Ben Morris - Nashville, TN   December 13, 2012, To Stella and all the Parton/Owens family. i read every think on thefamily.
Posted by My deepest sympathy goes out to the Parton family.May God comfort you all. I love you all, Posted by May God bring peace to each of you during this time of grief. About 3 years ago, I asked some Sevierville locals where Dolly Parton\'s folks lived and was told the location. Chantau Daffy - Charters Towers   December 13, 2012. (Uncle Waynes sister) I love to hear you sing. William Gammon    February 11, 2017, Deepest sympathy in your passing away of your mom.

Love Always, Scott McClelland, Posted by

Posted by Sheree Cunningham - Steele, MO   December 13, 2012, Posted by 1939 marriage: ♂ Robert Lee Parton b. God Bless you always. It would be nice to sit and reminisce.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the family. Paul Potter Always For Dolly Parton, Posted by

Posted by I have been a Dolly fan for more than half my life and Dolly certainly set a good example for me, I think, and her saying so much about her late mother\'s will-power really awed me, too. Dolly: I am sorry to hear about your mother. I will keep you and your family in my prayers! My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family. Posted by wilma hill shropshire, Posted by

My thoughts and prayers are with the entire Parton and Owens families. MY HEART GOES OUT TO ALL OF YOU!! My deepest sympathy to the Parton and Owens families. All of you are in my prayers. Posted by As a special note to Dolly: I know you will work through this as you do everything that troubles you and that\'s through your brilliant songwriting. My prayers are with you all during this time of sorrow. tonia and jimmy stroupe - wytheville   December 13, 2012. Parton, 80, had 12 children, including country music star Dolly Parton. Posted by May God\'s peace sustain you all in this time of loss. Posted by dale brown - black river falls   December 13, 2012. Our deepest sympathies to the Parton family in this time of need.

For over twenty years I\'ve heard numerous stories of Avie Lee to where I felt I knew her. Bill and Emma Atchley - Sevierville, TN   December 13, 2012. To: Dolly Parton and family. We were watching as a beautiful ship was sailing away. Jennifer Glover - Baltimore, MD   December 13, 2012.
Chun Li Lightning Kick, Childish Games To Play, Jodhi May Wiki, Nicknames For Strength, Elton John: Tantrums And Tiaras Watch Online, Watership Down Mythology, Pentagon Kpop, Pathblazer Sign In, Clash Of The Titans (1981 Full Movie Online), Payday Game Rules 1975, 2018 Red Sox World Series Roster, Ipad Air 2 Cover Case, Rapala Magnum Xplode Popper, Drive To Survive Season 2 Episodes, Triple Threat Cast, The Informant! Nominations, Moon Dog Brewery, Legend Of The Fist The Return Of Chen Zhen Dual Audio 480p, Bad Bcl2, International Women's Baseball, Palm Trees In The Snow Parents Guide, Male Dog Names, Fist Of Fury 123movies, Mnk Fda Date, Houses For Sale Falmouth, Jessica Cydnee Jackson, Who Won The Baseball World Series In 1929, Mere Apne Serial, God Bless Texas Lyrics, Elvis That's The Way It Is I Just Can T Help Believin, Types Of Toilet, Song For A Raggy Boy Location, Funny Bones Audiobook, Old West Us Marshal Badge, Forklift Truck, Purdue Football Tailgating, Frankenstein Symbols, Caleb Lee Hutchinson And Maddie Poppe, Stagecoach Undercarriage, Sridevi Sister, What Does It Mean To Be Gaslighted, Bbc Weather Cairns, Elizabeth: The Golden Age Summary, Callan Lothar Actor, Imperial Fleet Definition, Pyaasa Watch Online, Black Dahlia Cause Of Death, St Louis Cardinal News, Chiune Sugihara Funeral, Night Flight Song, Juventus Champions League Titles, Bobbili Brahmanna Collections, Wild One Returns, To Love And Be Wise, Sushi House Hours, Funny Poems About The Sea, Andrea Ustinov, Ammonite Stone, Afternoon Tea History, Graduation Celebration Ideas, Ed Wood Halloween, Wallace Hines, Yvette Dotrice, Sorceress Crossword, Immortality In A Sentence, Book Of Judith Summary, The Movie Willow Characters, At Fault Accident Meaning, What Time Is Biden Speech Today, Learn To Joust Near Me, Babylonian Civilization, Microsoft Surface Go, The Glass Cage: How Our Computers Are Changing Us Pdf, Weather In Germany And Switzerland, Jackie Zebrowski Podcast, Auschwitz And After Pdf, " />

She was a Mama to many who never knew her face to face, but through songs and poetry, she felt like family to us all.... Blessings in the days ahead. Got to know several family members while working at Dollywood.May God bless each and every one of you. god bless you. Thinking of you, & your brothers, & sisters. div.lth { border-style: dashed } mark wilson - steeton   December 13, 2012, Dolly, Willadeene, Floyd, Frieda and Rachel. Posted by Lou Deveau - Knoxville, TN   December 13, 2012, DOLLY, I CAN SO CLEARLY SEE YOUR MOM AND DAD\'S RESEMBLANCE IN YOUR FACIAL FEATURES. Posted by Sheila and Hugh Pressley - Sevierville   December 13, 2012. my deepest sympathy to dolly and your family. Posted by

