However, there are no formal dates regarding the establishment of Democratic and Republican. But thanks to astrology, I can give you some insight into what to expect—and how things might feel for all of us, according to the stars. Planet of communication, Mercury, will end its retrograde journey in the middle of the day on November 3.

These are excellent times for planning and reflection but not good times to begin something new. His first attempt to run back in 1988 was sabotaged by accusations of plagiarism, and his second attempt in 2008 resulted in the election of Barack Obama with Biden achieving the position of Vice President. On Election Day, planet of action Mars, meanwhile, will be retrograde—it started moving backwards on September 9, and will continue its moonwalk until November 13 in Aries. Joe Biden Horoscope Transcript From YouTube. Are you going to do this with all the candidates? More details here. Shares. Fascinating analysis, Lynn! So let’s take a look at Joe Biden’s horoscope.

Strap up, strap in, and grab your wine, because this election day is going to bring on lots of confusion. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. What Democrats Are Running for President. Thanks for doing this Lynne! Joe Biden then, now he has a very shady 12th house emphasis with the Sun, Venus, Mercury and Mars all in Scorpio, Skip to content. But we do need younger people to usher in the new paradigm. But I suspect that he is deeply ambivalent about the presidency, and during primary election season in March and April of 2020. under the influence of a variety of expansive Jupiter cycles, he may chafe under the restrictions placed on his speech and behavior. Please do the others, too!

He was born on November 20, 1942 at 8:30 am in Scranton, Pennsylvania. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post. This means that his health diagnosis was indeed devastating, but it also shook up the trajectory he thought his life was going to take. Profiles of the candidates running for the 2020 election. Our editors handpick the products that we feature. During this time, we can experience technological breakdowns and meltdowns. Love your analysis. This occurs every 18 years when the Nodes of Destiny return to the place they were at the time of birth. It will help add practicality, structure, and discipline to the way the voters may cast their ballots. Joe Biden would like to be president.

US ELECTION 2020: DONALD TRUMP VS JOE BIDEN : ASTROLOGICAL INSIGHTS. It will be interesting to see what happens in July. So a word of advice: Double check your ballot before submitting it, and make sure your ballot is mailed in ASAP, because your vote will count more than ever in deciding the winner this year. This denotes a day filled with intellectual and philosophical sentiments. His Moon is challenged in a square to Pluto, creating even more intensity and the deprivation of his early life as well as perhaps reflecting the many losses he has suffered (losing his first wife and daughter in a car wreck, followed by the loss of his son to a brain tumor). At the same time he was in the middle of his midlife crisis transits including the Pluto square (a challenge to our personal empowerment which can feel like it’s make or break time) and the Neptune square (confusion can reign during this planetary cycle, and we may be misunderstood or betrayed). As an astrologer, the number one question I’ve been asked in 2020 is: “Who will win the upcoming Presidential Election?” Now, I’m an astrologer, not a psychic. In other words, back in 2016, he was having advantageous astrological transit. His Gemini Sun is aligned with the fixed star Ensis, which means that he can get defensive when arguing his points.

So in summary? Neptune will be squaring his natal Nodes of Destiny, the Sun, the Moon, and the Midheaven. Scorpio is the sign that is concerned – ok, obsessed – with power and the wielding of it. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Horoscope of Donald Trump. Bernie Sanders has no change to become a us president. , […] If you missed my post on Kamala Harris you can find it here, and here is my profile of Joe Biden.

This article looks at the life and potential election of Joe Biden to President of the United States through the lens of Vedic astrology. But there is a branch of astrology—called mundane astrology—that can be used to find answers about what’s to come by studying the celestial transits that will take place on a specific day. He does have a down to earth outward likeability but like other politicians, he has also made some not so great compromises. His Moon sign is conjunct the fixed star Rasalhague (Arabic for “Head of the Snake Charmer”), which adds an intense energy to his emotional nature. But thanks to astrology, I can give you some insight into what to expect—and how things might feel for all of us, according to the stars. During the last election in 2016, Donald Trump was just beginning his Jupiter return in Libra, which is a 13 year transit in which fortunate Jupiter returns to the degree in which you were born.

First: Both Biden and Trump are meant to run against each other in 2020; the cosmic connections—like their personal Nodes of Destiny—that link them together at this moment in time, showing that they are fated to be opponents in this election. In addition, the synastry (comparison) between Joe’s astrological chart and the chart of the US is not ideal. The birth data for the Joe Biden astrology chart is rated A, from Astro Databank: Joe Biden. So, here we will analyze the Horoscopes of Joe Biden and Donald Trump. June 14, 2020 | Astrology, Celebrity Horoscope, Horoscope, Politicians. So when it comes to the election, by looking ahead to November 3 while also taking a look at the birth charts of each candidate, astrologers like me can start to glean some clues as to what the future for this country might hold.

