The all-star cast includes David Janssen (Superdome), Cloris Leachman (Scavenger Hunt), Susan Saint James (Love at First Bite), Ian Holm (Juggernaut), Helen Mirren (The Queen), Harry Andrews (The Nightcomers) and David Warner (Morgan! My wife and I were probably among the very few who had little good to say about Cameron's mega-blockbuster. It lacks the romantic sugar of the later film and all the better for that - yet it still has a love interest but it is more 'sincere' and realistic.

Nevertheless a great film through a through and the music score is one to appreciate.

See other DVD options under “Other Formats & Versions”.

Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. The film follows the survivors’ lives after their traumatic rescue. Please try again.

Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. That is not widescreen. Its story of greed, loss, and survival remains as fascinating today as it did on that fateful, moonless night in April 1912. But many large successes often are inspired by less lofty examples. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.

Reviewed in the United States on March 28, 2019. Another thing, why didn’t the people who put this special edition together, ”KINO LORBER” , release this last year so as to comemmorate the 40th anniversary of it’s television release ? Titanic (1979) Blu-ray: A realistic account of events, https://www.encyclopedia-titanica.org/community/threads/s-o-s-titanic-uncut.43413/, https://www.blu-ray.com/movies/SOS-Titanic-Blu-ray/245559/, Blood Ceremony (1973) Blu-ray: Gothic Spanish horror, Angel Eyes (1993) Blu-ray: Steamy, erotic thriller, The Train (1964) Kino Lorber Blu-ray: Intense war thriller, The Lord of the Rings: Motion Picture Trilogy 4K Blu-ray, Blade (1998) 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray: Stylish vampire classic, Last of the Dogmen (1995) 4K Blu-ray: A great modern western, Nathalie: Escape from Hell (1978) – Nazisploitation Blu-ray, David Janssen, Cloris Leachman, Harry Andrews, BRAND NEW 4K RESTORATION OF THE THEATRICAL CUT IN 1.66:1 RATIO (102 minutes), NEW HIGH-DEFINITION REMASTER OF THE TV CUT (144 minutes), A Tour of the Olympic – Titanic Sister Ship, Optional English SDH subtitles for the main feature. Long before James Cameron’s blockbuster Titanic (1997), this film meticulously recreated the world’s most lavish luxury liner and its sumptuous gala atmosphere during the four-day journey leading to the disaster. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 9, 2019. I failed to mention this is also on a 2 disc D.V.D. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Is that a rumor, or (hopefully) the truth?

You may be thinking, what a other titanic film. Kino Lorber will be releasing Director William Hale’s made-for-TV movie, S.O.S. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. The package was good as well.

So i will keep my original d.v.d copy so as to have BOTH formats. A great film too see the difference characters story’s from one passengers point of view.

Yes you are right it is. Smith, 2nd Officer Lightoller and other assorted Titanic memorabilia, (I could go on);this positively is the worst film of the trajedy.The funnels were in Cunard's black/red (with black rings) colours, instead black top/buff; the superstructure of the bridge was rounded a la Queen Mary (where it was filmed), when it should have been squared off, the overall dimensions of the film set of the ship were tiny compared to the 886 foot reality.Most farcical was when "Capt.

Today is the day of the new ”KINO LORBER” blu-ray and d.v.d release of ”S.O.S TITANIC”.

Format: DVD. Learn more about DVD region specifications. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Copyright © 2020 Kult Cinema. So why did the people from ”STUDIO CANAL” decide to change the wide-screen format to ”1.78.1” ?

Titanic (1979) on a 4K restoration Blu-ray. Reviewed in the United States on March 20, 2003.

