JFrog is growing so fast which requires longer working hours sometimes. Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile? Tell us who you are and a Glassdoor Sales Representative will get back to you right away. Copyright © 2008–2020, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. JFrog is driving a Liquid Software revolution! Management treats people like livestock, and they don't go to any lengths to hide it. None so far - and this is not a fake HR review! JFrog is growing so fast which requires longer working hours sometimes. Some trolls are toxic by nature, and fool the HR. How Are Businesses Really Treating Employees During COVID-19? This is the JFrog company profile. 6 rounds. Either it’s your first job and you don’t know any better or you are willing to kiss butt all day long, fake clap the executive team on anything they spit out, etc… all for a chance of making some money on the IPO. 7 Job Hunting Tips For When Businesses Aren’t Hiring, How to Write a Great Job Application Email, 4 Great Personal Statement Examples for Your CV, 6 Great Jobs You Can Get With the Help of Retraining Courses. Not a fun place to work at. Anywhere you run software - on your laptop, mobile phone or an IoT end-point - it needs to be updated and secured constantly. I was actually pushed to take more time off to spend more time with my family as my boss insisted that it's very important to have work&life balance even though already working from home. What It’s Really Like to Work at Some of the World’s Most Iconic Brands, 8 Companies Offering Seriously Good Financial Benefits, 10 UK Jobs Where You Can Earn More Than £65,000, The 25 Highest Paying Companies in the UK for 2019, 10 Highest Paying Entry-Level Jobs in the UK, The Best Questions to Ask at an Interview, According to a Hiring Manager, 5 Keys to Preparing for a Competency-Based Interview, "Jfrog is a frog not a prince, no servants, your supposed to leap! They run a culture of fear and don't care about their employees. There is huge potential for career growth if you have the right attitude.

Copyright © 2008–2020, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. JFrog is driving a Liquid Software revolution! We would have saved a lot of time if I knew this from beginning. ", "Company that cares, great learning opportunities too! Glassdoor will not work properly unless browser cookie support is enabled.Learn how to enable cookies. Tech team is amazing and have a 10 year head start on the competition. ", "Venus Flytrap. Anywhere you run software - on your laptop, mobile phone or an IoT end-point - it needs to be updated and secured constantly. Amazing support from my boss and whole team since I joined. Explore the many benefits of having a premium branded profile on Glassdoor, like increased influence and advanced analytics. Amazing culture! I interviewed at JFrog. Management treats people like livestock, and they don't go to any lengths to hide it. Great salary and compensation plan. They really care about their employees from C-Level to Management & HR. I applied through a staffing agency. There are currently no benefit reviews for this company. Lots of discrimination towards non-Israelis.

They know everything there is to know and unless you are ready to kiss butt all day and do exactly what they say, without challenging anything or showing them there might be a different way to do things, you will be gone. I was actually pushed to take more time off to spend more time with my family as my boss insisted that it's very important to have work&life balance even though already working from home. We’ve been on a DevOps mission ... Customise your profile with branded content, Fastest Growing Private Company in America, Fast Growing Private Companies in Silicon Valley, 7 Job Hunting Tips For When Businesses Aren’t Hiring, How to Write a Great Job Application Email, 4 Great Personal Statement Examples for Your CV, 6 Great Jobs You Can Get With the Help of Retraining Courses. We would have saved a lot of time if I knew this from beginning. I'd had a terrible experience with my previous employer so I was being very careful before joining but my experience with JFrog is absolutely great so far. you can come off the street with no sales experience, and close deals.

