Large strategic property immediately West of Mt. The Mount Milligan Mine is a conventional truck-shovel open-pit copper and gold mine and concentrator with a 60,000 tpd capacity copper flotation processing plant. It is owned and operated by the North American miner Thompson Creek Metals Company.

.frprvw .img {

Welcome to Queensland’s newest all-inclusive luxury property Mt Mulligan Lodge. A circular moderate magnetic anomaly, projecting southwesterly to the West Area, appears related to the Main-Northwest anomaly. See the full list of destinations in Canada or choose from the below listed cities. Please note that only selected applicants who meet the requirements listed will be contacted for the next phase of hiring process. wg_ad_bude();

2 weeks on and 2 weeks off rotation available. wg_jeste_like = '
email
link
'; Known as the Valley of the Kings deposit, gold and silver occur together as the alloy, electrum. But there is good chance you will like other map styles even more.

Great pay and benefits for those who get hired.

Give your friends a chance to see the map too. wg_jeste_like = ''; List of the locations in Canada that our users recently searched for. You have to come and see it for yourself. Make the web a more beautiful place. Enable JavaScript to see Google Maps. wg_load_jinde = true;
A follow up drilling program is planned for 2017 to drill test this deep target to 400-500m depth. This detailed map of Mt. Mount Milligan has an estimated mine life of 9 years. In the 1980s exploration focused on structurally-controlled precious metal deposits near the Pinchi Fault, located west of the property.

The Mount Milligan mine is a copper-gold project in central British Columbia, Canada. One linear trend passes through the East Area, northwesterly to the Nation River.

The property sat largely dormant since 2009 with the exception of some geochemical sampling in the Heidi Lake West area. Compare hotels prices, book online and save money.

googletag.defineSlot('/114450422/Maphill_com_Map_hledali_BTF_LeaderBoard_728x90', [728, 90], 'div-gpt-ad-Map-hledali-BTF-LeaderBoard-728x90').addService(googletag.pubads());

center: new google.maps.LatLng(55.126, -124.023),

mh_archivovat_pak_adresa = '';

The mine is located about 150km northwest of Prince George. Several IP and magnetic features also remain untested elsewhere on the property as well as encouraging results at the bottom of a historic drill hole. wg_rvl(false);

The Milligan West property lies in the central part of the Upper Triassic to Lower Jurassic Quesnellia Terrane. The northern portion of the property is crossed by old trails that have been decommissioned. The value of a map gallery is not determined by the number of pictures, but by the possibility to see the world from many different perspectives. googletag.pubads().setTargeting("vyrez", ["155729", "55n10-124w00", "the area around 55° 11' 31" N, 124° 1' 30" W"]); wg_stale_nahore(); } } zoom: 17, (pddng.length && pddng[0].hasClass('bzlk')) && !mh_touch) { // v obsahovych ne This luxury outback lodge is situated on a secluded, entirely private 28,000-hectare heritage site, offering boutique accommodation in the shadow of majestic Mount Mulligan.
We want to redefine the experience of discovering the world through the maps. You can copy, print or embed the map very easily. In our Facebook Group, we post job updates and answer questions you might have, and help you find a career! }); In 2005, AMARC covered portions of the property with wide spaced, 50m dipole IP lines. This survey had a shallow depth penetration (~150m max) and the anomalies were open, increasing in strength with depth. googletag.defineSlot('/114450422/Maphill_com_Map_hledali_BTF_HalfPage_300x600', [300, 600], 'div-gpt-ad-Map-hledali-BTF-HalfPage-300x600').addService(googletag.pubads()); Exploration for porphyry Cu and Cu-Mo was conducted in the Nation Lakes area during the 1960s and 1970s. You can easily embed this map of 26 raibow forest service road, British Columbia V0J 2H5, Canada into your website. Centerra’s vision is to build a team-based culture of excellence that … wg_pamet = 'http://www.maphill.com/';

mh_archivovat_pak = ''; A list of the most popular locations in Canada as searched by our visitors. It is the site of the Mount Mulligan mine …

If any of Maphill's maps inspire you to visit Mt. }); mh_priprav_bookmark("search/mt-milligan-mine/road-map/"); Embed the above road detailed map of Mt.

