The album returned the performer to the country music fold, after the critical and commercial failure of 1987's Rainbow. I enjoyed the other songs as well. The album was produced by Ricky Skaggs, and featured a duet with Mac Davis, along with a cover version of Don Francisco's Christian classic, "He's Alive", as well as a bluegrass cover of the 1978 REO Speedwagon hit "Time for Me to Fly." Opera, this “great white and ultra-expensive limousine of the cultural industry” (Müller / Rinnert), is oftentimes peppered with exoticism, and much of its repertoire arouses suspicion of racism today. The single peaked at # 39. 5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best. White Limozeen is a hot pink paradise that can be enjoyed by all. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. "Dolly Parton Chart History (Hot Country Songs)", In the Good Old Days (When Times Were Bad), I Will Always Love You and Other Greatest Hits, Just Because I'm a Woman: Songs of Dolly Parton, Porter Wagoner and Dolly Parton discography, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=White_Limozeen_(song)&oldid=949955958, Singlechart usages for Billboardcountrysongs, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 9 April 2020, at 13:33. For the similarly titled Duncan Sheik album, see, Recording Industry Association of America, "American album certifications – Dolly Parton – White Limozeen", "Dolly Parton ARIA chart history, received April 29, 2019", "He's Alive | Dolly Parton | Music Video | MTV", In the Good Old Days (When Times Were Bad), I Will Always Love You and Other Greatest Hits, Just Because I'm a Woman: Songs of Dolly Parton, Porter Wagoner and Dolly Parton discography, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=White_Limozeen&oldid=961655589, Short description is different from Wikidata, Album articles lacking alt text for covers, Articles with album ratings that need to be turned into prose, Articles with unsourced statements from June 2011, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. It was released in April 1990 as the fifth single and title track from the album White Limozeen.The song reached #29 on the Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks chart. In 2009, Sony BMG re-released White Limozeen in a triple-feature CD set with Eagle When She Flies and Slow Dancing with the Moon. An accompanying video was released, consisting of footage of Parton's performance of the song on the CMA Awards show, earlier that month. Dolly Parton White Limozeen Came From 1:00Pm-4:00Pm today. They are all fun and up lifting. This is one of the best albums Dolly has recorded - at any point in her career. [6] It was a cover of Don Francisco's song of the same name. 0 Comment Report abuse. White Limozeen is the twenty-ninth solo studio album by Dolly Parton.

There's a problem loading this menu right now.

But this CD is VERY expensive for what you get. The album was produced by Ricky Skaggs, and featured a duet with Mac Davis, along with a cover version of Don Francisco's Christian classic, "He's Alive", as well as a bluegrass cover of the 1978 REO Speedwagonhit "Time for Me to Fly." This, to me, is my favorite religious song, and I believe is the world's greatest Easter Song. The rest of the CD is ok.

It takes me back to when I was younger and would listen to this CD and my younger sister would come in and dance to the songs. Reviewed in the United States on May 15, 2008. We were fortunate to be visiting the Graduate this weekend and were able to try White Limozeen twice. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. The song reached #29 on the Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks chart. A sixth single, "Slow Healing Heart", was released that same year, but is rarely known, and it was the final bit of promotion for this album. I bought this album primarily for one song, "He's Alive". In anticipation of the album, in April 1989 the lead single, "Why'd You Come in Here Lookin' Like That" was released. White Limozeen is the twenty-ninth solo studio album by Dolly Parton. In February 1990 she released the fourth single, "Time For Me to Fly", a bluegrass cover of REO Speedwagon's 1978 hit of the same name. I love this song and nobody sings it as well as Dolly. It has not aged very much and every song has the listener intrigued. The single did not chart. In any case, I'm still keeping it but its really over priced. Engineered By Tom Harding, Scott Hendricks, Pat Hutchinson, Doug Johnson, Assistant Engineers: Jeff Giedt, Rodney Good, Brad Jones, Engineer Outboard Gear Service: Studio Equipment Rental (co owner: Pamela M Jones), Mike Brignardello, Craig Nelson - bass guitar, This page was last edited on 9 June 2020, at 18:07. :), Reviewed in the United States on February 19, 2014. There is no other artist, male or female, that can deliver that song with such feeling and power. Charity. It was her return to mainstream Country and what a return it was! Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on June 18, 2015. For Parton's efforts, she was rewarded with two country #1 singles: "Why'd You Come in Here Lookin' Like That" and "Yellow Roses". October 1989 saw the third single, "He's Alive" being released. https://rateyourmusic.com/release/album/dolly-parton/white-limozeen Berlin, BAM!

