I already started experimenting with integrating the DWD (Deutscher Wetterdienst - German public weather service). Again I have changed nothing. So if you want to try, you'd probably be faster. Not illegal, just immoral. EDIT:  Just refreshed after adding the new weather stations and status now shows "Success", so maybe the prior single station I had specified wasn't reporting.

It's either derecho or tornado because it dies down but I'll go with derecho. @mnmax21 Right now beta slots are full, there will be another round opened Thursday.

The government has announced plans to take legal action against Twitter and Facebook accounts announcing the protests – but fresh calls to action were still posted on Saturday. This is the one that I am testing with. “Its much better for us to work with industry, to work with residents to work with people and say ‘how can we do this in the best … TNX. Be the first to know the next time Wunderground goes down. Although I see that our higher powers must approve your posts (not sure why it hits the spam filter). Weather Underground is a commercial weather service providing real-time weather information via the Internet. Now if I could just get it to start uploading to @wunderground (site says it’s offline, but also online...). Welcome to Chronus - Home & Lock Widgets SubReddit. I can't stand wunderground and their basic maps. It brings up my location and gives me the “rain possible at _____” thing and the radar works, but that’s it. Current data being served, but no historical. I was checking host files and everything! That's great ! @PWSMonitor Ever since The Weather Channel took over wunderground NOTHING in the personal weather station area has ever worked correctly. It looks like nothing has updated since the 11th of October, it's coming up with no data available world wide. Facebook. It was the first time the authorities have employed such forceful tactics against the student-led protests.

@Stanweather15 Even some of the links on the Intellicast site already go to Wunderground.com. Can you elaborate a little more on how the Weather Underground is now working with beta? Constant issues all the time. I loved intellicast and yesterday was my birthday and it was ruined over the death of intellicast. Carrot Weather is by far my favorite weather app ever, but here in Europe, its forecast is useless unless you pay extra to get the weather underground data. I found this site visually pleasing to me in the meantime livewxradar.com, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast.

They could face up to life in prison if convicted. yea it was my favorite also. This SubReddit is not yet moderated by Chronus' owner, only mirroring links and updates for now. GitHub? @GrahamAllsopp WeatherUnderground.com: Is WeatherUnderground.com shutting down their service. The People’s Party, the umbrella organisation for the protesters, said: “From the dispersal of protesters on the evening of October 16, we have learned that the government and military have established themselves as the enemy of the people.”, Pro-democracy demonstrators face police water cannon (AP). So I had to do surgery on my weather station today (battery leaked and corroded through a wire), but it now lives again and is connected to teh intarwebz.

My PWS seems to be connected but showing days old. Mr Prayuth said his declaration of a state of emergency was necessary because “certain groups of perpetrators intended to instigate an untoward incident and movement in the Bangkok area by way of various methods and via different channels, including causing obstruction to the royal motorcade”. WeatherUnderground.com is valuable and will continue to host your data. As for the DWD, yes its cumbersome (you have to download a cvs file, the station name is in the file name, etc.) . WeatherUnderground shutting down free service Follow. It's either derecho or tornado because it dies down but I'll go with derecho. Up to 40 London Underground stations are to close in a partial shutdown. Get your hyperlocal weather forecast, with precise current conditions and hyper-local updates from your closest weather station. WU need to sort a million issues.

@kankokage A line of the underground MRT system was also shut, and police blocked off several roads. @Wx_NickJ Organisers had called for their followers to meet at Skytrain stations pending further instructions. Guys Is anyone else having problems with wunderground and looking at station data? Twitter

To have a representative contact you or to request a demo, please click to fill out the contact form.

It seems to still be operational, but states down. the graphs and data is screwed up showing data from an another data and that same date no matter what day you search for. Trying to decide if I want to return it as, again, I bought it due to the WU integration.

Others around me are showing offline as well.

and only relevant for users based in germany. Thank you for your continued support of the Weather Underground community. Yes we do have an workaround in the current beta it requires no key for PWS only (just for forecast). @boteradio

The call by the protesters for reform of the monarchy has significantly raised the political temperature in Thailand, angering many older conservative Thais for whom any critical discussion of the monarchy is tantamount to treason. Archived. Ironic because I shifted over to Intellicast BECAUSE wunderground changed to such a poor layout. I just installed my RainMachine Saturday, and integration with Weather Underground was the main selling point. https://www.wunderground.com. Hey @wunderground are there any issues with PWS data history at the moment? Depends on what you pay for. It seems to still be operational, but states down. It's around 10kb. So I had to do surgery on my weather station today (battery leaked and corroded through a wire), but it now lives again and is connected to teh intarwebz. © Ookla, LLC.

According to their forums, the cheapest data package is 850 USD per month. King Maha Vajiralongkorn and other key members of the royal family are protected by a lese majeste law that has regularly been used to silence critics who risk up to 15 years in prison if deemed to have insulted the institution.

Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. @JohnMoralesNBC6 Do you also see the outage of the @NWSMiami RADAR? Damn, Intellicast was my favorite for some reason. Wunderground is still the dud it became years ago. Existing API keys are most likely still going to work for some while, but thats nothing that I would take for granted. @Stanweather15 It's the same here in France (IROUFF2). Still, WU has value for me. Weather Underground is owned by IBM, where the data is used for prediction services. Flash protests were launched in solidarity at several universities around the country. But: WU still makes the data available for free, just in a format that is not useful for an API. @JohnMoralesNBC6 Do you also see the outage of the @NWSMiami RADAR? We should probably make a new thread on Developers section to continue. It's pricey at $10 but I reccomend radarscope if it's only past radar you want and if you know how to read a weather radar map. I just saw that DWD provides a value "potential evapotranspiration last day" in "kg/qm" ... Nicholas, is there any update on a solution? You can enable beta by going to Settings > System > Beta Quality Updates. data type to be RMWeatherDataType.ET0 but it has to be in mm per day. A community for discussion and posts about weather.

And I understand the source of their "corporate" changes. Press J to jump to the feed. Agreed.

@bobmaxon @wunderground Working pays better than not working. Tornado in a derecho? It's pricey at $10 but I reccomend radarscope if it's only past radar you want and if you know how to read a weather radar map. Fine on laptop but not loading much on mobile both on and off app. If you need an API, Ambient Weather provides a free service: Product Page Organisers had called for their followers to meet at Skytrain stations pending further instructions. Weather Underground is a terrible replacement. @_Matt_Bee So I hacked something together that might be working. Pro-democracy demonstrators wash their eyes with fresh water after facing police water cannon (AP). Both WUnderground and the NWS/NOAA web site RADAR animations stop at 16:15 today, right when the storms blew through. The protests have been called in defiance of a state of emergency imposed on Thursday. I am a beta user with the latest software and firmware., I have a PWS and an API key that I have been using the last year or so. I can't log in and there are a bunch of broken links. They own Intellicast, so (and this is just a guess) it is a way to save money by not having to keep up the Intellicast site. @weathermon83 Posted by 1 year ago. I agree that WU is beginning to suck. Can anyone recommend another weather service with API access? The perverse thing is: I can't even get to the data from my own weather station, which I uploaded to IBM = WU, using my money to buy a weather station, my time to install and maintain it, and my money to pay for the DSL to upload it to WU. I am asking for a project I am working on. So, the beta will receive Personal Weather Station data, but no forecast, or it will only receive forecast?

Bitcoin 2016 Chart, Habitantes De Coimbra, The Lady Of Musashino 1951, Dashboard Design Template, Frank Hopkins Hidalgo, Bride And Prejudice Songs, Human Knowledge Philosophy, Ultimate Guitar App Review, What Hetty Did, Nomad Base Station Hub Review, Jessica Capshaw Husband, Majin Species, The Fog Ending Explained, Whose Sole Purpose, Luca Restaurant Cleveland, I Don't Want To Go Back To Work Meme, Tim Dutton Poldark, Unwanted Mistake Synonym, Cathleen Ni Houlihan, World's Greatest Exercise, Stephen Dorff Net Worth, Magalir Mattum Full Movie Watch Online, Nfl Honors 2019 Full Show, Chronicle Of Higher Education Jobs Administrative, What Happened To Katya In Despite The Falling Snow, 1986 Padres Roster, Ipads On Sale, Underwater Monster Movies, Political Gaslighting, Golden Globes Ricky Gervais, " />

I can't log in and there are a bunch of broken links.

Anyone else having issues using @wunderground on mobile today? All rights reserved. Are you aware? Finally, we are humbled by the loyalty you’ve shown us during this difficult transition period. However, they are under no legal obligation to make it easy to get my data once I've uploaded it.

downdetector.com, Via We know about this issue and we'll be having a solution soon. You just can't get at it programmatically (meaning: efficiently) for free. I use WUnderground for some other systems in my (smart)home. Copyright © 2020 Ambient Web Services, LLC. Complete bummer. @wunderground is the señor network having issues? I have a problem with Wunderground Wunderground problems @wunderground Is there a way to get weather data for a whole month from a station that is not an airport. @Wx_NickJ Current data being served, but no historical. I almost never use Weather.com or weatherundergeround. @mrssilentdogood Are you aware? With no more free API keys, I think I couldn't just generate a new API key as Mark52479 has done. The NOAA forecast is significantly different than the actuals. @wunderground New York license plate and a snow plow. It just happened and I didn't have any idea. How do you rate Wunderground over the past 3 months? Weather, at a microclimate level. If you have been directed to download our Weather Underground free API key by a third party provider, please contact your …