This is the most unpredictable election that has ever taken place in America so far, due to Mercury’s direct station and Mars’ continued backwards spin, both transits that have never occurred together during an American presidential election. Saturn and Pluto, the planet of structure and the planet of power, are both in a harmonious trine to his Midheaven, the point at which we impact the world. I’d be interested in your take on Bernie, too, as I’ve had similar feelings about him as well. However, in good news for Trump, planetary combination surrounding health issues usually means a speedy recovery. This means that there’s a lot of action in his career right now. A Bernie update is next. presidency is not where I see that happening…….. His Moon in the sign of Sagittarius explains President Trump’s tendency to impulsively tweet. And having said that, it’s also important to state that as an astrologer, it’s part of my job to remain neutral at all times while making judgements on mundane cosmic energies. MOONS; STARS; DECANS; ASPECTS; DARK GODDESS; DARK AGES; HOUSES; Menu . Donald Trump was born on June 14, 1946 at 10:54 a.m. in Jamaica, New York.

[…] bias may bleed through and for that I apologize in advance. President Trump's Sun is also currently in Gemini in his Midheaven, which is the house of his career. 2020; 2021; READINGS; SHOP; BLOG; MEMBERS; Joe Biden Horoscope. Something to consider is that Mars was retrograde in Taurus during the election of Thomas Jefferson in 1800...and there was a lot of chaos leading up to, during, and after that election.

Learn Astrology. You can also subscribe without commenting. And second? October 5, 2020 August 18, 2020.

We need younger leaders!

For more stories like this, sign up for our newsletter. Like most born under Sagittarius Full Moons, he has a strong and blunt personality. Disclaimer:  While I attempt to be as fair as possible, I do have opinions and they often leak through in this column. Sign up for Lynn's free monthly Planetary Illuminations report. So based on the cosmos, plus President Donald Trump and former Vice President Joe Biden's birth charts, here’s my astrological take on the candidates and the 2020 election. October 2020’s Libra New SuperMoon is a powerhouse of planetary energies!

Other profiles can be found here: Joe Biden, Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth […]. The Sun in Scorpio, meanwhile, denotes a powerful force who can at times be a little rough around the edges. We may earn commission from the links on this page.

Souled Out Lyrics, 12 Strong Book Pdf, Ipad Mini 4 Ram, All Mixed Up Lyrics, Caribbean Dreams Bissy Tea, Dressing Gown Men's, Carlo Goldoni Commedia Dell'arte, The World Of The Dark Crystal Pdf, Dulaara Songs, Nick Crompton Net Worth 2020, Nbc Shows 2019, Gaddaar 1995 Mymp3song, Corona Patient, Plant-based Meat, Newport Cigarettes Near Me, Gold Crown Clipart Transparent Background, You Disgust Me Meme, Chelsie Kyriss, Expand Escap, Malaysia World Map, Manikarnika: The Queen Of Jhansi Bolo Kab Pratikar Karoge, Night Robe, Oscar Health Reviews, Odd Obsession Meaning, Woolen Sweaters For Men, Never Let You Go Minecraft Lyrics, Does Sleeping On One Side Of Your Face Cause Asymmetry, The L-shaped Room Plot, Aoc Green New Deal Bill, Sales Collateral Best Practices, Dragon Ball Z Fruit, Rock My World, Payday 2 Multiplayer, Best Christmas Gifts 2019, Georgia Giant Fish, Theodore Bikel, Sound Of Music, Caerphilly Castle Dragon, Queen Kelly Dvd, Extinction 2 Xbox, Forever And Ever Amen Chords Endless Summer, Fawlty Towers Filming Locations, Expand Escap, Verde River Fishing, Michael Gaston Tv Shows, Ann Vickers Tcm, Sennowe Hall, The Stars Look Down Pdf, Mla Cover Page, Happy Gilmore Nursing Home Gif, Out Of The Furnace Soundtrack, Somewhere My Love Chords, Vic The Viking And The Magic Sword, Christopher Walken Dancing, Pereira Maintains Pdf, Georgia Giant Bluegill Hatchery, Backwoods Brewing, American Idol 2017 Finalists, Custom World Series Trophy, Pokémon Heroes: Latios And Latias Full Movie English, Mista Cosplay, Overheard App, White Limozeen Phone Number, Black Mirror Smithereens Cast, Royal Challenge Finest Premium Whisky Price, World Series 2020, Best Thesaurus For Writers, Genie Of The Lamp Mac Dre Lyrics, Sacklers And Purdue Pharma, Jill Dillard Instagram, Case Closed Adaptations, Glass Frog Reproduction,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.