In December 2002 Pete Tong awarded Paul the accolade of being one of his "Heroes Of 2002" and invited him onto the Essential Selection to spin a 30 minute hotmix which furthered support and really kicked off Paul’s bookings. was 25 years old.

Not only this but there has been huge support from Radio 1 for Paul’s remixes and productions and this will continue as Paul’s profile soars. Woolford's work with Planet E also extends into playing his part in the label's 20 Year anniversary celebrations with a series of gigs in key locations including New York's District 36, Detroit's The Works, Berlin's Berghain, London, Vienna, Holland's Extrema festival and beyond. He "When Paul played in Detroit at The Works with Derrick May and I…. Darren Emerson also invited Paul to collaborate on an unreleased Brother Brown remix around this time that was a huge inspiration. He was awarded 'Best Newcomer' in Ibiza's DJ Awards in 2006, nominated in the Tech-House category in 2010, won DJ Magazine's Best Of British Best DJ Awards in 2010, and was nominated in 2007. Magazine Covers have included DJ Mag August 2006 (with Nic Fanciulli), One Week To Live October 2006, IDJ in January 2008 with a photo shoot from Tate Modern's Doris Salcedo installation "Shibboleth" (after a personal email from Woolford, Salcedo gave her express permission) and an exhaustive 5 page feature to mark the release of his "The Truth" album on 2020 Vision. Louie's Vega Records In The Spotlight.... Todd Terry Spotlight - Inhouse / Freeze / Terminator Records, Dj Spen & Thommy Davis Quantize / Unquantize Spotlight, Focus On Freerange / Delusions Of Grandeur / Jimpster, Hallucinate (Paul Woolford Remix) [Extended]. After these initial releases Paul began his Bobby Peru project for 20/20 Vision, and in February 2000 on the release of his debut LP "Death Of A Player", was once again on the receiving end of widespread positive acclaim from the press (Album Of the Month in DJ magazine amongst other excellent reviews). was 20 years old. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. View phone numbers, addresses, public records, background check reports and possible arrest records for Paul Woolford. In order to have the best experience, please upgrade to a more modern browser. An adoptee, Woolford grew up in Leeds with his brother Mark. He is universally regarded within dance music as someone who djs as well as they produce and sees himself very much 50% DJ and 50% producer. was 27 years old. was 29 years old. Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile.

"I remember clearly the first time I walked in, I think I was only 17; the only way to describe it was bedlam. His first experience in the scene was by doing work experience at the Crash Records shop in Leeds (the owner would go on to found the Bassic label. Woolford started his career with Glasshoughton Welfare after progressing through their youth system. "When Paul played in Detroit at The Works with Derrick May and I, it was the most spiritual set I've heard him play…" CARL CRAIG interviewed for by WeLoveTV June 2011. And the overriding thought was ‘I’ve got to play in here one day!’". This is all in addition to the giveaway of 10 classic re-edits in July on Soundcloud for which there were just under 20,000 downloads within a week. Throughout all of this studio time, Paul has also built up his global dj bookings and clocked up the airmiles taking his unique style of djing across the world from Chicago to Berlin and all points inbetween. Yup, that good." His name is synonymous with high-quality.

After a brief flirtation putting together pause-button megamixes consisting of huge amounts of other records, Paul’s focus shifted as he soon realised that not only did he want to be a dj, he also wanted to produce records. He

The single peaked at number four in the UK Singles Chart and reached number-one in Ireland. He has done it again with another Special Request album right before the end of the year. An avid buyer of vinyl since the age of 8 with a deep-seated passion for music, he’s what you might call a vinyl junkie. For reference points, think Carl Craig's epic version of Junior Boys' 'Like A Child'. With an approach and attitude that is slightly different to most, Paul Woolford has established himself as one of the most original dj/producer/remixers that house music has exposed in recent times. Martyn Woolford was born on the 13th of October 1985, which was a Sunday. An avid buyer of vinyl since the age of 8 with a deep-seated passion for music, he is what you might call a vinyl junkie. Leave feedback, Through his work as Dj, Producer, Dancefloor experimentalist, Remixer, Collaborator and label owner, Paul Woolford has succeeded in bringing a rare level of artistry to the world of modern dance music and in doing so, made an enduring global impact. A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site.

