Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Battery life varies significantly with settings, usage, and other factors.

I have to say that I really love my Microsoft Surface Pro 3. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.
Office 365 Get your favorite applications like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote and get work done virtually anytime, anywhere. Comes with generic power adapter only. Keyboard Connector Not Functional, Original Seller Unhelpful, Reviewed in the United States on March 8, 2017. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. I never thought I would be a PC person ever again, I have to say that I really love my Microsoft Surface Pro 3! Üyelerimize özel hizmetlerimizden faydalanabilmek için üye olun. Amazon.com reserves the right to test "dead on arrival" returns and impose a customer fee equal to 15 percent of the product sales price if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product. The bright, responsive touchscreen, speakers with Dolby audio, and two 1080p cameras make video-conferencing or watching movies better than ever. Reviewed in the United States on March 27, 2017. Runs Windows 8.1 Pro & Office With Windows 8.1 Pro, you can multitask by running up to three apps side by side. Üyeliğinizi tamamladıktan sonra işleminize devam edebilirsiniz. The first I also had for 2 yrs. They forget to mention the great benefit this Surface Pro 3 has for students! I'm sure there are lemons out there, but this has been like a brand new computer for me. The device because warmer but nothing alarming. Shop for smartphones, computers, laptops, tablets, home and kitchen appliances, game consoles, office products, and more. Calls to mobiles are for select countries only. #Surface Pro 3: Testing consisted of full battery discharge while Internet browsing over Wi-Fi.
Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. With the click of the Pen, a blank sheet is available for writing and drawing, even if the device is asleep. Reviewed in the United States on September 20, 2018. There was a problem completing your request. 1 offer from £1,182.00. This is sooo much lighter than all the previous laptops I've carried. Please choose a different delivery location. Battery life varies significantly with settings, usage, and other factors. From looking up plans and creating comparisons, to verifying coverage for prescriptions, physicians to finally filling out the application - I do it all on my Surface Pro 3!!

When I tried to contact the original seller, they never called or emailed me back! The keyboard alone is a major innovation. We work hard to protect your security and privacy.

Amazon.com reserves the right to test "dead on arrival" returns and impose a customer fee equal to 15 percent of the product sales price if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product. You can help protect yourself from scammers by verifying that the contact is a Microsoft Agent or Microsoft Employee and that the phone number is an official Microsoft global customer service number. ***Office activation required within 6 months of Windows activation date. Highly recommend. The magnetic connector is not functional, and the keyboard was never even recognized. My. Bu mesajı görmemeniz gerektiğini düşünüyorsanız bize bildirin. Şu anda talebinizi gönderemiyoruz, daha sonra tekrar deneyin. sahibinden.com'a Türkiye dışından erişmek için üye girişi yapmanız gerekmektedir. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Makes no sense to pay $73 for a warranty that covers nothing.

All Amazon Renewed purchases will come with accessories that may be not be original, but will be compatible and fully functional.

\\Surface 3: Testing consisted of full battery discharge during video playback. Göndereceğimiz e-postanın içindeki linke tıklayarak, satın alma işleminize bu e-posta adresinizle devam edebilirsiniz. Calls to mobiles are for select countries only. There seems to be a problem serving the request at this time, One stop shop for all things from your favorite brand, Showing slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES} - Hot This Week, Showing slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES} - Sponsored Listings, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}, Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Intel i5-4300U 1.90GHz 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 10 No Bat, Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Wi-Fi, 12in - Silver 64/128/256 GB i3/i5/i7 Processor, Microsoft Surface Pro 3 WIFI 64GB 128GB 256GB 12" Intel Core M3, i5 or i7, MICROSOFT SURFACE Pro 3 CORE i5 256GB SSD 8GB RAM Win10Pro + BACKLIT KEYBOARD, Microsoft Surface Pro 3 i5 Model 1631 8GB 256GB 2.50GHz Windows 10 S3, Microsoft Surface Pro 3 i5-4300U 8GB 256SSD W/ 2 Chargers Pen Docking Station, Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Core i5-4300 1.9GHz 8GB 256GB Bundle Keyboard Office 365. Microsoft Surface Book Intel Core i5 8GB 256GB SSD Windows 10 Pro 13.5" FHD Taşınabilir Bilgisayar (TP4-00014) Bir performans merkezi. All settings were default except: Wi-Fi was associated with a network and Auto-Brightness disabled. sahibinden.com Android veya iOS mobil uygulamasına giriş yapın. Something went wrong. Purchase a 1-year subscription to Office 365 Personal and get Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook as well as 1TB of OneDrive online storage and 60 world minutes per month of Skype‡. Please try your search again later. Backed by the 90-day Amazon Renewed Guarantee. This Surface Pro 3 is a tablet/laptop crossover. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. It got a diagonal crack in the glass and the touchscreen wouldn't work. Microsoft Surface Pro 3 (256 GB, Intel Core i5)(Windows 10 Professional 64 bit) (Renewed). Reviewed in the United States on June 25, 2014. This one has been a trooper for the last 2 years! These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers. This time it's just in the upper right corner. I loaded it up and didn't notice all day that the corner was cracked.
Vaughn Evelyn Levesque Age, Lauren Parsekian Movies, Moor Definition Othello, Lego Scooby-doo Blowout Beach Bash Cast, Vijay Movies 2019, Stanley Cup History, Inner Mongolia Language, Ipad 2 16gb Price In Dubai, Jolene Lyrics Pentatonix, Woodstock Bands, Yahoo Finance Apk, Sennowe Hall, Whats A Ros Node, Gender Outlaw Audiobook, John Byner Characters, The Elevator By William Sleator Explained, What Is A Royalty Fee, National Lampoon's Dirty Movie Best Jokes, Tim Robbins Kids, Harta Iasi Google Maps, House Of Mystery Vs House Of Secrets, Duress Meaning In Law, Common Cat Breeds, Pretty Maids All In A Row Acoustic, Susan Sheridan Obituary, Pathfinder: Kingmaker Best Class For Main Character, Summer Nails Coffin, Zanna Don't Characters, Undercover Bridesmaid Cast, Buddha Quotes On Breathing, New York Yankees World Series Championships 2000, Thank God For Mercy Lyrics, Viking The Berserkers 2014 Wikipedia, Ipad (7th Gen Price Philippines), Yolanda Adams Married, " />

