\rAlright boys, this is her favorite song\rYou know that right\rSo, if we play it good and loud\rShe might get up and dance again\rOoh, she put her beer down\rHere she comes\rHere she comes\rLeft left left right left\rWhoo\r\rHusslers shootin' eightball\rThrowin' darts at the wall\rFeelin' damn near 10 ft. tall\rHere she comes, Lord help us all\rOl' T.W. Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.

Honky Tonk Badonkadonk by Trace Adkins WITH LYRICS - YouTube Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. Add a video, Do you know any background info about this track? Do you know the lyrics for this track? Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. Add lyrics on Musixmatch, Javascript is required to view shouts on this page. This was right in the middle of the “blog house” craze of the late 2000s and after being posted on the Discodust blog Hot Pink Delorean started receiving major attention. A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site.

Pharrell Williams) (Radio Version), Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. Give It Up (Feat.

Leave feedback, Hot Pink Delorean was formed in October of 2007 when Chris Barlow, Jon Spero and Matt Simmers of the drum & bass act Terravita decided to make a few electro tunes with their friend Taylor Jordan aka Fantastadon. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. Do you know a YouTube video for this track? This was right in …. Javascript is required to view shouts on this page. We don‘t have an album for this track yet. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. Leave feedback, Carl Terrell Mitchell (born November 27, 1973 in Chicago, Illinois), better known by his stage name Twista and formerly Tung Twista, is an American rapper who once held the title of fastest emcee in the world, being able to pronounce 11.2 syllables per second. Start the wiki, Do you know the lyrics for this track? Do you know a YouTube video for this track? ENJOYYY! Read about Badonkadonk from Twista's I'm Good... and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Start the wiki. Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. Add a video, Do you know any background info about this track? Read about Badonkadonk by Hot Pink Delorean and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. 's girlfriend done slapped him outta his chair\rPoor ole boy, it ain't his fault\rIt's so hard not to stare\rAt that honky tonk badonkadonk\rKeepin' perfect rhythm\rMake ya wanna swing along\rGot it goin' on\rLike Donkey Kong\rAnd whoo-wee\rShut my mouth, slap your grandma\rThere outta be a law\rGet the Sheriff on the phone\rLord have mercy, how's she even get them britches on\rThat honky tonk badonkadonk\r(Aww son)\r\rNow Honey, you can't blame her\rFor what her mama gave her\rIt ain't right to hate her\rFor workin' that money-maker\rBand shuts down at two\rBut we're hangin' out till three\rWe hate to see her go\rBut love to watch her leave\rWith that honky tonk badonkadonk\rKeepin' perfect rhythm\rMake ya wanna swing along\rGot it goin' on\rLike Donkey Kong\rAnd whoo-wee\rShut my mouth, slap your grandma\rThere outta be a law\rGet the Sheriff on the phone\rLord have mercy, how's she even get them britches on\rWith that honky tonk badonkadonk\r(Ooh, that's what I'm talkin' bout right there, honey)\r\rWe don't care bout the drinkin'\rBarely listen to the band\rOur hands, they start a shakin'\rWhen she gets the urge to dance\rDrivin' everybody crazy\rYou think you fell in love\rBoys, you better keep your distance\rYou can look but you can't touch\rThat honkey tonk badonkadonk\rKeepin' perfect rhythm\rMake ya wanna swing along\rGot it goin' on\rLike Donkey Kong\rAnd whoo-wee\rShut my mouth, slap your grandma\rThere outta be a law\rGet the Sheriff on the phone\rLord have mercy, how's she even get them britches on\rThat honky tonk badonkadonk\r\rThat honky tonk badonkadonk\rYeah, that honky tonk badonkadonk\r\r(That's it, right there boys, that's why we do what we do\rIt ain't for the money, it ain't for the glory, it ain't for the free whiskey\rIt's for the badonkadonk) Add lyrics on Musixmatch. Go directly to shout page.

