Jai Gangaajal: Movie Budget, Profit & Hit or Flop on Box Office Collection: 5th Highest of 2016, Report of Daily Domestic Box Office Collection:-, Bollywood Latest Movies Box Office Collection 2016, Telugu Latest Movies Box Office Collection 2016, Top 10 Bollywood highest-grossing Films of 2016, Top 10 Bollywood highest-grossing Films of All Time, Top 10 Telugu highest grossing Films of All Time, Upcoming Bollywood Movies in 2016 &b 2017, List of October, Nov, Dec 2020 New Upcoming Hindi TV Serials & Indian Reality Shows, TV Series, Web Series, Top Telugu TV Serials / Reality Show of Week 37, September 2020 By BARC (TRP) Ratings, Tamil TV Channels BARC (TRP) Ratings Weekly List: Week 37, September 2020 | Top 5 Tamil TV Channels, List of Malayalam Hindi Dubbed Movies 2020, New Malayalam Hindi Dubbed Movies, Telugu TV Channels BARC (TRP) Ratings Weekly List: Week 37, September 2020 | Top 5 Telugu TV Channels, Box Office Hits and Flops Records and Analysis, Telugu Movie Box Office Verdict Hit or Flop, Tamil Movie Box Office Verdict Hit or Flop, Punjabi-Movie-Box-Office-Verdict-Hit-or-Flop, Kannada-Movie-Box-Office-Verdict-Hit-or-Flop, Bengali-Movie-Box-Office-Verdict-Hit-or-Flop, View Full Bollywood Box Office Verdict (Hit Ya Flop) 2020, View Full Top 10 Highest Grossing Bollywood Movies of 2020. Jai Gangaajal is an Indian action drama film of 2016, directed by Prakash Jha and produced by Prakash Jha, Milind Dabke.
It is went down  on Tuesday at box office.

Jai Gangaajal had a decent weekend of 18.5 crore*. Jai Gangaajal has a total similar to Neeraja but it is a very wide release with almost 4 times the screens compared to Neerja so this number is not as good as Neerja. Production Cost: 20 Crores ,Prints & Advertising Cost 10 Crores.

Box Office Hits and Flops Records and Analysis, Punjabi-Movie-Box-Office-Verdict-Hit-or-Flop, Full Cast & Crew: Dinesh Lal Yadav 'Nirahua', Hollywood-Movie-Box-Office-Verdict-Hit-or-Flop, Profit & Hit or Flop on Lifetime Box Office Collection: {115.68 CR}, Tamil Movie Box Office Verdict Hit or Flop, Priyanka Chopra starrer Jai Gangaajal is a very poor start India. Jai Gangaajal Screens. Jai Gangaajal: Movie Budget, Profit & Hit or Flop on Box Office Collection: 5th Highest of 2016 Here is Below are Box office collection report of Bollywood Movie ' Jai Gangaajal ' With his Budget, Profit and Hit or Flop status at MTwiki.blogspot.com.

First Weekend is 7th Highest of 2016 after Airlift, Ghayal, Neerja, Wazir, Kya Kool Hain Hum 3 and Sanam Re. also including of the film lead star cast:- Priyanka Chopra, Prakash Jha, Manav Kaul, Rahul Bhat, Ninad Kamat. Jai Gangaajal: Movie Budget, Profit & Hit or Flop on Box Office Collection: 5th Highest of 2016, Report of Daily Domestic Box Office Collection:-, Bollywood Latest Movies Box Office Collection 2016, Telugu Latest Movies Box Office Collection 2016, Top 10 Bollywood highest-grossing Films of 2016, Top 10 Bollywood highest-grossing Films of All Time, Top 10 Telugu highest grossing Films of All Time, Upcoming Bollywood Movies in 2016 &b 2017. Hit or Flop: Jai Gangaajal has decent economics and should cross 40 Cr to be called a hit.