Yankees Roster 2008, I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry Johnny Cash, Elizabeth Taylor Autor, Sisley Skincare, Space Merchant Guide, Cell Regeneration, Go Rest High On That Mountain Melody Line, The Sorrows Of Young Werther Summary, John P Kee I Made It Out Lyrics, Lombardi Trophy Replica, It's A Dog Eat Dog World Cheers, That Hamilton Woman Streaming, Kenny Rogers Duets Songs, Louth Ireland To Dublin, Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid Head To Head, Winter Flies Movie Review, Rockin Leather Boots, Opera News Lite, Doli Saja Ke Rakhna Full Movie Watch Online, Toowoomba Climate, Singing Hills Phenomenon China, Monster Hunter World Review, Final Countdown Lyrics, Tabaluga Game, Garv Full Movie 720p, Touché Turtle Full Episode, Sarai Torres Damon Thomas, Thunder In The Valley Parade 2019, Duel To The Death Book, Sye Movie Side Actress, Buster Posey Hall Of Fame, The Last Unicorn Live Action 2018, Surrender Of Japan, Stripes Welcome To Italy, The Great War And Modern Memory Pdf, Who Framed Roger Rabbit Bad Guy, Front Royal Weather Hourly, Lego Dc Comics Super Heroes: The Flash Subtitles, Bandhan Symbol, All Mixed Up Lyrics, Azur Air Russia, Kierra Sheard Wedding Date, 123 Movies 4 U, Keshia Knight Pulliam 2020, Tatsuya Fujiwara Erased, Dubbo Rainfall History, National Lampoon's Vacation Box Set Blu-ray, Hunt For The Bone Collector, Nicolas Name, Breathe In Through Nose Out Through Mouth, Aeroflot Flight 1492 Report, Janky Promoters Hulu, Chiwetel Ejiofor Instagram, Z Cars Cast, Rural Property For Sale Near Lampeter, Deedar (1951), Annamayya Death, Streeteasy Los Angeles, Poems About The Sea And Death, They Came To Baghdad Sparknotes, Shylock Is My Name Wikipedia, Amy From Booksmart, Jessica Capshaw Husband, The Virgin Spring True Story, Leo Reilly Eye Color, Tesla Accessories Europe, Frozen 3 Release Date 2025, Alex Turner 2019, Manisha Koirala Family, Katti Batti Cast, Starting Point: 1979-1996, Cardano Price Prediction 2025, Snowtown South Australia, Union Dixie Meaning, Jhene Aiko - Promises, A Is For Alibi Characters, Antlers Deer, Netgear Nighthawk M1, Bushwacker Peoria, Bahubali 3 Cast And Crew, Aoc Green New Deal Posters Detroit, How Old Is Penelope Disick And North West, Ipad Pro Mlq32ll/a Specs, Fallin Lyrics P Valley, Genie Garage Door Opener, Is Paul On Netflix Usa, 1000 Usd To Btc, Kevin Burkhardt Wife, Call Me By Your Name Google Drive Reddit, Trey Jason Kidd Play Basketball, Ali Baba Pdf, Sundarakanda Telugu Pdf, Paul Mccartney And Wings Members, To Hold In Place, International Recruitment Agencies, Night School Trailer Song, Streetwear Clothing, Spy Games Online, When Did Steven Hill Die, " />

Which means there are 2 diffrent wide-screen formats. This will not play on most DVD players sold in the U.S., U.S.

Now we all know that the ”1.78.1” did not exist back in 1980. SOS Titanic [DVD] Rated: Unrated.

Get it together, people ! Sorry for the MIS-information. Cameron must want this supressed.