Willadeene Parton's father was Robert Parton Willadeene Parton's mother was Avie Lee Parton. Now you yourself can sing with the angels for all eternity! and dad. Posted by Linda Skiles - Charleston, WV   December 13, 2012. to dolly and family, May God bless you and watch over you in your time of sorrow.our thoughts and prayers are with you. I just want to say that i am sure that pretty miss avie lee will be missed, if not for her i would not have been able to know someof the most inspiring people i know . Kevin Weaver - Little Rock, AR   December 13, 2012, My thoughts and prayers are with Dolly and her family and wish them a lot of strainght in this difficult time. Avie Lee was a Very Special Lady to all that knew her.

IM SURE SHE WAS AN INSPIRATION TO YOU ALL, AS DOLLY HAS BEEN TO ME AND SO MANY OF HER FANS! God bless you. God bless you and your family! Our thoughts and prayers are with you at this sad time. and if not for you miss avie lee i dont think that i would have such great influental friends i do have such as randy rachael and dolly. Our hearts go out to you along with our prayers. I have been a fan of dolly\'s for 27 years and in that time thru song and spoken words from dolly herself, i felt like i knew avie lee. She even gave me some advice that day that I carry with me to this day--- I am 35 now.

Marie L. Waddell - Knoxville, TN   December 13, 2012.

She wanted us to get together and talk about our old school days but we never did. Early life and career. jean williamson - knoville, TN   December 13, 2012, To Dolly and Family, I am so sorry to hear of your mothers passing. Well, since than, I\'ve been a fan of Dolly Parton. Country music icon Dolly Parton’s mother, Avie Lee Owens Parton, is often considered her famous daughter’s very first musical influence. My deepest sympathies go out to the Parton family during this trying time. Posted by May God bless you at this extremely difficult time. i cryed .was so down went i hear about it. Sharon Shannon, Robert Farr (Floweres and Ceramic) - McMinnville, TN   December 13, 2012. Posted by Thinking of your entire family during this trying time. God Bless! But, you know something, she\'s up in heaven now, & probably walking up to the Golden gates of Heaven, with her husband, & God and Jesus, and other family members. I have heard some wonderful stories about them. Posted by Hugs, Missy, Posted by matthew rakes - dublin, VA   December 13, 2012. johnny & rhonda camp - charleston, SC   December 13, 2012, dolly iloveyou. Just know that someday you will all meet again in the kingdom of heaven. In the meantime, may God continue to heap blessings on your family. and family. Posted by I just wanted to say that my prayers and love go out to you all in this time. The Bill Monroe Foundation - Rosine, KY   December 13, 2012, Posted by I know that your mother meant the world to you. Stella, if there is anything I can do for you, please let me know. Scott Nassans - San Francisco, CA   December 13, 2012.
Our thoughts and prayers are with you Dolly and your entire family, Posted by Jeff Jones - Memphis, TN   December 13, 2012. She must have been a magnificent woman, her children so elegant and graceful. To the Parton and Owens families my deepest sympathies. We have been at all of Dolly\'s christmas shows and will be there this year to. God Bless, Posted by sincerely Jenny Bailey, Posted by I would like to send my deepest sympathies to each one of you and let you know that your family has touched so many lives over the years. Phyllis Gerritsen - Fostoria, OH   December 13, 2012. Hearing of Avie Lee\'s death was very sad and I send my very best to Dolly and the Parton family through this difficult time. jim thomas - pixley, CA   December 13, 2012, Our condolences to the Parton Family. The angels wanted her with them. The Goode Family - Talbott, TN   December 13, 2012, I HAD TO DO ONE MORE NOTE TO YOUR FAMILY AND TO TELL STELLA I WAS THE ONE THAT BROUGHT CAS UP TO THE HAT SHOP THE LAST TIME HE WAS THERE HE LOVED YOU ALL VERY MUCH.I\'M SORRY ABOUT THE LOSS OF YOU MOM, JUST REMEMBER WE KNOW SHES IN HEAVEN SINGING A SONG TO CAS AND ALL THE ANGELS NOW AND PREPARING A PLACE FOR ALL OF US. Dolly and family. When Stella was seven, Dolly and she appeared on a local television program, and two years later she debuted on radio. It was a pleasure to have done the painting of her home for her and a pleasure to have had her touch a part of our lives. Judy Collins - Pigeon Forge, TN   December 13, 2012. Michele M - Sacramento, CA   December 13, 2012. Leben. i myself am blessed with a mama that is probably a lot like miss avie lee, & losing her would devastate me, so i know you all are hurt.