He constantly tours to play guest spots in addition to his residency and owns the record label, Intimacy. At the age of 12 he acquired his first turntables and, having already discovered home keyboards, he set about re-creating the rhythms that had been on constant rotation from those early house compilation albums that were all somebody on pocket money could afford at the time. Irrespective of your position on the dancefloor or listening at home, Paul Woolford's tropes and idiosyncrasies are unmistakable and he has become a force to be reckoned with in modern dance music. An avid buyer of vinyl since the age of 8 with a deep-seated passion for music, he s what you might call a vinyl junkie. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. He

Both these collaborations have continued and thrived even though the tracks have varied widely in their scope, and this is an important part of Paul’s outlook. Paul’s first visit to Dave Beer’s infamous Back To Basics sealed his fate in many ways, being as it was the place where he heard so many of the records in his own collection in the full club context, which felt to Paul like jigsaw pieces falling into place. was 33 years old. Copy the above code and paste it into your website or blog. Martyn Woolford is a footballer from United Kingdom. The clubs and events he’s played at and rocked speak for themselves: Fabric London, Pacha in Buenos Aires Argentina and Ibiza, Smartbar Chicago, Crobar Miami, Berlin Love Parade, Space Ibiza, Peter Pan in Rimini Italy, Piekarnia in Poland, Centro 360 in Singapore, Creamfields UK & Buenos Aires and Cream Ibiza at Amnesia, Homelands consecutively for the last 4 years. was 16 years old. was 30 years old. Their fusions of house, electronica and hip hop sensibilities were widely acclaimed across the dance music media (Single Of The Month in Muzik, Album of the Week in Seven magazine), and paved the way for an open-minded approach with which Paul carries through as the common thread throughout his music. His name is synonymous with high-quality. He graduated from Leeds Beckett University. All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. Watch this space Â, Contact DJGuide: info@djguide.nl - DJGuide is developed by For Each BV. Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. He Woolford also did his own Minimix for Annie Mac's R1 show in 2006, using the history of techno music as the focus. Many know Paul Woolford's name through the 2005 slow-burning hit "Erotic Discourse", released on 2020 Vision, the Leeds label with which he made his name initially. Paul Woolford (born 1976) is a British dance music producer and DJ from Leeds, Northern England, who also uses the aliases Bobby Peru and Special Request, such as on the underground hit, "Erotic Discourse".. Since this time Woolford has given birth to his Intimacy label which is now his first home to explore the myriad of different facets from across the house and techno divide, occasionally dipping into heavy experimentalism as with the collaboration with world-class free-jazz drummer Paul Hession on 'Vanguard', and also releasing the work of other artists such as Jet Project and Mat Playford.

Run This City Quibi, Found Past Tense, Sas: Zombie Assault 4, Jerry Garcia, Noaa 1 Frequency, I Can Do Bad All By Myself 123movies, Ipad Pro 11 2nd Generation Case, Monongah Mining Disaster Victims, King's Abbot Poirot Location, Wake Me When It's Over Meaning, Gweek Emote, Toperec Dayz Server, Lady Hillingdon Journal, Younger Brother In Japanese Word, James Bresslaw, Alyosha Popovich I Tugarin Zmey English Subtitles, Houses For Rent In Pontypool, Won't He Do It Meme, Al Siraat College Melbourne, The Silence (2010 Full Movie), " />

"If you need any more evidence that Mr Neverending-Purple-Patch is doing things with percussion (in…, Through his work as Dj, Producer, Dancefloor experimentalist, Remixer, Collaborator and label owner, Paul Woolford has succeeded in bringing a rare level of artistry to the world of modern dance music and in doing so, made an enduring global impact.

