They were in rough shape when I found them, but I had them upholstered in a black-and-white stripe.

Allen Payne 2020, Richest Person In Japan In Yen, Jennifer Nettles Parents, Luca Name Meaning Girl, A Little Romance Where To Watch, Ken Jeong Wife Died, Scholastic Children's Thesaurus Online, Rio Rita Austin, Richest Man In Japan 2019, Kinsey Wolanski Surgery, Belinda Bauer Married, Tu Chor Main Sipahi Bol O Gori, Darwin Humidity, Christopher Walken Dancing, Pennant Race Baseball Game, Phrase For Being Jealous, Jawani Phir Nahi Ani 3, Palantir Vantage, Ajax Formation 2020, Seven Dragons Card Game, Yearly Rainfall Data, Big City Nights Daft Punk, Kami Band Masks, Black Mirror: Smithereens Ending, Mirage Las Vegas 2019, Frozen 2 - Into The Unknown Lyrics, Goli Soda Brand, What Is Espn+, Ipad Air Price, Victor Buono Net Worth, Ipad Pro 11-inch (1st Generation Release Date), Cootie Game Rules, Pereira Maintains Summary, Kierra Sheard New Song 2020, Zhang Sanfeng 2 Tai Chi Master 2020 Trailer, Singing Hills Phenomenon China, Who Sells Soma Bras, " />

That’s why I layered in pieced-cowhide rugs, a gleaming Biedermeier table, raised-silk pillows, and mirror after mirror — gilded, carved, trumeau. Before long, she was hooked. The Best Sandwiches to Check out this Weekend and an Oyster Recipe to Make at Home, The More Things Change, They Actually Don't. Posted on September 30, 2020 by . With the new line, Rivers is able to fill the void of high-quality, transitional furniture—updated yet traditional pieces that are often in short supply. my original New Orleans-made furniture line,” says Rivers. All of the rooms are ethereal and luminous, like you’re living inside a pearl. Post was not sent - check your email addresses!
“That was my thought. Rivers Spencer is a boutique dealer for high-end upholstery lines hand made in North Carolina such as Verellen, Hickory Chair, Highland House, Chaddock, and Century Furniture. I just wanted them to do it right, and they did. But the luminous smoke-colored walls are the showstopper. The sleek 1970s acrylic chairs are the biggest surprise. I knew the clients would host their guests in the formal living room—not to be confused with their regular living room—so it had to be pretty, with a chandelier and wingback chairs in a silk velvet. Rivers Spencer: From the get-go, I knew the rooms would be classic New Orleans, but with a fresh, modern bent. For a recent Garden District project, Spencer created a romantic dining room around a collection of rare Biedermeier klismos chairs. A native of Jackson, Mississippi, Rivers Spencer has been featured in local and national publications, including House Beautiful. Kathleen Renda: New Orleans is as famed for its gracious interiors as its jazz.

It’s amazing at Christmas, or really any time of year! Known for her design expertise, Rivers Spencer breathed new life into the New Orleans home design market when she opened her Magazine Street boutique in 2012—now the designer and entrepreneur is extending her reach with Rivers Spencer Home, a line of personally designed, internationally crafted home goods and furnishings. Rivers Spencer won us over for the way she deftly combines historical elements with a decidedly modern point-of-view. Next Wave: Meet Designer Antonino Buzzetta, Designer Stephanie Sabbe Is Proud of Her Granny-Chic Sensibility, Dan Fink Takes a Scientific Approach to Peaceful Interiors, Henrietta Spencer-Churchill and Georgian Style and Design. 59.4k Followers, 3,423 Following, 2,907 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Rivers Spencer (@riversspencer)

"I love how it feels like a little jewel box," she says. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io, How to Select The Right Sink For Any Room, A Designer's Guide to Renovations at Any Budget, How to Make Your First Apartment Look Grown Up, How to Place a Rug in Every Room of the House, These Kitchen Windows Do It All, And Then Some, 48 Easy but Transformative Fall Decorating Ideas, These Tiny 'Bunkies' Might Be Perfect Guest House, Actually Cool Ways To Style Your Coffee Table. They are elegant and clean, with lots of warm-hued wood antiques and modern art, and they’re pared down almost to the point of sparseness. It’s decorated like an actual New Orleans residence — it feels as if you’re walking through a real dining room set for a formal dinner, a bedroom with a beautifully dressed bed, and a living room with a fireplace. 504.609.2436 | shop.riversspencer.com. I bought it to use in the store, but when this homeowner saw it, she couldn’t live without it. A native of Jackson, Mississippi, Rivers Spencer has been featured in local and national publications, including House Beautiful. From taffeta curtains to quartz lamps, you really bring the glamour!

They were in rough shape when I found them, but I had them upholstered in a black-and-white stripe.

Allen Payne 2020, Richest Person In Japan In Yen, Jennifer Nettles Parents, Luca Name Meaning Girl, A Little Romance Where To Watch, Ken Jeong Wife Died, Scholastic Children's Thesaurus Online, Rio Rita Austin, Richest Man In Japan 2019, Kinsey Wolanski Surgery, Belinda Bauer Married, Tu Chor Main Sipahi Bol O Gori, Darwin Humidity, Christopher Walken Dancing, Pennant Race Baseball Game, Phrase For Being Jealous, Jawani Phir Nahi Ani 3, Palantir Vantage, Ajax Formation 2020, Seven Dragons Card Game, Yearly Rainfall Data, Big City Nights Daft Punk, Kami Band Masks, Black Mirror: Smithereens Ending, Mirage Las Vegas 2019, Frozen 2 - Into The Unknown Lyrics, Goli Soda Brand, What Is Espn+, Ipad Air Price, Victor Buono Net Worth, Ipad Pro 11-inch (1st Generation Release Date), Cootie Game Rules, Pereira Maintains Summary, Kierra Sheard New Song 2020, Zhang Sanfeng 2 Tai Chi Master 2020 Trailer, Singing Hills Phenomenon China, Who Sells Soma Bras,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.