DVD $10.88 Additional DVD options: Edition Discs Price New from Used from DVD "Please retry" — 1. I’m hearing on multiple dates for release; March 3, March 10, April 10, and Early 2020. The same old story, ok! I enjoy the film from start to end. When I watch this film I was thinking. A Night to Remember (Criterion Collection), Raise The Titanic (BluRay/DVD Combo) [Blu-ray]. So on both the up-coming Blu-ray and D.V.D releases, the edited European Theatrical version is in it’s original format. BLURAY.COM”, they show that for the European Theatrical Version, it is in a ” 1.66.1” format. A multi-region PAL/NTSC DVD player is request to view it in USA/Canada. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on June 24, 2019, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on July 25, 2013. On my last comment i said on the d.v.d the aspect ratio was ”1.78.1”. What was wrong with presenting it in the format that was shown in theatres in Europe back in 1980 ? The flooding of the galleys etc is well done and does not go on for that seemed like hours in the later film. I looked at the back cover of the first ever d.v.d released on ”STUDIO CANAL” home video. I’m also hearing from some sites that the Blu-ray edition will feature the entire 144 minute version – released on media for the first time in 40 years. I have this movie on d.v.d and it is in a ”1.85.1” widescreen format. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. $10.88 . Titanic. Plus this film came to me within days of ordering. I’m now not sure what ratio it’s on. S.O.S. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed.

The all-star cast includes David Janssen (Superdome), Cloris Leachman (Scavenger Hunt), Susan Saint James (Love at First Bite), Ian Holm (Juggernaut), Helen Mirren (The Queen), Harry Andrews (The Nightcomers) and David Warner (Morgan! My wife and I were probably among the very few who had little good to say about Cameron's mega-blockbuster. It lacks the romantic sugar of the later film and all the better for that - yet it still has a love interest but it is more 'sincere' and realistic.

Nevertheless a great film through a through and the music score is one to appreciate.

See other DVD options under “Other Formats & Versions”.

Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. The film follows the survivors’ lives after their traumatic rescue. Please try again.

Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. That is not widescreen. Its story of greed, loss, and survival remains as fascinating today as it did on that fateful, moonless night in April 1912. But many large successes often are inspired by less lofty examples. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.

Reviewed in the United States on March 28, 2019. Another thing, why didn’t the people who put this special edition together, ”KINO LORBER” , release this last year so as to comemmorate the 40th anniversary of it’s television release ? Titanic (1979) Blu-ray: A realistic account of events, https://www.encyclopedia-titanica.org/community/threads/s-o-s-titanic-uncut.43413/, https://www.blu-ray.com/movies/SOS-Titanic-Blu-ray/245559/, Blood Ceremony (1973) Blu-ray: Gothic Spanish horror, Angel Eyes (1993) Blu-ray: Steamy, erotic thriller, The Train (1964) Kino Lorber Blu-ray: Intense war thriller, The Lord of the Rings: Motion Picture Trilogy 4K Blu-ray, Blade (1998) 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray: Stylish vampire classic, Last of the Dogmen (1995) 4K Blu-ray: A great modern western, Nathalie: Escape from Hell (1978) – Nazisploitation Blu-ray, David Janssen, Cloris Leachman, Harry Andrews, BRAND NEW 4K RESTORATION OF THE THEATRICAL CUT IN 1.66:1 RATIO (102 minutes), NEW HIGH-DEFINITION REMASTER OF THE TV CUT (144 minutes), A Tour of the Olympic – Titanic Sister Ship, Optional English SDH subtitles for the main feature. Long before James Cameron’s blockbuster Titanic (1997), this film meticulously recreated the world’s most lavish luxury liner and its sumptuous gala atmosphere during the four-day journey leading to the disaster. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 9, 2019. I failed to mention this is also on a 2 disc D.V.D. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Is that a rumor, or (hopefully) the truth?

You may be thinking, what a other titanic film. Kino Lorber will be releasing Director William Hale’s made-for-TV movie, S.O.S. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. The package was good as well.

So i will keep my original d.v.d copy so as to have BOTH formats. A great film too see the difference characters story’s from one passengers point of view.

Yes you are right it is. Smith, 2nd Officer Lightoller and other assorted Titanic memorabilia, (I could go on);this positively is the worst film of the trajedy.The funnels were in Cunard's black/red (with black rings) colours, instead black top/buff; the superstructure of the bridge was rounded a la Queen Mary (where it was filmed), when it should have been squared off, the overall dimensions of the film set of the ship were tiny compared to the 886 foot reality.Most farcical was when "Capt.