In December 2002 Pete Tong awarded Paul the accolade of being one of his "Heroes Of 2002" and invited him onto the Essential Selection to spin a 30 minute hotmix which furthered support and really kicked off Paul’s bookings. was 25 years old.

Not only this but there has been huge support from Radio 1 for Paul’s remixes and productions and this will continue as Paul’s profile soars. Woolford's work with Planet E also extends into playing his part in the label's 20 Year anniversary celebrations with a series of gigs in key locations including New York's District 36, Detroit's The Works, Berlin's Berghain, London, Vienna, Holland's Extrema festival and beyond. He "When Paul played in Detroit at The Works with Derrick May and I…. Darren Emerson also invited Paul to collaborate on an unreleased Brother Brown remix around this time that was a huge inspiration. He was awarded 'Best Newcomer' in Ibiza's DJ Awards in 2006, nominated in the Tech-House category in 2010, won DJ Magazine's Best Of British Best DJ Awards in 2010, and was nominated in 2007. Magazine Covers have included DJ Mag August 2006 (with Nic Fanciulli), One Week To Live October 2006, IDJ in January 2008 with a photo shoot from Tate Modern's Doris Salcedo installation "Shibboleth" (after a personal email from Woolford, Salcedo gave her express permission) and an exhaustive 5 page feature to mark the release of his "The Truth" album on 2020 Vision. Louie's Vega Records In The Spotlight.... Todd Terry Spotlight - Inhouse / Freeze / Terminator Records, Dj Spen & Thommy Davis Quantize / Unquantize Spotlight, Focus On Freerange / Delusions Of Grandeur / Jimpster, Hallucinate (Paul Woolford Remix) [Extended]. After these initial releases Paul began his Bobby Peru project for 20/20 Vision, and in February 2000 on the release of his debut LP "Death Of A Player", was once again on the receiving end of widespread positive acclaim from the press (Album Of the Month in DJ magazine amongst other excellent reviews). was 20 years old. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. View phone numbers, addresses, public records, background check reports and possible arrest records for Paul Woolford. In order to have the best experience, please upgrade to a more modern browser. An adoptee, Woolford grew up in Leeds with his brother Mark. He is universally regarded within dance music as someone who djs as well as they produce and sees himself very much 50% DJ and 50% producer. was 27 years old. was 29 years old. Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile.

"I remember clearly the first time I walked in, I think I was only 17; the only way to describe it was bedlam. His first experience in the scene was by doing work experience at the Crash Records shop in Leeds (the owner would go on to found the Bassic label. Woolford started his career with Glasshoughton Welfare after progressing through their youth system. "When Paul played in Detroit at The Works with Derrick May and I, it was the most spiritual set I've heard him play…" CARL CRAIG interviewed for by WeLoveTV June 2011. And the overriding thought was ‘I’ve got to play in here one day!’". This is all in addition to the giveaway of 10 classic re-edits in July on Soundcloud for which there were just under 20,000 downloads within a week. Throughout all of this studio time, Paul has also built up his global dj bookings and clocked up the airmiles taking his unique style of djing across the world from Chicago to Berlin and all points inbetween. Yup, that good." His name is synonymous with high-quality.

After a brief flirtation putting together pause-button megamixes consisting of huge amounts of other records, Paul’s focus shifted as he soon realised that not only did he want to be a dj, he also wanted to produce records. He

The single peaked at number four in the UK Singles Chart and reached number-one in Ireland. He has done it again with another Special Request album right before the end of the year. An avid buyer of vinyl since the age of 8 with a deep-seated passion for music, he’s what you might call a vinyl junkie. For reference points, think Carl Craig's epic version of Junior Boys' 'Like A Child'. With an approach and attitude that is slightly different to most, Paul Woolford has established himself as one of the most original dj/producer/remixers that house music has exposed in recent times. Martyn Woolford was born on the 13th of October 1985, which was a Sunday. An avid buyer of vinyl since the age of 8 with a deep-seated passion for music, he is what you might call a vinyl junkie. Leave feedback, Through his work as Dj, Producer, Dancefloor experimentalist, Remixer, Collaborator and label owner, Paul Woolford has succeeded in bringing a rare level of artistry to the world of modern dance music and in doing so, made an enduring global impact. A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site.