He was referring to an incident Wednesday that showed some members of a small crowd heckling a motorcade carrying Queen Suthida and Prince Dipangkorn as it slowly passed. Hello everyone, just to highlight this here, since it will affect lots of people. I feel like I lost a friend! Personal Weather Station (PWS) owners/contributors will continue to be eligible for a free replacement API service selected from our standard IBM/Weather Company standard offerings that contain: Current observations from the PWS network5 day daily forecastPWS historical dataPWS lookup by geocode, zip code and locationCall volume: 1500/day, 30/minute. Their forecast pages are clunky, slow and almost useless. Try searching by "Product ID", or by asking a general question. VERY incompetent!!!! WU need to sort a million issues. Its getting more and more off-topic, but: Is there a way to directly feed an evapotranspiration value into RainMachine from a parser? Recently, the system has been showing the message that it could not get specified weather station data. @Stanweather15 @SnowbieWx @KentHC_WX Yup Wunderground issues this morning it seems, can't view the day/week/month data or charts and looks like temp isn't updating either. The rumors are not correct. Press J to jump to the feed.

I already started experimenting with integrating the DWD (Deutscher Wetterdienst - German public weather service). Again I have changed nothing. So if you want to try, you'd probably be faster. Not illegal, just immoral. EDIT:  Just refreshed after adding the new weather stations and status now shows "Success", so maybe the prior single station I had specified wasn't reporting.

It's either derecho or tornado because it dies down but I'll go with derecho. @mnmax21 Right now beta slots are full, there will be another round opened Thursday.

The government has announced plans to take legal action against Twitter and Facebook accounts announcing the protests – but fresh calls to action were still posted on Saturday. This is the one that I am testing with. “Its much better for us to work with industry, to work with residents to work with people and say ‘how can we do this in the best … TNX. Be the first to know the next time Wunderground goes down. Although I see that our higher powers must approve your posts (not sure why it hits the spam filter). Weather Underground is a commercial weather service providing real-time weather information via the Internet. Now if I could just get it to start uploading to @wunderground (site says it’s offline, but also online...). Welcome to Chronus - Home & Lock Widgets SubReddit. I can't stand wunderground and their basic maps. It brings up my location and gives me the “rain possible at _____” thing and the radar works, but that’s it. Current data being served, but no historical. I was checking host files and everything! That's great ! @PWSMonitor Ever since The Weather Channel took over wunderground NOTHING in the personal weather station area has ever worked correctly. It looks like nothing has updated since the 11th of October, it's coming up with no data available world wide. Facebook. It was the first time the authorities have employed such forceful tactics against the student-led protests.

@Stanweather15 Even some of the links on the Intellicast site already go to Wunderground.com. Can you elaborate a little more on how the Weather Underground is now working with beta? Constant issues all the time. I loved intellicast and yesterday was my birthday and it was ruined over the death of intellicast. Carrot Weather is by far my favorite weather app ever, but here in Europe, its forecast is useless unless you pay extra to get the weather underground data. I found this site visually pleasing to me in the meantime livewxradar.com, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast.

They could face up to life in prison if convicted. yea it was my favorite also. This SubReddit is not yet moderated by Chronus' owner, only mirroring links and updates for now. GitHub? @GrahamAllsopp WeatherUnderground.com: Is WeatherUnderground.com shutting down their service. The People’s Party, the umbrella organisation for the protesters, said: “From the dispersal of protesters on the evening of October 16, we have learned that the government and military have established themselves as the enemy of the people.”, Pro-democracy demonstrators face police water cannon (AP). So I had to do surgery on my weather station today (battery leaked and corroded through a wire), but it now lives again and is connected to teh intarwebz.

My PWS seems to be connected but showing days old. Mr Prayuth said his declaration of a state of emergency was necessary because “certain groups of perpetrators intended to instigate an untoward incident and movement in the Bangkok area by way of various methods and via different channels, including causing obstruction to the royal motorcade”. WeatherUnderground.com is valuable and will continue to host your data. As for the DWD, yes its cumbersome (you have to download a cvs file, the station name is in the file name, etc.) . WeatherUnderground shutting down free service Follow. It's either derecho or tornado because it dies down but I'll go with derecho. Up to 40 London Underground stations are to close in a partial shutdown. Get your hyperlocal weather forecast, with precise current conditions and hyper-local updates from your closest weather station. WU need to sort a million issues.

@kankokage A line of the underground MRT system was also shut, and police blocked off several roads. @Wx_NickJ Organisers had called for their followers to meet at Skytrain stations pending further instructions. Guys Is anyone else having problems with wunderground and looking at station data? Twitter

To have a representative contact you or to request a demo, please click to fill out the contact form.