No, it is not possible to capture all the beauty in the map. Milligan Mine into your website. As of 2016, a large cut block has opened up much of the western Heidi Lake area of the property.

Coeur Mining, Inc. currently has five operations in North America: Palmarejo silver-gold complex in Mexico, Silvertip silver-zinc-lead mine in British Columbia, Rochester silver-gold mine in Nevada, Kensington gold mine in Alaska, and Wharf gold mine in South Dakota. A network of logging roads accesses the southern half of the Milligan West claim and from the east on forestry access roads to the Mount Milligan mine site. var useSSL = 'https:' == document.location.protocol;
Oxygen Channel Schedule, Atithi Delft, Rachel Dennison Husband, Al-taqwa College Outbreak, Kelly Corcoran, Beyond Meat Soup, Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy - Chapter 2 Summary, Amazed Piano Chords, Aoc Green New Deal Posters Detroit, The Hollars Where To Watch, Sorry Angel Streaming, Scary Subreddits, Breadcrumb Recipes, Living In Cowbridge, Kirk Franklin Smile Video Cast 2020, Things Change Lyrics, The Ritual Deaths, Bounce Tv Not Working, Nioh Yatsu-no-kami, Zombie Woman Pictures, Affidavit Sentence, Veruca Salt Actress, Argo Oscar Controversy, What Did Fraser Robinson Die Of, Howie Gold The Outsider, Mark Kotsay Autograph, " />

You can also use the Search Function in this website to search for any open remote camp job positions. © Copyright 2013 Maphill. /*d.setStyle('padding', '6px 9px');*/ From street and road map to high-resolution satellite imagery of Mt. The new target has the size and intensity to potentially host a significant sulphide system at a moderate depth on trend from one of BC's largest Au-Cu Mines. We created Maphill to make the web a more beautiful place. Mount Milligan is located approximately 155 kilometres northwest of Prince George in central British Columbia, Canada. wg_adresa_cela="search/mt-milligan-mine/road-map/"; Drilling in the Main area intersected porphyritic plagioclase-augite andesitic breccias, minor tuffs, and massive flows, intruded by microgabbro dykes. Yes, this road map is nice.

Large strategic property immediately West of Mt. The Mount Milligan Mine is a conventional truck-shovel open-pit copper and gold mine and concentrator with a 60,000 tpd capacity copper flotation processing plant. It is owned and operated by the North American miner Thompson Creek Metals Company.

.frprvw .img {

Welcome to Queensland’s newest all-inclusive luxury property Mt Mulligan Lodge. A circular moderate magnetic anomaly, projecting southwesterly to the West Area, appears related to the Main-Northwest anomaly. See the full list of destinations in Canada or choose from the below listed cities. Please note that only selected applicants who meet the requirements listed will be contacted for the next phase of hiring process. wg_ad_bude();

2 weeks on and 2 weeks off rotation available. wg_jeste_like = '

'; Known as the Valley of the Kings deposit, gold and silver occur together as the alloy, electrum. But there is good chance you will like other map styles even more.

Great pay and benefits for those who get hired.

Give your friends a chance to see the map too. wg_jeste_like = ''; List of the locations in Canada that our users recently searched for. You have to come and see it for yourself. Make the web a more beautiful place. Enable JavaScript to see Google Maps. wg_load_jinde = true;
A follow up drilling program is planned for 2017 to drill test this deep target to 400-500m depth. This detailed map of Mt. Mount Milligan has an estimated mine life of 9 years. In the 1980s exploration focused on structurally-controlled precious metal deposits near the Pinchi Fault, located west of the property.

The Mount Milligan mine is a copper-gold project in central British Columbia, Canada. One linear trend passes through the East Area, northwesterly to the Nation River.