Failed to submit your request, please check if you have entered first name, email and phone number. This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. I applied through a staffing agency. Good office, snacks. Amazing culture! Free, open, transparent and care for employees. there is no competitive product like it. Tell us who you are and a Glassdoor Sales Representative will get back to you right away.

see Oct 2018 glassdoor review that all of a sudden increased fro 3.2 to 4.2 in one week... fake news. Any and all positive reviews on here are FAKE, or written by the very managers that are mentioned in the reviews. They are nearing an IPO. JFrog has horrible management, culture, leadership - and unfortunately because they are growing, the toxicity is spreading. The executives don’t care about your opinion and oh by the way they also don’t have any sales experience. The JFrog culture is toxic - much like another review said "It’s …

I have been working at JFrog full-time for more than 3 years, Work on cutting edge technology Great IT equipment, Asking to work after working times, often when it’s not really necessary, I worked at JFrog full-time for more than 3 years. None so far - and this is not a fake HR review! Positive reviews are not fake for sure based on my experience. Every week. How Are Businesses Really Treating Employees During COVID-19? Technology is great, definitely better than competitors. If you say anything (one word) that doesn’t sit right with the executive team you are gone! The JFrog culture is toxic - much like another review said "It’s what I’d imagine it would be like working in North Korea.". Changes won't be saved until you sign up for an Enhanced Profile subscription.

The BEST company if you are eager and want to learn (fast).

open space is way too distracting, I worked at JFrog full-time for more than a year.

I'd had a terrible experience with my previous employer so I was being very careful before joining but my experience with JFrog is absolutely great so far. Thank you for your request. Your trust is our top concern, so companies can't alter or remove reviews.

Thank you for your request. Positive reviews are not fake for sure based on my experience. Seriously. See what employees say about what it's like to work at JFrog. The cultural attitudes are imported, and as a result most US-based employees are second class citizens from the start. Note: This is a n Honest review on a company I love. Glassdoor gives you an inside look at what it's like to work at JFrog, including salaries, reviews, office photos, and more. You learn A LOT which makes you a *superstar* when you explore other opportunities. This i figured in the end when they offered me something which was not even remotely close to what I had asked for. It is a Frog DNA, either you have it or not. There's definitely work-life balance.
Bitcoin Pool, Shanghai Noon Full Movie Part 1, Jye Caldwell Highlights, S7 Airlines Destinations, Weather Lisbon, Portugal, Don't Take It Out On Me Quotes, Adam Eaton Spray Chart, Who Wrote Baby Can I Hold You, Iain Banks Estate, Rural Property For Sale Near Lampeter, Bee Gees - Massachusetts, Agt Quick Change Season 11, Copycat Movie Netflix, Miss Marple 4x01, Little League Museum Admission, Google Drive Hamlet (1990), Men's Slow Pitch Softball Leagues, Father Sons Review, 10 Cloverfield Cast, Lycka Meaning, Chris Lowe, Jean Valjean God On High, The Night Shift Tv Show Merchandise, The Grandmaster Marvel Actor, Those Are Rookie Numbers Meme, Alec Utgoff Net Worth, Duress Mtg Price, Hulton Park Peel, Gas Bill Pdf, Faithless Rollo, Jubilee Duggar, Disney Princess Majestic Quest Keys, Tiger On The Beat 2 (1990), Hello Its Me Chords, Yahoo Finance Apk, Jim Cummins Nhl, Butcher Boy Weekly Flyer, Lord I'm Amazed By You Piano Chords, Richard Kohnke Wife, The Gods Of The Copybook Headings Summary, Centurion Suburbs Map, Cowboy Take Me Away Chords Ukulele, Jayne Meadows Wikipedia, Borderlands Movie Director, The Things We Do Lyrics, Fanny And Alexander 123movies, Layla Acoustic Tabs, Persepolis Map, A Short History Of Nearly Everything Audiobook, Dbz Movie 8, Ledger Wallet App, The Last Unicorn Book Summary, American English Pronunciation Practice, Issaq Tera (male), Wiki The Comedians Graham Greene, A Girl Worth Fighting For Lyrics, Without My Daughter Documentary, Reba Lyrics Theme Song, A Pocketful Of Rye Cast 1985, Summer Road Llc Florida, Why Did Evan Leave Wild At Heart, Most Playoff Wins Nba, Because Of Winn-dixie Audiobook Full Book, Interstellar Overdrive Tab, Ghare Baire Critical Analysis, Kenny Atkinson Net Worth, Luna Youtube Net Worth, The Space Merchants Summary, Elder Care Agreement (form 85) Pdf, Snap 10k, Ghare Baire 2019, Dominion: Prequel To The Exorcist Streaming, How To Train Your Dragon Book Of Dragons Classes, " />

Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone. JFrog’s audience is both software developers and DevOps teams. They really care about their employees from C-Level to Management & HR. Very professional and encouraging management. lots of perks and social events They offer an attractive salary. Glassdoor has 84 JFrog reviews submitted anonymously by JFrog employees.
Technology is great, definitely better than competitors. This is the JFrog company profile. Are you sure you want to replace it? Fast-growing company in a discipline that is growing even faster. Learn how to enable cookies. They have a solid product. Great salary and compensation plan. Failed to submit your request, please check if you have entered first name, email and phone number. Hires only top talent/performers and therefore expectations are high. JFrog's end-to-end solution—from Development to Distribution—is a vital part of a faster, more efficient application development and release processes that leads today's Continuous Integration and Deployment space. That's really an opportunity though - depends on what mindset you have.

Many companies are even firing people due to Covid-19 uncertainty but our CEO made sure that everyone is being taken care of - including our families.

Changes won't be saved until you sign up for an Enhanced Profile subscription. What’s the buzz about? Glassdoor will not work properly unless browser cookie support is enabled. Mission: We’re on a mission to change how the world consumes software. The interview rounds went fast but I dont think there is a handover within from previous rounds to next. Many large existing customers. Seriously. All content is posted anonymously by employees working at JFrog.

Many large existing customers. A free inside look at JFrog salary trends based on 1 salaries wages for 1 jobs at JFrog. At least the fake positive reviews are easy to spot. IPO and making money (maybe if the CEO likes you) What It’s Really Like to Work at Some of the World’s Most Iconic Brands, 8 Companies Offering Seriously Good Financial Benefits, 10 UK Jobs Where You Can Earn More Than £65,000, The 25 Highest Paying Companies in the UK for 2019, 10 Highest Paying Entry-Level Jobs in the UK, The Best Questions to Ask at an Interview, According to a Hiring Manager, 5 Keys to Preparing for a Competency-Based Interview, Financial Sales and Analytics salaries (£37k), Software Development Engineer salaries (£42k), Includes cover photos, videos, social media content, awards, and important info such as company benefits, Sync jobs automatically with your Applicant Tracking System, Target jobs to candidates based on site activity, No competing display ads or sponsored jobs on your company profile, Feature your content and jobs on up to 5 competitor profiles, Competitive intel such as profile activity and candidate demographics, Reputation monitoring (vs. competitors and by job title and location), Advanced review and interview filters with additional insights including sentiment analysis. All content is posted anonymously by employees working at JFrog. Smart and talented team(Individual Contributors) This is the JFrog company profile. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if JFrog is right for you. Many companies are even firing people due to Covid-19 uncertainty but our CEO made sure that everyone is being taken care of - including our families. Demanding work culture like any other exponentially growing company. Copyright © 2008–2020, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. Salaries, reviews and more - all posted by employees working at JFrog. Learn how to enable cookies. We’ll make it happen faster, more efficiently and more ... Read more, I have been working at JFrog full-time (Less than a year). its our way or the highway. There's definitely work-life balance. I interviewed at JFrog. Managers ask you to write fake glassdoor reviews. There is huge potential for career growth if you have the right attitude. If you keep taking care of your employees with this attitude, we will take care of the company and grow even faster. Salaries posted anonymously by JFrog employees. If you don’t clap hard, you may be gone. If you don’t go on Glassdoor and write fake good reviews, and show your manager you will be gone. Good product. Reviews from JFrog employees about JFrog culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more.
JFrog is growing so fast which requires longer working hours sometimes. Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile? Tell us who you are and a Glassdoor Sales Representative will get back to you right away. Copyright © 2008–2020, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. JFrog is driving a Liquid Software revolution! Management treats people like livestock, and they don't go to any lengths to hide it. None so far - and this is not a fake HR review! JFrog is growing so fast which requires longer working hours sometimes. Some trolls are toxic by nature, and fool the HR. How Are Businesses Really Treating Employees During COVID-19? This is the JFrog company profile. 6 rounds. Either it’s your first job and you don’t know any better or you are willing to kiss butt all day long, fake clap the executive team on anything they spit out, etc… all for a chance of making some money on the IPO. 7 Job Hunting Tips For When Businesses Aren’t Hiring, How to Write a Great Job Application Email, 4 Great Personal Statement Examples for Your CV, 6 Great Jobs You Can Get With the Help of Retraining Courses. Not a fun place to work at. Anywhere you run software - on your laptop, mobile phone or an IoT end-point - it needs to be updated and secured constantly. I was actually pushed to take more time off to spend more time with my family as my boss insisted that it's very important to have work&life balance even though already working from home. What It’s Really Like to Work at Some of the World’s Most Iconic Brands, 8 Companies Offering Seriously Good Financial Benefits, 10 UK Jobs Where You Can Earn More Than £65,000, The 25 Highest Paying Companies in the UK for 2019, 10 Highest Paying Entry-Level Jobs in the UK, The Best Questions to Ask at an Interview, According to a Hiring Manager, 5 Keys to Preparing for a Competency-Based Interview, "Jfrog is a frog not a prince, no servants, your supposed to leap! They run a culture of fear and don't care about their employees. There is huge potential for career growth if you have the right attitude.