It reached #29 on the country singles charts. The album spent 100 weeks and peaked at #3 on the U.S. country albums chart and won Parton back much of the critical praise she had lost with Rainbow. It was released on May 30, 1989, by Columbia Records. Like its immediate predecessor, the single also peaked at #39. 2018. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I would reccommend this one to any one. She is a songwriter/story teller extraordinaire.

Classic Dolly - when she returned to pure country in the late 1980s, Reviewed in the United States on September 2, 2016. It was released in April 1990 as the fifth single and title track from the album White Limozeen. I have been a Dolly fan for a long time and just now got to pick up this great album. "White Limozeen" is a song co-written and recorded by American country music artist Dolly Parton. For Parton's efforts, she was rewa… Visit White Limozeen It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. The song and Dolly's delivery of it gives me chills. I plan to play it at my church on Easter Sunday to really send people out with the joyful Christian message. Delivery & Pickup Options - 55 reviews of White Limozeen "Just when you thought Nashville's rooftop scene couldn't get any better, White Limozeen opened this weekend and trumped the rest. White Limozeen. I bought this for the known singles (two number one songs and a few other hits) but all the tracks are stellar. At White Limozeen, our indoor-outdoor rooftop bar, cool off by making a splash in the Governor’s Pool or catch some rays with a cocktail in hand on our pretty pink floral lounge chairs. "White Limozeen" is a song co-written and recorded by American country music artist Dolly Parton.

After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. [1] The song was written by Parton and Mac Davis. I was very impressed at how perfect it is. Reviewed in the United States on April 30, 2018.

This is one of Dolly Partons best CD's. White Limozeen. The album returned the performer to the country music fold, after the critical and commercial failure of 1987's Rainbow. Standout tracks are WHAT IS IT MY LOVE?, THE MOON, THE STARS, AND ME, YELLOW ROSES, HE'S ALIVE, and of course WHY'D YA COME IN HERE LOOKIN LIKE THAT?. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. The song was written by Parton and Mac Davis.. This article is about the album by Dolly Parton. Verified Purchase. This page works best with JavaScript. Honestly, I just brought this cd for the one song, "He's Alive." Reviewed in the United States on February 13, 2014. Although I like every song on this CD, I bought it strictly for the last song, He's Alive! This has to be one of my top 5 Dolly Albums, and thats saying alot! Helpful. It was a #1 Country single, and was given a music video. It was released on May 30, 1989, by Columbia Records. In May 1990 the fifth single, the title track, was released, also without promotion, as by this point she was recording a holiday album, Home for Christmas.

Lucky Grocery Store, Sport In Society Journal, Marfan Syndrome Facial Features, Anderson Liverpool, Maseeha Web Series, Terry Gilliam Original Art For Sale, Alien Cartoon Drawing, You 're Doing It All Again Click Track, Matthew Rhys And Keri Russell, Mandira Bedi Parents, Up Pompeii (dvd), The Good Student Movie Ending Explained, Agatha Hair Accessories, Titanic Museum, Dil Gira Kahin Par Dafatan Lyrics, My Love For You Messages, Unethical Whistleblowing Examples, Mirror Amazon, Dash Coin Price Prediction 2020, Is Bridesmaids On Amazon Prime, Collateral Movie Online With English Subtitles, Clue: On Stage Wikipedia, American Institute For Conservation Salt Lake City, Robot Movies 2019, Bfgminer Linux, Danish Pastry Filling, Head In The Clouds Festival 2020 Lineup, Bayern Vs Arsenal 10-2 Year, Somewhere My Love Chords, Preston High School Napoleon Dynamite, Metal Heart Song, Antanyiah Brown, Layla Acoustic Chords Easy, Prince Naveen Parents, Otoko Wa Tsurai Yo Lyrics, Eileen Atkins Grandson, Hugh Hefner Girlfriends, Rurouni Kenshin Season 1 Episode 1, Watch Nomadland Online, Harvard Art Museums Artworks, When To Plant Buffalo Grass Seed, Storm Chasers Job, And His Name Is John Cena Sound Effect, Copycat Movie Netflix, Harry Turtledove Series, Rawlings Heart Of The Hide Single Post, Manisha Koirala Movies List, Another Part Of The Forest Summary, Happiness Is Quotes, Facts About Cow Behavior, Dragon Ball Z Fruit, Kong: Skull Island Cast, Ilim College Teacher Portal, Joe Syracuse, Samurai X: Trust And Betrayal Explained, Quratulain Balouch Accident, Houses For Rent In Pontypool, " />

It has a wide variety of songs on it. Great song, "He's Alive". After the album showed to be doing well, in July 1989 the second single, "Yellow Roses" was released, also becoming a #1 Country single. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Every Dolly or Country fan should own it ! It ended up being certified Gold by the Recording Industry Association of America.[3]. I thought for that price it would be a double CD. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Chart performance Reviewed in the United States on January 4, 2020, Reviewed in the United States on May 8, 2019, Dolly Parton White Limozeen Came From 1:00Pm-4:00Pm today, Reviewed in the United States on February 13, 2014, This is one of Dolly Partons best CD's. Reviewed in the United States on January 30, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on September 14, 2020. They are all great.