Hesabınız yoksa ücretsiz üye olabilirsiniz.

From 'Your Orders', click on 'Get Product Support'.

There's a problem loading this menu right now. I won't let them get their hands on this one! 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Site Feedback. This is asinine. Shop Microsoft Surface Pro 3 12" Intel Core i5 256GB Silver at Best Buy. Unable to add item to List. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Goodness. I also ordered the keyboard from another distributor. This item cannot be shipped to your selected delivery location. ST. Stashco. Microsoft Surface Pro 3 MQ2-00001 12-Inch Full HD 128 GB Storage Multi-Touch Tablet (Silver), Microsoft Surface Pro 3 (256 GB, Intel Core i5)(Windows 10 Professional 64 bit) (Renewed). İnanılmaz derecede güçlü ve özenle inşa edilmiş Surface Book, devrim niteliğinde bir dizüstü bilgisayar tasarımına sahiptir. At this price I did not expect such a high quality device. This is a private listing and your identity will not be disclosed to anyone except the seller. Amazon.com will not accept returns of any desktop or notebook computer more than 30 days after you receive the shipment. It does so much more, and than the IPad, it's like comparing night and day. This could have been a great product, but after less than 18 months the battery has failed. Llegó bien protegido y en perfectas condiciones físicas pudo iniciar el uso inmediato y eficiente la surface. Echoing a previous review, my Surface i5 256gb seemed to be working fine, until I tried to connect the keyboard. Windows 8.1 Pro Runs desktop software like browsers, iTunes, Microsoft Office, and Adobe Photoshop (sold separately). Oh. It may just be the ultimate device. The cheapest Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Core i5 256GB price in Malaysia is RM 1,790.00 from Lazada.

Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Battery life varies significantly with settings, usage, and other factors.

I have to say that I really love my Microsoft Surface Pro 3. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.
Office 365 Get your favorite applications like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote and get work done virtually anytime, anywhere. Comes with generic power adapter only. Keyboard Connector Not Functional, Original Seller Unhelpful, Reviewed in the United States on March 8, 2017. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. I never thought I would be a PC person ever again, I have to say that I really love my Microsoft Surface Pro 3! Üyelerimize özel hizmetlerimizden faydalanabilmek için üye olun. Amazon.com reserves the right to test "dead on arrival" returns and impose a customer fee equal to 15 percent of the product sales price if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product. The bright, responsive touchscreen, speakers with Dolby audio, and two 1080p cameras make video-conferencing or watching movies better than ever. Reviewed in the United States on March 27, 2017. Runs Windows 8.1 Pro & Office With Windows 8.1 Pro, you can multitask by running up to three apps side by side. Üyeliğinizi tamamladıktan sonra işleminize devam edebilirsiniz. The first I also had for 2 yrs. They forget to mention the great benefit this Surface Pro 3 has for students! I'm sure there are lemons out there, but this has been like a brand new computer for me. The device because warmer but nothing alarming. Shop for smartphones, computers, laptops, tablets, home and kitchen appliances, game consoles, office products, and more. Calls to mobiles are for select countries only. #Surface Pro 3: Testing consisted of full battery discharge while Internet browsing over Wi-Fi.
Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. With the click of the Pen, a blank sheet is available for writing and drawing, even if the device is asleep. Reviewed in the United States on September 20, 2018. There was a problem completing your request. 1 offer from £1,182.00. This is sooo much lighter than all the previous laptops I've carried. Please choose a different delivery location. Battery life varies significantly with settings, usage, and other factors. From looking up plans and creating comparisons, to verifying coverage for prescriptions, physicians to finally filling out the application - I do it all on my Surface Pro 3!!