Copyright © 2008–2020, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. JFrog is driving a Liquid Software revolution! We would have saved a lot of time if I knew this from beginning. ", "Company that cares, great learning opportunities too! Glassdoor will not work properly unless browser cookie support is enabled.Learn how to enable cookies. Tech team is amazing and have a 10 year head start on the competition. ", "Venus Flytrap. Anywhere you run software - on your laptop, mobile phone or an IoT end-point - it needs to be updated and secured constantly. Amazing support from my boss and whole team since I joined. Explore the many benefits of having a premium branded profile on Glassdoor, like increased influence and advanced analytics. Amazing culture! I interviewed at JFrog. Management treats people like livestock, and they don't go to any lengths to hide it. Great salary and compensation plan. They really care about their employees from C-Level to Management & HR. I applied through a staffing agency. There are currently no benefit reviews for this company. Lots of discrimination towards non-Israelis.

They know everything there is to know and unless you are ready to kiss butt all day and do exactly what they say, without challenging anything or showing them there might be a different way to do things, you will be gone. I was actually pushed to take more time off to spend more time with my family as my boss insisted that it's very important to have work&life balance even though already working from home. We’ve been on a DevOps mission ... Customise your profile with branded content, Fastest Growing Private Company in America, Fast Growing Private Companies in Silicon Valley, 7 Job Hunting Tips For When Businesses Aren’t Hiring, How to Write a Great Job Application Email, 4 Great Personal Statement Examples for Your CV, 6 Great Jobs You Can Get With the Help of Retraining Courses. We would have saved a lot of time if I knew this from beginning. I'd had a terrible experience with my previous employer so I was being very careful before joining but my experience with JFrog is absolutely great so far. you can come off the street with no sales experience, and close deals.

Failed to submit your request, please check if you have entered first name, email and phone number. This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. I applied through a staffing agency. Good office, snacks. Amazing culture! Free, open, transparent and care for employees. there is no competitive product like it. Tell us who you are and a Glassdoor Sales Representative will get back to you right away.

see Oct 2018 glassdoor review that all of a sudden increased fro 3.2 to 4.2 in one week... fake news. Any and all positive reviews on here are FAKE, or written by the very managers that are mentioned in the reviews. They are nearing an IPO. JFrog has horrible management, culture, leadership - and unfortunately because they are growing, the toxicity is spreading. The executives don’t care about your opinion and oh by the way they also don’t have any sales experience. The JFrog culture is toxic - much like another review said "It’s …

I have been working at JFrog full-time for more than 3 years, Work on cutting edge technology Great IT equipment, Asking to work after working times, often when it’s not really necessary, I worked at JFrog full-time for more than 3 years. None so far - and this is not a fake HR review! Positive reviews are not fake for sure based on my experience. Every week. How Are Businesses Really Treating Employees During COVID-19? Technology is great, definitely better than competitors. If you say anything (one word) that doesn’t sit right with the executive team you are gone! The JFrog culture is toxic - much like another review said "It’s what I’d imagine it would be like working in North Korea.". Changes won't be saved until you sign up for an Enhanced Profile subscription.