Fast forward back to the future and the group has since remixed artists like Britney Spears, Beyonce, Natasha Bedingfield, Pixie Lott, Just Jack, Basshunter and a long list of underground talent like …, Hot Pink Delorean was formed in October of 2007 when Chris Barlow, Jon Spero and Matt Simmers of the drum & bass act Terravita decided to make a few electro tunes with their friend Tayl…, Hot Pink Delorean was formed in October of 2007 when Chris Barlow, Jon Spero and Matt Simmers of the drum & bass act Terravita decided to make a few electro tunes with their friend Taylor Jordan aka Fantastadon. \r\rmade for britters :)\r\rSadly, I no longer have the only Honky Tonk Badonkadonk lyric video.

His latest studio album, Category F5, was rele…, Carl Terrell Mitchell (born November 27, 1973 in Chicago, Illinois), better known by his stage name Twista and formerly Tung Twista, is an American rapper who once held the title of fastest…, Carl Terrell Mitchell (born November 27, 1973 in Chicago, Illinois), better known by his stage name Twista and formerly Tung Twista, is an American rapper who once held the title of fastest emcee in the world, being able to pronounce 1…. In 1992 he released his debut album, Runnin' Off At Da Mouth, and has since released a further seven albums including 1994's Resurrection, 1997's Adrenaline Rush, 2004's highly successful Kamikaze, 2005's The Day After and 2007's Adrenaline Rush 2007. Go directly to shout page. Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile.

Sackler School Of Medicine Israel, Sean Lennon 2020, Cup Of Joe Quibi, Bahía Definición, Shakti Goddess, New Michael Jackson Documentary Bbc, Ben Foster Children, Digital Art Showcase, How Long Does It Take A Fly To Die On Fly Paper, Pathfinder 2e Advanced Player's Guide Pdf, Les Misérables Script In French, Black Dahlia Cause Of Death, Jimmy Carter Peanut Farm, Cardiff Metropolitan University Fc Players, I Love The Way You Love Me Piano Chords, Lily Newmark, Go Head Be Gone With It Meaning, Captain From Castile Trivia, Frailty Full Movie, Who Framed Roger Rabbit Bad Guy, The Temple, Who Is Sandy Mahl Married To Now, Oxygen Channel Schedule, Cats Game 2019, A Boy And His Dog Pdf, Riot Blockchain Forecast, Tom And Eileen Lonergan, Justin Fields Mom, Boukman Eksperyans - Kalfou Danjere Lyrics, Wakefield Village Apartments, Samsung Ipad Price In Malaysia, The Clearing Podcast Playlist, Apaharan Cast, Serbia Tourism Covid-19, Josh Harder League Of Legends, Sydney Summer Temperature, Suite Française Full Movie 123movies, Felicity Huffman Daughter, Ipad Air 2020, Sonal Chauhan Family, Apec France, Jayy Von Monroe Chris Hansen, The Fisherman And The City Eng Sub, Serpent Of The Nile Cast, The Descent: Part 2 123movies, Ukraine Airlines, A Countess From Hong Kong Online, Shawn Kemp Jr, Ek Hi Bhool Cast, Gaddaar 1995 Mymp3song, Romantic Compatibility By Birthdate, Kingsman 2 Elton John, Empire Records - Watch Online, Accurate Climate Data, Octave Poetry Definition, Where Are Rubies Found, The Commitments Band Members, If You Change Your Mind Abba, Charlie Puth Duet 2020, Hitler's Speeches Rise To Power, Newfoundland Abbreviation, Jerry Maguire Song You Had Me At Hello, Five Red Herrings Audiobook, Ipad Mini 2 16gb Release Date, Taare Zameen Par English Subtitles, Cocktail With Coke, Not A Day Goes By Meaning Sondheim, John Cena Net Worth In Rupees, Edible Frog Facts, Twist Dance, Marissa Mowry Nanny, Wilson Phillips - Release Me, Aqua Cheetah Girls, Tapas Canmore, Kesha Songs, International Women's Baseball, Randall Tex'' Cobb, Hulton Park Peel, Once Upon A Time In Wonderland Episodes, Dead Fish Grill Hours, Baztan Trilogy Netflix, Bad Company Movie Online, Weather Canberra Radar,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.