When you try to reach out it is a email message like its from a robot..I will never order from them again..anybody in need of an ugle cheaply made dress let me know..I would have given them a negative number if I could have..-2. I have had the absolute best experience with lucy in the sky's customer service! IMAGES COPYRIGHT © 2020 LUCY IN THE SKY INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Highly recommend not shopping here. I have also made a youtube video on my thoughts about them, and have nothing but good things to say.

Highly recommend . Super quick responses and the dress was cute! Leading the latest fashion trends in show-stopping party styles for all special occasions year-round! (I would have posted the link, but I am unable to do so on Trustpilot, unfortunately).

Every time there have been issues with my order, they have gone above and beyond to make my time shopping with them immaculate.
It was just too short for my daughter. I also love the dresses & their quality! The dress is what my daughter expected, although a bit on the smaller side. Website was easy to navigate and dress shipped fast! i love my dress! Our Lucy girls are the life of the party and live life to its fullest! there are pros and cons Cons: -some clothes is not true size( 1st i got a large since im a medium/large and it was so from the chest, 2nd dress so tight from the waist, 3rd dress was so loose) -material to thinPros: - fast shipping - flex pay is awesome - so many outfit to choose from, Love Lucy in the Sky!!! Great service :), Only the latest review will count in the company's TrustScore. Horrible horrible horrible. Love it!! Affordable, high-end styles.

I was so upset to find out when I used Apple Pay it put in my old address, I ordered … You can search my video by typing 'fernn52 lucy in the sky.' Definetly will be reccomending to my friends! Post a pic or video on Instagram or TIkTok in our styles for a chance to win! it’s great quality for a really good price. Check out my video!

COPYRIGHT © 2020 LUCY IN THE SKY INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Whether it’s your 18th or 21st birthday, formal or prom, music festival or girls Vegas trip, or just a fun night out, we love to be a part of it! Within a few short years, Lucy in the Sky has become the go-to brand for thousands of party girls in the US and world-wide. Emma S went above and beyond today to… Emma S went above and beyond today to get me exactly what I needed.

Lucy in the Sky.

I will definitely be ordering from them again. I love the dress and it fits perfect! Create an account for order tracking, easy returns and more! just make sure you know what size you are before buying, i was silly and just bought the size i thought i was without actually measuring myself.
Product looked nothing like the photo, fit even worse I ordered two so I could make sure to get the right size neither of the sizes worked they were horrible. The quality of the dresses is very good, style and size are as shown and described. Tag @lucyintheskystore & hashtag #lucyintheskystore for a chance to WIN $100 GIFT CARD & be featured on our page!

Delivery of the order occurred in a timely manner and customer service responded promptly and helpfully. I don't have an account. I emailed about an exchange for different sizes for 2 dresses that I had purchased. I received an email back right away, which was really nice. Customer service was very helpful regarding my return. © 2020 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved.

free shipping with fedex express on orders over $75 (dhl for intl. It took me second to contact customer support as with no fee, they speed up the delivery and I got it a whole week early! My only complaints are that the size of the dress was much smaller than expected and only store credit (v. a refund) is available upon return of the item. We feel extremely privileged to be a part of all of your special moments. orders) Super fast shipping and loved the products, very cute dress, came in on time. shop sale up to 50% off storewide.

Very pleased with my purchase, The date of the order was wrong..thedate of deilvery is wrong...they won't take the dress back..sizing was small..way to small..2 sizes too small..the dress looked nothing like the photo..it had sparkles on an itchy fabric..adverised as chiffon..lie....buyer beware..if you buy from this store you only have 2 week timeframe to send back..no cash refunds only store credit. All of their dresses I have ordered fit and flatter me so well!! My username is fernn52!!

I got them in three days time, and they were true to size! LUCY IN THE SKY® IS REGISTERED TRADE MARK. Designed, Cut & Sewn in Los Angeles. When I went to go return all I saw was free returns I did not look further which I guess is my fault but really sad when I went to go send the dresses back and I spent $120 and they emailed me saying all I can get is store credit. I bought two dresses that were appropriately priced. After checking out, I was a bit nervous when it told my my dress was being delivered on the day of my event.

Most Strikeouts In A Season, Preston High School Phone Number, The Body Gordie, Who Is The Pirate In The Spongebob Theme Song, Rocky Cast, Taye Diggs House Selling Sunset, Rustlers Rhapsody Blackie, Michael Nyqvist Funeral, Pocahontas Movie (2019), L'ultimo Bacio Streaming, El Sol Del Membrillo Online, Death Song Music, Dorinda Clark Net Worth, Jalen Rose Wife, Age, Country Is The New Rock, December Boys Full Movie, Baseball Begriffe, Zoology Careers, Bienvenue Chez Les Ch'tis Watch, Non Religious Gratitude Prayer, Dominic Ng, I Am Somebody's Child: The Regina Louise Story Full Movie 123movies, Home Depot Ashland, Wi, Learn To Joust Near Me, Zatoichi Streaming Movies, Marvin Sapp Children, 9 To 5 Hulu, To My Daughter From Dad, Cold Skin Review, Ardhangi Meaning In Telugu, Frankie Grace Denim Overalls, Oscar Winners 2019 Movies, Humko Tumse Pyaar Hai Full Movie Hotstar, Anna Wendzikowska Instagram, Is Stephen Jackson Married, He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not Poem,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.