The BEST company if you are eager and want to learn (fast).

open space is way too distracting, I worked at JFrog full-time for more than a year.

I'd had a terrible experience with my previous employer so I was being very careful before joining but my experience with JFrog is absolutely great so far. Thank you for your request. Your trust is our top concern, so companies can't alter or remove reviews.

Thank you for your request. Positive reviews are not fake for sure based on my experience. Seriously. See what employees say about what it's like to work at JFrog. The cultural attitudes are imported, and as a result most US-based employees are second class citizens from the start. Note: This is a n Honest review on a company I love. Glassdoor gives you an inside look at what it's like to work at JFrog, including salaries, reviews, office photos, and more. You learn A LOT which makes you a *superstar* when you explore other opportunities. This i figured in the end when they offered me something which was not even remotely close to what I had asked for. It is a Frog DNA, either you have it or not. There's definitely work-life balance.

Bitcoin Pool, Shanghai Noon Full Movie Part 1, Jye Caldwell Highlights, S7 Airlines Destinations, Weather Lisbon, Portugal, Don't Take It Out On Me Quotes, Adam Eaton Spray Chart, Who Wrote Baby Can I Hold You, Iain Banks Estate, Rural Property For Sale Near Lampeter, Bee Gees - Massachusetts, Agt Quick Change Season 11, Copycat Movie Netflix, Miss Marple 4x01, Little League Museum Admission, Google Drive Hamlet (1990), Men's Slow Pitch Softball Leagues, Father Sons Review, 10 Cloverfield Cast, Lycka Meaning, Chris Lowe, Jean Valjean God On High, The Night Shift Tv Show Merchandise, The Grandmaster Marvel Actor, Those Are Rookie Numbers Meme, Alec Utgoff Net Worth, Duress Mtg Price, Hulton Park Peel, Gas Bill Pdf, Faithless Rollo, Jubilee Duggar, Disney Princess Majestic Quest Keys, Tiger On The Beat 2 (1990), Hello Its Me Chords, Yahoo Finance Apk, Jim Cummins Nhl, Butcher Boy Weekly Flyer, Lord I'm Amazed By You Piano Chords, Richard Kohnke Wife, The Gods Of The Copybook Headings Summary, Centurion Suburbs Map, Cowboy Take Me Away Chords Ukulele, Jayne Meadows Wikipedia, Borderlands Movie Director, The Things We Do Lyrics, Fanny And Alexander 123movies, Layla Acoustic Tabs, Persepolis Map, A Short History Of Nearly Everything Audiobook, Dbz Movie 8, Ledger Wallet App, The Last Unicorn Book Summary, American English Pronunciation Practice, Issaq Tera (male), Wiki The Comedians Graham Greene, A Girl Worth Fighting For Lyrics, Without My Daughter Documentary, Reba Lyrics Theme Song, A Pocketful Of Rye Cast 1985, Summer Road Llc Florida, Why Did Evan Leave Wild At Heart, Most Playoff Wins Nba, Because Of Winn-dixie Audiobook Full Book, Interstellar Overdrive Tab, Ghare Baire Critical Analysis, Kenny Atkinson Net Worth, Luna Youtube Net Worth, The Space Merchants Summary, Elder Care Agreement (form 85) Pdf, Snap 10k, Ghare Baire 2019, Dominion: Prequel To The Exorcist Streaming, How To Train Your Dragon Book Of Dragons Classes,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.