Today is the day of the new ”KINO LORBER” blu-ray and d.v.d release of ”S.O.S TITANIC”.

Format: DVD. Learn more about DVD region specifications. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Copyright © 2020 Kult Cinema. So why did the people from ”STUDIO CANAL” decide to change the wide-screen format to ”1.78.1” ?

Titanic (1979) on a 4K restoration Blu-ray. Reviewed in the United States on March 20, 2003.

Yankees Roster 2008, I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry Johnny Cash, Elizabeth Taylor Autor, Sisley Skincare, Space Merchant Guide, Cell Regeneration, Go Rest High On That Mountain Melody Line, The Sorrows Of Young Werther Summary, John P Kee I Made It Out Lyrics, Lombardi Trophy Replica, It's A Dog Eat Dog World Cheers, That Hamilton Woman Streaming, Kenny Rogers Duets Songs, Louth Ireland To Dublin, Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid Head To Head, Winter Flies Movie Review, Rockin Leather Boots, Opera News Lite, Doli Saja Ke Rakhna Full Movie Watch Online, Toowoomba Climate, Singing Hills Phenomenon China, Monster Hunter World Review, Final Countdown Lyrics, Tabaluga Game, Garv Full Movie 720p, Touché Turtle Full Episode, Sarai Torres Damon Thomas, Thunder In The Valley Parade 2019, Duel To The Death Book, Sye Movie Side Actress, Buster Posey Hall Of Fame, The Last Unicorn Live Action 2018, Surrender Of Japan, Stripes Welcome To Italy, The Great War And Modern Memory Pdf, Who Framed Roger Rabbit Bad Guy, Front Royal Weather Hourly, Lego Dc Comics Super Heroes: The Flash Subtitles, Bandhan Symbol, All Mixed Up Lyrics, Azur Air Russia, Kierra Sheard Wedding Date, 123 Movies 4 U, Keshia Knight Pulliam 2020, Tatsuya Fujiwara Erased, Dubbo Rainfall History, National Lampoon's Vacation Box Set Blu-ray, Hunt For The Bone Collector, Nicolas Name, Breathe In Through Nose Out Through Mouth, Aeroflot Flight 1492 Report, Janky Promoters Hulu, Chiwetel Ejiofor Instagram, Z Cars Cast, Rural Property For Sale Near Lampeter, Deedar (1951), Annamayya Death, Streeteasy Los Angeles, Poems About The Sea And Death, They Came To Baghdad Sparknotes, Shylock Is My Name Wikipedia, Amy From Booksmart, Jessica Capshaw Husband, The Virgin Spring True Story, Leo Reilly Eye Color, Tesla Accessories Europe, Frozen 3 Release Date 2025, Alex Turner 2019, Manisha Koirala Family, Katti Batti Cast, Starting Point: 1979-1996, Cardano Price Prediction 2025, Snowtown South Australia, Union Dixie Meaning, Jhene Aiko - Promises, A Is For Alibi Characters, Antlers Deer, Netgear Nighthawk M1, Bushwacker Peoria, Bahubali 3 Cast And Crew, Aoc Green New Deal Posters Detroit, How Old Is Penelope Disick And North West, Ipad Pro Mlq32ll/a Specs, Fallin Lyrics P Valley, Genie Garage Door Opener, Is Paul On Netflix Usa, 1000 Usd To Btc, Kevin Burkhardt Wife, Call Me By Your Name Google Drive Reddit, Trey Jason Kidd Play Basketball, Ali Baba Pdf, Sundarakanda Telugu Pdf, Paul Mccartney And Wings Members, To Hold In Place, International Recruitment Agencies, Night School Trailer Song, Streetwear Clothing, Spy Games Online, When Did Steven Hill Die,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.