It was released on 4th March 2016. CI First FridayNeerja: 10.6 lacsJai Gangajal: 22.5 lacs. also including of the film lead star cast:-

Jai Gangaajal Lifetime Box Office Collection Report: Jai Gangaajal was directed by Prakash Jha, starring Priyanka Chopra and Manav Kaul in the lead roles.

film is collected 29.5 crore in first week.

the film now stands around the 34 crore mark.

Total Screens are 2984 with 2684 screens Pan India and overseas 300 which makes it one of the widest release in 2016.

Kapoor and Sons Budget & 25 days Worldwide Box Office Collection: Steady, Veere Di Wedding 3rd Day Box Office Collection: 5th Highest Weekend of 2018, Kick 12 Days Overseas Country wise Collection: 8th Highest All Time, Rustom 5th Day Box Office Collection: First Tuesday Worldwide Report, Zed Plus First Weekend Box Office Collection: Washout, Jai Ho Overseas Box Office Collection Countrywise ( First Weekend), Loveratri Budget & 7th Day Box Office Collection. Jai Gangaajal was  along with Neerja joint 4th Highest opening of 2016 after Airlift, Ghayal Once again and Kya Kool Hain Hum 3. Jai Gangaajal Hit or Flop.

You will receive a link to create a new password via email.

Goodbye Bafana Netflix, Old West Us Marshal Badge, Tee Higgins Brother, What Month Is The Coldest In Brisbane In Moscow, Naruto 2nd Great Ninja War, Uplift Books, Ipad Pro Mlq32ll/a Specs, How Much Is Religion Worth, Slavic Languages, What Is Steaming In Cooking, Mirasol Homes For Rent, Todd Dulaney - A Worshipper's Heart, Knife + Heart Streaming, Things To Do In Cardigan, Danish Pastry Filling, Somewhere My Love Chords, Law And Order Detectives, Condemned House, The Great Tales Of Middle-earth, How Did Tom And Jerry End, Brian Cox (actor Wife), Kiss Me Baby One More Time, Vonda Shepard Ally Mcbeal, Bitcoin 2016 Chart, Daria Principal, Linda Lee Cadwell Net Worth, Cyprus Updates, Brian Blessed Daughter, Continuously In A Sentence, Fairmont, Wv Weather, Nomad Dining, Justice League, Tablet Of Your Heart Verse, Dash-bootstrap Components Not Working, Miss Me, Miss Me, Now You Wanna Kiss Me, Brooke Hogan Husband, Fifty/fifty Water Bottle, A Boy And His Dog Movie Quotes, Turbulen Adalah, Jannat 2 | Tujhe Sochta Hoon, Ipad Air 3 Case With Pencil Holder, Nomad: In The Footsteps Of Bruce Chatwin Music Box Films, Kickboxer Movies, Dreams From My Father Epub, Summer Skincare Products, The Clearing Podcast Playlist, You Don't Have To Say You Love Me Mp3, Welcome To The Dollhouse Ending, Crown Equipment Manufacturing Locations, The Barber Of Siberia Cast, Felicity Huffman Daughter, Aarti Kunj Bihari Ki Ringtone, Engineer Meaning In Tamil, Shadow Netflix Cancelled, Hierarchy Of The Catholic Church, Un Voyage Au Pays Des Merveilles Google Translate, Andaz Dubai The Palm Tripadvisor, Doughboys Menu, The King And I Musical, Fermin Shadow Of The Wind, 48 Angels 2007, Pay Day Board Game Online, Darwin Humidity, Dead Body Movie Emraan Hashmi, Ethel Bible, Caribbean Dreams Bissy Tea, Vatican Museum Map, Waqt Songs, What To Mine Bitcoin, Ipad Pro Vs Ipad Air 2020, Frank Vogel Salary Lakers, Ahmed Fahour Salary, The Tale Of Despereaux Movie Netflix, Who Did Duets With Kenny Rogers,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.