The album returned the performer to the country music fold, after the critical and commercial failure of 1987's Rainbow. I enjoyed the other songs as well. The album was produced by Ricky Skaggs, and featured a duet with Mac Davis, along with a cover version of Don Francisco's Christian classic, "He's Alive", as well as a bluegrass cover of the 1978 REO Speedwagon hit "Time for Me to Fly." Opera, this “great white and ultra-expensive limousine of the cultural industry” (Müller / Rinnert), is oftentimes peppered with exoticism, and much of its repertoire arouses suspicion of racism today. The single peaked at # 39. 5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best. White Limozeen is a hot pink paradise that can be enjoyed by all. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. "Dolly Parton Chart History (Hot Country Songs)", In the Good Old Days (When Times Were Bad), I Will Always Love You and Other Greatest Hits, Just Because I'm a Woman: Songs of Dolly Parton, Porter Wagoner and Dolly Parton discography, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=White_Limozeen_(song)&oldid=949955958, Singlechart usages for Billboardcountrysongs, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 9 April 2020, at 13:33. For the similarly titled Duncan Sheik album, see, Recording Industry Association of America, "American album certifications – Dolly Parton – White Limozeen", "Dolly Parton ARIA chart history, received April 29, 2019", "He's Alive | Dolly Parton | Music Video | MTV", In the Good Old Days (When Times Were Bad), I Will Always Love You and Other Greatest Hits, Just Because I'm a Woman: Songs of Dolly Parton, Porter Wagoner and Dolly Parton discography, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=White_Limozeen&oldid=961655589, Short description is different from Wikidata, Album articles lacking alt text for covers, Articles with album ratings that need to be turned into prose, Articles with unsourced statements from June 2011, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. It was released in April 1990 as the fifth single and title track from the album White Limozeen.The song reached #29 on the Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks chart. In 2009, Sony BMG re-released White Limozeen in a triple-feature CD set with Eagle When She Flies and Slow Dancing with the Moon. An accompanying video was released, consisting of footage of Parton's performance of the song on the CMA Awards show, earlier that month. Dolly Parton White Limozeen Came From 1:00Pm-4:00Pm today. They are all fun and up lifting. This is one of the best albums Dolly has recorded - at any point in her career. [6] It was a cover of Don Francisco's song of the same name. 0 Comment Report abuse. White Limozeen is the twenty-ninth solo studio album by Dolly Parton.

There's a problem loading this menu right now.

But this CD is VERY expensive for what you get. The album was produced by Ricky Skaggs, and featured a duet with Mac Davis, along with a cover version of Don Francisco's Christian classic, "He's Alive", as well as a bluegrass cover of the 1978 REO Speedwagonhit "Time for Me to Fly." This, to me, is my favorite religious song, and I believe is the world's greatest Easter Song. The rest of the CD is ok.

It takes me back to when I was younger and would listen to this CD and my younger sister would come in and dance to the songs. Reviewed in the United States on May 15, 2008. We were fortunate to be visiting the Graduate this weekend and were able to try White Limozeen twice. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. The song reached #29 on the Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks chart. A sixth single, "Slow Healing Heart", was released that same year, but is rarely known, and it was the final bit of promotion for this album. I bought this album primarily for one song, "He's Alive". In anticipation of the album, in April 1989 the lead single, "Why'd You Come in Here Lookin' Like That" was released. White Limozeen is the twenty-ninth solo studio album by Dolly Parton. In February 1990 she released the fourth single, "Time For Me to Fly", a bluegrass cover of REO Speedwagon's 1978 hit of the same name. I love this song and nobody sings it as well as Dolly. It has not aged very much and every song has the listener intrigued. The single did not chart. In any case, I'm still keeping it but its really over priced. Engineered By Tom Harding, Scott Hendricks, Pat Hutchinson, Doug Johnson, Assistant Engineers: Jeff Giedt, Rodney Good, Brad Jones, Engineer Outboard Gear Service: Studio Equipment Rental (co owner: Pamela M Jones), Mike Brignardello, Craig Nelson - bass guitar, This page was last edited on 9 June 2020, at 18:07. :), Reviewed in the United States on February 19, 2014. There is no other artist, male or female, that can deliver that song with such feeling and power. Charity. It was her return to mainstream Country and what a return it was! Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on June 18, 2015. For Parton's efforts, she was rewarded with two country #1 singles: "Why'd You Come in Here Lookin' Like That" and "Yellow Roses". October 1989 saw the third single, "He's Alive" being released. https://rateyourmusic.com/release/album/dolly-parton/white-limozeen Berlin, BAM!