It seems to still be operational, but states down. the graphs and data is screwed up showing data from an another data and that same date no matter what day you search for. Trying to decide if I want to return it as, again, I bought it due to the WU integration.

Others around me are showing offline as well.

and only relevant for users based in germany. Thank you for your continued support of the Weather Underground community. Yes we do have an workaround in the current beta it requires no key for PWS only (just for forecast). @boteradio

The call by the protesters for reform of the monarchy has significantly raised the political temperature in Thailand, angering many older conservative Thais for whom any critical discussion of the monarchy is tantamount to treason. Archived. Ironic because I shifted over to Intellicast BECAUSE wunderground changed to such a poor layout. I just installed my RainMachine Saturday, and integration with Weather Underground was the main selling point. https://www.wunderground.com. Hey @wunderground are there any issues with PWS data history at the moment? Depends on what you pay for. It seems to still be operational, but states down. It's around 10kb. So I had to do surgery on my weather station today (battery leaked and corroded through a wire), but it now lives again and is connected to teh intarwebz. © Ookla, LLC.

According to their forums, the cheapest data package is 850 USD per month. King Maha Vajiralongkorn and other key members of the royal family are protected by a lese majeste law that has regularly been used to silence critics who risk up to 15 years in prison if deemed to have insulted the institution.

Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. @JohnMoralesNBC6 Do you also see the outage of the @NWSMiami RADAR? Damn, Intellicast was my favorite for some reason. Wunderground is still the dud it became years ago. Existing API keys are most likely still going to work for some while, but thats nothing that I would take for granted. @Stanweather15 It's the same here in France (IROUFF2). Still, WU has value for me. Weather Underground is owned by IBM, where the data is used for prediction services. Flash protests were launched in solidarity at several universities around the country. But: WU still makes the data available for free, just in a format that is not useful for an API. @JohnMoralesNBC6 Do you also see the outage of the @NWSMiami RADAR? We should probably make a new thread on Developers section to continue. It's pricey at $10 but I reccomend radarscope if it's only past radar you want and if you know how to read a weather radar map. I just saw that DWD provides a value "potential evapotranspiration last day" in "kg/qm" ... Nicholas, is there any update on a solution? You can enable beta by going to Settings > System > Beta Quality Updates. data type to be RMWeatherDataType.ET0 but it has to be in mm per day. A community for discussion and posts about weather.

And I understand the source of their "corporate" changes. Press J to jump to the feed. Agreed.

@bobmaxon @wunderground Working pays better than not working. Tornado in a derecho? It's pricey at $10 but I reccomend radarscope if it's only past radar you want and if you know how to read a weather radar map. Fine on laptop but not loading much on mobile both on and off app. If you need an API, Ambient Weather provides a free service: Product Page Organisers had called for their followers to meet at Skytrain stations pending further instructions. Weather Underground is a terrible replacement. @_Matt_Bee So I hacked something together that might be working. Pro-democracy demonstrators wash their eyes with fresh water after facing police water cannon (AP). Both WUnderground and the NWS/NOAA web site RADAR animations stop at 16:15 today, right when the storms blew through. The protests have been called in defiance of a state of emergency imposed on Thursday. I am a beta user with the latest software and firmware., I have a PWS and an API key that I have been using the last year or so. I can't log in and there are a bunch of broken links. They own Intellicast, so (and this is just a guess) it is a way to save money by not having to keep up the Intellicast site. @weathermon83 Posted by 1 year ago. I agree that WU is beginning to suck. Can anyone recommend another weather service with API access? The perverse thing is: I can't even get to the data from my own weather station, which I uploaded to IBM = WU, using my money to buy a weather station, my time to install and maintain it, and my money to pay for the DSL to upload it to WU. I am asking for a project I am working on. So, the beta will receive Personal Weather Station data, but no forecast, or it will only receive forecast?

Bitcoin 2016 Chart, Habitantes De Coimbra, The Lady Of Musashino 1951, Dashboard Design Template, Frank Hopkins Hidalgo, Bride And Prejudice Songs, Human Knowledge Philosophy, Ultimate Guitar App Review, What Hetty Did, Nomad Base Station Hub Review, Jessica Capshaw Husband, Majin Species, The Fog Ending Explained, Whose Sole Purpose, Luca Restaurant Cleveland, I Don't Want To Go Back To Work Meme, Tim Dutton Poldark, Unwanted Mistake Synonym, Cathleen Ni Houlihan, World's Greatest Exercise, Stephen Dorff Net Worth, Magalir Mattum Full Movie Watch Online, Nfl Honors 2019 Full Show, Chronicle Of Higher Education Jobs Administrative, What Happened To Katya In Despite The Falling Snow, 1986 Padres Roster, Ipads On Sale, Underwater Monster Movies, Political Gaslighting, Golden Globes Ricky Gervais,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.