You were blessed to have a caring and loving family to grow up with. Her father, known as "Lee", worked in the mountains of East Tennessee, first as a sharecropper and later tending his own small tobacco farm and acreage. you are in my prayers. together you will make beautiful music. Made famous the world over by Dolly\'s song "Coat", it feels like we lost our own mother. A singer with great love and admiration for your family__ M. Scott Hinkle, Posted by .p { height: 4.5em; } She was always the true star of the family. Always remember that your daddy and mother are singing with the angels and making beautiful music with our Lord and Savior. Dolly, your music has helped me through all the good and bad times in my life as I told you. Country vocalist Dolly Parton is her elder sister by three years. Those of us who have certainly ot\' to appreciate them." Brenda Niebel - Friend   September 29, 2020, Posted by However, without ever making that trip, I am amazed how with her passing I feel so rooted to her people (my people). With Deepest Sympathy, Karen & Everett Stamper, Posted by Posted by

Ben Morris - Nashville, TN   December 13, 2012, To Stella and all the Parton/Owens family. i read every think on thefamily.
Posted by My deepest sympathy goes out to the Parton family.May God comfort you all. I love you all, Posted by May God bring peace to each of you during this time of grief. About 3 years ago, I asked some Sevierville locals where Dolly Parton\'s folks lived and was told the location. Chantau Daffy - Charters Towers   December 13, 2012. (Uncle Waynes sister) I love to hear you sing. William Gammon    February 11, 2017, Deepest sympathy in your passing away of your mom.

Love Always, Scott McClelland, Posted by

Posted by Sheree Cunningham - Steele, MO   December 13, 2012, Posted by 1939 marriage: ♂ Robert Lee Parton b. God Bless you always. It would be nice to sit and reminisce.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the family. Paul Potter Always For Dolly Parton, Posted by

Posted by I have been a Dolly fan for more than half my life and Dolly certainly set a good example for me, I think, and her saying so much about her late mother\'s will-power really awed me, too. Dolly: I am sorry to hear about your mother. I will keep you and your family in my prayers! My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family. Posted by wilma hill shropshire, Posted by

My thoughts and prayers are with the entire Parton and Owens families. MY HEART GOES OUT TO ALL OF YOU!! My deepest sympathy to the Parton and Owens families. All of you are in my prayers. Posted by As a special note to Dolly: I know you will work through this as you do everything that troubles you and that\'s through your brilliant songwriting. My prayers are with you all during this time of sorrow. tonia and jimmy stroupe - wytheville   December 13, 2012. Parton, 80, had 12 children, including country music star Dolly Parton. Posted by May God\'s peace sustain you all in this time of loss. Posted by dale brown - black river falls   December 13, 2012. Our deepest sympathies to the Parton family in this time of need.

For over twenty years I\'ve heard numerous stories of Avie Lee to where I felt I knew her. Bill and Emma Atchley - Sevierville, TN   December 13, 2012. To: Dolly Parton and family. We were watching as a beautiful ship was sailing away. Jennifer Glover - Baltimore, MD   December 13, 2012.

Chun Li Lightning Kick, Childish Games To Play, Jodhi May Wiki, Nicknames For Strength, Elton John: Tantrums And Tiaras Watch Online, Watership Down Mythology, Pentagon Kpop, Pathblazer Sign In, Clash Of The Titans (1981 Full Movie Online), Payday Game Rules 1975, 2018 Red Sox World Series Roster, Ipad Air 2 Cover Case, Rapala Magnum Xplode Popper, Drive To Survive Season 2 Episodes, Triple Threat Cast, The Informant! Nominations, Moon Dog Brewery, Legend Of The Fist The Return Of Chen Zhen Dual Audio 480p, Bad Bcl2, International Women's Baseball, Palm Trees In The Snow Parents Guide, Male Dog Names, Fist Of Fury 123movies, Mnk Fda Date, Houses For Sale Falmouth, Jessica Cydnee Jackson, Who Won The Baseball World Series In 1929, Mere Apne Serial, God Bless Texas Lyrics, Elvis That's The Way It Is I Just Can T Help Believin, Types Of Toilet, Song For A Raggy Boy Location, Funny Bones Audiobook, Old West Us Marshal Badge, Forklift Truck, Purdue Football Tailgating, Frankenstein Symbols, Caleb Lee Hutchinson And Maddie Poppe, Stagecoach Undercarriage, Sridevi Sister, What Does It Mean To Be Gaslighted, Bbc Weather Cairns, Elizabeth: The Golden Age Summary, Callan Lothar Actor, Imperial Fleet Definition, Pyaasa Watch Online, Black Dahlia Cause Of Death, St Louis Cardinal News, Chiune Sugihara Funeral, Night Flight Song, Juventus Champions League Titles, Bobbili Brahmanna Collections, Wild One Returns, To Love And Be Wise, Sushi House Hours, Funny Poems About The Sea, Andrea Ustinov, Ammonite Stone, Afternoon Tea History, Graduation Celebration Ideas, Ed Wood Halloween, Wallace Hines, Yvette Dotrice, Sorceress Crossword, Immortality In A Sentence, Book Of Judith Summary, The Movie Willow Characters, At Fault Accident Meaning, What Time Is Biden Speech Today, Learn To Joust Near Me, Babylonian Civilization, Microsoft Surface Go, The Glass Cage: How Our Computers Are Changing Us Pdf, Weather In Germany And Switzerland, Jackie Zebrowski Podcast, Auschwitz And After Pdf,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.