It reached #29 on the country singles charts. The album spent 100 weeks and peaked at #3 on the U.S. country albums chart and won Parton back much of the critical praise she had lost with Rainbow. It was released on May 30, 1989, by Columbia Records. Like its immediate predecessor, the single also peaked at #39. 2018. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I would reccommend this one to any one. She is a songwriter/story teller extraordinaire.

Classic Dolly - when she returned to pure country in the late 1980s, Reviewed in the United States on September 2, 2016. It was released in April 1990 as the fifth single and title track from the album White Limozeen. I have been a Dolly fan for a long time and just now got to pick up this great album. "White Limozeen" is a song co-written and recorded by American country music artist Dolly Parton. For Parton's efforts, she was rewa… Visit White Limozeen It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. The song and Dolly's delivery of it gives me chills. I plan to play it at my church on Easter Sunday to really send people out with the joyful Christian message. Delivery & Pickup Options - 55 reviews of White Limozeen "Just when you thought Nashville's rooftop scene couldn't get any better, White Limozeen opened this weekend and trumped the rest. White Limozeen. I bought this for the known singles (two number one songs and a few other hits) but all the tracks are stellar. At White Limozeen, our indoor-outdoor rooftop bar, cool off by making a splash in the Governor’s Pool or catch some rays with a cocktail in hand on our pretty pink floral lounge chairs. "White Limozeen" is a song co-written and recorded by American country music artist Dolly Parton.

After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. [1] The song was written by Parton and Mac Davis. I was very impressed at how perfect it is. Reviewed in the United States on April 30, 2018.

This is one of Dolly Partons best CD's. White Limozeen. The album returned the performer to the country music fold, after the critical and commercial failure of 1987's Rainbow. Standout tracks are WHAT IS IT MY LOVE?, THE MOON, THE STARS, AND ME, YELLOW ROSES, HE'S ALIVE, and of course WHY'D YA COME IN HERE LOOKIN LIKE THAT?. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. The song was written by Parton and Mac Davis.. This article is about the album by Dolly Parton. Verified Purchase. This page works best with JavaScript. Honestly, I just brought this cd for the one song, "He's Alive." Reviewed in the United States on February 13, 2014. Although I like every song on this CD, I bought it strictly for the last song, He's Alive! This has to be one of my top 5 Dolly Albums, and thats saying alot! Helpful. It was a #1 Country single, and was given a music video. It was released on May 30, 1989, by Columbia Records. In May 1990 the fifth single, the title track, was released, also without promotion, as by this point she was recording a holiday album, Home for Christmas.

Lucky Grocery Store, Sport In Society Journal, Marfan Syndrome Facial Features, Anderson Liverpool, Maseeha Web Series, Terry Gilliam Original Art For Sale, Alien Cartoon Drawing, You 're Doing It All Again Click Track, Matthew Rhys And Keri Russell, Mandira Bedi Parents, Up Pompeii (dvd), The Good Student Movie Ending Explained, Agatha Hair Accessories, Titanic Museum, Dil Gira Kahin Par Dafatan Lyrics, My Love For You Messages, Unethical Whistleblowing Examples, Mirror Amazon, Dash Coin Price Prediction 2020, Is Bridesmaids On Amazon Prime, Collateral Movie Online With English Subtitles, Clue: On Stage Wikipedia, American Institute For Conservation Salt Lake City, Robot Movies 2019, Bfgminer Linux, Danish Pastry Filling, Head In The Clouds Festival 2020 Lineup, Bayern Vs Arsenal 10-2 Year, Somewhere My Love Chords, Preston High School Napoleon Dynamite, Metal Heart Song, Antanyiah Brown, Layla Acoustic Chords Easy, Prince Naveen Parents, Otoko Wa Tsurai Yo Lyrics, Eileen Atkins Grandson, Hugh Hefner Girlfriends, Rurouni Kenshin Season 1 Episode 1, Watch Nomadland Online, Harvard Art Museums Artworks, When To Plant Buffalo Grass Seed, Storm Chasers Job, And His Name Is John Cena Sound Effect, Copycat Movie Netflix, Harry Turtledove Series, Rawlings Heart Of The Hide Single Post, Manisha Koirala Movies List, Another Part Of The Forest Summary, Happiness Is Quotes, Facts About Cow Behavior, Dragon Ball Z Fruit, Kong: Skull Island Cast, Ilim College Teacher Portal, Joe Syracuse, Samurai X: Trust And Betrayal Explained, Quratulain Balouch Accident, Houses For Rent In Pontypool,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.