A dark force threatens Ponyville, and the Mane 6 – Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, and Rarity – embark on an unforgettable journey beyond Equestria where they meet new friends and exciting challenges on a quest to use the magic of friendship to save their home.The film has an all-star voice cast including Emily Blunt, Kristin Chenoweth, Liev Schreiber, Michael Peña, Sia, Taye Diggs, Uzo Aduba and Zoe Saldana.
Pinkie Pie Song Lyrics, Iron Monkey Uncut, The Spider's Web Britain's Second Empire Summary, Alan Walker - 135, Helios Symbol, How Did Pequena Greene Die, Marx, Critique Of Hegel's Philosophy Of Right Pdf, Red Butterfly Book, Stammer Vs Stutter, Linda Wheeler, Monty Williams Remarried, Derren Brown: The Push - Watch Online, Sergeant Calhoun Age, Next In Fashion Finale Where Was Angel, Feels Like Love Lyrics, 50 Ways To Say Goodbye Lyrics, Veritas, Prince Of Truth 2007, Flim Flam Challenge, Anthony Mitra, Lars Mikkelsen Height, Cyclone Phethai, The Secret Of Nimh 2 Full Movie 123movies, The Burial At Thebes Full Text, Love Soul Meaning In Tamil, " />

The first day of Spring is on its way and the Little Ponies are preparing for it with a big festival. Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 or later, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Xbox One S, Xbox One X, Windows Phone 8, Windows Phone 8.1, Windows 10 or later. A new, dark force threatens Ponyville, and the Mane 6 — Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, and Rarity — embark on an unforgettable journey beyond Equestria where they meet new friends and exciting challenges on a quest to use the magic of friendship and save their home.

More importantly, can they save Ponyland from the witches’ concoction, the strange purple goo called Smooze, that’s threatening to bury the whole town.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/my-little-pony-the-movie/8d6kgwxl7pf5 All Rights Reserved. Canterlot High meets its rival school in a competition that's a long-standing tradition, The Friendship Games. With the help of the Mane 6 and especially Sunset Shimmer, Twilight Sparkle must confront the dark “Midnight Sparkle” within herself and embrace her newfound magical abilities to save the camp. Visit Chrome.com to get the fast Chrome browser for Windows, My Little Pony Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks, My Little Pony- Equestria Girls - Friendship Games, My Little Pony: Equestria Girls: Legend of Everfree (NV).

Once you select Rent you'll have 14 days to start watching the movie and 48 hours to finish it.

MY LITTLE PONY: THE MOVIE Executive producers: Josh Feldman, Meghan McCarthy, Kirsten Newlands, Sarah Wall Produced by Brian Goldner, Stephen Davis, Marcia Gwendolyn Jones, Haven Alexander Story by Meghan McCarthy, Joe Ballarini Screenplay by Meghan … A new dark force threatens Ponyville, and the Mane 6 - Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, and Rarity - embark on an unforgettable journey beyond Equestria where they meet new friends and exciting challenges on a quest to use the magic of friendship and save their home. Artwork & Supplementary Materials 2018 Hasbro.

No one's rated or reviewed this product yet. The movie features original music and songs performed by Sia, Diggs, Saldana, Chenoweth and Blunt. 2017 My Little Pony Productions LLC.
All Rights Reserved. The girls must rock their way to the top, and outshine rival Adagio Dazzle and her band The Dazzlings, to restore harmony back to Canterlot High.

But all the fun may come to an end if the witch Hydia has her way! Sunset Shimmer and her friends compete against someone with an equal amount of interest in Equestrian magic, this world's Twilight Sparkle.
Can the Ponies defeat Hydia and her evil daughters, Reeka and Draggle? Featuring an all-star cast with Emily Blunt, Kristin Chenoweth, Liev Schreiber, Michael Peña, Sia, Taye Diggs, Uzo Aduba, and Zoe Saldana, and with an original song performed by Sia. A new dark force threatens Ponyville, and the Mane 6 - Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, and Rarity - embark on an unforgettable journey beyond Equestria where they meet new friends and exciting challenges on a quest to use the magic of friendship and save their home. Rentals are not eligible.

When Canterlot High goes to Camp Everfree, they’re surprised to find a magical force at the camp. Music rules and rainbows rock as Twilight Sparkle and pals complete for the top spot in the Canterlot High "Mane Event" talent show. My Little Pony and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro and are used with permission. By purchasing this item, you are transacting with Google Payments and agreeing to the Google Payments. Eligible if purchased with select payment methods.

A dark force threatens Ponyville, and the Mane 6 – Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, and Rarity – embark on an unforgettable journey beyond Equestria where they meet new friends and exciting challenges on a quest to use the magic of friendship to save their home.The film has an all-star voice cast including Emily Blunt, Kristin Chenoweth, Liev Schreiber, Michael Peña, Sia, Taye Diggs, Uzo Aduba and Zoe Saldana.

Pinkie Pie Song Lyrics, Iron Monkey Uncut, The Spider's Web Britain's Second Empire Summary, Alan Walker - 135, Helios Symbol, How Did Pequena Greene Die, Marx, Critique Of Hegel's Philosophy Of Right Pdf, Red Butterfly Book, Stammer Vs Stutter, Linda Wheeler, Monty Williams Remarried, Derren Brown: The Push - Watch Online, Sergeant Calhoun Age, Next In Fashion Finale Where Was Angel, Feels Like Love Lyrics, 50 Ways To Say Goodbye Lyrics, Veritas, Prince Of Truth 2007, Flim Flam Challenge, Anthony Mitra, Lars Mikkelsen Height, Cyclone Phethai, The Secret Of Nimh 2 Full Movie 123movies, The Burial At Thebes Full Text, Love Soul Meaning In Tamil,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.