He constantly tours to play guest spots in addition to his residency and owns the record label, Intimacy. At the age of 12 he acquired his first turntables and, having already discovered home keyboards, he set about re-creating the rhythms that had been on constant rotation from those early house compilation albums that were all somebody on pocket money could afford at the time. Irrespective of your position on the dancefloor or listening at home, Paul Woolford's tropes and idiosyncrasies are unmistakable and he has become a force to be reckoned with in modern dance music. An avid buyer of vinyl since the age of 8 with a deep-seated passion for music, he s what you might call a vinyl junkie. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. He

Both these collaborations have continued and thrived even though the tracks have varied widely in their scope, and this is an important part of Paul’s outlook. Paul’s first visit to Dave Beer’s infamous Back To Basics sealed his fate in many ways, being as it was the place where he heard so many of the records in his own collection in the full club context, which felt to Paul like jigsaw pieces falling into place. was 33 years old. Copy the above code and paste it into your website or blog. Martyn Woolford is a footballer from United Kingdom. The clubs and events he’s played at and rocked speak for themselves: Fabric London, Pacha in Buenos Aires Argentina and Ibiza, Smartbar Chicago, Crobar Miami, Berlin Love Parade, Space Ibiza, Peter Pan in Rimini Italy, Piekarnia in Poland, Centro 360 in Singapore, Creamfields UK & Buenos Aires and Cream Ibiza at Amnesia, Homelands consecutively for the last 4 years. was 16 years old. was 30 years old. Their fusions of house, electronica and hip hop sensibilities were widely acclaimed across the dance music media (Single Of The Month in Muzik, Album of the Week in Seven magazine), and paved the way for an open-minded approach with which Paul carries through as the common thread throughout his music. His name is synonymous with high-quality. He graduated from Leeds Beckett University. All user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. Watch this space Â, Contact DJGuide: info@djguide.nl - DJGuide is developed by For Each BV. Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. He Woolford also did his own Minimix for Annie Mac's R1 show in 2006, using the history of techno music as the focus. Many know Paul Woolford's name through the 2005 slow-burning hit "Erotic Discourse", released on 2020 Vision, the Leeds label with which he made his name initially. Paul Woolford (born 1976) is a British dance music producer and DJ from Leeds, Northern England, who also uses the aliases Bobby Peru and Special Request, such as on the underground hit, "Erotic Discourse".. Since this time Woolford has given birth to his Intimacy label which is now his first home to explore the myriad of different facets from across the house and techno divide, occasionally dipping into heavy experimentalism as with the collaboration with world-class free-jazz drummer Paul Hession on 'Vanguard', and also releasing the work of other artists such as Jet Project and Mat Playford.

Run This City Quibi, Found Past Tense, Sas: Zombie Assault 4, Jerry Garcia, Noaa 1 Frequency, I Can Do Bad All By Myself 123movies, Ipad Pro 11 2nd Generation Case, Monongah Mining Disaster Victims, King's Abbot Poirot Location, Wake Me When It's Over Meaning, Gweek Emote, Toperec Dayz Server, Lady Hillingdon Journal, Younger Brother In Japanese Word, James Bresslaw, Alyosha Popovich I Tugarin Zmey English Subtitles, Houses For Rent In Pontypool, Won't He Do It Meme, Al Siraat College Melbourne, The Silence (2010 Full Movie),

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.