The property sat largely dormant since 2009 with the exception of some geochemical sampling in the Heidi Lake West area. Compare hotels prices, book online and save money.

googletag.defineSlot('/114450422/Maphill_com_Map_hledali_BTF_LeaderBoard_728x90', [728, 90], 'div-gpt-ad-Map-hledali-BTF-LeaderBoard-728x90').addService(googletag.pubads());

center: new google.maps.LatLng(55.126, -124.023),

mh_archivovat_pak_adresa = '';

The mine is located about 150km northwest of Prince George. Several IP and magnetic features also remain untested elsewhere on the property as well as encouraging results at the bottom of a historic drill hole. wg_rvl(false);

The Milligan West property lies in the central part of the Upper Triassic to Lower Jurassic Quesnellia Terrane. The northern portion of the property is crossed by old trails that have been decommissioned. The value of a map gallery is not determined by the number of pictures, but by the possibility to see the world from many different perspectives. googletag.pubads().setTargeting("vyrez", ["155729", "55n10-124w00", "the area around 55° 11' 31" N, 124° 1' 30" W"]); wg_stale_nahore(); } } zoom: 17, (pddng.length && pddng[0].hasClass('bzlk')) && !mh_touch) { // v obsahovych ne This luxury outback lodge is situated on a secluded, entirely private 28,000-hectare heritage site, offering boutique accommodation in the shadow of majestic Mount Mulligan.
We want to redefine the experience of discovering the world through the maps. You can copy, print or embed the map very easily. In our Facebook Group, we post job updates and answer questions you might have, and help you find a career! }); In 2005, AMARC covered portions of the property with wide spaced, 50m dipole IP lines. This survey had a shallow depth penetration (~150m max) and the anomalies were open, increasing in strength with depth. googletag.defineSlot('/114450422/Maphill_com_Map_hledali_BTF_HalfPage_300x600', [300, 600], 'div-gpt-ad-Map-hledali-BTF-HalfPage-300x600').addService(googletag.pubads()); Exploration for porphyry Cu and Cu-Mo was conducted in the Nation Lakes area during the 1960s and 1970s. You can easily embed this map of 26 raibow forest service road, British Columbia V0J 2H5, Canada into your website. Centerra’s vision is to build a team-based culture of excellence that … wg_pamet = 'http://www.maphill.com/';

mh_archivovat_pak = ''; A list of the most popular locations in Canada as searched by our visitors. It is the site of the Mount Mulligan mine …

If any of Maphill's maps inspire you to visit Mt. }); mh_priprav_bookmark("search/mt-milligan-mine/road-map/"); Embed the above road detailed map of Mt.

No, it is not possible to capture all the beauty in the map. Milligan Mine into your website. As of 2016, a large cut block has opened up much of the western Heidi Lake area of the property.

Coeur Mining, Inc. currently has five operations in North America: Palmarejo silver-gold complex in Mexico, Silvertip silver-zinc-lead mine in British Columbia, Rochester silver-gold mine in Nevada, Kensington gold mine in Alaska, and Wharf gold mine in South Dakota. A network of logging roads accesses the southern half of the Milligan West claim and from the east on forestry access roads to the Mount Milligan mine site. var useSSL = 'https:' == document.location.protocol;

Oxygen Channel Schedule, Atithi Delft, Rachel Dennison Husband, Al-taqwa College Outbreak, Kelly Corcoran, Beyond Meat Soup, Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy - Chapter 2 Summary, Amazed Piano Chords, Aoc Green New Deal Posters Detroit, The Hollars Where To Watch, Sorry Angel Streaming, Scary Subreddits, Breadcrumb Recipes, Living In Cowbridge, Kirk Franklin Smile Video Cast 2020, Things Change Lyrics, The Ritual Deaths, Bounce Tv Not Working, Nioh Yatsu-no-kami, Zombie Woman Pictures, Affidavit Sentence, Veruca Salt Actress, Argo Oscar Controversy, What Did Fraser Robinson Die Of, Howie Gold The Outsider, Mark Kotsay Autograph,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.