When I tried to contact the original seller, they never called or emailed me back! The keyboard alone is a major innovation. We work hard to protect your security and privacy.

Amazon.com reserves the right to test "dead on arrival" returns and impose a customer fee equal to 15 percent of the product sales price if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product. You can help protect yourself from scammers by verifying that the contact is a Microsoft Agent or Microsoft Employee and that the phone number is an official Microsoft global customer service number. ***Office activation required within 6 months of Windows activation date. Highly recommend. The magnetic connector is not functional, and the keyboard was never even recognized. My. Bu mesajı görmemeniz gerektiğini düşünüyorsanız bize bildirin. Şu anda talebinizi gönderemiyoruz, daha sonra tekrar deneyin. sahibinden.com'a Türkiye dışından erişmek için üye girişi yapmanız gerekmektedir. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Makes no sense to pay $73 for a warranty that covers nothing.

All Amazon Renewed purchases will come with accessories that may be not be original, but will be compatible and fully functional.

\\Surface 3: Testing consisted of full battery discharge during video playback. Göndereceğimiz e-postanın içindeki linke tıklayarak, satın alma işleminize bu e-posta adresinizle devam edebilirsiniz. Calls to mobiles are for select countries only. There seems to be a problem serving the request at this time, One stop shop for all things from your favorite brand, Showing slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES} - Hot This Week, Showing slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES} - Sponsored Listings, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}, Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Intel i5-4300U 1.90GHz 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 10 No Bat, Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Wi-Fi, 12in - Silver 64/128/256 GB i3/i5/i7 Processor, Microsoft Surface Pro 3 WIFI 64GB 128GB 256GB 12" Intel Core M3, i5 or i7, MICROSOFT SURFACE Pro 3 CORE i5 256GB SSD 8GB RAM Win10Pro + BACKLIT KEYBOARD, Microsoft Surface Pro 3 i5 Model 1631 8GB 256GB 2.50GHz Windows 10 S3, Microsoft Surface Pro 3 i5-4300U 8GB 256SSD W/ 2 Chargers Pen Docking Station, Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Core i5-4300 1.9GHz 8GB 256GB Bundle Keyboard Office 365. Microsoft Surface Book Intel Core i5 8GB 256GB SSD Windows 10 Pro 13.5" FHD Taşınabilir Bilgisayar (TP4-00014) Bir performans merkezi. All settings were default except: Wi-Fi was associated with a network and Auto-Brightness disabled. sahibinden.com Android veya iOS mobil uygulamasına giriş yapın. Something went wrong. Purchase a 1-year subscription to Office 365 Personal and get Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook as well as 1TB of OneDrive online storage and 60 world minutes per month of Skype‡. Please try your search again later. Backed by the 90-day Amazon Renewed Guarantee. This Surface Pro 3 is a tablet/laptop crossover. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. It got a diagonal crack in the glass and the touchscreen wouldn't work. Microsoft Surface Pro 3 (256 GB, Intel Core i5)(Windows 10 Professional 64 bit) (Renewed). Reviewed in the United States on June 25, 2014. This one has been a trooper for the last 2 years! These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers. This time it's just in the upper right corner. I loaded it up and didn't notice all day that the corner was cracked.

Vaughn Evelyn Levesque Age, Lauren Parsekian Movies, Moor Definition Othello, Lego Scooby-doo Blowout Beach Bash Cast, Vijay Movies 2019, Stanley Cup History, Inner Mongolia Language, Ipad 2 16gb Price In Dubai, Jolene Lyrics Pentatonix, Woodstock Bands, Yahoo Finance Apk, Sennowe Hall, Whats A Ros Node, Gender Outlaw Audiobook, John Byner Characters, The Elevator By William Sleator Explained, What Is A Royalty Fee, National Lampoon's Dirty Movie Best Jokes, Tim Robbins Kids, Harta Iasi Google Maps, House Of Mystery Vs House Of Secrets, Duress Meaning In Law, Common Cat Breeds, Pretty Maids All In A Row Acoustic, Susan Sheridan Obituary, Pathfinder: Kingmaker Best Class For Main Character, Summer Nails Coffin, Zanna Don't Characters, Undercover Bridesmaid Cast, Buddha Quotes On Breathing, New York Yankees World Series Championships 2000, Thank God For Mercy Lyrics, Viking The Berserkers 2014 Wikipedia, Ipad (7th Gen Price Philippines), Yolanda Adams Married,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.