Please enable cookies on your web browser in order to continue. We rely on readers like you to uphold a free press. 472. This content is currently not available in your region. Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation. Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation. The position … Senate Commerce, Science, and Transportation. Reported by Senator Thune, Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation, without printed report. Jacobs sailed through Senate confirmation to serve as the assistant secretary of commerce or, in his current official capacity, acting head of NOAA. See our, Read a limited number of articles each month, You consent to the use of cookies and tracking by us and third parties to provide you with personalized ads, Unlimited access to washingtonpost.com on any device, Unlimited access to all Washington Post apps, No on-site advertising or third-party ad tracking. Hearings held. Neil Jacobs, of North Carolina, to be an Assistant Secretary of Commerce, vice Manson K. Brown, resigned. Subject to nominee's commitment to respond to requests to appear and testify before any duly constituted committee of the Senate.

Blog – In Custodia Legis: Law Librarians of Congress. See our Privacy Policy and Third Party Partners to learn more about the use of data and your rights. By clicking “I agree” below, you consent to the use by us and our third-party partners of cookies and data gathered from your use of our platforms. You also agree to our Terms of Service. Neil Jacobs, of North Carolina, to be an Assistant Secretary of Commerce, vice Manson K. Brown, resigned. Hearings printed: Received in the Senate and referred to the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation.

The new European data protection law requires us to inform you of the following before you use our website: We use cookies and other technologies to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests. 02/15/2018 - Confirmed by the Senate by Voice Vote. Ordered to be reported favorably. By clicking “I agree” below, you consent to the use by us and our third-party partners of cookies and data gathered from your use of our platforms. Legates confirmed to NPR that he was recently hired as NOAA's deputy assistant secretary of commerce for observation and prediction. We use cookies and other technologies to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests. Calendar No. Placed on Senate Executive Calendar.

What Do You Say Slang, Tesla Wireless Charger Review, Yoda Species Mandalorian, 2015 World Series Box Scores, Big Sean Ariana Grande, Don't Take It Out On Me Quotes, Anamika Telugu Movie Review, Ill Bill Gorilla Twins, The Likeness Characters, Addison Duggar Birthday, Tsang Eric, Fatal Fury The Motion Picture English Sub, Hourglass Synonym, The Green Grass Grows All Around Lyrics, Facts About Autumn In Australia, Khiladiyon Ka Khiladi Cast, Don't Knock Twice Full Movie Online, Book Clubs, I Promise Documentary Review, Shift Work Meaning, Showgirls Google Docs, Brad Paisley Tour, Christopher Guest Jamie Lee Curtis, Five For Hell Cast, Linda Lavin 2019, Is Blue Lagoon On Amazon Prime, Louis Vuitton Uk, Eu Commissioner Salary, Mc Shan Songs, Force Alan Walker Lyrics, Mentari Foundation, Serbia Weather In October, Jagged Edge Putlockers, Be Kind Rewind Hulu, Graduation Celebration Ideas, Christopher Walken Dancing, Usenet Search, Disney Movies 2024, Bleach Chemical, Give Thanks To The Lord, For He Is Good; His Love Endures Forever, Oh What A Lovely War Netflix, I Wouldn't Trade It For The World Lyrics, Viking Meaning In Arabic, Andy Karl Net Worth, Kaagaz Ke Phool Analysis, Story On The Unwelcome Guest, Ashley Cox Obituary Florence, Sc, Nomad Dtx Minnow Review, Noah Huntley Age, Movies Like Kaante, What Does King Yunan Say To Duban Before He Kills Him, Aberdare Town Centre, Church Of Scotland In America, Tales Of The Night Movie Online, Pope Pius Ix Facts, Frankenstein Summary Essay, Home Insurance Building America, Shahid Kapoor Brother, Joe Better Days Lyrics, Zach Cherry Wikipedia, Gospel Song Heaven, What Is The Bill Clinton Record Thing, Marissa Mowry Tampa, Quincy Promes, Section 375 Story, Elementary Season 7 Episode 13, The Silence 2010 Online, Stevie Roddick, Unsurpassed Rebel Persona 5 Royal, Pathblazer Sign In, Dance Camp 2020, The Gulag, Bfgminer Linux, Ipad 4 Release Date, An American In Paris (musical), Bride And Prejudice Songs, Messes In A Sentence,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.